Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Second Chances(blair/lady)

Annabel's back arched up off the bed, and her legs spread wide for him. As soon as his mouth came in contact with her lower lips, her body started to quake with her inevitable orgasm. It didn't take much, because she was already so incredibly turned... And, well, her weakness was a man who could give oral sex. Rhys had that one in the bag.

"Oh, God," she moaned, her hips rising off the bed to meet his tongue. No wonder the man talked a big game - he knew exactly what he was doing down there. "Rhys, please..." She started to tug his arms, desperately trying to get him on top of her once again. She needed him to take her and make her forget the situation that they were in... All she wanted to do was forget, and well, an orgasm or two would not hurt.

~*~

Winston continued to plow into her, letting her ride out two orgasms before he let out a deep, growl-like groan. His thrusts were getting faster and faster as he looked down at her. God, she was beautiful. So sexy... So absolutely fuckable.

After holding out for quite some time, the man gave one last deep thrust inside of her, then quickly pulled out. He was smart enough to at least try not to knock her up. Of course, the down side was the fact that his cum ran down the inside of her legs...

Letting out a groan of pleasure, he put his forehead against her shoulder and started to attempt to catch his breath. His hands slowly slid from her ass, letting her climb down from his waist and the wall.

"Don't move," he ordered, before standing up straight and taking a handkerchief out of his jacket pocket. Kneeling to the grown, he gently wiped his mess from between her thighs, and when he was finished, he pressed a kiss to her lower lips, letting his tongue taste her for a moment, then stood back up.

Rhys smirked a little as he listened to the woman, his hands resting on her hips holding her still as he played with her. Raising his head he wiped his mouth clean before smirking at her, “Hmm you sound so desperate to have sex with me.”He teased a little looking amused as he moved up her body, settling between her legs. Holding her hips, he thrust into her, gasping a little as he felt the woman tighten around him,shivering a little as he held still as he got used to the feeling of the woman.

~~

Nyx moaned softly as she loosened her legs around his waist enough that he could pull back, shivering as she felt come splatter the inside of her legs, swallowing hard as she let her legs slip from around his waist, resting her feet on the floor as she steadied herself on the wall as he wiped her clean, gasping as he licked her, letting out a quiet whimper of pleasure.

“Win, if we get arrested for indecent exposure, I’m pretty sure our bosses wont bail us out…”She muttered as she slid her fingers through his hair, flushing in embarrassment as she realized they’d indeed just had sex in a dressing room, trembling a little as she tried to regain control when all she wanted to do was crawl all over the mobster and make good use of the dressing room until someone threw them out.

There was one thing that Annabel failed to tell Rhys, and that was that she was technically still a virgin. Yes, she had done about everything under the sun with a man (mostly Brad), but she had not been able to actually take the step of letting a man take her in such a way. And in all honesty, she would have held on to her virginity for a lot longer with Rhys if the situation was different... It's not like they were dating or anything. Her future was uncertain (practically a ticking time bomb), and she did not want to think she'd die a virgin who was being cheated on by her boyfriend. No, absolutely not.

Annabel's nails dug into his back, and her eyes screwed shut with pain. "Oh," she gasped, trying hard to adjust to his size. Thank God for the rum...

~*~

Winston chuckled a bit, leaning down to kiss her passionately on the lips before turning to get dressed. "My father owns this town," he said, in a matter-of-fact tone, "You will notice from my files that I have no record, and I assure you, I never well." He smirked and helped her back into her clothes, then led her out of the dressing room. When they came out, the sales lady was blushing like mad.

"I need all of the clothes in the dressing room to be rung up for the misses," he murmured, nodding to Nyx and handing her his credit card. As the saleslady went to work on ringing up all of the clothes and dresses, Winston turned to Nyx and raised his eyebrows. "I still need to get a shelf for Rhys. Do you still want to make it to Victoria's Secret?"

Rhys sighed softly as he thrust into her, eye swidening as he realized he had hurt her, what had happened. “Anna?”he muttered lowering his head to nuzzle her neck a little, tense and pained hating that he had caused her pain. While he had assumed she’d had sex before since the woman had been dating brad, but now he was feeling horrible.

“Annabel, tell me when its okay…”he muttered shuddering a little, nuzzling her a little as he tried to calm.

~~

Nyx blushed as she kissed him back, before laughing softly.”True, but getting arrested for indecent exposure wouldn’t be a good start to our relationship.”She teased a little amused because it would be her luck that the one time she broke the rules, she’d end up getting arrested. Flushing as she saw the saleslady, she blushed a little as she slipped closer to Winston, resting her head on his shoulder, pretty much hiding behind him in embarrassment.

“Hm, no. I don’t think it’s a good idea to go to a lingerie store with you.”She muttered flushing as she picked up the bags of clothes, “Lets go get rhys’ shelves.”She said trying to focus on everything but the fact that everyone had heard them.

Annabel nodded, swallowing hard and holding on to his as tight as she could. After a few moments, she turned her head to nuzzle him gently. She was surprised the he went from ready to ravish her, to gently and calm... She had not expected him to care whether he hurt her a little bit or not. When she realized he was feeling guilty, she turned her to lock eyes with him. "I wanted this, okay?"

For some reason, she got an unexpected warm, fuzzy feeling when he called her "Anna". No one had ever called her that, and it sounded nice... Especially coming out of his mouth.

"I'm okay," she whispered, rolling her hips into his and encouraging him to continue.

~*~

Winston chuckled a bit, and took his credit card and Nyx's bags form the saleslady. "You can always shop online if you get bored at the house," he suggested, placing a hand on her back as they walked. While Winston was a bit worried about becoming attached to her, he couldn't seem to bring himself to be cold toward her after their little scene in the dressing room. Normally, he fucked a girl and was gone before they had a chance to process what happened, but with Nyx... He just couldn't manage to break away from her.

After picking his brother out a nice pair of shelves, he told the store to have them delivered, then led Nyx back to the car. "What about lunch?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. He felt the need to make sure she was comfortable and satisfied, especially after what they had just done. "There's a nice place a couple block away..."

“I know.”Rhys said smiling a little as she looked at him, tilting his head slightly. Feeling guilty because while he had a lot of sex, the man usually avoided virgins because they tended to expect the kind of relationships the man was incapable of having. While him and Winston had dealt with their lives in different ways, rhys refused to have normal relationships, they were both scarred by their relationship with their father.

“you sure?”He muttered as he pulled out of her a little before thrusting into her a little. While he could be accused of a lot of things, he could be gentle if he wanted to be, and the virgin laying under him, deserved gentleness in her life on how very fucked up her life was at the moment.

~~

Nyx laughed a little.”Hm, well, maybe if you keep your hands to yourself, I might just go shopping online.”She teased a little looking up at him. While she to worried about becoming attached to him, she couldn’t help but tease him. Feeling at a loss on how to stay separated from her emotions with him, when she had a feeling this wasn’t how he normally treated the girls he fucked.

Smiling as she raised her eyebrows a little, “Well, considering you’ve now made me the slut who fucks in dressing rooms, the least you could do is buy me lunch.”She teased though she blushed a little as they walked back to the car, sliding into the car with a sigh. Feeling at a loss and out of sorts. She wasn’t usually someone who would have sex in dressing rooms, but the man had her breaking all the rules, and her most important one, forgetting that it existed and that she had it for a reason. To not get emotionally involved.

"Positive," Annabel whispered, her hands running up his back. She leaned against the pillows and closed her eyes, taking in the new found pleasure that he was giving her. Pretty soon, she was moaning and arching her back, letting her hips move with his slow, gentle thrusts. "Oh... Oh, Rhys..." she gasped, feeling a powerful orgasm approaching. It was like she had never felt before, she it had her leaning up on her elbows and looking down at where their bodied were joined. The sight of his member slipping in and out of her was so incredibly erotic...

~*~

Winston rolled his eyes. "You knew what you were doing, and judging how wet you were, I'm pretty sure you were enjoying it," he said bluntly, looking over at her with an amused glance. Pulling the car up to a near by side walk, he parallel parked and walked around to open her door for her. "But, in your defense, the least I can do is take you to lunch," he admitted, helping her out of the car and into the quaint, dimply lit restaurant. The hostess immediately recognized him and led him to his usual corner booth.

"The chicken salad and shrimp remoulade is to die for," he said, nodding to the menu, "And they have a great selection of wine."

He was trying his damnedest to clear his mind and not think about her naked body or the pleasure it brought him a few moments ago... He knew that this was the beginning of something that was going to get them in a lot of trouble...

Rhys groaned softly as he looked down into him smirking a little as she responded, picking up the pace a little as he smirked down at him, shifting his body a little, raising up slightly. Smirking as he watched her watching him slide in and out of her, hands tight on her hips as he laughed quietly.”You enjoying that, sweetheart?”he teased smirking as he thrust harder into her, his arms trembling a little as he felt her body tightening around him. It was hard to hold back from fucking her as hard as he wanted, not wanting to hurt her more then he had to.

~~

“I know, and it was pretty fun. Just embarrassing enough that you owe me lunch.”She teased smiling a little as he helped her out of the car, wrapping a arm around his waist as they walked inside, settling into the booth with him, glad for the corner booth because it had the bench seats and it allowed her to do the girlfriend thing of sitting next to him and curl up against his side, though it was more because her body was sore and aching rather then any emotional need to be close to him. It had been a really long time since she’d had sex, and he hadn’t been gentle, so her body was letting her know that she needed to relax.

“Wine would be good.”She said smiling as she ordered the chicken salad and shrimp, and a glass of wine. Smiling slightly as she shuddered a little, trying very hard to not think about him or what they’d been doing, glancing up, paling slightly. “…we have company.”she muttered tilting her head towards the detective looking around the restaurant.

Detective Cole Abernathy’s eyes darkened as he caught sight of the couple, scowling darkly as he walked over, glaring down at the oldest skarsgard son. “Where is my daughter?”He demanded, though he wasn’t slurring, the slight scent of alcohol saying he’d been drinking a lot since he’d discovered his daughter gone.

"Oh... OH!" Annabel gasped, crying out in pleasure. She looked up at him with a dazed look, her hips rolling into his with eagerness. For some reason, she absolutely loved the way he called her "sweetheart" and "Anna"... It turned her on even more, and it had her holding on to him even tighter than before.

Tilting her head up, she kissed him passionately, her hand reaching up to lace within his soft blond hair. It was nice to have this handsome, intelligent man before her legs... She just wished the circumstances were different. She wished he cared about her, and they were dating... That she was spending the night at his house after a romantic dinner, not because his father had taken her hostage.

Only a few thrusts later, her core tightened around him, and she let out a scream that was sure to let everyone in the house know what they were doing. Her world came crashing around her in the most powerful orgasm she had every experience. She was practically seeing stars.

"Rhys, come with me," she pleaded, whining in desperation.

~*~

Winston glanced up at Detective Abernathy and let out a huff. What he wanted to do was curse, but he decided to remain calm for Nyx's sake. However, his body went rigid, as if the stress that their sex melted away had made it's way back into his body. Glancing over at Nyx, he pressed a kiss to her cheek and stood up from the booth. "Excuse us," he murmured, before walking right outside of the restaurant with the detective.

"You know where she is," Winston said in irritation, "And you know I can do very little about it. You just need to keep calm and do what my father says." He shoved his hands in his pockets. "I will... I'll figure something out, but until then, you have to comply. Don't go to the police. It will make shit worse. She's alive and in my brother's care."

Rhys smiled a little, shivering as her hand laced through his hair, smirking as he looked down at her. While he wished things could be different, they weren’t and he wasn’t above taking every advantage of having her in his care. Even if it made him feel guilty some, he wasn’t a good enough guy to walk away. Shivering as he watched her, kissing her back before raising his head to watch her come, eyes widening as her body tightened around his.

Swallowing hard as he jerked out of her, spilling his seed across her legs, knowing better then to come in her and chance getting her pregnant, jerking helplessly against her leg as he came for awhile, slumping down next to her.”Ohh….”he moaned as he rested his head on her shoulder.

~~

Nyx sighed softly wincing a little as he tensed.Shifting to let him out she watched him go. Cole frowned looking at the man, “I know, but she doesn’t deserve to be there. This war is between us, my daughter is innocent. Let her go.”he demanded looking annoyed, before frowning a little at the man. Wanting more then anything to arrest him, if only on the indecent exposure charges for his stunt at the store, but knowing better. It’d only get his daughter in trouble, glancing at the woman waiting for him, he scowled harder, wondering what kind of woman could willingly be involved with Winston. “This is ridiculous. Let her go.”he demanded, scowling.”She did nothing, much less then your whore who willingly is with you. My daughter has no choice but to be related to me. That shouldn’t be a crime she gets punished for.”

Annabel laid there a few moments, her eyes closed and her chest heaving as she attempted to catch her breath. Gently, she stroked his hair as he came off his orgasm, taking in the euphoria that was surrounding them at the moment. It wouldn't last, and she knew that. She needed to take advantage of this feeling... "Thank you," she whispered, staring up at the ceiling. She truly was thankful, in an odd way. He seemed to actually care about not hurting her, and making her first time as special as possible. She needed that, because there was no telling what the future held...

Gently, she slid out from under him and made her way toward the bathroom, flicking on the shower without another word. She knew she needed to cleaned up...

~*~

Winston turned to the man with irritation in his eyes, but unlike his father, he knew when to react with violence and when to keep calm. "Detective, I am aware that your daughter is innocent," he grumbled, "That is not the point. She's there because my father wants you cornered. He'd love nothing more than for you to lash out on him so he could have a reason to hurt her, remember that." At the mention of Nyx, Winston went rigid. "She's not whore, alright? And she has nothing to do with your daughter, so shut the fuck up." He clenched his jaw, trying to relax and not let his temper get the best of him.

"Annabel is with my brother," he repeated, "He won't hurt her. He can't. He's just not... capable of those things." He shrugged. "So I suggest you keep your distance so that her situation remains comfortable."

Rhys smiled a little drowsily as she slid away crom him shidting to lay on his side as he watched her get up. He knew that winston was right and he shouldn't get attached to her but he couldn't help it. He wanted to take care of her but he knew that he couldn't. Not when his father might decide to kill her on a whim.

When she came back he smiled having some advil and a warm blanket for her, smiling at her as he tugged her down into the bed."here take these and wrap up in this the heat will kddp your body from hating you."she said smiling a little as he wrapped her up in a gentle hug.

Cole glared at the mob son before tilting his head still at the man's anger over calling nyx. "A whire sleeps with someone for money, that's the only reason I can think anyone would put up with you."he scowled before nodding heading away. Needing to get away from him."I'll see you later skarsgard."

"Win?do you want to stay?"nyx asked as she stepped outside as the detective left looking up concerned at him, willing to get their food to go if he wanted

Annabel took the advil and let him wrap her up in the blanket, snuggling close to him and resting her head on his chest. It was nice to know Balthazar was out for the evening... At least she didn't have to worry about him calling her back down to his rooms to whip her again. Glancing over at the night stand next to the bed, she caught sight of a picture sitting beside the lamp. It was of a pretty blond woman, probably in her late twenties, with a small blond boy sitting beside her, leaning into her and smiling, and another even smaller blond boy perched in her lap. The all looked so happy and sweet... She assumed it was Winston and Rhys at a much younger age, but the woman? She wasn't too sure.

"Is that your mother?" she asked, nodding to the picture.

~*~

Winston watched the detective go, his teeth grinding. Cole was right. What woman would ever want to be around him? Nyx was only doing it because it was her job, and he needed to remember that. Just another reason why he didn't need to get attached.

Sighing, he nodded. "No need to leave," he said, turning back around and heading toward the restaurant. When they sat back down, the food arrived shortly after, and Winston made a point to order another glass of wine... It was clear that he was feeling guiltier than he was willing to admit. Cole seemed torn up over his daughter, and Winston was the one to drug and kidnap the poor girl.

Taking a gulp of his wine, he stayed silent.

Rhys twisted his head even though he knew what she was looking at. His mothers picture was the only one the man had of a woman in his rooms. Nodding a little as he shifted resting his head on her shoulder."yes. She died not long after that. Winston says she'd been sick but I guess I was to young to know cause I never noticed."he shrugged though his voice was sad as he considered the loss of his mother. It made him sad enough that he rarely thought of it.

Nyx was quiet as they ate,sensing he was upset but not realizing it was the detective that had upset him and not the sex. Thinking he was regretting it. Taking a bit she swallowed hard looking sad as she sipped her wine, wondering shy she cared whether or not he regretted it. But it upset her and she hated it. Staring down at her plate she swallowed hard.

"Okay?I mean,are you okay?"she whispered stuttering over the words flushing embarassed. Hating that he made her so out of sorts when she had no right to feel that.

Annabel pressed her lips together, looking away from the picture to the man that was holding her. A frown formed on her face. "I'm sorry," she whispered, seeing that he was clearly sad about the idea. His mother seemed to look relatively sweet, and Rhys appeared to have a fond memory of her. "You looked no older than three there," she said, shrugging, "I can see where you may not have memory of her being sick, especially if it happened quickly..." Turning around in his arms to where their chests were pressed together in a close cuddle, she sighed. Reaching up, she brushed some of his light blond hair out of his face. It was hard... Hard to remember that he was the son of the man keeping her here against her will. She knew he played a part, but all Annabel could see Rhys as was the intelligent man from class who (since the moment she got there) had managed to at last try to make her feel better.

~*~

Winston looked over at her and sighed, frowning a bit at her demeanor. Great, she was taking this personally... Another thing for him to feel guilty about. "Not really," he admitted, taking his napkin and putting it in his lap, "I just got to speak with a man who's daughter is being held captive in my home. I'm sure that you can imagine it wasn't... pleasant. Detective Abernathy has never been my number one fan to begin with. He remembers my teen years, after all, before I came to the police for help."

He swallowed hard, and it was clear that he was not telling her something. However, Winston was had a mind like a steel trap. There wasn't much that could break down his walls if he put them up.

Rhys shrugged a little smiling at her. “It did, at least that’s what Win says.”He sighed softly smiling as she brushed his hair out of his face before frowning a little. Trying to remember that she was his captive, and not here by her own free will. No matter how she may act, he couldn’t do anything with it. “I should get up and do some research.”He muttered grumbling because while he knew he should work, he so didn’t want to leave her, and work with anything besides talking to her.

~~

Nyx frowned a little elbowing him a little as she realized he thought she was taking things badly. And she was, but she didn’t want to make him feel bad.”Just making sure it was the detective and not me who was making you feel awkward.”She muttered before rubbing a hand over her face as she started to eat, glancing up at him. Studying his face, trying to figure out what he wasn’t telling her, but having no idea how to get past the walls he’d put up. Studying his face she decided to distract him, and ask about something that had her curious, and well, his teen years gave her a option.

“I know your sister went missing….why did you…come to us after that?”she said trying to figure out the man’s reasoning for turning on everything he knew. And the thought just made her feel guilty, because Winston wasn’t the only one hiding things.

Annabel frowned a bit and sighed. "Oh, okay," she said, and as hard as she tried not to, she was relatively disappointed at the idea of him leaving her alone. It's not like she had anything to do or anywhere to be.

She bit her lip and looked up at him. "Can't I go outside or something? Surely you have enough guards here to make sure I don't escape," she said, pointing a little. "It's so nice outside... If you let me borrow a book and read outside, I'd be cooperative." She nodded to the window, motioning to the vast amount of land that surrounded the Skarsgard Mansion. It was enough land to make you feel like you were not in New York City, and it was beautiful...

Annabel gave him a hopeful look. It was almost comical how she was promising obedience to the son of her captor, if only she was allow to read and be outside.

~*~

Winston stayed silent for a moment, staring at his plate. He looked serious and cold, as if he was had no intention of answering her. However, after taking a deep breath and pushing his plate away, he finally glanced up at her.

"My sister never went missing," he said, looking her deep in the eyes. After a moment, he smirked, as if he was amused by her ignorance. "No one simply goes missing when they belong to a family of a mob, Nyx." He shook his head. "Ginger was only a year younger than me. We were extremely close, just as close Rhys and I. However, we never saw eye to eye... She saw the dark side of our father long before I did. Since we were thirteen, she knew she was going to try to break free. I constantly reminded her she was insane for thinking that way - that our father would ever let her go - but she was a stubborn little thing..."

He reached up and rubbed a hand over his face. His face turned from cold and strained, to guilt-ridden. "When I was eighteen, and she was seventeen, she came to my bedroom one night with a duffle bag filled with a few clothes and things. She said she was going to sneak out, get her car, and drive straight toward the west coast. She was going to change her name and get the hell out of there- what she had wanted to do since we were kids. Her place was to turn to the police and have them protect her... She wanted Rhys and I to make a break for it with her, but she came to me first. Rhys was asleep... and I told her she was being an idiot. I told her if she was going to be that foolish, she'd have to do it alone." He swallowed hard. "So she did. She left that night, and I didn't say a word... By morning, my father found out what was going on, and had someone follow her and run her off the rode. In his words, she was not only a rat, but a traitor to the family."

He glanced up at her with soft blue eyes, looking so very sad. "And that's why I went to the police when I did. I owed that much to her... Because she had always been right, and she paid the high price for it."

Rhys tilted his head as he looked at her, a slight frown curling his lips. Well…he knew that he shouldn’t, but the idea of letting her outside wasn’t that bad. He knew she couldn’t go anywhere. “I’ll go out with you. Come on, grab a book and I’ll get mine to, then we’ll go enjoy the last of the good days.”he said as he stood, warming to the idea as he picked up his text book, already heading for the door, waiting for her to do the same.

~~

Nyx stared at the plate, ebfore frowning. “Hey, some people do. There’s a chance to go missing, no matter who they are.”She said frowning at him, annoyed at his laughing at her for asking. Thinking about it she sighed softly, nodding as she watched his face, her heart twisting as the man looked so guilt ridden. “I see. And they sent you back….I’m sorry they didn’t let you leave like she wanted.”she muttered her face sad as she ate her food, shifting to lean into him a little offering comfort.

This is why she was here, to offer him a way out, when no one else was. Because she had her own reasons for wanting to help the man who seemed so trapped by the world.

Annabel smiled, and it was the first genuine, sweet smile she had on her face since she had been captured. Quickly slipping back into her clothes that were still strewn on the floor, she bounded over to one of his book shelves, plucked a book off the shelf, and followed him down the stairs and out to the back yard. Well, it was technically a back yard, but much bigger than you'd picture a back yard to be...

Waiting for him to sit down in the chair that a body guard brought her him, she sat on the soft grass at his feet (she knew better than to ask for her own chair, and leaned against his leg...

A couple hours went by, Annabel not saying word. She was focused on the book, getting lost in its pages... That was until she heard the oddest of sounds.

"What the hell?" she murmured, shutting the book. She glanced toward the side of the yard that the noise was coming from, standing up and slowly walking toward it... After making it halfway through the large yard, she came across what was making the noise - a tiny orange kitten, hidden beneath the tall grass that surrounded it... It was barely a few weeks old, and from what Annabel could tell, it had a broken leg.

Gently scooping it up, Annabel walked back across the yard and over toward Rhys. "Look," she whispered, not wanting one of the guards to overhear her, "Poor thing. He's hurt and abandoned." With that, she gave him a pout. Surely he would not make her turn the kitten away...

8185299369_b24555be55.jpg

~*~

Winston went rigid, and it was clear he didn't want to be comforted. He was so used to keeping things like that hidden, that he wasn't sure how to accept comfort... He shifted away from her and held his hand up, flagging the waitress down and giving her his credit card to pay for their meals.

"I need to get back to the house," he said, glancing at his phone, "I should check up on Rhys. He seemed conflicted this morning... And then I have to get a group of girls ready for my father. He send me and email this morning and said he wants me to send a new group to him. He sold out quicker than expected this weekend." With that, he frowned.

Rhys looked up at her, tilting his head as he looked at the kitten paling slightly. Looking at the kitten he remembered the last small fluffy thing he’d rescued, and proceeded to get killed when his father had hated the small pup for wandering onto the grounds. While he didn’t want to abandon it,he also knew his father wouldn’t want it here. But…maybe he could have it?He loved small animals, and especially if they were hurt. He really was soft hearted, more soft hearted then anyone would ever think with a father like his. “I’ll take him to the vet’s. lets get him inside, we’ll brace the leg then I’ll take him.”He said watching her, before pulling off his shirt, and since him naked was a common sight around the house, no one would find it odd he’d been outside naked.

Gently tucking the cat in the folds of his shirt he walked inside with her, heading for his rooms, trying to decide what to use as a brace.

~~

Nyx flinched a little as she moved away from him, at the same time he moved away from her. She didn’t know how to reach him, not when he was determined to keep her at arm’s length. And even if she knew it was for the best, she wanted to also be someone he could trust to talk freely to. But…she knew she was being silly, and she needed to get over it. Amazing sex was all they could ever have, if anything.

Nodding a little as she finished her food, slipping out of the booth.”Well, lets go then.”She said frowning a little to, thinking over his words.”He wont come home early will he?I mean with selling them all already.”she muttered as they headed back to the car, not wanting to consider what the man would do if he returned to find his son doting on the captive. Because she doubted that rhys would be able to be ice cold. He’d try, and try hard, but there was something….to kind in him to be like Winston, and she had a feeling that Winston resented the fact that rhys had been allowed to grow up as he wanted, instead of forced to be cold early.

Annabel quickly followed after him, sitting on the bed and holding the kitten inside of the shirt as Rhys search for a brace. Looking down at the kitten, she gently stroked its head with her finger and cooed at it like the baby... Just the sight of her with the kitten made it clear that Annabel was a nurturer, a girl that was very much like Rhys' own mother years ago... And that was no good.

"Poor thing," she murmured, "He just needs someone to care for him..."

She glanced up at Rhys, watching him search. She had to admit, she was surprised that he even let her bring him inside, let alone promise to take him to the vet.

~*~

Winston led her out to the car and started for home, shaking his head. "No," he said, "My father has never been one to end his little vacations early. That's the point of me getting the new batch of girls ready. He wants them sent up to him so he can do some more business while he's up there." He turned to her as he was driving, his lips pressing together. "I suppose that it's time I take you Floor Zero, hm?"

When they got home, Winston headed toward the back of the house where a gold elevator was located, leading Nyx inside. He pushed a button that was literally labeled "0".

"I would like to say it's not as bad as what you think, but it's probably much worse," he said, then pulled her close, wrapping his arm around her and pressing a kiss to her forehead. "There are cameras in the elevator and on Floor Zero, so watch your body language."

After a moment, the doors opened, and it revealed quite a sight. The floor, which extended the width of the entire mansion, was lined with one hundred gold cages. The looked like small prison cells, but a bit more comfortable. The bars were made of gold, the floor was done with a soft carpets, and there was a toilet in each one. There were two girls to a cell, but their circumstances depended on their behavior. The tame girls who had been there for a couple weeks were simply locked in the cages, but the wild girls who were not quite broken in had their ankles and wrists chained together. Some of them even had gags in there mouths, and there were a couple who even had their nipples clamped for punishment.

The room was loud with a confusion of noises. Some girls were crying out in desperation, some were whooping and hollering in an effort to seduce Winston, and some were moaning with pleasure due to the effects of the drugs the guards were required to give them. A couple girls resorted to having very public sexual intercourse with their cellmates in an effort to relieve some of the sexual desire that the drugs constantly gave them... The sight was awfully crude, but Winston knew Nyx was a big girl, and she needed to see his father's business inside and out.

"Tonight, we have to get a group of twenty prepped and ready. Once we get that done, the guards will put them on one of my father's personal jets and fly them to his current location," he said, "We have to get the tamest of girls, and once we have them picked out, we bathe them and wax them." He raised his eyebrows at her. "You think you can handle helping me tonight?"

Rhys nodded a little, “Well, we’re all going to be poor things if my father catches him in here.”he said scowling al little because he just knew what his brother would say about him bringing the kitten inside. But maybe he could hide it from even Winston?”Okay, maybe I don’t have to take it to the vet. It’s a clean break, and I’ve had enough broken bones to know how to set them…”he said having second thoughts about taking the cat out out as he found a few popsicle sticks from what he’d been eating a few days before, bracing them around the cat’s leg before using duct tape to put them together.

~~

“If you want. I’m here at your whim you know.”She said rolling her eyes a little at his words, snapping at him a little because she was nervous about seeing the girls. Swallowing hard as he pressed a kiss to her head she started a little, leaning into him for a moment before nodding. “I’ll be careful.”She muttered watching the girls for a moment, shifting, wrapping a arm around winston’s waist, not so much wanting to claim him for her own as the girl’s attempted to seduce him, but because it was the only way she was keeping from having a violent and ugly reaction. Though her face remained carefully blank, there was pain in her eyes.

Swallowing hard as she resisted the urge to cover her ears as the confusing commotion hit her, she glanced up at him at his question, nodding slightly.”I can. As long as that doesn’t include bathing them myself. Please tell me, they can bathe themselves. I enjoy getting touchy feely as the next person, but I don’t like girls.”she said a slight growl to the words, because she was in pain at the idea of how the girl’s were being treated, and she so didn’t want to get closer then she had to, otherwise she might give herself away.

"Do you have anything we can give him for pain, or is he too small?" Annabel asked, raising her eyebrows. She looked quite concerned for the little kitten, but happy that Rhys was apparently much too kind to turn him away. It seemed she had been right all along - Rhys was nothing like his father, and when he tried to me, it was an act... The kitten managed to calm down a bit, no longer making the pathetic little meowing noises. He was curled up within the confines of Rhys' shirt, snuggling against Annabel's stomach.

"We should name him," she stated, reaching down to scratch the orange kitten behind the ears.

~*~

Winston shook his head and rolled his eyes. "We won't be doing the dirty work," he said, looking amused at her statement, "We have maids who groom the girls. Our job is to pick them out and see that they make it on the plane." He led her down to rows of the cages, taking in the girls one by one. "Just think about it this way - most of these girls, if not all, are going somewhere much better than this. My father is in Europe right now, and his customers there are kind to their women."

All of what Winston said was true, but he was also a little corrupted on the term "kind".

Taking his keys out, he unlocked one of the cages and stepped inside. He gently led one of the tamest girls out of the cage, being gently with her. She was a petite blond who had clearly submitted to her fate. "One down, nineteen to go," he sighed. Reaching over, he pushed a button on the side of the cage. A beeping down rang through the room, and two maids rushed in to take the girl into the grooming room.

"To small. They don't make doses small enough to be safe."rhys said frowning before snapping back to himself at her question, remsmbering that he was supposed to be bing cold and aloof like his father,not bonding over a kitten. Wrinkling his nose a little as he stood he headed for the bathroom."don't name it. As soon as its healed I'm getting rid of it."he said shrugging.

Nyx sighed softly though it wasn't much she was indeed relieved she wouldn't havd to prepare the girls to be sold."well...that does make it a little better."she muttered though her voice said that it was a cold comfort. Shaking her head in bemusement as she watched the girls she wondered how they could be so calm. And by the time they got back to winston's erooms after choosing them all and making sure they were ready, the woman looked pale and drawn. Barely letting the door close behind her before she darted for the bathroom and soon the sounds of her being sick filled the room. While she'd been able to hide her reaction while they wdre on camera, ths moment that it was just her and winston she'd lozt her cool.

Leaning back against the tub as she finished throwing up she sighed closing her eyes as she relaxed, or at least tried to. For the moment ignoring her boyfriend in fabor of getting her head straight.

Annabel narrowed her eyes a bit at home. "I already named him in my head, so there," she said, stubbornly. When he was in the bathroom, she found one of his empty boxes from moving, placed a couple blankets inside, then put the tiny kitten - whom she just decided to name "Bosley"- into the box.

When he returned, she was curled up into her side of the bed, the light of the lamp illuminating her naked upper half. Her hair was pulled up into a bun, allowing her delicate neck to be bare, and the book from earlier was in her hands. She had a serious, intellectual expression on her face. In fact, she looked alot like she did when she was in class - concentrated and focused, as if she were in her own world, and the nightmare-ish situation she was in did not exist.

~*~

Once the girls were on the plane, Winston went after Nyx in the bathroom. He sighed at the sight of her. "And you went through police training?" he said, his hands on his hips. Gently, he knelt down and helped her to her feet, looking her over and taking note of her pale face. Maybe he should have not brought her down stairs... At the time, he was feeling like his usual, cold and unemotional self. He felt like he should see the dark side of things, to know exactly what this business was about...

"Come on," he said, "Let's go upstairs. I need a shower after that." Carefully, he led her to the elevator and pushed the button for the second floor, then took her to his rooms. "Why don't you make yourself a drink?" He nodded to the bar, then stepped on the balcony to have a cigarette.

Back
Top Bottom