Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Second Chances(blair/lady)

Nyx nodded a little. “It’s going to be very rude.”She said her eyes sad as she considered just how badly Rhys was going to get his bells rang if he couldn’t be cold. His father was going to kick his ass, or worse. The 23 year old was going to have a very rude and shocking trial by fire if he didn’t get it together.

“I don’t have a car. Well, not anymore. I sold it to my roommate.”Rhys said, deliberately misunderstanding what his brother meant. And well, he could afford to sell his car whenever he wanted, having given the car away to his best friend as a farewell present because he knew the man would never be accepted at his house. The englishman had always annoyed his father whenever Balthazar had visited, so Rhys had given him a huge present-not selling it of course like he told Winston, knowing better then to admit to giving away a viper- as the man went home to England.

Nyx frowned, looking vaguely worried, looking over the other woman. While everything in her professional life made her want to get the girl out of here, knowing that if she did, she’d get all of them killed, was the only thing that kept her from pushing her out the door right away. “Win, you can’t expect him to let her wander around naked all the time, even if he thinks with his penis.”Nyx said watching as rhys opened the door again to take the breakfast cart from the maid before closing the door behind them again and moving to sit on the couch.

“Are you going to berate me some more, or can we just have a quiet meal, and you can tell me about your girlfriend?”Rhys said looking at nyx with a charming smile, actually very curious about the woman his brother cared about enough to move into the house.

Winston looked took the silver pot of coffee and poured Nyx and himself a cup. "You sold your car? Rhys...," he sighed, shaking his head. He was not in the mood to lecture his brother any more. He was a grown man, and despite what Winston sometimes felt like, he was not his father - he was his brother. "I'm just saying, you need to be careful. You're lucky Father is out for the weekend."

Glancing down at Annabel, he huffed in frustration. "Sweetheart, calm down," he ordered, "Eat and feel lucky that your are in my brother's care." He smirked a little, trying his damnest to be nice and sweet like Rhys to make her feel better. It was truly a lost cause. Winston was hardened to the car by Balthazar and his life in general. Rhys had a softer heart than he ever would.

Annabel nodded carefully, reaching out to grab some food off the cart. As they talked, she ate, and she sat as close as possible to Rhys on the couch.

Winston sat back, his arm draped over Nyx's shoulders. "Would you like her biography?" he asked, tilting her head to the side. After a moment, he chuckled and leaned over to kiss her cheek. "Just know that you should keep your hands to yourself... We are going to shop in Manhattan today. Do you need anything while we are out?"

“Its my car. I bought it, and the new Viper’s coming out next month, I don’t need a car until then.”Rhys said heading off the lecture that he was about to get, as tired of getting lectured as Winston was giving it. “I know I know.”Rhys scowled a little, because he just knew he wasn’t good enough for this, and feeling inadequate next to his cold hearted brother. Though he knew there were moments Winston was capable of being warm-watching him with his girlfriend for one thing- but he knew Winston was colder then he’d ever be capable of.

“Eat. You’ll feel better. I know its hard, but just relax.”Nyx muttered as she poured Annabel some orange juice, looking worried for her, before settling back on the couch to eat herself, curling up under winston’s arm as she rested, nibbling on her food.

“I wouldn’t mind a biography. Makes flirting easier.”Rhys said looking amused though curious still. Because he had no idea what to think of this girl who Winston seemed to dote on, and who was treating Winston like a normal boyfriend, instead of how much women treated him. Nyx laughed quietly as she glanced up at Winston, “Don’t worry, he’s to young for me. I enjoy older men.”She teased her boyfriend a little rolling her eyes.

Rhys watched the two, letting Annabel sit close to him, but careful to not treat her like a lover and hold her close as he ate looking up at winston’s question. “No, I cant think of anything. Well, you could look for some shelves. I got more books since I was last home, need somewhere to put them.”he said shrugging a little as he looked at his brother.

Winston glanced down at Nyx, raising his eyebrows. "Calling me old?" he said, amusement in his eyes. Looking back up at Rhys, he nodded. "I'll find some and have them delivered."

Annabel nodded to Rhys, making herself dig into the omelet on her plate. Good thing it was the best omelet she ever had, because otherwise, she'd throw up from nervousness.

After breakfast, Winston grabbed two mimosas and nodded to his brother. "Come on," he said, "I haven't been able to have a private talk with you in quite some time." He smirked and motioned toward the balcony, handing him one of the drinks. Winston may not be as sensitive as his brother, but he knew his brother well. He knew there was a reason he wanted to see him this morning.

"Nyx, you don't mind staying with the girl for a bit, do you? I'll be right outside."

“Of course I am. You’re older then me, and starting to go grey.”She teased flicking a glance towards his blond blond hair, amused because she was just teasing him, he really didn’t look that old. If anything, he looked younger then he really was. Smiling as she looked at the brothers he smiled.”I’ll be fine. Don’t worry.”She said waving the two brother’s away, a slightly worried look on her face. Worried about rhys, and worried what Winston would do if something happened to his brother.

Rhys smiled a little as he headed out onto the balcony, sipping his drink as he looked out over the grounds, a slight worried frown on his face. Quiet for a few long moments after Winston joined him, he sighed. “Win, I cant do this. I’m not you. I cant be as cruel as father expects me to be to her. She’s a damsel in distress, I just want to screw her six ways to Sunday.”he said looking up at his brother, needing the advice, because he had no idea if he was capable of not fucking up so badly to get punished. His father had really done him a disservice, leaving him out of things for so long that rhys lacked the confidence that his father trusted him to not screw up. Feeling like his father was setting him up to fail. While he was confident with most things, in dealing with this family business, he wasn’t.

Winston frowned and shut the door behind them. He took a sip of his drink and sighed. "Rhys, I..." He frowned, not able to make the words come out. He so desperately wanted to tell him what was going on, because if the mob finally got busted, he wanted his brother to be safe. There was no one in the world he loved more than his brother.

"You don't have to be as cruel as him," he said, "You don't have to cruel at all. And damn, if you want to fuck her from sun up to sun down, you can. Go for it. As long as you are careful to keep things in the bedroom and stay on father's good side, you shouldn't have to do more than babysit." He turned his head to lock eyes with his brother. "But don't you dare fall for her, Rhys. Don't do it. You know that if Detective Abernathy makes one wrong move, she's a goner."

Her frowned, pain in his eyes, because he hated to be the one to break something like that to soft-hearted Rhys. Times like these were when Winston hated that he was the cold-hearted brother.

Rhys swallowed hard as he looked up at his brother, frowning slightly. Having a feeling that wasn’t what Winston had wanted to tell him, but letting it go for now. He had enough things to worry about without digging into things Winston didn’t want to tell him. Staring at him for a long moment before nodding slowly.

“….I can do that.”He grinned unexpectedly. “I can deal with fucking her all the time. I do it enough.”he said brightening a little, his mood changing before darkening a little, his shoulders slouching slightly before nodding. “I wont. I don’t do the romantic shit, you know that. A lay is a lay.”He said before turning to look at the women inside, before smirking a little. “Shouldn’t I be offering you the same advice about Nyx? You know father wont like her. Even spending just a few hours with her, I know that. She’s to….her own person. She wont be mallable, and she’ll despise listening to him.”He said picking up on the woman’s attitude even with only a few brief moments with her, before smirking. “But, the sex is probably worth it. She looks fit and definitely something hot between the covers.”he grinned at his brother, teasing him, refusing to dwell to hard on the feelings that were wrapped up in annabel being here.

“Let’s go. You have some shopping to do.”He said opening the door again and heading inside.

Winston nodded, but Rhys wasn't fooling him. He may never have been a part of a long, committed relationship. However, he knew he always doted on and loved his girlfriends, even if he would never admit it. The fact is, Annabel could not be anything close to a girlfriend. She couldn't even be a friend... If she was a lay, fine, but that had to be it. "Fine, Casanova," he said, rolling his eyes.

At the mention of Nyx, Winston took another gulp. "When have I ever had a girl last long around here?" he murmured, raising his eyebrows, "I'll handle it how I see fit, okay? Right now, he had other things to worry about... As far as the sex goes, that's something you are never going to find out." He grinned, then pushed his brother hard enough to make him spill his drink and run into the balcony railing, just like he used to do when they were kids.

"I'll get your damn shelves," he said, then walked back into the room where the girls were. Leaning down, he kissed Nyx's forehead. "Are you ready, love?"

"Very true. You always manage to run them off soon enough."rhys said because he knew that wasn't the only reason winston never had a long term girlfriend before grinning."are you so sure about that?I can seduce anyone."rhys grinned though watching the two made sure he probably wouldn't try to seduce nux. His brother seemed protective of the small blond. Yelping as his brother jostled him he cursed as his hot coffee spilled over his fingers."goddamn it win,what the hell?"he groeled sulking just as much as he had at 6 when winston did the same thing,smiling as he followed his brother back inside.

Nyx flushed a little as the man kissed her forehead smiling as she stood."yea, lets go. We have a lot of stuff to get."she said wanting out of the house for awhile just so she could be more herself then she could be in here. Standing she smiled as rhys led annabel out of winstons room, wrapping a arm around winston's waist as they headed downstairs.

Rhys frowned a little as he walked back towards his rooms with annabel, thinking over what winston said, determined to not think of her any different thdn he needed to. She'd just be sex,othing more."if you need anything and I'm not here, go find win or nyx. They'll make sure you're taking care of."he said trying to sound sure and positive, even though he knew this was so going to blow up in his face.

Pensive-Derek-Hough.jpg

Annabel looked up at Nyx, her eyebrows knitting together. "Okay..." she said, following him back into his rooms. She plopped down on the bed and brought her knees up to her chest. "Why wouldn't you be here? I mean, are you planning on going somewhere?" It was clear that she was a bit worried at the idea of being here without him. Sure, Winston seemed like he was civil, but he was still scary. And she wasn't to sure about his girlfriend. Anyone who would willingly move into the Balthazar mansion had to be a little more than crazy...

Sighing, she ran a hand through her dark hair and looked around the room. "I wonder if anyone even notices I'm gone," she whispered, "I mean, my dad, I guess... Maybe my mom, if she's managed to be sober long enough for someone to tell her." A very sad look crossed her face. "My boyfriend, Brad... I'm sure he's worried, right?" She looked up at him, but her eyes did not have a hopeful look in them. She had been suspecting that Brad was cheating for a while now.

~*~

Winston led Nyx down to the car garage, hopping inside the Mercedes after opening the door for her. "We can head up to Manhattan," he said, "The shopping is great, and we can get some lunch at one of my favorite places. I haven't been in quite some time..." He fired up the car and started to go down the winding path, through the thick forestry that hid Balthazar's mansion and up to the high way. It was clear that the farther Winston got away from the mansion, the happier his mood became...

Once in Manhattan, he moved up to an area that offered valet parking and handed them the keys and a fat tip. "What are you wanting to buy first? Furniture or clothes? I have to get my brother another damn bookshelf..."

Rhys shrugged,”No, I’m not planning on going anywhere, but my father’s mood can turn on a dime, and I’d rather you know who to ask for help if you needed to.”Rhys said a slight frown on his face, wondering why he was making sure she had someone. Maybe he was being more insightful then he was usually. He knew his father, knew that his father might punish him and take her away. He trusted Winston to try to take care of her….and wondered why he even cared.

Looking at her as he paused in the middle of getting dressed he looked at her. “You’re boyfriend’s a dick, and if he stopped fucking the cheerleader long enough, I’m sure he’s noticed your gone.”he said brutally honest with her. You could say a lot of things about rhys skarsgard, but he didn’t respect cheaters, and he was brutally honest with most everyone.

~~

“manhattan sounds good.”Nyx said smiling as he drove, staring out the window. Even without looking at him, she could feel him relaxing, happier the closer they got to the city. Getting out of the car as he parked she smirked a little. “Clothes of course. Though if we go to macy’s, they have a furniture section to.”She mused, smiling at him as they walked. Though she had wanted to go shopping, she wasn’t going ot draw it into a all day affair, because she was used to guys who hated shopping, so she didn’t want to punish him to much and make him shop with her. That, and she felt bad for spending his money.

Tears formed in Annabel's eyes, and she nodded. She knew he was telling the truth, but his words were harsh, and they stung... Looking down at her hands, she tried not to start crying like a baby again. There was no point. Her life had a very clear expiration date, and it wasn't going to matter who Brad was fucking or not... And her parents? She knew her dad was probably worried, both for his job and her life. She just wasn't sure which one he was worried about the most, and that scared her.

Standing up, he walked over to his shelf of alcohol and pulled a bottle of rum down. Popping the cap off, she took a large gulp and let the burning liquid run down her through... She did that a few times before returning back to the bed, leaning against the headboard. The idea of her boyfriend cheating on her and the fact that the man who shared a bed last night with her was not evening coming on to her... it all did not make her feel better about her appearance, something she had always been severely insecure about.

She didn't say a word. There was nothing to say. He was only babysitting her until his father decided what to do with her... He didn't care about her, and neither did anyone else at the moment.

~*~

"If Macy's is where you want to go, then sure," Winston said, walking with her down the street, "I could use a couple new ties... Eh, I could probably use a new suit in general. We need some new sheets too. I'm not liking the ones on the bed right now."

He looked dead serious. The man, despite what one might think, liked to shop. He liked material things, because the man had grown up with enough money to have anything and everything he wanted.

Rhys sighed softly as he watched her. “Bloody hell.”He cursed, realizing that he was fucking up badly. He hated being mean, and making women cry. The fact that he managed to upset her, definitely upset him, even if he knew it shouldn’t. watching her his lips turned up into a smirk as he flickered a look over her body, moving to stand next to the bed, looking down at her.

“….if you get drunk, I can’t be held responsible for what I might do with your drunken body.”he said his smirk turning into a slight leer, but charming. The man was very good at charming, and he wanted to make up for hurting her about brad. That, and well he couldn’t help it!There was a beautiful upset woman in his bed.

~~

Nyx tilted her head to look up at him as they walked, “And victoria’s secret. Its around the corner from macy’s.”She said wondering if his liking to shop would stretch to getting her lingerie. Smirking slightly as she pushed open the department store door and paused to gain her bearings before heading for women’s clothing.”You actually enjoy to shop?”She said teasing a little as she looked up at him.

“We’ll get your clothes next. Or you can go shop while I find some clothes.”She said biting her lip a little. While she wasn’t desperately needy, or clingy, the woman was feeling out of sorts in his world. It’d been a long time since she’d had a chance to act like the rich person, so being suddenly able to buy whatever she wanted, and being able to do whatever she wanted, was disorienting, and he was the only person that seemed to stop the world from going off kilter for her.

Annabel looked up at him, the bottle resting between her legs. She took it, took another big gulp, then handed it to him. Her eyes were still watering, tears going down her cheeks... But her face was flushed from the liquor, and desire could be seen in her eyes - desire to have Rhys, and desire to feel wanted from a man in general. Sex was not always the answer, she knew, but it felt like the best medicine for her situation at the moment.

"Then why don't you get drunk too?" she whispered, nodding to the bottle, "And then I won't be responsible for what I do either..." She smirked a bit, clearly pleased with his interest...

~*~

"Victoria's Secret?" Winston asked, raising his eyebrows. He wondered if she was wanting to get something for another man, and even thought she would never admit it, he felt jealous at the idea. "I don't mind shopping. It's something I've had the luxury of doing through out the years, even when there was little to look forward to, so why not?"

Following her into Macy's, he shook his head. "No, I'll stay with you," he said, following her into the women's clothing. Honestly, he had no idea why, but he felt completely uncomfortable at the idea of leaving her alone. There was not way he was going to split away form her.

"You need to get a few things that my father would approve of," he said, "Which is formfitting dresses, high heels... I'm sure you get the drift."

Rhys swallowed hard as he looked her over, reaching down to gently wipe the tears away leaning down to kiss her slowly even as he took the bottle from her. “Hm, I’m sure I can get drunk. I do some of my best work drunk.”He said snickering a little as he took the bottle and taking a few swigs before laying down on the bed next to her, tugging her slowly into his arms, wrapping her in a gentle hug.

Just holding her for a moment, hoping to calm her. He didn’t like crying women, and didn’t want to take to much advantage. He might say he has no morals about how he got some sex, but he did, and sleeping with crying people bothered him. “You look lovely.”He muttered gently stroking her hair.

~~

“Hm, well it’s the biggest store here. And I’ve never been to it.”She mused looking up at him, having chosen the store for the sheer thrill of seeing if he’d go to it with her, not out of a desire to find anything really. Though, now that she thought about it, if she had to get dresses and such, she better get the matching underthings to. “Well, I guess that makes sense.”She smiled at his answer before looking startled as he decided to stay with her.

“I’m sure I can find something.”She said as she searched for the clothes, finally choosing some cocktail dresses along with the more comfortable jeans and t-shirts. Glad to find some things before heading for the dressing room, turning to look up at him as she got a room. “Now, you don’t get to lie about the dresses. I want the truth okay?”she said blushing a little before disappearing into the dressing room, returning in a few minutes dressed in a form fitting clinging dress, the short cocktail dress laced with lace, a spiral starting just over her breast, curling down between them, wrapping around her waist and plunging down her leg, a teasing glance at skin and paired with a pair of high heels she would be devastating. “Well?”She said blushing as she looked up at her ‘boyfriend.’

Annabel sighed into his chest, her dark eyes flickering closed as she took in his intoxicating scent. The man kissed her better than any other boyfriend she remembered having... When he wrapped his arms around her, she moved in closer, pressing her body against his. How could a man like this be the child of a man like Balthazar?

Sniffing, she looked up at him and leaned into his hand. She may be drunk, but she was still fully aware of the strong feeling of insecurity she had about herself. "If I look so lovely, than why did Brad feel the need to run around on me?" she whispered, looking frustrated.

She rolled on top of him, sitting up and straddling his waist. Her hands moved down and pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her perky breasts to him. Leaning over, she grabbed the bottle of rum and took another large gulp, then sat it back down...

"Why don't you show me how lovely you think I look?" she whispered in a husky voice, leaning down so that when she spoke, her lips brushed against his chest.

~*~

As soon as she walked out of the dressing room, Winston's mouth was watering... His eyes moved over her body, taking in the way the dress clung to each womanly curve she had. "That's a keeper," he said, nodding and trying to act casually, "Let me see what else you have in there..."

He smirked a bit, trying to ignore the fact that his cock was getting hard at just the sight of her. Fuck. He was in so much trouble... So, so much trouble.

"Have anything red?" he asked as she walked back into the dressing room, "My favorite color on a woman is red. It wouldn't appropriate."

“Because he’s a dick who doesn’t have the blood supply to run his dick and brain at the same time?”he mused smiling a little as he looked up at her, shifting to lean back against the headboard, looking bemused at her actions. From what he’d seen of her in class, and the last day in his house, he hadn’t been expecting anything like this.

Resting his hands on her hips he pressed up against her a little, moaning softly as he felt her pressing against his hardening cock, leaning up to close his mouth around a clothed nipple, biting her through her bra.”Hmm I think I can do that.”he smirked rolling his eyes to look up at her, rocking his hips just a little. After all, his father expected him to have sex with her, so it wasn’t like he was doing anything wrong.

~~

Nyx smiled as she looked at him, not realizing just how much of a effect she was having on him, just glad that she’d found something appropriate. Turning back into the dressing room she looked through the dresses, talking to him as she changed. “yea, I have something in red. Though I don’t know it its my best color.”She said afraid she was just a little to pale for the red dress she’d picked up.

Blushing slightly as she opened the door she gave him a hesitant smile, wearing the two inch spike heels that went with the dress, she looked mouthwateringly as she pivoted to give him a few of the whole dress and how it looked. “Good enough?”she said turning to face him again.

Coeset%20Lace%20Long%20Sleeve%202013%20Red%20Cocktail%20Dresses.jpg

Annabel moaned, running her fingers through his silky blond hair. Out of instinct, she rolled her hips into his as he did the same thing, giving in to the delicious friction it gave. "You think so?" she whispered huskily, "Because, right now, I'd like to see how the quarterback of the football team fucks..." She grinned a bit, her eyes lighting up with humor and lust. Reaching around, she unclasped her bra and tossed it to the side.

She had definitely not been expecting this. Not at all... But the thing is, she had nothing to lose at the moment. This man was mysterious, dangerous, complicated, and drop dead gorgeous. She'd be insane to get close to him, and yet she'd be insane to turn him away.

Winston licked his lips and stood up, taking in the figure-hugging dress. It was hard to deny his attraction, because dammit, she looked fantastic... It had been far too long since he had a woman, and this was a woman who was practically the epitome of what he was attracted to, both in mind and body. He usually could deny his urges with a cigarette, but now... No, he needed her. He had to have her. He needed the release.

He didn't know what came over himself, but before he could think, his hand were on her hips, and his eyes were looking down at her with an immense amount of lust. "I think this one is my favorite... by far," he whispered, pulling her close. One of his hand moved up her back and laced within her soft hair. His head dipped down, letting his mouth come in contact with her ear. "Why don't I following you back into the fitting room to make sure you don't have issues with your zipper?" he murmured.

“Definitely better and longer then the stupid boytoy.”Rhys growled looking up at her, smirking a little as she tossed her bra aside, looking up at her before hands tightening on her hips and rolling them, pining her to the bed, looking down at her. Lifting up enough to wrap a hand around the waistband in the sweat pants before pulling them off with a quick few tugs, looking her over. “Hm, you know, you always looked so quiet. Maybe my theory on quiet girls being quiet sex partners is wrong.”He mused lowering his mouth to a nipple as he slid a hand up her thigh, jerking her leg over, fingers teasing her core, teasing her just to see what she’d do.

~~

Nyx flushed a little as he looked her over, eyes widening a little as he stood. Wondering if it was the wrong dress, yelping a little as he pulled against him, shivering hard as his lips brushed her ear, hands finding the lapels of his suit, holding herself upright as her knees threatened to go weak at the growled lust in his tone.

“Hmmm, I think I’m perfectly able to undo a zipper by myself.See?”She smirked as she slid her hands down his chest, her movements bold and enticing considering they were still standing in the middle of the public section of the fitting room, fingers finding the zipper of his slacks, easing it down, her fingers sliding in, teasing his shaft. While everything logical yelled at her to stop, she was just as attracted to him and needing the release of tension. Maybe just this once, and she’d get him out of her system.

Annabel was intoxicated, and she wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or him... As he jerked her leg over and began to tease her core with his fingers, she let out a deep, desperate moan. She wanted more, so much more. "Ooooh," she gasped, bucking her hips into his hand with desperation. Her hand reached up to lace within his soft blond hair, gripping it as he sucked upon her breasts. "More, please. Oh, more..." Grabbing at the hem of his shirt, she began to pull it up and over his head, wanting to see the beautiful, sculpted body she knew was beneath.

It was clear that she was definitely about to prove his theory wrong. She may have been the quiet english major in their literature class, but when it came to things in the bedroom... Well, she could definitely keep up.

~*~

Winston's eyes closed when her fingers made contact with his shaft. Swallowing hard, he tried to compose himself and stop what he was about to do, but all reason had flown out the window the moment she had stepped out of that dressing room. The man needed release... No, he needed her. The only problem was, was that he was not lying when he said he had inherited a few of his father's qualities. He was very dominating, and it was easy to break away from emotions when he was taking part in sex. After all, from the time he was a teen, his father made sure that he knew how to "use" the women that they kept around the house, something that he didn't do with Rhys.

Grabbing her hand, he twirled her around and pulled her toward the dressing room. Once inside, he turned her around and pressed her against the wall so that the front of her body was pressed against the mirror, and his body was pressed against her back. "I told you, Sweetheart," he whispered, in her ear. His hand moved up to quickly unzip her dress, allowing it to fall to the floor. "I told you to be careful."

Once the dress hit the floor, he turned her back around and looked down at her exposed body.

Rhys grinned as the woman moaned,but refused to be rushed and just teased her more as she bucked against his hand. Whike the lists of his faults were as long as he was tall, no one could ever accuse rhys skarsgard of not knowing how to show a girl a good time. Growling slightly in warning as she pulled his hair, his scalp was really sensitive so he didn't enjoy hard tugs on the soft strands unless he was in the middle of sex, where pain easily became pleasure. Smirking as she pulled at his shirt sitting back, he knelt and undressed. Proving that a dedicated person could still get a tan in the middle of a new york cold fall.he was a nicely tanned bronze, smooth skin over sculpt muscle

"Well, now that tou have me naked, what are you going to do with me?"he asked curious to see what she'd say.

Nyx shyddered as she watched his fave, enjoying the reaction he was giving her. And while she knew she shouldn't, she was enjoying making him relax. Knowing just how much stress he had to be under, how hard it had to be to lie even when the clothes come off and you should be able to tell the truth. He had no option, but to be false with everyone. Well, she could give him one person to be himself with. She didn't know why it mattered to her that he knew he could lean on her, only that it did. And despite in such a short time since meeting him, shed come to care for him. She knew she couldn't ask for more than good sex, because she knew it was impossible for them.

Nyx gasped a little as he spun her around, watching him in the mirror as her dress dropped to the floor. Shivering as his fingers brushed against her skin she blushed as he looked her over."I'm not a fool winston. I know this means nothing beyond good sex."she said smiling as she leaned up to kiss him, winding her fingers through his hair as she kissed him. Sad, not for herself, but for him. How very lonely and cut off from everyone he had to be.

Annabel gasped, sitting up on her elbows to look at the beautiful man in front of her. He was gorgeous, so tan and fit... Just at the sight of him (and the alcohol probably didn't help, Annabel was becoming incredibly wet with desire between her legs.

Smirking, she reached down and grabbed his hand, bringing it up to her mouth. Taking the fingers that he had just been teasing her with, she began to suck her essence off of them one by one.

"I'm going to show you what the perks are of babysitting me indefinitely," she purred, reaching down with her hand to grasp his hardened member. A moan left her lips as she let her explore his manhood... "I've found my perk."

~*~

Winston was a tall man, so even in her heels, Nyx barely came to his shoulder. Their kissing required him to bend over quite a bit, but it did not stop him. His hands were all over her, grasping the full globes of her ass, the tender flesh of her breasts... His lips came down on her's with a sense of energy and pent up sexual energy. "That's not what I meant," he whispered heatedly.

Quickly, he began to unbuckle the belt that held his slacks up, letting them fall down to floor. It was clear, by the sheer size of his cock, that there was nothing that Winston had to be ashamed of when it came to his body or his sexual endeavors.

Reaching down, he grabbed her behind the thighs and hoisted up her up so that her legs were wrapped around his waist, and her back was against the wall opposite of the mirror. With a deep, lust-filled moan, he thrust inside her with one, forceful stroke.

Rhys grinned watching her react to him, eyes widening a little as she licked his fingers, shivering as she sucked on his fingertips. Wanting so much to drag her head down to his cock an make her suck that as well as she was doing his fingers. Smirking a little at her words he raised a eyebrow. “You know, I’ve had it called a lot of things, but perk is not it.”He smirked wrapping a hand in her hair, holding her close before dragging her up for a kiss even as she explored his cock. Content to do whatever she wanted, interested to see what she would do.

~~

Nyx looked up at him, shivering hard as he explored her body, her hands equally busy pushing his shirt off his shoulders,”I don’t care what you meant.”She growled back at him, looking vaguely annoyed. To wound up to consider that he was trying to protect her, blind to everything but wanting to feel the man between her legs. Laughing quietly she raised her eyebrows, delighted at finding such a unashamed man, her eyes drinking him in.

Yelping as he picked her up she wrapped her legs around his waist, the spike heels digging lightly into his back as she clung to him, moaning loudly as he entered her, hands tight on his shoulders as she hung onto him, squirming, eyes widening as he watched them in the mirror, entranced by the sight of his body plowing into hers.

Annabel giggled a little, leaning in to kiss him back with hunger. Her lips tangled with his passionately, even as she gently hooked her leg around his waist and rolled them over, straddling him once again. This time, however, she started to kiss down his toned chest and stomach, slowly tasting his flesh all the way down to his erect member. Her hands gripped his muscular thighs, and her dark eyes gleamed up at him as her mouth lowered on to his cock... Sucking, licking... She made a point to show him exactly what a "quiet girl" could do.

"You like that?" she whispered huskily, teasing him as her hand continued to slowly stroke him.

~*~

Winston fucked her hard and long, making the dressing room squeeze with their movements. His hands gripped her hips so tightly that they were sure to leave bruises... The man was not messing around, and he didn't give two shits about the other people in the store. All he wanted was to screw this beautiful woman's brains out, get her in the car, take her home, and do it all over again. That was all that was going through his mind at the moment, not the fact that they were digging them selves into a deep, deep hole of danger.

"Ah, shit," he moaned, moving faster and faster. One of his hands crudely moved down between them to rub at her clit. She was so wet that his hand immediately became saturated with her arousal.

"Come on. Show me what you got," he growled, wanting her to scream in orgasm. He wanted her pleasure to fill his ears... Taking his wet hand from clit, he reached around a inserted a well lubricated finger into her ass.

Rhys growled kissing him harder smirking as she straddled his waist, resting his hands on her hips, groaning as he pressed closer to him. Eyes fluttering a little as he thrust up a little into her mouth, “Oh yea.”he moaned in answer to her question, shifting to look down at her in amusement before wrapping his hand in her hair, dragging her up for a hard kiss before rolling them, easily pinning her to the bed.

“My turn.”he said giving her a devilish smile as he moved down until he was laying between her legs, smirking at her before lowering his head, eating her out, and not just using his tongue and lips, but teeth and kissing her lower lips just as well as he kissed the upper ones. No wonder the man never went without sex, he knew what he was doing.

~~

Nyx moaned groaning as the man fucked her, moving with him even as she trembled in his arms. “Win!”She gasped as his hand found her clit, trembling, throwing her head back against the wall, gasping in pleasure as she came, clinging to him, usually pale skin flushed and looking utterly fuckable. It was no wonder the man wanted to keep going if she was going to keep looking so well in orgasms.

“Bloody hell.”She panted clinging to him, looking up at him desperately, eager to make sure he enjoyed it just as much before wrapping her hands in his hair dragging him down for another kiss even as he kept moving in her, screaming another orgasm into his mouth as he sent her over the edge again.

Back
Top Bottom