Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Second Chances(blair/lady)

Looking up at him with sleepy eyes, Annabel sat up and ran a hand through her hair. "Pancakes? I can never turn pancakes down..." she said, remembering how her ex-boyfriend hated when she hate foods that didn't allow her to loose weight or stay thin.

Reaching out, she took some milk off the cart and poured it into a saucer for Bosley, then moved to get her own plate of breakfast. After taking a few bites, she turned to him and sighed. "You didn't have to sleep on the couch, you know," she said, "I wasn't angry... I just didn't know what to think." She pushed her pancakes around in the syrup.

Winston sat in the back between Nyx and Connor, watching the auction start on the stage in front of them. With every girl who was walked across stage, Winston and Connor earned any where between one hundred to five hundred grand, depending on their talents and appearance.

When it was all over, Winston collected the money, halved it with Connor, and quickly waved the clients out of the house. They didn't care though, for they were ready to take their new slaves home with them.

"Good night, I have to say," he murmured, nudging Connor, "You're staying the night, right? The storm is too bad for you to take a plane out before morning..."

Rhys looked down at his plate, shrugging a little.” Couch’s perfectly comfortable. It better be considering how much I’m paying for it.”he said avoiding neatly the emotional mess he’d made. The man couldn’t, didn’t know how to voice what he wanted, so he would do the small things, show her he cared, even if he couldn’t get the words out. Turning his head a little he eyed the kitten sipping the milk,”Besides, the little beast takes up to much room. I didn’t want to share a bed with a cat.”he grumbled good naturedly, not about to admit that he liked the cat.

Connor grinned as he counted his money, a soft whistle sounding through his teeth before he yelped as he was nudged, having not expected it. “well, if you insist. Though you might consider getting your girl drunk instead of worrying about where I’m staying. She’s being as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.”The man teased, rolling his eyes at the woman standing by the window watching the rain lash at the glass. Though he was still curious about their relationship, he’d found that he enjoyed both their company, which made him want to know even more about the woman who was marrying his best friend.

Annabel sighed a bit, amusement in her eyes. "He's a two pound kitten, Rhys," she said, "He barely takes up any room at all... You just don't like how he likes to snuggle up against me." She smiled and leaned into him, placing a kiss on his cheek. "Well, as comfortable as that couch might be, I'd prefer you stayed with me." He smile was flirtatious as she went back to eating her pancakes, trying to come to terms with that fact that his ability to show his feelings would come with time, and one day, maybe he'd feel the way she did.

Winston turned to Connor and gave him a look. "I have a feeling you have more than one reason to get her drunk," he murmured, then walked over Nyx. He put his hands on her hips from behind, leaning down to kiss her neck. "Come have drinks with me and Connor and stop watching that storm," he said, "We are staying here for the night."

“He takes up the whole bed. Especially when he sleeps on me.”Rhys grumbled giving her that look, though he did look vaguely amused under the grumbling. “Well, I can do that.”he said smiling a little before running his fingers through his hair, sighing softly. “Do you want to do something to day?”He said watching her face, worried about her.

“Hey, you cant blame a man for wanting to drink with a beautiful woman.”Connor gave him that grin, that said he was mostly teasing, but definitely serious about seducing nyx, even if he had been warned off…because he couldn’t help but jerk Winston around. Shivering a little as he kissed her neck, she leaned back into him.”It’s bad out.”She muttered turning her head, resting her cheek on his shoulder before sighing softly, looking relieved that they weren’t leaving. “A drink sounds good.”She said smiling as she realized connor had already left the room, presumably to go track down drinks for them all.

Laughing outloud when they did indeed find the man with drinks…in winston’s bedroom. While the room had a couch and a bed, the red head had made himself comfortable on the huge expanse of the bed, looking way to comfortable….and comfortable enough to make nyx feel uncomfortable, which had probably been his point in doing it. “Drinks?”The Irishman smirked as he sipped his whiskey, nodding towards the glasses sitting on the side table. “thanks.”Nyx said picking it up, sipping the tequila before looking bemused, trying to decide where to sit.

Annabel looked over at his with curiosity in his eyes. "We can leave the hotel?" she asked excitedly, ready to be back in the real world for a little bit, "I mean, I have no clothes... I'd like to get some, if that's okay." She bit her lip, hoping that they could have a light-hearted day on the town. It would be good for them, and it would help them feel more like a couple, and less like a captor and a hostage. "And we should take Bosely to the vet. He needs to be checked out and everything." She picked up the kitten and kissed it's head, snuggling it close. It was clear that the kitten was definitely there for a good.

Winston chuckled, not surprised by the fact that Connor got tequila, or the fact that he was laying on Winston's bed. Taking a sip of his own drink, he let out a sigh of relief and grabbed a sweet-smelling cigar out of his jacket pocket. He handed one to Connor, than lit the other one and began to puff on it. "I like storms," he said, glancing outside. In fact, he found storms... sexy. In a weird way. Screaming through an orgasm was even more tantalizing when your are screaming over thunder.

“Yes, well probably shouldn’t but we’re going to.”Rhys said snickering a little because while he knew things would be unstable for awhile, he also knew that they had to get out, to show the others they weren’t afraid, and wouldn’t allow anyone to dictate what they did. “Clothes and the little beast to the vet. Finishing up his food he stood, moving to get dressed. “Do you want me to grab some of nyx’s clothes?I’m sure she has something that would fit.”He said pausing as he looked down at her, trying to figure out if his brother’s fiancee’s clothes would indeed fit.

Connor grinned sipping his own drink as he lit the cigar, smirking as he looked at the brave woman slipping into the bed next to him, wondering if this was her subtle way of telling him to move. Shifting to let her sit next to him, he smirked up at Winston, letting the man see the two very sexy people so very close together. Nyx sighed softly as she sipped her drink, watching the storm even as she shuddered a little. “I like winter storms.Snow and everything.”She said watching the lightening streak across the sky she swallowed hard. It wasn’t the thunder, or rain that scared her, but the streaks of deadly lightening that was as beautiful as it was deadly. She had never known why it frightened her so, and she was pretty sure whatever it was, it was so deeply buried she didn’t want to know, but storms frightened her, so badly that the fact she was sitting next to a man who should terrify her, and was sleeping with the man she was beginning to love, didn’t even register.

Annabel nodded. "I think I could probably wear something of her's," she said, standing up and following him to his brother's rooms. She entered the closet where their clothes were temporarily hanging. When she came back out, she was wearing a snug pair of jeans, a cable-knit sweater, and a snuggle-y scarf. "Ready?" she asked, walking over to him and leaning in to kiss his cheek. As they walked out into the hall way, she wrapped the kitten in her coat, getting prepared for the cool winter air. It was clear that she looked excited to get out and have a nice day, shopping and maybe having dinner. Maybe, for once, they'd get the chance to feel what it would be like to be on a date with eachother.

Winston looked at the two on his bed and smirked. "If I didn't know better, I'd think I was purposely being tempted," he murmured, taking a puff of his cigar. He sat at the foot of the bed and sipped his drink, trying to decide what he was supposed to do in a situation like this. Because, sexually speaking, he wanted them both... And at the same time.

Reaching up, he loosened his tie. "What does your wife think about you being away for so long?" he asked Connor, looking amused.

Rhys smiled a little as he looked her over, amused to see her dressed well. Stealing a quick kiss as she wrapped up the kitten he smiled as they headed downstairs. Climbing into the car he sighed softly. “We’ll take the cat to the vet’s, then bring him back. I don’t want to take him shopping.”he said wrinkling his nose as he headed for the vet;s, looking a little worried about the fact that they were taking the kitten in, worried about what the vet would tell them about the cat’s injuries.

Connor grinned,”You are.”He muttered softly as he looked at the woman who was drinking, rolling his eyes a little as he watched his friend. Amused because he knew Winston, knew what the other was thinking. “Sarah’s glad I go away. Seems she’s pregnant, and very morning sick.she’s deemed that she doesn’t want to see me because her being sick is all my fault.”He said snickering a little rolling his eyes as he turned his head to watch nyx as she drank, knowing he shouldn’t, but he was so going to seduce her. Because he could. “Nyx slow down. You don’t want to get to drunk.”He muttered. “I’m not going to get drunk. Just numb.”she muttered smiling a little as she relaxed, the alcohol steadying her nerves and made her relax despite the storm still raging outside.

Annabel snickered a bit, but nodded and got in the car. "Fine, fine," she said, "I hope his check-up goes okay. Poor guy doesn't deserve to be abandoned only to not have a happy, healthy life." Once they got the kitten dropped off at the vet, she turned to him and smiled. As Rhys drove, her hand slid down to rest on his thigh. "What first? Clothes shopping?" She sounded quite excited, which was a nice change from her attitude last night. For now, she was trying to forget about how her life was falling apart around her, and the only thing she had to hold on to was the man who was sitting next to.

Winston rolled his eyes, trying to hide the fact that it... hurt him a little to hear the man was having children with his wife, a woman he could not stand. "Well, more for me," he murmured in a husky, lust-filled voice. It seemed the tequila was taking effect, and he looked at both his lover's with a possessive gaze. Turning to Connor, he nodded to Nyx. He wanted him to make the first move, to seduce Nyx so that he could go in for the kill, and eventually, have both of them.

Rhys shuddered a little as she touched his thigh, smirking a little. “If you keep touching me, I might consider indulging in winston’s favorite activity and have public sex. But yes, we’ll go clothe sshopping first.”He teased a little as he looked at her, smiling as he pulled into the parking lot at the mall before getting out, reaching for her hand. “Shall we?”he said trying not to be as worried about her as he was, worried just how much of her mood was faked.

Connor winced a little, having not meant to tell him,but the words had come out before he could stop them, because it scared him to be a father, especially with a woman he couldn’t stand. “True.”He said looking amused as he saw what Winston wanted, raising a eyebrow.”I thought you didn’t share.”He muttered teasing him as he shifted, looking down at the pretty blond woman, before wrapping his hand I nher hair and pulling her in for a kiss, holding her against him even as she struggled back, wincing as she hit him in the arm, letting her go. Looking down at her he sighed softly, seeing the panic and surprise in her face.

Nyx looked startled and hurt at connor’s kiss, having thought they’d become somewhat friends over the course of the plane ride, she hadn’t thought he was still interested in seducing her. Hurt because Winston had expressed a interest in not sharing, so it surprised her to be pounced on, not realizing Winston was the one to intigate this seduction. Sober she probably wouldn’t have considered it, but like the boys, the tequila was starting to take affect. In the morning, she’d freak, but at the moment all Winston had to do, was seduce her.

Annabel blushed. "I've never had public sex before," she said, smirking as she got out of the car and followed him down the sidewalk. Reaching down, she took the hand that he offered her. At the sight of the mall, she smiled and began to look around at all the nice clothes, just so happy to be allowed to wear them again... "Anything in particular you would like for me to try on?" she asked, smirking up at him. Her arms were filled with a few pairs of jeans, some casual tops, and a couple dresses. Just some things that would serve for several different occasions. And for right now, the shopping was distracting her from what had happened between them the night before.

Winston sighed and stood up, shedding his shirt and revealing his sculpted torso. After putting his drink and cigar aside, he crawled up toward the top of the bed and caressed Nyx's thigh. "Calm down," he murmured, leaning in to kiss her neck, "Connor won't do anything that hurt you," he said, reaching for the hem of her dress. "Just relax... with both of us." He smirked, his eyes moving over to Connor.

"Well we mght have to change that."rhys grinned at the thouht of public sex looking amused as they walked. "Do we have to dress you?I could live with you always being naked."rhys mused looking thouhtful over the idea leaning down and kissing her head as they walked,shrugging as she looked over the clothes she got."get whatever you want. I don't care."she said looking amused.

Nyx looked startled as she turned her head distracted by the sight of so much skin that winston was showing. Shivering as she felt his hand sliding up her thigh she sighed,elaxing as connor curled his body against her,holding her againdt his chest as he lowered his head to press a kiss to her neck looking at winston."if you keep teasing her I'm going to feel bad for corrupting the innocent."connor teased snickering as she swuirmed as the two men worked at getting her undressed.

"I can be naked at home whenever you want, but I'd prefer to have more than a bathroom to walk around town in," Anna said, rolling her eyes a bit... She beamed and went about picking out a few more things, including a pretty white winter coat, some brown leather boots, and a few scarves. When the checked out and saw the bill, she blushed and looked up at Rhys. "Are you sure about this?" she asked, nodding to the screen that said she spent well over two thousand dollars, which was a lot for a girl who grew up on the salary of a cop. Leaning in, she folded her fingers within his own, and it did not go unnoticed by her that the entire population was gawking at them, knowing that this was the youngest son of Balthazar Skarsgard she was with.

Winston laughed a bit. "You aren't corrupting her," he murmured, nipping at the woman's ear. His hands moved up to slide her dress over her head, tossing it to the side and allowing her body to be exposed to the two strong men. "I know this is odd," he whispered in her ear, "But if you allow it to happen, we both will make it worth while." He kissed down her neck and chest, then latched on to one of her perky breasts. Meanwhile, he hand was sliding up Connor's leg up to his ass.

It was thrilling for the man to not hide who he was, and to have the two of them at the same time.

“…but you could go around town naked. I think most of the male population would heartily approve.”He smirked looking amused because he couldn’t help himself. looking amused as he looked at the bill he shrugged, putting it on his credit card, he smirked.”Well, considering I’m spending winston’s money, yes I am.”He smirked looking amused before sighing, “Seriously though, I could spend double this and win probably wouldn’t notice.”He shrugged refusing to feel weird about having everyone staring at them.

Connor grinned as nyx yelped as Winston bit her ear, groaning a little as he looked her over. “I could get used to thiss.”He muttered sliding a hand over curves and a muscled body, though still curvy, it was obvious she worked out to. Nyx flushed groaning a little as Winston whispered to her, swallowing hard.”o-ookay.”She said sounding nervous, but not scared. Shifting a little as she ran her hands through winston’s hair, groaning as he sucked at her breast.

Connor smirked sliding a hand down nyx’s body, smirking at Winston as he slid his fingers into her, amused at her surprised yelp that turned into a moan as Winston and him played with her. Having every intention of making her want to do this again, because he not only loved Winston, but he liked nyx. It would be nice to not have to give up Winston when they got married.

Annabel bit her lip and nodded, following him out of store and toward the car. "Well, you'll have to tell your brother how grateful I am. This is so nice," she said, climbing into his car after putting up the bags. Leaning in to him as he drove, she glanced up at him and smiled. "You hungry? I could go for a burger if your up for it..." Her choice of food showed exactly what kind of girl she was - an all american girl. She was, by no means, up to par with his life style. And that could be a very good thing or a very bad thing. "I think we still have a bit before we have to pick up the kitten," she murmured, leaning over to kiss his cheek as he drove. Her hand stayed on his knee, clearly high off the happiness that getting out of the hotel gave her.

Winston was feeling the same thing Connor was feeling. It would be very, very nice not to have to give him up for Nyx. Instead, what was wrong with starting something even better between all three of them? Moving so that Connor could get better access to her heated core, Winston shifted down the bed and unzipped Connor's pants. After he got the man out of his clothes, he moved his mouth over the man's erect cock... The way they moved, it was clear that this was not the first time they had been together, and definitely not the first time they were together with a woman.

“You can tell him yourself. He wont bite.Much.”he teased amused because he was aware of just how intimidating his brother could be, even to people he liked. Looking down at her as he drove he smiled. “Burger and fries sounds good.”He said laughing a little, because while it wasn’t odd for him to be willing to be fed normal food, he was still loving the idea of the oddity of it, because it was rare when he wasn’t at school that he ate just burgers. “Do we have to pick up the beast?”He muttered teasing her just a bit as he headed for one of the his favorite burger joints.

Connor grinned looking at Winston, smirking as he lowered his mouth to nyx’s skin, nibbling on her a little moaning as winston’s mouth found his cock. Shifting a little he wrapped his fingers into the other’s hair, thrusting up into his mouth even as he played with the woman squirming between them. “She’s so very responsive.”Connor snickered looking at the other, nudging him a little. “Move, I want to fuck her senseless. She’s probably never had a good fucking, what with you playing with her.”Connor snickered laughing. “What?!No. The fucking was perfectly fine!Amazing.”Nyx protested trying to get her head clear enough to think even as her hips rocked against connor’s hand as he played with her, twisting to glare up at the redhead.

Getting out of the car, Annabel playfully pouted at him. "Well, of course we have to go pick him up!" she said, shaking her head. Following him into the burger joint, she sat across from him in a booth and ordered a cheeseburger and an extra thick chocolate milkshake. "And you have to stop calling him that. He didn't do anything to you." She giggled and rolled her eyes at the stubborn man, not noticing that her ex-boyfriend, Brad, was sitting in a booth with some of his friends across the restaurant...

Winston rolled his eyes. "Oh, you know first hand how great I am at fucking," he said, but rolled over and gave the other two some room. "You can play with her if you're nice... And if I get that ass of your's afterward." He gave the man a wicked grin, shifting so that the other two had room, but he could still reach and kiss Nyx's breasts, wanting her to feel good.

After a few moments, he reached into the night stand and got some lubricant out, slowly stroking and lubricating his cock as he watched.

“Fine, we’ll pick him up.”He grumbled, not about to admit that he liked the kitten. If he couldn’t admit to loving her, he was so not admitting to liking bosley. “I do not. I don’t have to do anything I don’t want to do…except maybe help Winston with his wedding. I’m pretty sure I’m going to get stuck helping nyx plan things.”He said pouting a little as he ordered their food and got a booth, settling in the chair as he waited for the waitress to bring it to them, absently playing with her hair as she curled up against him, even if he was snuggly normally, he was going out of his way to piss of the man he’d seen across the restaurant.

“I wouldn’t call it great. Satisfactory, at best.”Connor grinned laughing as he moved to lay over woman, even as he leaned over to steal a kiss. “Deal.”he smirked as he slid a hand under nyx’s thigh, spreading her legs wide, making sure to give Winston a good show of him fucking his fiancée. Growling at the sight of Winston stroking himself he lowered his head, kissing nyx hard. Having every intention of driving the woman insane, amused as both him and Winston played her body well, and it was obvious it wasn’t the first time they’d shared a girl as connor fucked nyx relentlessly, pinning her to the bed as she came with a cry that outdid the thunder rolling out of the storm.

Nyx panted as she collapsed back onto the bed in a boneless heap as she watched connor pull out, yelping a little as she felt cum splattering her stomach she offered him a sated smile even as she turned, sliding her fingers through winston’s hair and tugging him around for a kiss. Slow and easy, basking in the afterglow of sex well done.

Anna leaned in to him, tilting her head up to kiss his cheek. "Thank you," she murmured, smirking at him. It seemed that, with time, he was becoming a softer person... Maybe one day, he'd be able to return her feelings. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her ex-boyfriend approaching. Her eyebrows shot up, and she scooted a bit closer to Rhys. "Brad? I-"

"Where the fuck have you been? I haven't talked to you in months, and not you're all snuggled up to some senior?" he asked, looking royally pissed. Mainly because he was just dumped by the cheerleader he was cheating on her with, and his friends were in the corner watching. "And who do you think you are? Some fucking girlfriend stealer? You just couldn't resist..." He clenched his jaw, looking extremely pissed out of humiliation.

Winston kissed her passionately, letting her know through his touch exactly how much watching them turned him on. And it did. He could barely contain himself, having to take deep breaths in order not to cum too early as he slid behind Connor. Leaning down, he made sure Connor's ass was ready for him before gently starting to slide in, a deep moan ripping through his throat as he did so... As he slowly moved in and out, he rubbed a hand down the back of the other back, running his fingers through his hair. It was clear that Winston did not just lust after of Connor, he loved him.

“You’re very welcome, princess.”he muttered smirking, feeling way to amused by what he was doing to be worried about the ex he could see approaching. Shifting his hold he drew her closer to his side, raising a eyebrow. “Some senior?I think you need to learn manners, asshole, before you pick a fight you cant hope to end.”the former quarterback smirked up at him, and even if rhys was shorter then brad by inches, the man was broader through the shoulders, built to slam people around, and both Winston and connor, while not involving him in business, had made sure he would be able to fight. Not to mention he’d spent his high school years getting into more fights then even Balthazar had known what to do about.

Raising a eyebrow at brad’s words he tilted his head.”And girlfriend stealer?Thats the best you can come up with? Not really stealing her, when you were fucking anything with a vagina.”

Nyx smiled shifting away from the two men as connor shifted to get comfortable, smirking over his shoulder at Winston, leaning back to steal a kiss, a groan escaping as Winston slid into him. Smiling a little as Winston touched him, his look was soft and pleased, as obvious that he was in love with Winston as Winston was with him. Turning his head he tugged the other around for a kiss, groaning as he tightened his ass around the other, having every intention of making him lose control.

Nyx smiled a little as she laid on her side, watching the two of them, lust shimmering in her eyes, though there was sadness in her look to. Seeing them together, just drove home the fact that her and winston’s relationship meant nothing, built on lies. And no matter how fun this evening was, there was going to be nothing. Smiling a little as she watched them she relaxed, basking in the afterglow, needing to enjoy tonight even as she came to terms with what she knew was going to be the rest of her life. Because she knew Winston wasn’t going to be able to walk away, and that she was going to stand with him, protect him. And if that meant letting him be with connor, she could do that. Not understanding that both men were already conspiring to put the three of them together, not just connor and Winston.

Brad raised his eyebrows. "Who I fuck is none of your business," he snapped, "And I'm pretty sure that I could kick your ass any day." He looked proud of himself, as arrogant as ever, and with his friends there to support him, he had no doubt that he could take care of Rhys. Of course, he had no idea who he was messing with.

Anna shook her head and wrapped her hand around Rhys' forearm. "Rhys, please... Just let it go."

"Shut up, whore," Brad said, and Anna flinched. It was clear that their relationship was not civil or nice in the slightest.

Winston moaned, leaning in to kiss his lover back. He didn't even notice the way she looked at them, for he was focused on moving in and out of Connor with a faster tempo. He groaned, his grip tightening on the other's hips... After a moment, he nodded to Nyx. "Get in front of Connor and let him take care of you, love," he said with a lust-filled tone as he continued to pound into his other lover.

“It is my business since you not only cheated on my current girlfriend, you fucked my last one up so badly she committed suicide after you moved on.”Rhys said his icy control starting to snap as he revealed why he was even more emotionally withdrawn then he normally was. He’d been mourning the loss of a ex, who even though they hadn’t dated for months, he’d still cared for when she died. Looking down at Annabel as she asked him to stop he shook his head. “No.”He said simply as he stood, looking annoyed with brad for interrupting what had been a good day.

“If you think you can beat me, I’d like to see you try.”Rhys said turning to look at brad’s friends, that icy cold smile that was so much like winston’s that it was like the man at his age, he smirked. “And you can stay out of it boys, otherwise this is going to get uncivilized.”

Connor groaned, not notcing either as he shuddered, so very close to losing control again. Whimpering quietly as Winston tightened his grip he started a little, looking amused as nyx squirmed back under him, shifting as he urged her up, “Come on sweetheart, I plan on making you scream.”He muttered grinning as he got her settled on the pillows, lowering his head to her cunt, eating her out in time with winston’s thrusts, grinning as the quiet whimpers of pleasure gave way to more demanding keens, then a soft scream as the woman came again, her orgasm shattering connor’s control as he came again, his body tightening painfully around winston’s as he shuddered.

Annabel's eyebrows scrunched together at Rhys' words, and the look on his face frightened her. However, she didn't have enough time to process the information before Brad punched Rhys square in the jaw. At the impact, Anna screamed, standing up from the booth and moving over to him. "Rhys! Please, let's just go..." she begged, clearly upset.

"Yea, Rhys," Brad mocked, rubbing his fist with his other hand, "Why don't you just go?"

With that, Brad's friends started to laugh, and Annabel's face took on an expression of anger. Without thinking, she lunged herself at Brad, letting her nails rake across his face, and in retaliation, he pushed her off of him and made her fall to the floor. When his friends saw him push Annabel, the all went silent, and it was clear that Brad was on his own. Because none of them condoned the idea of putting a hand on a woman...

When Connor came and pulsed around him, Winston had no choice but to quickly pull out and release his seed on the back of the man's thighs. He let out a roar of pleasure, falling in a heap of extacy with his two lovers... "I think a shower before bed is in order," he panted, smirking a bit. Leaning over, he kissed Nyx, then turned his head to kiss Connor.

Rhys winced doubling over as she he was punched, cupping a hand under his nose as it started bleeding, broken. Straightening he looked surprised as Annabel attacked brad, for a moment not responding as she fell, to startled to fight before looking at brad, “Back off.”he growled letting his nose bleed as he bent, picking up Annabel, holding her close as he moved towards the door, willing to go. Not wanting to involve Annabel. Really, really wanting to hurt brad, but not willing to put Annabel in danger to do it.

Connor laughed as he fell next to nyx to, lazily kissing the man as he was kissed, groaning a little. “In a bit, not now. Don’t wanna get up.”connor muttered snuggling his face into nyx’s chest, smiling as the woman laughed. “up, off me. I’m sticky, and want a shower.”the blond woman laughed, grinning as he looked at Winston. “Separate showers. Otherwise we’ll never actually get clean.”she said laughing as she climbed into the shower, flipping on the water as she cleaned up.

Connor grinned, shifting, snuggling into Winston, willing to wait to get a shower.”I like her. She’s amusing.”

Rhys winced doubling over as she he was punched, cupping a hand under his nose as it started bleeding, broken. Straightening he looked surprised as Annabel attacked brad, for a moment not responding as she fell, to startled to fight before looking at brad, “Back off.”he growled letting his nose bleed as he bent, picking up Annabel, holding her close as he moved towards the door, willing to go. Not wanting to involve Annabel. Really, really wanting to hurt brad, but not willing to put Annabel in danger to do it.

Connor laughed as he fell next to nyx to, lazily kissing the man as he was kissed, groaning a little. “In a bit, not now. Don’t wanna get up.”connor muttered snuggling his face into nyx’s chest, smiling as the woman laughed. “up, off me. I’m sticky, and want a shower.”the blond woman laughed, grinning as he looked at Winston. “Separate showers. Otherwise we’ll never actually get clean.”she said laughing as she climbed into the shower, flipping on the water as she cleaned up.

Connor grinned, shifting, snuggling into Winston, willing to wait to get a shower.”I like her. She’s amusing.”

Annabel walked along side Rhys down the pavement and toward the car, and when they slipped inside, she immediately grabbed a tank top from the bag of clothes she bought and put it up to his nose. "Rhys, I'm so sorry," she said, feeling guilty for what Brad had done, "It is broken? We need to get you to the hospital or something..." She bit her lip, frowning up at him as she attempted to wipe away the flowing blood. It was clear that she was more concerned about him, not the fact that Brad had pushed her. Which left one question up in the air - was she used to Brad being physical with her during their relationship?

Winton turned on his side and wrapped an arm around the other man, moving down to press his face into his neck. His fingers moved up to run through the other's red hair. "You're amusing," he quipped, chuckling a bit, "But I like it. Clearly."

By the time Nyx came out of the shower, Winston was in a much needed deep sleep, snoring heavily. The bottom half of his body was covered by a thin sheet, and he pressed against Connor's back. The position showed exactly how he felt about Connor... That it wasn't just sex he loved from the other man, but companionship.

Back
Top Bottom