Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sleeping Kingdom (Collector x Autumn Queen)

Nethys frowned a little, her ears dropping about an inch or so and her head cocked in confusion as her Master pulled away from her. Had she done something wrong? All of the other pets in the castle cuddled up to their masters when they were feeling down, so what had she done wrong? Before she could ask what was the matter, though, her Master began bouncing ideas off of her and she was distracted from her present line of thought. Her ears perked up once more and she sat up, kneeling on her heels with her legs spread slightly as she began to talk.

"It's not really the words that I don't understand," she said. "Well, there are plenty of words I don't know, but I know what most of the little shapes sound like. The things I don't understand are the little squiggles and dots that don't have any sound that go between the other shapes. And I guess I have some trouble figuring out what the longer words sound like too, but I don't want to waste your time if we don't have time to waste, Master."

Nethys was interrupted by the sound of her growling stomach. She let out an embarrassed squeak, blushing bright red from her cheeks to the tips of her ears, and lowered her head, letting her hair obscure her face. It was always embarrassing when her stomach betrayed her like that. The Queen would always call her a glutton whenever her stomach growled and a punishment usually followed so, while Nethys liked eating, she always dreaded the sounds her stomach would make after she was given food. She couldn't help it, really: after she ate, she always wanted more food. If she could have stopped her stomach growling, she'd have silenced it long ago.

"The squiggles and dots? Punctuation?" Caspian laughed. "Oh, that's cute! It's easy; you'll pick it up in no time, I'm sure, with how smart you are." He tried not to look at the inviting space between her legs as she knelt in front of him. When she mentioned not wanting to waste his time he looked at her eyes again, noticing how large and luminous they were. "Teaching you to read is not a waste of time, Nethys. It's never a waste of time to teach someone, even an Elf like you, so I don't want you to say such things."

The sound of her stomach growling made his grumble as well and he nearly giggled at the silliness of it. "I was about to say that we should send for a servant to get us some breakfast." He sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed, glad that his morning 'situation' was not as apparent after he had a few moments to get past how her body felt. "I guess we get to play servants to ourselves today."

Caspian stood up and went over to the closet to look for something to wear. "We should bring all your clothes to my room. Then we can make this our base until we decide we're ready to leave and look for help." He pulled on a white shirt and glanced over at her. "What do you think? We can gather your things after we've eaten."

"Umm... I don't have any other clothes," said Nethys, turning to point at the blue dress she had draped over a chair in the corner. "Besides that, I only have what I was wearing yesterday morning, and you didn't seem to like me wearing that." she turned back to Caspian, her eyes wide and eager. "You don't have to serve anyone, Master. I know where the kitchen is; I don't know how to cook, but I could get us some cheese and some bread and maybe some apples or something." She bit her lip and blushed again. "But... umm... you'll have to show me the way to the kitchen. I only know how to get there from Mistress's room. But I'll serve you breakfast once I know where it is!"

Nethys had an eager look that almost bordered on desperate in her eyes. She wanted her Master to be proud of her, to find her useful, so she'd jump at any opportunity to make his life easier. She was glad that he was willing to teach her how to read: though it might take her a while to learn, it would be a good investment in the long run if she could help Caspian read through things faster in the long run. She waited patiently to be given her instructions, eager to prove herself useful to her Master once more.

"You don't have any other clothes?" He pulled on the rest of his clothing and ran a hand through his hair. "I would have thought that Mother Dear would have enjoyed dressing you." Caspian remembered the scars on the back of her little form, though, and frowned as he tried to reconcile the two images of his mother that he was being presented with. He never had seen that side of her so it was difficult to believe...yet the evidence was right before him.

"I'll show you." He put his hand out to her and walked with her through the castle. The morning light was strange to see without the servants rushing about or the vibrant life that usually permeated the castle. He looked curiously at some of the people.

"Do you think that they hear us?" He asked, looking closer at a statue. "Is it possible that they are dreaming in there?"

Nethys let out a sad little sigh as she thought about what it would have been like if the Queen was kinder. She would have loved being an adored little pet: a plaything that her Mistress would spend time dolling up to look pretty. She'd sometimes dreamed of being paraded around in front of visiting nobles in pretty little dresses while the dignitaries complimented the Queen on the beauty of her pet. But she'd never been able to satisfy the Queen enough to get a clean set of clothes, let alone a wardrobe in which she could impress others with. She'd have even been contented never been complimented directly, much like one might compliment a dog's owner on the shine and health of its coat. Still, she supposed there was always the possibility that the Prince could treat her that way once they figured out how to lift the curse. The though brought a smile to her mouth and caused her ears to perk up in contentment.

She followed her Master through the castle and into the kitchen, admiring the way that the morning sun shone through the windows and danced off of the dust in the air. It was a sight she'd hardly ever been able to see for very long since she spent a good portion of most mornings in her cupboard. She contemplated the statues as they walked, thinking about her Master's question. "Well, if they were in a deep sleep when they turned to stone and didn't feel any pain, they probably can't hear or see anything now," she reasoned. "At least, no more than anyone else in a deep sleep might be able to hear you." The elf was distracted by a flash of white through one of the windows. She could have sworn she saw a white horse moving around in the forest outside, but she couldn't be sure. She wondered if the unicorn would help them if they asked it to; she knew little about magical creatures, so she didn't know how intelligent the beast actually was.

"Do you think we should look for the unicorn again, Master?" she asked. "If it's still around here somewhere, we might be able to find it. Maybe it could help us?"

"Hmm?" Caspian was distracted by the kitchen. Just being near it was making him hungrier. "I don't know about the unicorn. I mean, it's just an animal. Little more than an Elf or -" He stopped himself and blushed slightly. "I mean...are you hungry?"

With a flourish he opened the door to the kitchen. Inside was the smell of burned bread from the ovens and scorched stew in the pots. The fires had long sense burned themselves out, but the food was ruined. There was leftovers from the earlier meal in the cupboards and there were stacks of fruits and vegetables. In the cool room there were strands of sausages and legs of ham hanging in the dry, cool air. Bowls of eggs, soft cheese, and jellies lined the shelves.

Nethys didn't take offense to Caspian's remark. She'd been brought up to believe that she was inferior to humans by default, so it was hardly rude for the prince to point out the obvious. "Still," she said. "At the very least, it'd help to have a horse of some kind, right Master?"

She was distracted from her line of questioning, though, when she smelled the kitchen. Her nose was far more keen than the prince's, so she smelled the burnt food before he did. She supposed she shouldn't have been surprised: after all, with no one to tend the food, there would be no one to make sure it didn't burn. Instead of focusing on the burnt food, though, she set about searching through the kitchen for things that didn't need to be prepared. She was able to scrounge up a few loaves of day-old bread, half of a small wheel of cheese, a few apples and a bowl full of assorted berries. "Here," she said, setting what she could find on a table that miraculously had no stone servants, "I think this will do for our breakfast. I also found a sack of salted nuts, but that might serve us better on the road. I'm sorry I couldn't get any meat: I can reach it, but it's up a little too high for me to pull down. Maybe if we salted some of it we could use it for the road as well?"

Caspian went to the storage room to see what she meant. He reached up and lifted a dried ham from it's hook, along with a strand of seasoned sausages. "You're quite certain that we'll have to leave soon, aren't you?" His eyes alighted on a rat in the corner, but then he saw that it was a stone statue as well and he let out a sigh of relief. "Not that I'm averse to traveling, but it's just...well, I've never traveled without a full caravan before." He looked over at her and smiled apologetically.

"Would it be horrible to admit that it's a little...frightening? You're right though; we should get a horse. We certainly don't have any left here that are usable." He carried the meat to the table. They were able to gather up a bit of bread as well as a small tub of whipped butter. "This, my dear, is what I'd call a feast! What thinkest thou?" He said, imitating his father's more 'proper' wording, and laughed. "Come, Nethys. I think my father's state of being makes me king, so let's toast and feast to the new regime, shall we?"

He grinned and took her by the hands to the table. He almost felt jovial. They had food, they had something of a plan, and she was quite nice to be around. He found that, despite the state of the castle, he was quite happy at the moment.

"Well, I mean, there are the magic books up in the tower," she said, pointing to the tower of the magi, "but even if we find something in there, I don't think either of us can do magic. I know I can't. So, even if we find the solution, we'll still need someone else to help us. And since everyone here is stone, then we'll need to travel." The little elf shook her head when her Master asked if it was silly for him to be scared to travel. "You know more about the outside world than I do, Master," she said. "Until yesterday, I'd never ventured outside the castle grounds. The outside world's probably far scarier for me than it is for you." Nethys hovered by the table, unsure where Caspian wanted her. She'd always knelt beside the Queen when she ate; the Queen had always been adamant that animals like elves shouldn't be allowed on the furniture. "But... but I think it's going to be okay. I mean, I have a wonderful Master and we have enough food here to survive in the castle for a while, so I suppose we don't need to leave immediately."

Once she was instructed where to sit, Nethys did so and smiled up at the prince as he talked about the food and how he was king now. "Long live the king!" she happily chirped. She'd heard people say that phrase quite often in the presence of the old king, so she supposed that it was the correct thing to say in that scenario. She ate what was given to her and never asked for more: after all, she was eating much more now in a single meal than she must have eaten in the past month. It felt strange, being so full, and she ate slowly to make sure that she didn't waste any of the food that went into her stomach. Despite how scary the situation was, Nethys couldn't help but feel content. After all, if she was with such a great Master, how could anything go wrong?

The Prince pulled Nethys into his lap and grinned at her declaration of "Long live the king!" Despite the situation that they were in, it was nice to have her optimism around. He couldn't imagine what he'd do if he were alone; he'd be depressed and probably hopeless. Having the little Elf gave him a purpose and companionship; something that he desperately needed when the entire world had grown so topsy-turvy.

"Maybe we can plan to leave in a few days; it might get creepy to stay her too long." He snuggled her so that her back was to his chest and he held her with one hand around her waist. "I'm glad that you're not distraught over loosing your Mistress. I mean, even though she's my Mother," his voice caught, "and I miss her..." he grew very aware of the fact that her back was covered in scars and bruises.

Forcing himself to smile, he kissed her next to her ear before bringing a plate closer to them both. "Here, you be the left hand and I'll be the right, and we can help feed each other." He handed her a fork and adjusted her bottom on his lap. "It'll be fun."

Nethys' eyes went wide in surprise as she was pulled onto her Master's lap. It wasn't an unpleasant surprise: she quite liked all of the pleasant physical contact she was getting from her Master, but she'd never considered eating like this to be a possibility. She didn't comment on the fact that he was pining over the woman who had been so cruel to her. It was understandable, really: the Queen might have been cruel to the little elf, but she was still her Master's mother and she could hardly begrudge him for loving her. To show that there were no hard feelings, she tilted her head back so that her eyes locked with his and gave him a large grin. She let out a happy squeal as she was kissed near her ear. Nethys didn't know much about her own physiology, so she didn't know a good many things about her own body. She didn't know that, even malnourished and battered, her endurance and speed were well above normal for a human, nor did she know how sensitive her ears were. An elf's ear was about as sensitive as a woman's nipple and stroking of the ears was considered a highly intimate gesture in elven society. However, since Nethys knew none of this, she assumed that it was because she was a pet and pets liked having their ears played with. Both dogs and cats enjoyed having their ears scratched, so it stood to reason that she'd enjoy it too.

She looked back down at the table and nodded at the Prince's suggestion. It sounded like a lot of fun, which was why she was looking forward to it; she never got to do fun things with the Queen. Where other children were playing games and laughing, Nethys had lived a life of hard servitude. She'd desperately yearned to have fun: she'd prayed that the Queen would play games with her (though never asked: she'd learned that asking for things, even small things, was dangerous by then). This was yet another reason why she liked Caspian so much more than the Queen; he was willing to go out of his way to make her happy. He was not obligated to do so in any way, but she was glad that he did. She did her best to feed her Master, but occasionally dropped bits of food. Fortunately, since she was sitting on his lap, the food tended to get on her, so the Prince was spared being messy. Nethys honestly didn't mind being dirty: at least here she enjoyed the process of getting dirty rather than it being a slow accumulation of grime over weeks and months without being allowed to bathe.

Caspian was used to being praised, to being touched and hugged and showered with affection, so he naturally gave it freely. He tried feeding Nethys with the spoon and found it interesting the way she would glance over at him to make sure it was okay before taking a bite. The way she didn't ask for anything at all, nothing at all, not even a sip of water, made it easy to forget that she might have needs as well. He had taken a few drinks himself before even thinking to consider whether she was thirsty or not.

"If you want a drink just let me know," Caspian said to her after offering her some water. He chuckled at the drops that fell on Nethys, and once when she turned around to feed the prince a bit fell on her shoulder, near the nape of her neck. Caspian grinned and licked the bit of food that had fallen on her skin. "Mmm...much tastier that way." He gave her a squeeze as he swallowed the bite. He put a grape between his teeth and used the fingertips of his hand to turn her face towards himself. With a small, secretive smile he lowered his mouth to hers, planning to kiss her and feed her the grape from his own mouth.

"It's alright," said Nethys, smiling up at the Prince. "You're already giving me more than I'm used to, so just give me whatever you want." Nethys was truly happy to simply put her fate in the Prince's hands. There wasn't much for her to want, really: she was getting full meals on a regular basis now, so she felt it would be incredibly rude to ask for more. She didn't want to overstep her bounds, after all.

The little elf let out a small gasp as she felt the Prince's mouth on her neck, but it quickly turned into a happy sigh which transitioned into a giggle towards the end. She liked having her neck suckled at like that and silently agreed with her Master that having food nibbled off of her body was a much more enjoyable way to eat. She wasn't expecting the kiss, though, and didn't know what to do when it came. She'd never been kissed until Caspian had kissed her behind her ear, so she had no idea what the protocol was for kissing someone back. She didn't even know if she was allowed to kiss him back. So she decided to stay still and let the Prince do as he pleased, only responding when it seemed like he wanted her to. For a while, she was simply unresponsive, but once his tongue seemed to be exploring hers, she moved her own tongue to do the same thing. It was an enjoyable experience, though in a way she was unfamiliar with. It wasn't fun like the eating game they'd just been playing, but it was still something Nethys liked and wanted more of. Had the word "intimate" been in the elf's vocabulary, that was the exact word she'd have used to describe the sensation she was experiencing.

Caspian enjoyed the slow way she responded to his kiss. She was hesitant, then gradually she warmed up, moved with him and tested his body the way he was testing hers. "That was nice," he said quietly. "Did you enjoy that too?"

He looked at her eyes, trying to read her response in the luxurious orbs. "If you're finished eating we should pack up some food, maybe take what we want to keep back to my apartments for when we leave." He brushed the hair away from her cheek and lightly touched the curve of her ears. "I love the way you ears move," he mused, "they tell me how you feel. They're so...lovely." He stroked the back of his finger across her ears again. "Can you move them? I mean, can you make them move on purpose?"

Nearly everything about her mesmerized him. She was so different, so fascinating and exotic. He'd always been held at arm's length from his mother's Pet; she was never something that he was allowed to examine closely. Now, for the first time, he had the leisure to examine her and spend time with her, to explore the differences between human and Elf.

Nethys didn't say anything in response to Caspian's question about the kiss, but she blushed and nodded silently. Her breath caught in her throat, though, when he began playing with her ears and she squirmed slightly on his lap as she felt her body heat up in response to his touches. Nethys had never experienced arousal before, at least not too closely. She'd had a few dreams she'd woken up from uncomfortably stimulated from, but she'd never really done anything about it. And, since she was always so close to the Queen, no one had ever really gotten the chance to touch her, let alone to do so sexually. So, as the Prince aroused her by playing with her ears, Nethys experienced yet another sensation she could not describe but knew she liked.

"A... a bit," she panted, her chest rising and falling heavily. "I... I can move them about a bit to pick up on sounds, but for the most part I just let them do what they want."

Though Nethys didn't know what she was experiencing, it was fairly obvious to her Master. He'd seen many a maiden react the same way to him toying with her nipples through her blouse on a shady hill or under the covers of his bed at night.

Caspian noted her breathing and the way she began to squirm on his lap as he toyed with her ears. "Interesting," he murmured. "You let them do what they want? And do they want me to keep doing this?" He touched them and then rubbed his forefinger and thumb together, rolling the tips of her ears between them. "Or maybe...this?"

With a mischievous smile he sucked on her ear, running his tongue along the ridge of her tapered edge. He cupped her opposite jaw with his hand and held her close, turning her towards him more intimately and cradling her head as he kissed the tender areas of her ears and nuzzled her neck. "You can tell me if you want me to stop, Nethys. I'll stop if you ask me to."

Nethys let out little gasps and purrs of pleasure, but never once said "stop". It wasn't just that she didn't want to interrupt her Master's fun, though that was part of it, but also that she genuinely enjoyed what he was doing to her. She'd expected physical affection to feel good, but she hadn't explained the sheer, overwhelming pleasure that she was experiencing now. It was like every inch of her skin was on fire in the most delicious way. Her nipples formed hard points beneath the thin white shirt Caspian had given her to sleep in and her sex began to grow wet with anticipation. She didn't know what was going to happen next, but she had no doubt in her mind that it was going to be wonderful.

"Yes, Master," she purred, her body like a poseable liquid in his hands. She flowed easily in whatever direction he wanted her and then squirmed sensuously against him, unconsciously puffing out her chest as an offering to him. "M-my ears like it very much. I... I do too." As Caspian stimulated his pet, Nethys began thinking about what it would be like to experience such pleasure every day and the though brought a smile to her lips. Her eyes were closed so that she could better focus on the physical sensations she was experiencing and a happy smile was on her lips as she let out a low, purring hum of pleasure. Whatever Caspian thought to do next, he would experience no resistance.

She was so pliable, so eager and wildly innocent. The prince drew the small Elf onto his lap even more, turning her towards himself and encouraging her to straddle his waist with her legs. He was already hard with his desire and his body strained against the confines of his trousers.

"I like it too," Caspian said. He kissed her mouth gently when she turned to face him. He stroked her ears with his fingers as he gazed into her large eyes. "There are so many things I'd love to show you...to do with you...but I need to keep you pure." He trailed his lips across her cheek and took the tip of one ear in his mouth. His hand found her opposite breast and brushed across the hard peak of her petite nipple. "Nethys. I want you so badly. I want you in the best way a man can have a woman." He licked her neck and made his way back to her lips. "But I think that you and that unicorn are linked. I have to keep you pure."

Nethys had a basic understanding of what her Master was talking about, but her knowledge of sex was purely theoretical. Once, she'd asked a group of servants what sex was and had been laughed at for a good long while, but they had eventually explained it to her. She found the idea intriguing, but had been told time and time again that she was undesirable, that she was dirty and impure, that she'd gotten it into her head that no one would ever want to make love to her. When the Prince told her that he wanted her, her eyes widened in surprise at the statement. She looked genuinely shocked at the idea that anyone would want her in such a way.

"But... but I'm not pure," she gasped, squirming slightly on her Master's lap, unconsciously grinding her slick sex against his shaft through his trousers. "Mistress always said so. I'm... I'm dirty and impure and ugly and no one will ever want me." Her ears desperately wanted to sag, but it was hard for her to be upset when her Master was playing with her like this. Even if she felt unworthy, she was drunk on lust and part of her never wanted to stop feeling arousal like this. Her head swam in a way that was far more pleasant than it had been when she drank the wine last night. "But... but if you want me and can't have me, wh-what I'm I supposed to do?" The sadness in the elf's eyes turned to eagerness. She had a new Master now, after all, and it seemed like the rules imposed on her by the Queen no longer applied. She wanted to please her Master however she could and would gladly do anything he asked of her.

Prince Caspian blinked in surprise. "But...you're a virgin. What are you talking about with not being pure?" He nuzzled her again, her warm, wet center rubbing against his cock nearly drove him crazy. "You're absolutely lovely, and the only dirt on you was from not being washed regularly. Nethys...sweet, naive, innocent Nethys." His mouth worked around her name and made it into a soft declaration of desire.

"If it wasn't for the very real possibility that we'd need that unicorn then I'd make you completely mine. And remember, my dear little Elf; you were the clever one who saw that we might need to contact that unicorn again."

He drew his fingers through her hair. "You should keep doing what you are doing." He smiled, trying to block the deep passion that was welling up inside of him. "Let's look for clues. The day is passing quickly, and I'm too close to losing my control and taking you." He smiled, embarrassed at the confession of his weakness. "It's a precious thing, your innocence. Once you give it away you can never get it back. I'm going to do something for you, Nethys. I'm going to give you ownership of your virginity. You deserve to have something for how much you mean to me."

Nethys blushed a bit and buried her face in her Master's chest as he praised her, though she still squirmed from his touch. It was nice to hear praise, but it was still a bit surreal for her to be told that she had so many good qualities after a lifetime of being called useless and stupid. She still felt slightly embarrassed for being praised, like she'd done something completely by accident and had been congratulated for it: it felt like she didn't truly deserve it and that she'd make a mistake soon and all of the negativity would com back.

She couldn't help but make a little disappointed noise as Caspian said that he wouldn't take her. She understood his reasoning: contacting the unicorn could be useful and it might go away if he took her virginity from her, but Nethys didn't understand the big deal about virginity. Outside of this very specific circumstance, it didn't seem to hold any particular value, yet everyone treated it like it was the most important thing in the world. Sex seemed to be a pleasurable thing, so why was staying chaste such a large facet of human life? The men didn't seem to need to stay chaste, but the women needed to maintain their virginity until some nebulous circumstances occurred that Nethys didn't fully understand. Many people claimed that a woman was supposed to save herself until marriage, but then there was the festival last spring in which all of the noblemen had deflowered all of the local virgins, so marriage couldn't be the only factor.

Still, Nethys decided to keep her mouth shut: if her Master wanted her to keep her virginity, she'd keep it, even if she didn't understand why he was making such a big deal about it. She made a mental note to ask him if he'd changed his mind after they found the unicorn, though she wasn't sure if the unicorn might leave after she was deflowered. She hoped that it wouldn't otherwise she might go mad with the knowledge of what she was missing out on, especially if her Master decided to play with her like this again.

She nodded at his statement and slid off of his lap, standing on the floor with slightly shaky legs. A small trail of feminine juices was beginning to trickle down her leg and her nipples were still poking out from under her shirt, her breathing still heavy. Just because the Prince had decided to stop didn't make her stop being aroused and she didn't know how long her aroused state would persist for. She hoped that he'd give her a task soon so that she'd have something to distract herself from the sensations still echoing around her body.

It might have been the slant of her ears, the drop to her eyes, or the small firm line of her lips, but Prince Caspian could read disappointment and regret in her body. He was used to making those around him happy with the things he did; the praise seemed to rain down constantly in his prior life. To have his Elf seem disappointed... it pulled from him a deep desire to do something that would make her happy again.

She looked like she felt rejected. Rejection was a terrible thing ~ he had felt it once when he was young. Shortly before the Queen acquired her pet Elf infant she had been moody and restless. Young Caspian had wanted to crawl into her lap and cuddle with her, both to sooth her and to sooth himself, but the queen had pushed him away. "I don't want you. You're not what Mommy needs. Go find one of your nannies and let them rock you to sleep. Tonight Mother wants to be alone."

Caspian had spent the rest of his childhood trying to be everything that his mother wanted, and after she got her Elfling she was much happier. He had the Elf slave now, and the slave was disappointed in him. He stood up and placed his hands around her waist, setting her on the table so that she faced him. Then he nudged her knees apart and stepped in between her slim legs.

"I'm not going to take your virginity," he said, his voice growing husky, "but I'm going to pleasure you. The damned Mage library can wait." He ran his hands along her thighs and up to her breasts, cupping them and fondling her nipples with his thumbs. He wrapped one arm around her back to pull her against himself as he started to kiss her, traveling from her mouth to her neck and then her ears. His other hand ran over her body, touching her soft, delicate form and trailing across her erogenous zones to work her body up more. He felt the wetness between her legs and on her thighs, and wanted nothing more than to slide his flesh against the hot wetness of her sex.

Nethys knew nothing of the Prince's history with his mother besides the fact that she seemed to love him exclusively above all else. All she knew was that she wanted to make her new Master happy, even if it meant her own personal discomfort. She was about to protest, to say that he wasn't obligated to do anything he didn't want to, but her voice was taken from her as his hands began roaming her body once more, any words she might have said turning into a moan of pleasure as his hand slid between her legs. She wouldn't help but writhe against him, gently grinding her hips against his hand as he stimulated her, all the while letting out a series of high-pitched, gasping moans. Her eyes became half-lidded as she let herself give into the pleasure, her ears coming to rest in a neutral position flat against her head as it became progressively harder for her to focus on anything other than the pleasure. Still, one though pierced the veil as the sensations coursing through her body overwhelmed her mind.

"P-please, Master," she gasped. "L-let me pleasure you too. Even if you can't have my virginity, let me do something for you too."

The eager sounds from her throat turned him on more, making him nearly regret his promise to keep her unsoiled. Still, there were things they could do that didn't involve penetration, and if one wanted to be a legalist then it would keep her a virgin...technically. He took her hand and led her to his trouser front, undoing the clasp at his waist. Slowly he took her hand and showed her how to stroke him through the fabric before releasing his flesh from the confines of the garment and letting it spring up, thick and long before her abdomen.

He watched her eyes as he wrapped her small hand around his shaft. "Hold firmly and stroke, like this," he guided her hand up and down his shaft. As he did so he also slid his other hand along the slickness of her sex, twirling a tip of finger around her clitoris before sliding down across her sex again, agonizingly close to her entry but avoiding it out of caution for her maidenhead. Once Nethys seemed to understand what he wanted he kissed her neck and then turned his attention to her ears again, grinding his hips softly against her body in simulation of intercourse.

Nethys got the hang of masturbating Caspian quickly. All she really needed instruction on was how firmly to hold his cock: from there, she figured out the pace at which she was to stroke him quite naturally. As her Master ground against her, Nethys ground against his hand, her voice now relegated solely to gasps and moans of pleasure. She was happy to please her Master while he pleasured her and, though she desperately craved him inside of her, she contented herself now with his fingers and the devilish way that they stopped just short of slipping into her sex. Due to Nethys inexperience with sex, the manual stimulation was more than enough to quickly push her towards climax; she'd hardly touched herself, having little opportunity to while living with the Queen as her Mistress, so everything that Caspian was doing to her was new and exciting.

"Please," she gasped, her words only just coherent. "Please don't stop, Master. Please, I need you!"

Back
Top Bottom