Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A not so bad Mixup (mexcottoncandyhaze)

Trisscar

Star
Erentante was finally going to go and choose his human pet. He wanted something cute, not terribly large in body size, someone he could easily handle but wont break when touched. So he decided to try the kingdom of Lian. The king was strong but not enough to chalange Erentante's rule and his line was a particularily attractive mix of human features. So the dragon king went royal shopping.

When he arrived at his target he merley perched on a nearbye mountian and scented the air for his prize. The scents he found he sifted through and soon...found one that smelled utterly ravishible. Silently the black and orange red dragon winged his way down into the palace and changed his form into the half humanoid one. Easier to move about and less likely to get attacked on sight after all. Moving to the place that the scent of his chosen royal was eminating from. Erentate slowly poked his head around the corner, hoping to catch sight of his soon to be pet.

"-der. Alexander." A thud. "Alexander!"

"Holy f*cking- What?!"

"I *said* are you going to ask Merrill?"

"Ash Merrill what?"

His friend - a brown haired boy by the name of Asher - sighed. "Ask her to the *dinner*? I swear, I don't know how *you* get all the girls when you're so brainless."

"I am not brainless, I'm merely prone to day dream far more than you."

"Uh-huh."

"Don't give me that look, besides, did you have to hit me that hard?"

"Yes, you weren't paying attention to me, so I saw fit."

"..I hate you sometimes."

"And I love you, my cuddly, wuddly prince." Asher proceeds to roll over on top of his royal friend and smooch the ever loving goodness out of his cheek, sending the blond male into hysterics as he shrieked and demanded the male to stop. This was typical for them, honest, and they're intentions were only the ones of friends. To be completely honest, Alexander doubted he'd even think of asking anyone to the dinner, much less attend it. Merrill was beautiful, lovely even, but lately she'd been giving him these...looks, and he honestly didn't know what to do with them. He said as much to Asher when the two had finally calmed down, the brunette's arms around the blond's waist as he lay his head upon the taller boy's chest.

[taller being Asher, for visuals]

"So.. You're saying.. You don't want to ask Merrill to the dinner, beautiful, charming Merrill, because she's been giving you a look?"

"Not only that," he swatted at a pectoral, "but because I just, I don't know. My father keeps hinting at marriage, and I'm nowhere near ready for that. And I just, frankly, hate large festivities like that, you know this. "

"No you don't, at the festival you-"

"I hate *royal* festivities like that. They're much too stiff."

"Oh," Asher paused. "I see your point. Wanna head to the tavern, then?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."

Back
Top Bottom