Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tsuunade's Pleasures (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuunade

Super-Earth
Tsuunade's Pleasures
So... I decided it might be a good Idea to make one of these, first things first I should mention that I only do FxF role-plays, and no I don't generally do those RP's with guys who role-play as girls, the knowledge that there's a guy behind the screen sort of ruins the mood for me (Not that I have a problem with males, You guys are awesome :D! (I just don't do erotic role-play with you. Sorry!)

I usually ask for just a Minimum of one paragraph when it comes to length, but if you can do more/want to do more, feel free to do so ^^.

Alright now that we've gotten that squared away, here are some pairings that I'm willing to do (This is by no means a stationary list and is subject to change, and no if your pairing isn't on this list that doesn't necessarily mean I won't do it. I tend to adopt sub roles :D.)
Pairings:

TeacherxStudent
MotherxDaughter
MonsterGirlxHumanGirl
NekoxHuman
AnthroxHuman
AquaticAnthro(Especially a Shark.)xHuman
StudentxStudent
PrincipalxStudent
PrincipalxTeacher
SisterxSister
StepmomxStepDaughter
CousinxCousin
GiantessxHumanGirl
ElfxHuman
ElfxElf
DrowxHuman
AndroidxRegularGirl
MCxHarem (lots of options for this, and I'm really craving it.)

^ Remember all of these pairings are FemalexFemale.
Now that we've gotten that out of the way, lets talk about limits when it comes to role-play.

LimitsScat, Anal, Watersports, Vore, Mutilation, Necrophilia, BDSM, Penile devices such as dildos/vibrators, and Death/Snuff ect..,Rape, Non-con (Sorry, I'm just not a huge fan of these two, I like to keep it consensual.)
I like to keep it (somewhat) vanilla.

When it comes to Plot vs Smut, I enjoy both, I'm always up for a good smut shot scene though :p.

Also I'm a big lover of Fandoms, generally, I like playing canon pairings (don't worry I'm not too critical about how the character should be.) But I could be persuaded to do OC's.

Anime:

Naruto: (Sakura x Ino, Ino x Hinata, Sakura x Hinata, Tsunade x Sakura or Ino, Mei x Tsunade, Anko x Any of the former female genin, Anko x Kurenai Konan x Any of the former female genin, Karin x anyone.)

Bleach: (Some examples of pairings: Orihime x Yoruichi, Orihime x Harribel, Orihime x Neliel, Rukia x Neliel, Rukia x Yoruichi, Rukia x Rangiku, Rangiku x Yoruichi, Momo x Rukia.)

Fairy Tail: (Some examples of pairings: Erza x Lucy, Erza x Juvia, Lucy x Mirajane, Juvia x Mirajane, Levy x Cana, Minerva x Lucy.)

One Piece: (Some examples of pairings: Nami x Robin, Nami x Hancock, Robin x Hancock, Robin or Nami x Vivi.)

Sekirei: (Some examples of pairings: Tsukiumi x Homura, Kazehana x Musubi, Matsu x Uzume.)

Sword Art Online: (Some examples of pairings: Asuna x Lisbeth, Asuna x Suguha, Suguha x Lisbeth.)

Date a Live: (Some examples of pairings: Tohka x Kaguya, Origami x Tohka, Tohka x Yukino, Kurumi x Tohka, also willing to mix and match.)

Legend of Zelda: (Some examples of pairings) FemLink x Midna(true form), FemLink x Impa, FemLink x Zelda, Zelda x Impa, Femlink x Ruto, Zelda x Ruto, Zelda x Midna(True form), Ruto x Midna(True form)

When it comes to RP Ideas I don't technically have any at the moment but I enjoy talking to a prospective partner about any ideas they may have with the above material/pairings ^^, If I get any ideas I'll update this thread accordingly. If you're interested then pm me, no need to reply to this thread.

Last but not least:
I am growing increasingly irritated at the amount of partners who will start an Rp(or discuss an rp) with me and then suddenly start ignoring my posts(or disappear without warning), I try to give the courtesy of informing my partners when I no longer want to do an Rp (unless I forget, in which case I apologize, just remind me via pm if I haven't responded in a day or two) so I expect a similar respect, if you can't even do that then don't accept to do an Rp with me.
I'm going to start listing out partners who do this:

Little Miss Maki
CuriousThing
Flare Dragoness
Princess1227
ashrynn
LunLun
Unicorn
Thrall123
AllowynLilac
Jacie
ensnared_senses
DeviantAngel
Maureenlove
samm1113
Upon Chained Wings
TressicaJoy
Stacedove
Rose of the moon
honeylez
Benkei
my Laila
Gilen Brookes
Sariana
NinjaGirl
fiendfyre
Onesickpuppy
celesteashiel
BabySister
AfrahkenGahdess
Dallas
Jai Tai
Darth Kosher
TimidSub
Cinnamon
Mrssuckaduck
Eternally Chaotic
PhantomZAngel
Dancingfennelfox
Calconne
Zoophilian
Lioness
Pryde

RE: F looking for F partners

Free bump. Let me know if you change your mind about guys playing girl characters. ;)

I would totally like to rp with you c; hmm..lemme see which one I like the most cx

My question is, do you play dominant roles? And if so Would you be up for a drow//drow sisters RP? The plot being Twin sister both competing for the throne, while still having a relationship with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom