Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anything For The Throne (Vic x Amy)

"Hmm are you sure? That doesn't sound like something I would do," said Oliver chuckling at his nose beginning poked. "And I bet you can't wait for that opportunity, can you?", said the man with a smirk on his face. Oliver blinked at his nose being nibbled by Isabella, not exactly knowing how to feel about it. "Except you're not a challenge now are you," he suggested playfully. Sure Isabella was a challenge at first, but Oliver knew he had the woman in the palm of his hand now. "Only if you tempted me earlier in the campaign, my bed wouldn't of been so empty," said the man with a groan feeling her lips still pressed to his neck. Though there were plenty of women to sleep with in the camp, Oliver kept his bed empty until now. "For the first time in years I feel alive and I have you to thank for that," said the man with a new found smile. While yes Oliver felt empty when he and Isabella were having meaningless sex, but now here in bed with her in his embrace he felt something. "Is something wrong, Isabella", asked innocently

"You say that now, but what about the nobility," Oliver asked earnestly. "They would frown if the queen was with a mercenary captain," his words full of venom. Oliver thought the nobility could go to hell for all he cared, but he knew it wasn't so easy for Isabella. "Ah yes the queen and her mercenary captain lover has a ring to it," said the man playfully. There had been songs and even stories like theirs, but theirs would be the first to be real. "And my men now raiding the countryside won't help matters, but I need coin to pay them," he sighed. It frustrated Oliver that even if he fought for Isabella for free, he'd still need to pay the others for their loyalty. "That is true, but perhaps my men and I could stay a little longer, to defend your newly won throne," he smiled. Oliver groaned feeling Isabella's nails against the flesh of his chest, growing louder as she neared his small clothes. "Since when did you give me orders," the man said breathlessly as the woman massaged his balls. "What does my queen command," said Oliver nipping at Isabella's neck. The man knew he was in full control of the situation, but he gave her the reins for the moment.

"I mean if you wish to be more challenging, then I would love to fulfill your dreams." She winked at him, "And just because I am not challenging you now, doesn't mean, that it will be like that forever, I can be a very challenging person I am told, even when I don't want to be." She said with a wide grin. She was stubborn. She was willful. And she had no intention of changing; but she was a little unnerved secretly at how much she was playing along. Had she given something up? Had she become weak? Did it matter? "I feel tempting you earlier would have ended in nothing more then some more empty feelings and me having a very sore bum...but now well, obviously the night is ending differently, better in my opinion." She joked lightly but she was serious about enjoying her time with him, happy they were having a more meaningful evening then if it had occurred a month ago. When Oliver smiled, a truly happy smile he appeared younger. Oliver was more fit then most men his age, but seeing such a bright happy and hopeful face made her heart skip a beat. "Then we.. shall thank each other... for bringing the other back into... the realm of the living." She smiled back sheepishly as they both knew exactly what was wrong and was causing her to stutter. "No... nothing...nothing at ...allll." Her words were drawn out as they became minggled with sighs of pleasure.

"The nobility can do as they please, but they will not run my life. When I am queen I make the law and keep it. They shall yield to me." She was more aggressive then need be mostly because she knew that when she did return home they men would scowl and the women gossip about Oliver and her self. She knew they would not approve, that she would have to fight tooth and nail if he wished to stay with him...and this enraged her. "I have a few Ideas for coin. There are a couple lords I can think of that would be easy to siege their keeps, as they are small, and they owe me, We shall simply take the family jewels and most of their coffers...but we can take battles tomorrow." She said with a weak smile. When he spoke of staying her heart jumped, and she smiled from ear to ear, a bright young smile. "You will stay with me? even after the war is over?" She only half recognized that he meant as an addition to her army, in a sense of protection, to her she heard what she wanted to hear, that he would stay with her for her.

She thought herself a lot more in control of the situation then she was. She seemed so quick to forget how forceful and strong Oliver had been only a short while ago, she was able to erase it. She forgot that, if he wanted her, anything from her he could take that too. She Forgot how he had altered her thinking enough already with some sweet words and gentle kisses and touches, to make her so much more open and emotionally involved with him. She smirked and winked. "I would say since I pay for your sword, but as it seems at the moment that is not true, I give orders while I umm...harden your sword." She winked again running one finger down the shaft of his hard cock. She gasped in pleasure as he nipped her neck, moving in a way that read of a man completely secure and sure of his skills and power. "Your queen? I like the sound of that." She said blushing with girlishness and happiness. "I would like you to keep me warm, even in bed the chill is nipping at me, be my hero and save me from the night's air." She said with a since of over drama for comic effect. As she removed her hand from his small clothes. "I also want you to tell me about what you find most pleasurable to...do..with a woman?I know little of sex or love making, teach me some things." She said this time with less humor to her voice, it even shook alittle from nervousness. 'why am I so nervous?' She thought to herself, if she was as in control as she believed she was, there was no reason to be nervous, but she was...

"How considerate of you," said Oliver chuckling and returning Isabella's wink. The man loved the back and fourth relationship he shared with the women, it being a first for the man. "And I'm just the guy to meet that challenge," proclaimed Oliver with a grin. The man knew it was a forgone conclusion that the woman wanted him, but he figured to play along with the idea of her being a challenge. "That may very well be true, but you still might have a sore bum before I'm done with you," said Oliver with a moment of silence until he bursted with laughter. The man wondered if she would give him her maidenhead now, but he didn't want to press the issue. "I'll be forever in your debt now, but don't let that get to your head now," said Oliver kissing Isabella's forehead. The man thought it was cute how the woman played his assault of her clit. "I hope you're right, but nobility are often set in their ways," said Oliver with a glimmer of hope. Maybe she was different, but he knew most nobles weren't.

"And possibly enrage the other nobles, them fearing their keeps would be looted as well," explained Oliver. The man was a simple warrior who knew almost everything there was about war, but court politics was another story. "Agreed we have more important matters to attend to," said the man with a smirk. Oliver thought the mood was killed, but Isabella and him seemed to have rekindled it. "Of course who else is as qualified to be with you," he asked playing shocked as if she doubted him. Though he fantasied about this moment for months now, he wondered if he was just dreaming. "So are you implying I'm a whore, who you pay for for sex," said Oliver jokingly. The man groaned as her single digit went down his shaft. "Why wouldn't you," said Oliver grinning and kissing Isabella's blushed cheeks. Truth be told he liked the idea of the woman being his queen, finding her more than qualified for the position along with other positions.

"What I find most pleasurable, I'm more focused on pleasing you," Oliver whispered into Isabella's ear. "However, since you asked you already sucked my cock, theres only penetration left," said the main putting her ear lobe between his teeth and gently pulls at it. Releasing her ear lobe the man unwinds his arms around, and lays flat on his back looking up at her. "Since you're a queen, I'll give you a throne to be on," Oliver suggested playfully pulling his small clothes to expose his hard cock. Normally the man did all the work in sex, but he knew this would be better for her. "Take your time you don't have to take it all in at once, Isabella," Oliver explained holding his cock in his place for her. He was curious on which hole she would allow him to penetrate, the anticipation killing him. "We have the rest of our lives to get this right, so don't be so nervous," Oliver promised. When she was loose enough he would take the lead, but for now he'd let her ride him. The man wouldn't complain if this was a nightly thing with her, but he knew things could change at any moment between them.

Her cheeks began to ache from the smiles and laughs that had covered them for the last portion of their night. It had been so long since she had been able to be continuously happy for so long. Oliver jokes and humor allowed her to slip away from reality just enough to actually have a genuine and happy moment. "Is that a threat or a promise?" She asked as he mentioned the possibility that she may have a sore bum by the end of the night. His burst of laughter sucked her in with him and she too was lost in a fit of laughter only settling when his lips met her forehead once more. "They are set in their ways, but they are more set against the ways of anyone else's success or happiness, they will make them selves miserable if it means bringing others down with them, they are a sorry lot." She shook her head the one thing she dreaded in regaining her throne was dealing with those individuals again.

"No one else, I think, is qualified I mean." She said in a more honest then joking manor. "I have no idea why? but men have a difficult time dealing with me." She said with all coyness but she knew very well that as much as many struggled with her, it was her who struggled with most men, not being able to keep company with most without growing bored, angry or annoyed. Oliver was different though. He held her attention, commanded it actually. He made her laugh and made her think. She was also very much attracted to the older man, which was an added bonus. "Whore? noo... not at all...My gentleman caller more like." She joked "I just dont hope you end up paying me to leave then next morning, isn't that what you told me once?" She said with a an air of over dramatized fear of being kicked out of his tent.

As he took her earlobe between his teeth she felt an electrical chill run down that side of her body as she shuddered slightly. As he rolled over she tried to follow him not wanting his body to be pulled away from her own. She would have laughed at his joke if she was not taken aback by his now bare-again cock standing proudly and the building anxiety of not having any clue what she was doing. She gulped as her mouth felt suddenly dry. 'Their whole lives?' she thought, did he truly mean that or was that just the words of a man wishing to tell a young gir what she wants to hear in bed? She smiled a weak shake smile. "Its hard not to be nervous, specially when face with [i/]that" she said she pointed to his very large thick hard cock that now waited to split her.

She gingerly sat up after removing her small clothes as well. She lifter her self up so her face was above his but her body to the side, one leg wrapped around one of his own. "Be patient with me...I'm not sure what I am doing...I will need your help Oliver, will you help me?" She didn't want to admit it but she felt very much a simple young woman and not a queen at all. She sat up on her knees and saddled his waist with his cock firmly pressed between her ass cheeks. She lifted her hands above her head removing the large shirt she had put on before going to bed. Once over her head revealed her smooth milky skin and large breasts. She leaned back her feet placed at either side of his hips. She could feel his cock press against her back side, but nothing more. It was steady pressure. She was afraid to press harder and her ass didn't give in the slightest. On intuition alone she licked her head and reached behind her to moisten them both. "Oliver I don't think this is going to work, I dont know if I can do it." But she was upset, she wanted to do it, she felt like she was letting them both down.

"Perhaps both, you'll just have to find out," Examined Oliver flashing a wolfish grin. The man almost didn't want to take her, almost finding her too cute and innocent. Oliver knew it was illogical, but he feared once experienced Isabella would move on to someone else even though she said she wouldn't. "As long as were together thats all that matters," replied though on the inside there was still doubt. For the first time in Oliver's life, he was feeling something other than his cock stirring for a woman. Growing up and becoming a mercenary didn't exactly paint a perfect picture of women, them whoring themselves out. "It doesn't matter if they can't handle you, seeing how I'm more than capable," bragged Oliver flashing another grin. The men knew full well the woman was like putty around him, but nonetheless he needed to brag about it. "So you do only see me for my huge cock," inquired Oliver feigning offense. The man admitted to himself that the younger woman was more than him, but that only made him want her more. "Seeing how you're paying me, I should be the one worried about being kicked out,' retorted Oliver laughing at the idea.

Oliver loved how sensitive Isabella was to his touch and she tried to follow him, as he rolled over. The man smirked at how taken aback the younger woman was, even though she already knew how large he was. Oliver pitted Isabella due the girl's first time being with him and his third leg. "Just think how pleasurable it will be, when you've loosened up," answered the man in attempt to quell her fear. Oliver watched Isabella take off her small clothes anxiously, though he knew which hole she was going to use. "Of course I will help you after all, you're my queen," said Oliver unwrapping his one hand from his cock and cups her face with it. The man pulled the woman's face gently to his, as he kissed her ever so gently. Oliver whistled against Isabella's lips as the woman revealed her large smooth milk colored breasts. As the woman pressed back against his manhood, the man unwrapped his other hand from his cock. Before Oliver broke the kiss he groaned in Isabella's mouth, rubbed his cock.

"I'll walk you through it, just trust me, Isabella," said Oliver with a smile that radiated reassurance. For once in his life the man was considerate for someone else. "I want you to take me in and out several times, until you can take the head in," said Oliver starting into gazing into Isabella's eyes. This would take time, but to him the future queen was worth it. Taking each of Isabella's breasts in each hand, Oliver gently squeezes. While groping at the woman's breasts he presses his lips to her neck, suckling and nipping at the skin. Oliver flicks his tongue against her neck, so he didn't just suckle and nip at her neck. The man stops the squeezing of the woman's breasts, and instead uses his index finger and thumb to pinch the nipples. Ever so gently Oliver twists and pulls at Isabella's nipples, already knowing how sensitive she was. This was all a ploy for the men to pleasure the younger woman, so she felt more confident he just hopes it works.

It made her happy that she could clearly see that the pleasure she felt from their witty back-and-forth was mutual. Oliver enjoyed toying with her and being toyed with as much as she did, she could tell from his full grins and constant retorts. "You are true it does not matter in the slightest." She smiled and agreed "After a night like this I doubt that I would be able to find someone to capture my attention as you do even if I wanted to look." His flattery and oddly placed commitment in her made it easier for her to express herself. She wasn't usually one for promises of forever, and riding off into the sunset, but she truly struggled to think it possible that there was anyone like Oliver out there, anyone to activate her in all the ways he had. "No I see other things as well, it’s just hard to focus when I am face to face with your huge cock, and it commands attention better than most royals do." She laughed, jokingly while on her knees she faked a curtsy, using the ends of her shirt tilting her head in Oliver’s direction winking at him after breaking her eyes away from his proud member. "Kick you out? This is your tent." She laughed before leaning in for a light kiss. "And way you are far too warm and the nights far too cold to kick you out." Though she was well aware, and knew Oliver most likely was as well, that she wanted much more than a warm bed from him.

She kissed him back echoing him, following his lead completely. She reached behind herself and began to continue to rub his cock. Thankfully for her excitement had caused her pussy to grow sweet and moist again. The silky wetness from between her legs leaked behind her on to his cock. She even was as bold as to touch her then touch him after; she felt her ass give ever so slightly under the pressure when she had made them both wet before. She leaned forward so she was lying against his chest and his shaft between her legs. Instinctively she pressed her hips towards him as his shaft began to move between the lips of her pussy which was now wet and hot. The vibrations from his mouth as he moaned sent a shiver down her spin and she followed suit with a moan of her own.

“I do trust you.” She said serious her bright eyes wide. “I don’t know exactly why I do, but I do” She was honest. She had every right to doubt the man bellow her between her legs. He was a womanizing mercenary who had been forceful to her not but a few hours past. But she did trust him. She nodded quickly with wide eyes determined to do as he told her to, which was something she had never been very good at before. As his hands moved about her breasts with his mouth at her neck she sighed with pleasure as her body shifted into the right position out of pure natural lust. She rocked back slightly as a light moan broke her lips when he took her nipples between his fingers. Her body began to loose and she felt the smallest shift behind her, but didn’t notice fully by his distracting fingers. When he began to twist her nipples between his fingers she threw her head back as light ripples of pleasure danced over her skin. AS she did so she felt another quick shift behind her this one much more noticeable. It caused her eyes to widen as far as possible; she sucked in air rapidly as she bit her lower lip. Her ass hole had given in slightly and was now beginning to open with ever slight shift behind her. It was uncomfortable and made her heart skip with a feeling of alarm, but it was not as bad as she had imagined. Little did she know she had a lot more to go, she thought he had at least fully pushed through her ass. In a sense of lulled comfort she leaned into his cock a little more. Her mouth fell open as her ass hole was forced open the last bit, she whimpered out loud that time and had to pull him fully out of her ass. She was breathing heavy and the slightest tear filled her eye. It did hurt, and he was too big, what she had thought had been him penetrating her was just the start of his head spreading her, and when she finally did feel his head in her pain and pleasure raced over her skin up to her nipples and face. She looked to him for reassurance before pressing back against him again. This time it took much less time for her ass to begin to give, slowly his cock again broke through the tight muscle and again she was forced to bring herself off his cock. It hurt again, but she knew what to expect and was less shocked by it. The next time she leaned back, he split the muscle and though still comfortable she was did not feel it necessary to pull away. She let his head sit inside her, letting her ass hole stretch the muscle spazuming. When she felt better she slid him a little further into her before pulling him out again catching her breath.

The cycle continued little by little making his way deeper and deeper in her ass. She was training herself how to move and push and relax so she could let him in and slowly the pleasure began building deep her stomach and back side, replacing the pain from before. “Sorry it is taking so long…it’s just…” She trailed off as her place his cock head again right inside her ass “It’s…just so…so much...” She hissed lightly as she slid him deeper. This time she pushed her self-down on him, taking up the last inches of his cock in her ass. She yelled out slightly feeling full and feeling the pressure in her lower body she didn’t think possible. There was some pain to the last scream, but there was much more pleasure in it then she had expected. “wow…” She spoke breathlessly. “Are you…are you alright.” She spoke as she sat impaled on his cock unable to move for the moment. Shaking slightly as his body was overwhelmed.

"I'm glad we can agree on something," chuckled Oliver. The man and the future queen could barely agree on anything, but they agreed to this moment together. "Oh stop you're making me blush," said Oliver jokingly. This was going to be hard on the man this being his first serious relationship with a woman, but he was willing to try. "Does it command more attention than me," asked Oliver raising an eyebrow at Isabella. The man laughed even before the young woman curtseyed, but now his laughter only grew louder after his joke. "Yes, but that wouldn't stop you now would it," said Oliver pressing his lips back to Isabella's returning the kiss. Though the girl claimed she needed him for his warmth, the man knew she wanted him carnal needs as well. The man groaned and moaned at her rubbing, along with her wetness dripping on his cock. Oliver's groaning and moaning only grew louder, as Isabella now rubbed his cock with her now wet hands.

"Good I'm glad you can trust me," said Oliver cooly wondering why even now Isabella doubted him. Sure earlier he might of been of somewhat forceful, but now the young woman was acting of her own volition. Oliver admitted to himself that his touch did play a role, with Isabella openly showing her pleasure. While the younger woman was distracted by his touch, the man noticed how her asshole shifted open ever so slightly. Oliver grinned against Isabella's neck as the woman threw her head back, showing that she enjoying this as much as he did. As another shift occurred at the woman's backside, his grin only grew wider as the girl's eyes widened. However, this didn't last long as Oliver groaned loudly against Isabella's neck as the head of his cock penetrated her tiny hole. The girl's asshole was so tight it felt as if the life of his cock, was being squeezed out. If Oliver wasn't so experienced and cooled down, he would of came due to how tight Isabella was. The man felt a pang of guilt when the girl teared up and whimpered after she pulled him out, for the second time regretting going this far with her.

"You're doing great, Isabella," reassured Oliver with a smile on his face as he wiped her tear away. It killed the man on the inside to see the younger woman seeked his approval, after such pain. Oliver groaned again, but this time softer than before as Isabella leaned back into his cock again. Luckily for the both of them, the girl's squeezing wasn't as bad as before and the were ready. Oliver didn't even notice Isabella pull him out again, but that wasn't the case when she leaned back and kept his cock stationed within to stretch her from within. The pleasure was mind bogglingly as with each cycle, more and more of cock slid inside of her. "This wouldn't be this first time I was told that," said Oliver pulling his lips from her neck and flashing her a smirk. A loud moan oozed out of his lips, as the last inches of his manhood were absorbed into her ass. "Gods be damned I didn't think you'd be able to take me all in, at least not on the first night," responded Oliver shockingly. Laying there beneath the girl the older man just looks up at her, a big smile on his lips.

"No of course not, but it is difficult to not get detracted by..well you know.." She said smiling coyly. She ran her hand down his torso "You are in general a very commanding person." She said directed outwards not really too anyone more as if she was thinking out loud, her eyes wandering over his body following her hands as her mind traveled. "Maybe that is why I am so drawn to you...I am used to being commanding for all of my small stature I usually do rather well for myself, but with you...I am not sure..." She drifted again as leaned in and kissed him lightly once more. "It is as if you have taken the permanent crown from my brow, I feel like a girl, a girl of just past twenty with a man much further past it." She winked at him, "I am not a queen for this moment, and that's okay, its great actually." She said with a smile. Her skin crawled with chills of pleasure when she hear the rumble of his groan grow in his chest and break through his lips. The sound had such a effect on her, she realized how much she loved hearing him make sounds of animalistic pleasure when she touched him, she wanted more, the sound made her own arousal grow.

It took her longer then she thought it would to just get him the slightest bit inside her self. She watched his face has she finally was able to get herself open, the pain and effort was worth it when she saw pleasure was over his face. When his hand whipped away her tear she turned her head slightly so she could kiss the inside of his wrist. She ran her hands over his chest caressing him trying to distract her self from the discomfit, but it was easing more quickly then she would have guessed. "Thanks.." She whispered breathlessly before she began to move on him, stretching her self little by little. "Sorry, its taking so long, I just...Its...hard.." She had a lack of educated words to say as the pain began to grow more and more into pleasure she was shocked at how much pleasure was running up her spin from his cock. She twitched as the last inch of his cock slid into her ass. She smiled weakly at him as she caught her breath and held on to his waits arms extended so she didn't collapse on top of him. "I didn't think so either." She laughed weakly again a light pant on her lips, as she still felt pulses of pleasure from his stationary cock as her ass squeezed around it. "I Just don't think I can move, its...too much." She tried to lift her self slightly off of him but made it about an inch before she lowered back on to his hips panting. "I have never done anything like this, why does my skin feel so hot? Why is there heat so deep in my belly? is that supposed to happen?" Again her age showed, he was not an employ or sword for hire, he was a an older attractive man and she was a young girl being penetrated fro the first time, titles and positions seem to fade away when one has a cock buried in ones ass.

"Distracted by what," Oliver toyed with Isabella knowing full what distracted her. The older man watched with a smile on his face, as the younger woman's hands explored his upper body. "Maybe a part of you no matter how small it may be, wants to be dominated," implied Oliver with a grin. The man planted his lips back to woman's returning the kiss, smiling against her lips. "Who knows if we keep this up, I could be your king and there you go making me feel old now," said Oliver faking a frown before he kissed Isabella. To be fair the elder man was only fifteen years older than his younger compatriot, but he knew of couples with wider age gaps. "Oh you aren't? Then why do you sit upon a throne," asked Oliver playfully returning Isabella's earlier wink. The mercenary captain didn't know how to feel with all the mixed emotions, stirring inside him. However, Oliver did knew that he felt more than just lust for Isabella and to him, that was a start. Even the man admitted he didn't expect what was happening tonight, recalling his past toxic relationship with the future queen.

Oliver felt humbled by Isabella her willingness to please him, even though he knew it pained her. The older man felt a single shiver run down his spine, as the girl kissed the inside of his wrist. Oliver groaned at Isabella's fingers caressed his chest, gently kissing at her fingers. "You're so beautiful, Isabella," the mercenary captain said with a smile squeezing at the future queen's hands gently. Though Oliver had plenty of sex, to him they paled in comparison to this moment he shared with Isabella. "For what? I should be thanking you," said the man with a moan as she moved on his cock. "Don't be I want this moment with you, to last as long as possible," said Oliver pressing his lips gently to Isabella's. As more and more of man's cock slid into the woman's ass, the intensity of pleasure increased almost driving the man wild. When Isabella took in the last inch of Oliver's cock he couldn't help, but to let out a loud moan. Few girls could say they took in all nine of the man's hard cock, but even fewer could say they did as a anal virgin.

Oliver slid his hands between Isabella's as the woman held his waist, wrapping his own around her waist. "Yet here we are perhaps you're an anal queen in training," implied the man half jokingly. Even though Oliver's cock was motionless inside the her asshole, he was burning with pleasure as her tiny hole squeezed at him. "Thats fine...." the man trailed off letting out an even louder moan before as girl moved against his cock. "Eventually you'll be able to move with all of me inside you, but for now we'll take it slow," said Oliver flashing Isabella a smile. The mercenary made a mental note to himself when the time came, he would match the future queen's willingness to please. "Its all the pleasure you feel dear, we all feel something similar," Oliver said kissing Isabella gently. The older man didn't forget how much older and experienced he was to the woman, but it didn't stop him from taking her. Oliver's past worries of only being a sellsword and Isabella a queen vanished, with his cock stuffed into her ass. "I almost feel bad for men that aren't me, almost," swore the man earnestly to the younger woman.

Oliver was debating what to next with Isabella, playing with the idea of her riding him before he rolled on top and finish them both off. However, he thought tonight be too soon for him to be on top. In the end Oliver knew he would choose one of the two, he just hopes Isabella was as willing with his choice. "Remember how you kept taking me in and out, until you were ready to take me all in," the man asked knowing full well she did. Struggling Oliver chose his next words carefully, wanting to make sure they were easy to follow. "I want you to pull out as much as you can, without falling back down then ride me," he said smoothly hoping he instructions were clear enough. While Oliver was waiting for Isabella, he took the time to reflect. In a way he was glad they were only having anal sex instead of vaginal. If Oliver came inside of Isabella's ass she wouldn't get pregnant and all would be fine. However, if the man wasn't fast enough to pull out he could of got the poor girl pregnant.

She swatted him gently at his teasing. "Hmm, interesting theory Dear Oliver. And maybe you are right for a short time here or there it is nice to sit back and obey every once and a while, control can be exhausting. But you are sorely mistaken if you think I am too become some timid milk maid of a woman because for a few hours here or there you are allowed control." She gave him stern gaze but couldn't hold in her giggle for long after. "King? Oliver are you speaking of Marriage? Who new that commitment and loyalty were so easily given with the promise of penetration." She laughed and joked, but she was honestly shocked at his mention of being king. Did he truely think that he wanted to be with her that long, Oliver may care for her now, but he had a long track record of discarding women very easily. "You are not old, just older then me." She said with a smile returning her thoughts to the hear and now. "A throne indeed! when we get back my throne I will replace it with you and your cock. Foreign diplomats may come to visit and witness my greatness seated upon your cock, I like it, you are filled with splendid Ideas Oliver." She smiled wickedly. She knew her humor did not offend him, which was a hard enough thing to find in itself. She enjoyed the ability to banter with the man she prepared to mount, it seemed like the healthy relationship she had dreamed of as a younger woman.

His groans and kisses helped her relax, allowing her body to loosen and for the pain to ease away. "Truly? I do not need flatter, do you truly find me beautiful?" She had heard it any times before, but the words had always seemed so empty and cold before, but as they fell from Oliver's mouth they were warm sweet and true. The word dripped with pleasure and truth and it brought a bright smile to her face. She smiled at the sight of his pleasure and words of encouragement. If you had asked her yesterday if this were possible she would have laughed in your face, She could never have imagined how gentle and sweet he would be, or how much she would crave and enjoy him.

"What...and Honor...Anal Queen!" She laughed between her heavy breathing as the feeling of fullness and stretching still overwhelmed her enough to hinder her breathing. She nodded in agreement they would defiantly need to take it slow, already it seemed like t had taken her an eternity to finally secure his cock inside her ass. "I wasnt...expecting so much..pleasure this way." She again spoke brokenly through sighs of pleasure. "I had heard some women speak of the pleasure of being fucked in the ass, but they are few and I didn't believe them in truth." She said. When he spoke of other men she couldn't help but laugh, the bouncing of her laughter bringing light moans back to her lips as he moved inside her. "Hush, you aren't other men, so no need to think about them." She smiled before leaning in for one more kiss, "Though I do pity those sleeping in cold beds." She added before returning to their kiss.

She listened intently, like a young student with their tutor. "Umm Ill try, stop me if I do it wrong." She said before lifting her self up slowly his cock slid out of her ass inch by inch, but before his head popped through the muscle of her ass she slowly lowered her self back down onto his cock. It was painful now only for the last inch or two as she stretch to accommodate him. And again she rose above him but this time with more confidence raising faster and lowering faster. She looked up at him a smiled as she felt the nerves within her ass fire, as waves of pleasure grew as she moved up and down on his cock which buried between her cheeks. She wrapped her hands around his neck and moved faster until her ass came down quick enough to make a nice smacking sounds as her round large bottoms smacked against his thighs.

Oliver chuckled at Isabella's swatting, grabbing the offending hand gently he kissed it lightly. "Oh so you're only allowing to allow me control then," inquired the older man inquisitively of the younger woman. For a moment there was silence, before Oliver laughed loudly and patted Isabella on the head. "Don't worry your pretty little head, I'm fully under your control," confessed the older man only half jokingly. Admittedly Oliver was under Isabella's spell, with no other woman having such a profound affect on him. "Well I surely doubt you'd just let me fuck you, without having me to commit to you now would you," the man questioned earnestly. Commitment wasn't a word Oliver used at all, but he was willing to try. "I've been all over the known world and lived long enough, to know I want no need you," said the man with a smile kissing the woman gently. The words would of rung hollow in the past used to get women to open their legs, but this time Oliver meant every word of it. "Like thats any better," said the man feigning he was offended.

Oliver wouldn't mind having his cock stuffed in Isabella at all times, but he doubted she was bold enough to risk offending dignitaries. "Aye, but what about my poor cock getting sore from being packed in your ass all day," asked the man innocently. Oliver already figured what Isabella might say, be he wanted to hear it from those plump lips of hers. The man eased out a content sigh, grateful she was loosening up. Normally Oliver loved a nice tight hole to fuck, but not when all nine inches were being squeezed like a viper. "The most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he warmly with a smile on his face. Even now Oliver doubted what was going on, between him and Isabella. Surely the older man was dreaming and once awake, the woman would be gone. Ever hopeful Oliver hoped Isabella felt as strongly about him, as he did about her and perhaps this night could blossom into something more. The man shook his head shocked at how he was acting like some maiden, the type he'd would go after.

"Well you are a queen and were having anal sex, so it fits," exclaimed Oliver with a smirk. Between anal and vaginal he loved vaginal more, but a hole is a hole. "What no words has my cock left you speechless," asked Oliver playfully, enjoying Isabella's lack of breath. It took quite some time, but the man filled the younger woman's ass with his cock. "I aim to please, I'm just glad you're enjoying yourself," Oliver chuckled, kissing Isabella's forehead. Gods be damned the more the man was with the woman, the more he wanted take her now. "Really now you've been talking to the camp followers now," said Oliver full of amusement by the idea Isabella conversed with camp women. While yes the man received reports of the future queen talking to the camp followers, he didn't believe them until now. "Whats so funny," said Oliver slightly confused by Isabella's laughter though he understood her moan. Though the younger woman dismissed the idea of other men, he feared being replaced by another.

"As so I," said Oliver smiling between Isabella's lips, enjoying the way she tasted. The man coulden't help, but to grin at how focused the woman was. "Relax its not life or death, we've got as long as it takes," Oliver said with a smile, petting Isabella. Low groans escaped the mercenary captain's lips, as he felt the future queen slowly lifted herself off his cock. Oliver's groaning only grew louder as Isabella lowered herself back down, him being impressed at how loose she was now. The faster and faster the younger woman went, the frequency and sound of his groans grew. Oliver flashed a smile back at Isabella, enjoying the fact she was enjoying herself. When the woman's ass started to make audible smacking noises, it drove the man crazy with lust resiting the urge to roll over and fuck her silly. Gently Oliver grabs Isabella's ass and helps guide her ass upon the length of his manhood, using a firm yet gentle grip. While guiding the woman's ass the man cant help, but to thrust his hips up and down so that with each thrust his cock slams deeper inside her asshole.

She giggled as he captured her hand and turned her assault into a sweet gesture. "Control is a strange thing and shifts often we need not define who is and isn't" She said leaning in close to kiss his lips "But I WILL say that no man has ever controlled me as you do, I want to please you, I want you happy, and I have no Idea why." IT was true she had aimed to please her family and her people but a person specifically had never tapped so deep into her core before. She cared what he thought of her, how he felt in general, it was a strange feeling putting a once stranger before herself, 'is this what love feels like?' she asked her self but shook it from her head she did not want to be caught the fool that falls in love with a womanizer and pays the price. She couldn't help but grin at his explanation of marriage, "You are willing to commit forever, till the day we die, just to take my maiden head?" SHe asked somewhat jokingly.She would have to marry or her country some day, and had many things to think about when making that choice, he had to be willing to commit to her her country the life, and for that kind of true commitment there needed to be much more then a lust for her Maidenhead. "How about this, tonight we forget the word, we forget the war, and tomorrow, and just think about this moment this night. No talk of marriage and commitment and the conflicts we may face. I simply wish to enjoy your company for what it is and what it makes me feel." she spoke eloquently, she wanted to be with Oliver the man as Isabella the woman and remain and un-muddled by the out side world for the night. "Oh and don't worry, girls like me love older guys, we need em. I would chew up and spit out most boys my age and you know it." She joked about the inability for most men to handle a hand ful like her.

"Oh well, I couldn't have yo cock getting sore no could I?" She leaned close and licked his ear. "Maybe by that time you will pack your cock else where." she said pulling back to wink at him. She blushed at his compliment hearing the truth ring true in his voice, it brought a blush of pleasure and happiness to her cheeks adding to the her beauty.

She smiled at him to let him no she had heard him but she was too breathless to actually answer him. The feeling of her ass loosen and his cock sliding in and out brought shivers of pleasure all over her skin, and left her sighing in need of more. "Female company is nice from time to time, and I had some questions...they had answers." She said knowing that she had gone to them about sexual questions. "Oliver If I wanted another man, I would have joined his bed by now." She laughed and added "Obviously its your bed I want to warm, If im riding YOUR cock. in YOU bed." As she spoke she sped up and was able to really enjoy the pleasure and could tell that he too felt the change as her as loosened and she got the hang of the movements

She continued, she her self now joined Oliver in Moans of pure pleasure as chills up her spine. Her mouth fell open slightly her lips forming a loose circle. She felt her ass slap against his thighs and was embarrassed about the sound, but when she saw his reaction of pleasure she continued enjoying how much he as enjoying it. She loved his hands moving to her ass, she wanted him to take more control she had had her fun but she wanted him to show her how strong and manly he was. She didn't know why she craved him to grab her and move her and take her but she did. And when he began trusting against her ass she let a long high moan fo pleasure into the air that was most likely audible to people near by tents. SHe didn't care, the pleasure from his plunging hims self deeper and deeper was too much to take. SHe panted and dug her fingers into the tight strong muscles of his shoulder. "Oh my god." was all sh e could muster as the chills continued to race across her skin as the nerves in her ass sent pleasure through her body.

"Well aren't you a smart one," replied Oliver playfully, amused by how educated Isabella was. Most common women even noblewoman weren't so cultivated, but the mercenary captain knew the younger woman wasn't like most women. "Oh my my you're going to make a grown man cry," said Oliver grinning wolfishly, before he returned Isabella's kiss. The older man wondered what he done to deserve such a loyal companion, after all the terrible things hes done and seen. "I don't deserve you, Isabella," said Oliver half frowning half smiling, him being grateful. If this was love for the first time in his life, the man was feeling it towards the girl. "More like you wouldn't let me go after I've taken your maidenhead, but I don't ever want to leave your side, Isabella," said Oliver as he pressed his lips to her forehead. The word commitment alone scared the man, but he figured if he were to marry it would be with the woman currently in his bed. "So I've tamed you now is it," asked Oliver playfully with a smirk on his face. The older man already knew the answer, seeing the younger woman as his equal.

"Aye and pack it somewhere else, when I'm done with that hole" replied Oliver with a shiver, nipping at Isabella's neck in return. The man couldn't help, but to chuckle at how the younger woman blushed at his praise, as if it actually worth something. "Oh whats this you're blushing like a fair maid now," said Oliver with a wide smirk on his face, pleased with himself able to make Isabella blush. The man kissed the younger woman's smile, too tired to do anything, but fuck her. "Oh what kind of questions did you ask," said an amused Oliver, picturing Isabella talking to whores. The mercenary captain was glad he had the girl watched, just in case someone drunk thought she was one of the whores. "You're right thank you, Isabella", said Oliver with a smile, obliviously happy with what Isabella said. It was plain to see to the man, that the younger woman was just as glad he was taking the lead now. Oliver smirked from ear to ear, pleased with how loud he was making Isabella moan. The man wondered if anybody next to his tent or someone passing by, heard the woman's loud moaning.

Oliver groaned loudly and full of pleasure, feeling Isabella dig her talons into the muscles of his shoulders. It wasn't until now that the man started to reach his limit, feeling his manhood grow hot within the woman's ass. Along with Oliver's cock growing hotter and hotter, the man felt his balls begin to tighten. "If I'm going to cum, I might as well do it on top," thought the man to himself, openly grinning. Releasing his hands from the Isabella's ass, Oliver rolls over so he is now on top of her. Pulling his cock out the man slides his thick member, in and out of the younger woman's asshole agonizingly slow, over and over again. Oliver only slid a few inches of his member inside, only to pull his cock out before sliding the full length of his thick and long manhood. However, the next time the mercenary captian goes to slide in his member into the future queen's asshole, he pushes in all nine inches of his cock. Lifting Isabella's legs up Oliver spreads them as far as they can go, before placing them upon his shoulder. Winking at down at the younger woman, the man roughly and quickly pumps his cock into her asshole.

She cocked her head slightly and winked, "Don't cry, it would ruin the moment." She said as she forcefully lowered herself on his cock and her ass made a loud slapping sound against his thighs for dramatic effect. Before he was able to break away from their kiss she gently grabbed his lower lip between her teeth and pulled it slightly, she was realizing how his dominant personality and her rebellious one made for great fun in bed. After he spoke of deserving her she placed a finger across his lips to silence him. "I will make the decisions on if you deserve me or not, and if I have found you a deserving match then that’s the end of that." She said boldly with a wicked little smile on her lips. Her eyebrows rose at the mention of him taking her maiden head "After you have taken my maiden head? So you have already decided that it is in your future to have it?" She asked playful, but the idea of always having Oliver at her side made her happy, comforted her. The idea of having someone at her side that would always tell her the truth even if it were hard to hear, who would remind her she was a woman not only a queen. It sounded like an enjoyable future. Yet they would have to get there first before she began to fantasize over her future ruling with Oliver’s guidance. Her eyes flashed with wicked fire as he spoke of being tamed. She knew he teased her, and she intended to tease back. She rapidly increased the speed to which she buried his cock in her ass. The she lifted all the way off his dick and quickly and firmly lowered herself back down. Her asshole squeezed him but not in an uncomfortable way. She then as she continued to ride reached back and held his balls in her hand, running her thumb over them, "tame? I think not yet." She smiled at him encouraging him to try to and tame her.

"There are not many options on where to pack it especially if we are sitting on the thrown. I mean two really, it would be hard to handle public affairs with you cock packed into my mouth now wouldn't it?" She asked playfully knowing Oliver would enjoy her blunt and sexual humor. He had caught her blushing which only made her blush slightly deeper, "A fair and innocent maid, to be exact." She answered jokingly but still blushed much like how a young maiden would, the warmth of his compliment still spreading over her face.

"Oh you know, lady things really...Never had a mother to ask, and a man’s perspective can be widely different then a woman's...But I had asked about their...experience...some of their stories are truly interesting." She said imagining some of the very very very detailed accounts some of the camp followers had given her, some had ease her worries of having sex, others had just intensified it. As he gripped her firmly and began to take the lead the chills up her spin were almost too pleasurable it bordered on being unbearable. She could not do anything at all except let the sound escape her lips.
Oliver's matter of fact statement was not processed until Isabella found herself on her back and her legs spread wide and Oliver pressing his hips against her. The slow movements of his cock did not stop the electricity up her back but instead made it run over her skin slower, she felt every nerve tingle with pleasure. She locked eyes with Oliver as he moved above her, her eyes hungry from more of him as slow sighs escaped through her full lips. She was about to asking him for more, her lips parted but before the words fell from her lips Oliver pressed himself fully into her ass. Her eyes broke from his for a moment as they rolled back in her head. The high pitched moan that broke from her lips sang high through the air. She finally made eye contact with Oliver again as he moved her legs into position, she felt completely at his mercy in this position, on her back legs and ass spread to him and massive cock. She melted under his firm grips and the pressure from him cock. She did not think it possible to feel his full 9 inches more then she had but the position allowed him deeper access to her ass. She grabbed hold of him, knowing from the look in his eyes she was in for a ride and needed to hold. His devilish wink brought a new round of moans, a smile spread across her face thrilled by his wink of a warning. But no preparation could prepare her from what he did to her next. As his speed and depth increased Isabella’s nipples hardened tighter from the shivers of pleasure that raced through her, her face flush. He shook her whole body as her breast bounced with the tempo of is strong rapid pumping of his cock in her ass. She locked eyes with him again and bit her plump lip, she wanted him to release, she wanted him to feel pleasure. “Are you…you going…to … cum into me?” She asked blushing at her own use of sexual vocabulary, but in all truth wanted to know and was exhilarated at the thought of him filling her ass with his seed.

"And here I though women loved a sensitive man har!", replied Oliver with a smirk on his face, returning Isabella's wink. The man groaned loudly with every smack the younger woman's ass made, as she bounced upon on his manhood. A slight moan escaped Oliver's lips as Isabella used her teeth to pull at his bottom lip, reflecting on the sex crazed monster he has now created. The mercenary couldn't help, but to blink as the woman placed a finger to his lips. Oliver grinned against Isabella's finger and gently sucked at it, finding the whole ordeal amusing. "Your wish is my command, Isabella," said the man only half playfully, the other half being sincere. Normally in the heat of the moment Oliver would promise a girl the world only to forget her the next day, but with Isabella it was different. "As your royal subject I'm yours to command, but a queen belongs to her subjects so you belong to me," said the man his words dripping with lust and playfulness. Though the night seemed like a fairy tale Oliver was old enough to know this was the real world, where not every ending is a happy one, but for now he was content. With Isabella quickening her pace Oliver couldn't help to moan loudly, with each moan growing louder as she moved faster. "You say that now in a position of power, but lets see how quick you change your tune when the tables are reversed," said the man in between moaning, being driven almost mad due to woman's grip of his balls.

"Aye, but you'd still have a hard time speaking when you're constantly moaning," replied Oliver with the same amount playfulness. The older man smiled at the younger woman's flushed face, finding it made him want her even more. "Then I must be your shining knight armor come to rescue you," said Oliver jokingly, gently planting kisses all over Isabella's flushed face. The captain laughed loudly when the younger woman referred to the camp woman as ladies, they were only common whores. "But now you have a man and his perspective to teach you all you need to know," said Oliver his voice full of warmth. The man reveled in how he could provoke such strong reactions in the woman, even more so when he knew she was about to ask for more when he cut her off. It took all of Oliver's willpower not to spill his seed, hearing Isabella's almost shrill like moan. Spying an opportunity the man placed his lips to the woman's hardening nipples, he sucked both of them switching nipples randomly. When Isabella looked into his eyes and asked if he was going to cum inside of her, Oliver almost died right there and then. Before releasing a nipple from his mouth the man gave it a gentle nip, before he released it.

"Yes my queen," was all Oliver could say as he looked back into Isabella's eyes, kissing her gently. With one last thrust the man let out a loud grunt the tension in his cock, was now to great to bear. Erupting from the head of his cock Oliver spends his warm, white, thick, and salty seed into Isabella's asshole. However, instead of pulling out the man pumps his cock several more times using the woman's asshole to milk his cock of the remainder of his cum. Having filled the Isabella's hole with his seed Oliver slowly pulls out, panting slightly he grins down at her. "Now that wasn't so bad was it," the man asked playfully referring to her earlier attempts at riding his cock. Instead of rolling off of Isabella Oliver stays on top, his eyes never leaving her's. Pulling the girl's legs down the man wraps his arms around her, holding her gently in his arms. "Don't worry I won't kick you out of my bed, but this is a new experience for me as well," Oliver chuckled, kissing Isabella's forehead gently. Though tired from battle and sex the older man resists shutting his eyes, not wanting to end his night with her just yet.

"You are right a queen does belong to her subjects doesn't she. But I dont belong to my subjects the way I belong to you." She winked again. She knew Oliver would love her admitting that he had power over her. They both knew she belonged to him, it was saying it out loud that was a special treat just for him. The look of lust in his eyes sparked flames of lust in her own, she was shocked by how much his lusting eyes effected her. When she watched his eyes devour her it brought goospumps and chills of pleasure to her flesh to know he looked upon her naked skin and enjoyed what he saw. "Only way to find out is to reverse the tables then Oliver." Daring him to take control and try to tame her. A devilish looks of seduction on her face.

"Touche, we will just have to keep the cock packing out of court." she said sadly, with an over dramatized look of heartbreak in her eyes. She smiled brightly at his joke "No, you are much more exciting then a knight in shining armor." She kissed him back but before it was over whispered as he kissed her "You are rescuing me." She said momentarily serious, she owed the this campaign to him entirely, and if they won her crown back her title would be his doing. A sweet look crossed her face; she was rebellious and bold but for that moment seemed much more a sweet girl who owed everything to the man above her, because it was true. Oliver's thick warm voice gave her shivers down her spine she smiled sweetly before leaning to his ear and whispering, her bot breath against his neck "There is a lot I need you to teach me." She said before lightly nibbling Oliver's ear lobe. As the pleasure washed over her body it was more pleasure that brought her back to reality by Oliver's suckling. It felt amazing, she could not hold back the light moans that it caused. She had to say it was one of the most arousing things she had ever seen, Oliver's handsome masculine face at her soft supple breast she could have watched him for hours. When he nipped her she was surprised, but pleasantly. His constant switching between tender touches and strong dominant things like that kept her wild nature pleased.

She was very giddy, excited for him to release himself inside her. She didnt know why, possible natural instinct but it pleased her greatly when she watched his face change and heard him moan from pleasure. She could feel the heat of his seed fill her. She grins back, a sleepy content grin. "No, much easier then I was expecting... but those long first minutes were tough." She said honestly her ass hole now begun to feel sore without the stimulation of pleasure. She wrapped her arms around his neck and took a kisses from him between words. "I Should hope you aren't going to kick me out, you invited me here for bed warming in the first place." She said with a minx smile. "But don't worry we will figure it out together." She said sweetly running her fingers through his sex tousled hair.

Oliver growled playfully gently nipping at the flesh of Isabella's neck, loving that she said she belonged to him. "Thats good to hear otherwise you would have less subjects," said the older man half possessively. The more Oliver looked at Isabella the more he wanted her and the feeling must of been mutual, as he watched her with in pleasure. "As my queen commands," he replied, grinning from ear to ear wolfishly. It was plain to Oliver that Isabella wanted him to take control just as badly as he wanted, him figuring to give what they both desired. "Thats fine that will be our time to rest before we go at it again," the man replied jokingly, know full well she couldn't sleep through court. However, that wouldn't stop Oliver from fantasizing about taking Isabella whenever and wherever. "And you are more beautiful than a blushing maid," replied the captain smiling against his employer's lips. When the Isabella whispered that he was saving her Oliver felt his face slightly redden, for he felt the same way with her. "As are you my dear, as are you," he whispered, kissing her again.

Oliver groaned at hearing how Isabella wanted him to teach her and how she nibbled at his earlobe, using her teeth. "We have plenty of time and you are a quick learner," said the man, grinning down at her. Oliver was perplexed on what tasted sweeter Isabella's lips or her nipples, but then again he has yet to taste her pussy. Though he wasn't the type to need being praised, he was grateful from the positive feedback of the younger woman's body. Oliver wanted to fill her two remaining holes with his seed, but he would at least try to be patient and let Isabella give him her maidenhead when she was ready. "Aye I bet they were tough with my long and thick cock," he said, smirking and nipping at her plump bottom lip. The man truly felt at peace holding and be held with this woman, now having something other than coin to fight for. "True true and you'll always be invited," said Oliver, returning Isabella's smile. Though he wanted this moment to last longer, his eyes began to shut as he nodded off to sleep.

Isabella thought she would wake up and have the night before be nothing but a dream but she woke with Oliver half on top of her his chin nuzzled his head over her own. She had snaked out of his arm without waking him, and was shocked by how sweet and gentle he looked while he slept. That morning was a unsure one for the both of them but she did not regret any decisions of the night before. But with the last battle over there was no waiting around the love bird mercenary captain and dethroned queen. And soon after the sun rose the camp was packed and many men in their saddles.

Isabella was mounted and road to the front of the group and joined Oliver at his side. The hardest part was to know how to act around Oliver now that they were in front of his thousands of men under his command. She smiled a weak tired smile. And winced slightly. Her bottom was sore but nothing too awful during breakfast but now that she rode a horse she knew the days riding was not going to be fun. She chose to dress in her skirts and bodice again so she could sit upon some padding without it being seen. "Good morning Captain Knolls, how did you sleep?" She asked politely with a small smile but a wicked look in her eyes. She knew that some of the men must have heard their ruckus the night before but hoped they all would just assume it was one of the many camp followers. "Did you inform your men our decisions about looting?" She asked remembering that her body was only half of the payment for the Landless Bastards. "I had a few other ideas for raising funds and and the future battle plans, and I know you are just dying to hear all about them." She said with her normal wit.

Only a few moments after Isabella left his tent had Oliver open his eyes, only to find himself alone. "I've woken from the most blessed dream into a cruel waking nightmare," said the mercenary captain somberly wanting nothing more, than to dream that same dream. However, Oliver knew he had a responsible both to his men and Isabella. Grudgingly he crawls out of bed and walks to the wash basin to wash himself, before clothing himself in his plain black garbs. Heading out to the company blacksmith Oliver collects gear and hastily puts it on, having wanted to break camp earlier. No longer drenched in blood the man's steel armor shined in the sun light, as he rode ahorse ahead of the march. Blood rushed quickly to Oliver's cock it hardening, as Isabella accompanied him at the front. Though at the moment he thought what happened was a dream, the young woman was still too beautiful for words. When Isabella asked how Oliver slept, he felt like he was hit by a warhammer. Here the man was thinking it was merely a dream, but the way the woman looked at him said otherwise.

Oliver wanted to stop the march and fuck his queen then and there, damned be all the men who were there. "I slept fine just fine, though a certain someone was missing from my bed," said the captain coolly trying to regain his composure. With all that happened last night Oliver had forgotten all about his arrangement with Isabella. "I've decided to pay your debt for you, so there will be no looting," the man flashed the younger woman a quick smile. Isabella had piqued Oliver's interest with her offering ideas to raise capital, but he wondered if he could keep his cock in his pants long enough to hear them once they were alone. "Oh? Perhaps when we make camp you and I talk about them," said the man playfully wondering if she would take the bait. Oliver knew that he and Isabella couldn't stop to fuck every time he got horny, but at least he could in his thoughts.

Oliver was a sight to see dressed in his gear tall upon his mount, he was even more handsome because she knew what was being kept underneath that gear. She smirked devilishly at his comment and lifted an eyebrow at him "Missing you say? poor master Knolles cold in his own bed." She said her eyes sparkling with dangerous fire. She pouted her lower lip and added "especially with it being such a cold night, how did you survive?" a light smirk pulling at her lips and cheeks. She was relieved that their playful banter was still there. The night before they had crossed some boundary the night before and she was worried this morning while getting dressed in her riding skirts that things would be different, and though she enjoyed the intimacy and emotional connecting they had done the night before it was their battles of wit and semi-flirtatious bickering that had got her hooked on him in the first place. It would seem that fire still burned bright in each of them. "You are too kind Oliver, though I did not take you as the charitable sort, you never sees to amaze me." She frequently shifted in her saddle, she was usually a very accomplished horsewoman but her bottom was still sore and the bumpy long ride was difficult on her well worked behind. She shifted once more favoring one side leaning slightly towards Oliver keeping pressure off of her sore bottom. "Execellent idea, once camp is set Ill make my way to your tent." SHe said very business like before flashing a quick smile not seen by the others "And we can lay the plans all out on the table." She said before her face turned back to business her eyes still dancing.

The ride was harder and longer then most days, the chill from the night before did not lift and had settled over the army. Winter was in full swing. She could not help but imagine curling in close against Oliver once more, she shivered thinking about the night to come and the chill the air would have. She was thankful of his company the night before, it was one of the most solid sleeps she had had since she was in her own bed in her father palace. It had been difficult to pull her self from his arms when she woke up but she wanted to sneak out of his tent before it was crawling with soldiers. She had made it back to her tent with few spotting her and those that did she looked past as if she was exactly where she was supposed to be. She knew rumors would fly if they haven't already but she did not want to add fuel to the fire.

Back
Top Bottom