Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cruel man with a twisted mind. [ lit M searching lit F, Realistic, Dark-themed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deruckus

Super-Earth
Hey there, welcome to my request thread.

My Rules
[1] Clearly state what you want from the roleplay before we begin. I don't want my partners to drop the roleplay halfway through.
[2] I seek literate partners. Be consistent throughout the roleplay in terms of how much you type. Three to four paragraphs would be decent. Be descriptive and imaginative. Good English please.
[3] If you ever had trouble with my roleplay or start to get bored of it, please tell me rather than ignoring it.
[4] Please do let me know if you're going to take a leave of absence or go on hiatus.
[5] I'll only conduct roleplays on this site. PM preferred.

Turn ons
Sexualised clothing (Uniforms, sexy lingerie, playful outfits)
Clothed / Half-clothed sex (with tights and stilettos on)
Unwilling characters
Younger, inexperienced woman
Forced blowjobs
Rough sex
Facial cum shots / Bukkake
Humiliation, Degradation, Objectification
Bondage
Spanking
Breast play / Tittyfuck
Forced female masturbation
Voyeurism
Photography / Videotaping
Public sex (In a cinema, empty carpark, public washroom, fitting room, etc.)
Risky situations (Situations like MC fucking the wife senseless while her husband is nearby)
Age gaps (Me playing the older character)
Interracial (Asian or white girls with black men)

Check out my gif collection (NSFW).

Turn offs
Scat/toilet play
Severe torture and blood play
Anything unrealistic (Extreme sizes, etc.)

[Must Read]
I love detailed character descriptions and background stories. Hence I would require a character profile from you which includes her full name, appearance, personality, background and most importantly a picture.

Strictly no anime pictures.

I am also big on using pictures in roleplay to illustrate outfits and settings.

[ Click here for a collection of characters' image references. ]

Pairings
OC x Celebrity*
*Refer to this thread: Link

Teacher x Student
Kidnapper x Victim
Serial Killer x Psychiatrist
Photographer x Model
Boss x Employee/Secretary
Boss x Secretary's Daughter
Imposter x Heiress
Ex-Boyfriend x Ex-Girlfriend
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Uncle x Niece
Feel free to throw in your ideas for any of the pairings!

Plots

Unpaid Debts
She's the daughter of a rich couple, leading a good luxurious life and had everything a girl her age could possibly want.

But her life transformed quite drastically when her parents had to fly overseas for a business trip for a couple of months, and she was forced to stay with her uncle who's nowhere near as wealthy as her parents, and led a life completely different from her parents. He's a notorious gambler, often visiting a underground gambling den and ended up owing a local gang a huge sum of money. Months have passed and the debt was yet to be paid. The head of the gang had enough of his excuses and decided to take the matter into his own hands. It was made known to him that the debtor had a beautiful niece who was staying along with him recently, and he was more than eager to check her out personally.

Satisfied with what he saw the gang leader decided to offer the poor bloke a deal. Give up his niece and the debt is paid.

Room Service
I'm looking for something similar to this manga: Virgin Hotel
An erotic romance story involving a conservative, sexually repressed woman falling in love with an experienced playboy. Basically, MC is a wealthy man on a business trip in Japan and will be staying in a hotel for a month, while YC would be the hotel staff, either a floor manager, a servant or even a student on a part-time job.

Stepfather's Dark Secrets
The 16 year old girl was someone without a father figure in her life. But when her mum decided to remarry a year ago, she had since moved into her stepfather's house and that was a turning point in their lives. Besides being loaded with money he seemed to be a loving and caring husband and father figure who had undeniably changed their lives for the better. From living in a small apartment with her mum juggling three jobs to shoulder the financial burden they now enjoy the luxury of a penthouse with a beautiful city view, meals in expensive restaurants and wardrobes filled with designer clothes. It all seemed too good to be true.

The young girl enjoyed his company. He wasn't strict on her, there weren’t many particular rules to follow in his house except for one: Stay out of the study. She had done well to keep all of the rules thus far, but tonight she was about to break that particular one. It was in the middle of the night when she slipped in quietly, with a false assurance that her father would only return home the next day. She was shocked with what she'd discovered; a huge restraint device on the wall, ropes hanging from the ceiling, whips and cuffs on the racks, various metal chains and buckles shimmered in the scarce light and the scent of leather was unmistakable.

It was then she heard a soft moan, a glimmer of light from another room lead the way to where the sound was coming from. Moving swiftly further down the hall, she stopped at the door and peeked inside, her mouth opened wide at the sight she saw. There her stepfather was, making love with her mum but something wasn't quite right. The man was barbaric, he wasn't making love to her, but dominating her.

Sugar Daddy
The 18 year old girl has been raised by her Mum and she never knew her Dad's existence, which turned her into someone who's deprived of fatherly love, and even more deprived of money. As she searched the Internet for easy ways to earn quick money, a particular term had caught her attention: Sugar Daddy. She decided to give it a shot, dressing herself up in skimpy clothes to sneak into a party with men possibly twice or thrice her age. After her first attempt came the second, and since then she had embarked on a path of no return.

She dressed up to show off, a bit shy about it at first, but willing to let the guys look and maybe get a feel or two, but that's it for the time being. Sex held actual meaning for her and she didn't want to sleep with any other men.

It was another night where she would hunt for her sugar daddy to spend the weekend with, but this time she'd decided to be a little daring than usual, slipping into a masquerade ball where entry was by invitation only. It was a gathering for wealthy and privileged men to relax and enjoy company with young gorgeous ladies, or to secure their weekend plaything. All she could think about was making a few grand in one night, but little did she know that she would find herself ending up in a room with a man teaching her why a young girl shouldn't behave like a cock tease in front of real men.

I Slept With My Boss (Open to suggestions)
She wasn't someone who would get drunk and end up in a stranger's bed. But a recent failed relationship, coupled with a few glasses of bubbly consumed at the bar and an attractive man playing his charms on her, she found herself in exactly that sort of situation. To make matter worse, she had a job interview the next day, and the man she had an intimate night with turned out to be her new boss.

Fresh out of college, it was her first full time job and she was determined to do well, but her boss would take advantage of her naivety and of course the shared experience they had, making sure that she wouldn't have it easy in the office.

Sweet Revenge
Based on the film 'Bad Guy'

While strutting through the town, a local gangland pimp spots a young pretty college student, waiting on a park bench. He sits next to her, until she sneers at his advances and rushes into the arms of her preppy boyfriend. Offended, he grabs her and forcefully kisses her. The girl demands an apology, and when the man refuses, he is beaten by a group of football players who are friends with the boyfriend. As a final insult, the girl spits in his face while he is restrained.

Soon after, she makes the mistake of taking a seemingly forgotten wallet filled with cash. She is apprehended by the owner, and forced to pay a huge sum or be turned into the police. With no money, she signs a contract that results in her being sold into prostitution to repay the debt.

As she is brought into her drab room for her first encounter, we learn who is really behind her imprisonment. Watching from behind a double mirror in her room, sits the earlier man, the 'Bad Guy.'

Success Is The Best Revenge
MC was a loser in highschool, a big target for bullies. Several years later everything has changed. He moved away from town for a long while, and after years he returned as an utterly changed man. Now he's a muscle-bound stud of a man with a cocky attitude, given to him from the years of bullying and the subsequent rise of his position. He went from a weak nobody to a hunky business powerhouse throughout the years. Now the head of his own company, he moves into the best neighborhood in his old town, and it happens that some of his neighbors and business partners are the people that used to bully him back in his school days.

So how does he get revenge? He decides to take their wives. To steal each and every one and get them utterly addicted to him, so that they can't help but love getting laid by him and are eager for it.

MC would be a major jerk. Taunting other men, flashing his own power, treating these women like objects a lot of the time. Utterly ruining them in bed and doing his best to humiliate the other men, fucking their wives in their own house, making video tapes of them and sending it to their husbands, or even making the girls call up their husbands while getting fucked by him.

Hi there :)

Are you still looking for a partner? I'm interested in roleplaying with you.

Please PM me if you're interested too.

arrika-again said:
Deruckus said:
Hey there, welcome to my request thread.

My Rules
[1] Clearly state what you want from the roleplay before we begin. I don't want my partners to drop the roleplay halfway through.
[2] I seek literate partners. Be consistent throughout the roleplay in terms of how much you type. Three to four paragraphs would be decent. Be descriptive and imaginative. Good English please.
[3] If you ever had trouble with my roleplay or start to get bored of it, please tell me rather than ignoring it.
[4] Please do let me know if you're going to take a leave of absence or go on hiatus.
[5] I'll only conduct roleplays on this site. PM preferred.

Turn ons
Sexualised clothing (Uniforms, sexy lingerie, playful outfits)
Clothed / Half-clothed sex (with tights and stilettos on)
Unwilling characters
Younger, inexperienced woman
Forced blowjobs
Rough sex
Facial cum shots / Bukkake
Humiliation, Degradation, Objectification
Bondage
Spanking
Breast play / Tittyfuck
Forced female masturbation
Voyeurism
Photography / Videotaping
Public sex (In a cinema, empty carpark, public washroom, fitting room, etc.)
Risky situations (Situations like MC fucking the wife senseless while her husband is nearby)
Age gaps (Me playing the older character)
Interracial (Asian or white girls with black men)

Check out my gif collection (NSFW).

Turn offs
Scat/toilet play
Severe torture and blood play
Anything unrealistic (Extreme sizes, etc.)

[Must Read]
I love detailed character descriptions and background stories. Hence I would require a character profile from you which includes her full name, appearance, personality, background and most importantly a picture.

Strictly no anime pictures.

I am also big on using pictures in roleplay to illustrate outfits and settings.

[ Click here for a collection of characters' image references. ]

Pairings
OC x Celebrity*
*Refer to this thread: Link

Teacher x Student
Kidnapper x Victim
Serial Killer x Psychiatrist
Photographer x Model
Boss x Employee/Secretary
Boss x Secretary's Daughter
Imposter x Heiress
Ex-Boyfriend x Ex-Girlfriend
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Uncle x Niece
Feel free to throw in your ideas for any of the pairings!

Plots
House Party (Open to suggestions)
Her bunch of friends were dragging her along to a massive house party they knew about. She was reluctant at first, having just broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago, but they are sometimes a bit bitchy about that kind of stuff and told her that she just need to sleep with someone else to get over it. To help her out, the girls tried to convince her to go to the party by buying her an expensive designer night dress, and she'd agreed reluctantly. The house turned out to be more of a mansion, meaning there were heaps of people there. There was only one rule for the night, don't go upstairs, otherwise you could drink as much as you like. Throughout the night she kept having guys starring at her. When her friends wandered off in search of attractive guys and left her alone, she soon found herself getting bored, and decided to take the risk and sneak upstairs, totally oblivious to what she would expect.

Unpaid Debts
She's the daughter of a rich couple, leading a good luxurious life and had everything a girl her age could possibly want.

But her life transformed quite drastically when her parents had to fly overseas for a business trip for a couple of months, and she was forced to stay with her uncle who's nowhere near as wealthy as her parents, and led a life completely different from her parents. He's a notorious gambler, often visiting a underground gambling den and ended up owing a local gang a huge sum of money. Months have passed and the debt was yet to be paid. The head of the gang had enough of his excuses and decided to take the matter into his own hands. It was made known to him that the debtor had a beautiful niece who was staying along with him recently, and he was more than eager to check her out personally.

Satisfied with what he saw the gang leader decided to offer the poor bloke a deal. Give up his niece and the debt is paid.

Room Service
I'm looking for something similar to this manga: Virgin Hotel
An erotic romance story involving a conservative, sexually repressed woman falling in love with an experienced playboy. Basically, MC is a wealthy man on a business trip in Japan and will be staying in a hotel for a month, while YC would be the hotel staff, either a floor manager, a servant or even a student on a part-time job.

Stepfather's Dark Secrets
The 16 year old girl was someone without a father figure in her life. But when her mum decided to remarry a year ago, she had since moved into her stepfather's house and that was a turning point in their lives. Besides being loaded with money he seemed to be a loving and caring husband and father figure who had undeniably changed their lives for the better. From living in a small apartment with her mum juggling three jobs to shoulder the financial burden they now enjoy the luxury of a penthouse with a beautiful city view, meals in expensive restaurants and wardrobes filled with designer clothes. It all seemed too good to be true.

The young girl enjoyed his company. He wasn't strict on her, there weren’t many particular rules to follow in his house except for one: Stay out of the study. She had done well to keep all of the rules thus far, but tonight she was about to break that particular one. It was in the middle of the night when she slipped in quietly, with a false assurance that her father would only return home the next day. She was shocked with what she'd discovered; a huge restraint device on the wall, ropes hanging from the ceiling, whips and cuffs on the racks, various metal chains and buckles shimmered in the scarce light and the scent of leather was unmistakable.

It was then she heard a soft moan, a glimmer of light from another room lead the way to where the sound was coming from. Moving swiftly further down the hall, she stopped at the door and peeked inside, her mouth opened wide at the sight she saw. There her stepfather was, making love with her mum but something wasn't quite right. The man was barbaric, he wasn't making love to her, but dominating her.

Sugar Daddy
The 18 year old girl has been raised by her Mum and she never knew her Dad's existence, which turned her into someone who's deprived of fatherly love, and even more deprived of money. As she searched the Internet for easy ways to earn quick money, a particular term had caught her attention: Sugar Daddy. She decided to give it a shot, dressing herself up in skimpy clothes to sneak into a party with men possibly twice or thrice her age. After her first attempt came the second, and since then she had embarked on a path of no return.

She dressed up to show off, a bit shy about it at first, but willing to let the guys look and maybe get a feel or two, but that's it for the time being. Sex held actual meaning for her and she didn't want to sleep with any other men.

It was another night where she would hunt for her sugar daddy to spend the weekend with, but this time she'd decided to be a little daring than usual, slipping into a masquerade ball where entry was by invitation only. It was a gathering for wealthy and privileged men to relax and enjoy company with young gorgeous ladies, or to secure their weekend plaything. All she could think about was making a few grand in one night, but little did she know that she would find herself ending up in a room with a man teaching her why a young girl shouldn't behave like a cock tease in front of real men.

I Slept With My Boss (Open to suggestions)
She wasn't someone who would get drunk and end up in a stranger's bed. But a recent failed relationship, coupled with a few glasses of bubbly consumed at the bar and an attractive man playing his charms on her, she found herself in exactly that sort of situation. To make matter worse, she had a job interview the next day, and the man she had an intimate night with turned out to be her new boss.

Fresh out of college, it was her first full time job and she was determined to do well, but her boss would take advantage of her naivety and of course the shared experience they had, making sure that she wouldn't have it easy in the office.

Sweet Revenge
Based on the film 'Bad Guy'

While strutting through the town, a local gangland pimp spots a young pretty college student, waiting on a park bench. He sits next to her, until she sneers at his advances and rushes into the arms of her preppy boyfriend. Offended, he grabs her and forcefully kisses her. The girl demands an apology, and when the man refuses, he is beaten by a group of football players who are friends with the boyfriend. As a final insult, the girl spits in his face while he is restrained.

Soon after, she makes the mistake of taking a seemingly forgotten wallet filled with cash. She is apprehended by the owner, and forced to pay a huge sum or be turned into the police. With no money, she signs a contract that results in her being sold into prostitution to repay the debt.

As she is brought into her drab room for her first encounter, we learn who is really behind her imprisonment. Watching from behind a double mirror in her room, sits the earlier man, the 'Bad Guy.'

The Resolving Abduction (Open to suggestions)
She's a young college student working part time in a nightclub to make ends meet. She had been dating with her boyfriend for a couple of months, but little did she knew that he was in debt, owing a local gang a huge sum of money for whatever reason. The thugs grew impatient as weeks past, and things turned for the worse when they managed to locate the nightclub his girlfriend was working at.

Their plan was simple; to hook her up in the club, slip a pill into her drink, and the next thing she knew would be finding herself being all tied up in the drab basement.

Her boyfriend had to raise sufficient funds in time to save her girlfriend, or he'll be forced to watch his loved one being degraded and violated by the bunch of ruthless thugs right before him.

Turned For The Worse
Carrying the burden of clearing her family debts after her father had passed away, she had no choice but to quit her current low-paying job and work as one of the girls in a nightclub in seek of quick cash. Her boyfriend was oblivious about it, and she had no intentions of telling him, especially when her job involves flirting with men twice or thrice her age, being groped, dancing topless on top of the bar and giving lapdances in private rooms.

She felt quilty about it, behaving like a complete whore behind her boyfriend's back, but that was until a foreign man approaches her and she could recognise him as that particular patron who had been keeping an eye on her for quite some time. Obviously the man had desires for her, and he was rather straightforward with what he wanted. She was resistive at first, but later took notice of his wealth and see him as an easy solution to clear her debts and quit her job simply by just pleasing him.

Unfortunately the man had no intentions of helping her out of her situation, and things take a turn for the worse when his requests become increasingly bizarre, and her boyfriend eventually finding out about the sort of situation she had landed herself into.

Success Is The Best Revenge
MC was a loser in highschool, a big target for bullies. Several years later everything has changed. He moved away from town for a long while, and after years he returned as an utterly changed man. Now he's a muscle-bound stud of a man with a cocky attitude, given to him from the years of bullying and the subsequent rise of his position. He went from a weak nobody to a hunky business powerhouse throughout the years. Now the head of his own company, he moves into the best neighborhood in his old town, and it happens that some of his neighbors and business partners are the people that used to bully him back in his school days.

So how does he get revenge? He decides to take their wives. To steal each and every one and get them utterly addicted to him, so that they can't help but love getting laid by him and are eager for it.

MC would be a major jerk. Taunting other men, flashing his own power, treating these women like objects a lot of the time. Utterly ruining them in bed and doing his best to humiliate the other men, fucking their wives in their own house, making video tapes of them and sending it to their husbands, or even making the girls call up their husbands while getting fucked by him.

Hi...

I am interested in roleplaying Stepfather's dark Secrets...

Would you be interested in my playing two roles, that of mother and daughter.
It seems as if mother is already a sub/slave....and daughter "soon to be".

Daughter can either Dominate mother also, become a sub with her, or replace mom as a sub/slave.

I'm interested in any of those roles..
Let me know here or YIM where I am: arrikamueller

Thanks, I am available most nights after 10 PM eastern time regularly or various other possible times.

Thanks,
Arrika

Hi there. I responded to this once before, but never heard back from you.
So, I'll try again.

Any interest?
Arrika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom