Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unfaithful (Elliecheers and ThomasRHellsing)

elliecheers

Super-Earth
Tabitha and Thomas met just a week after she entered high school. Thomas had the reputation of a play boy, and went through girls like candy with no worry of their feelings. Rumored to never sleep with a girl more than three times didn't damage his chances at all as girls flocked to him. Even though Tabitha had been warned about Thomas she like so many others became captivated by him. However she was different int he fact that she held out. For almost three months Tabitha refused to so much as go on a date with Thomas and uncommon to his MO, instead of dropping a girl that was too hard Thomas stuck around and chased her.

Four years later Tabitha is the only exception to Thomas' reputation as they have been dating for her entire high school career. Now a senior Tabitha is a high achiever, friends with everyone, head cheerleader type and was still head over heels over Thomas even though with him off at college now their relationship had become turbulent. Even though he was only 4 hours away the bickering and fights became more and more common.

Tabitha waited, with her cell phone to her ear, as the line continued to ring. She checked her watch and sighed. It was exactly 430, a half an hour before cheer practice started and the exact time Thomas told her she should call. Tabby bit her lip as she waited, a knot formed in her stomach as she had a bad feeling Thomas was going to cancel coming home this weekend.

Thomas Alexander Barbarossa Smith the 2nd, was exactly what most expected when you talked about a soiled rich boy. The truth was, the 14th generation Caucasian American looked truly sexy. He almost looked like a male model but this level of perfect was rarely possible. His teeth were perfect, his skin was perfect, his hair was perfect. The twenty thousand dollar outfits he often wore sure didn't hurt. Designer jeans, new but that looked worn, that went three inches past his knees. A name brand dark blue shirt that went just past his elbows the thin fabric showing his nice abs and pecks, but still far from skin tight. A pair of Nike Lebron X's on his feet. Black kevlar and leather "Self defense" gloves fingerless after the second knuckle on each hand were the same red as the rubber on the shoes. A platinum Rolex with rubies instead of numbers rested on his right wrist. A pair of name brand sunglasses his his sapphire blue eyes bright and practically glowing in a way that implied he loved what he did. His hair was straw blond with silvery tips two bangs hanging over his perfect face. The rest was brushed back. The back was in an elaborate Native American style french braid. Thomas looked like a high class party boy, ready to spend Daddy's cash. A smirk on his face as he entered the Holiday Inn's suite. Smirking sexily at the red head twins, he said “You two want to wash up? I'll get ready out here.”

When he was alone, the white old money man, began stripping. Tossing his already removed black leather jacket an shirt over a nearby chair. He then removed his shirt, and tossed it onto the desk in the room. His chest was thick but still thin. Like a swimmer rather then a steroid abuser. Kicking of his Nikes, he finally removed his pants. Wearing only his black silk boxers a large bulge obvious he wondered how long until the ladies were ready. Remembering when he'd told his girlfriend to call, he pulled on a robe. Answering it he said, "Thank you for calling Cani Balls pizza parlor can I interest you in our five fried fingers for 5.00 deal."

He knew he'd promised he'd spend the weekend with his girlfriend. Luckily he could head down to his old home town after he was done. He'd have to speed, but he could make it in half the time he told her it took him.

Tabitha sighed at his answering, he always had some obnoxious way to do so, but found herself smiling. "Hey babe! How's your day going?" Her cheery voice hummed through the phone as she started walking to the gym. "I am so excited you're finally coming back! The hours and then you're all mine for the whole weekend." She said her smile growing as she allowed herself to get worked up and happy.

Tabitha walked into the gym, the first to arrive for cheer practice, as always. She was extremely punctual, especially since she was the captain. She headed across the floor and into the girls locker room dropping her backpack and cheer duffle on to the floor. Wandering over to a wall length mirror she inspected her small 5'5 toned frame. Her long blonde hair stood out against her tan skin and her bright green eyes. She ran her finger along the corner of her mouth correcting a misapplication of her favorite lip gloss. She stepped back and eyes her outfit. A pair of skin tight destroyed skinny jeans, tucked away into a pair of fashion black riding boots, a present from Thomas and a deep V-neck plain black t-shirt hung close to her torso showing off just the right amount of cleavage. "You are still coming right?" She finally asked as she bit her lip and let her gaze drop form the mirror.

Thomas smiled, "Of course baby, you know it. You about to change for practice, I'd love some pics. Get me all excited for our weekend alone. We still going to go to the Holiday? In your parents tend to be a bit bitchy sometimes."

Thomas heard the bathroom door opening. Saying quickly, "Sorry I've got to go, trying to wrap up a paper before I head out. My study buddies just got back."

He hung up his phone. Smiling at the red heads, as he undid his robe. Letting them see the bulge in his underwear he said "So you sexy ladies ready to play?"

The twins giggled together as they made their way toward Thomas. "Mmm we play great as a team." One cooed she looked at her sister and smiled. Both sisters were naked and just as indistinguishable naked as they were dressed. As identical twins they looked exactly alike and unnaturally seemed to have very similar personalities. With no ways to tell them apart it was anyone's guess who was Ashley and who was Amber.

They slinked across the room toward him smiling, both stopping in front of him before dropping to their knees. They had been sharing everything with each other their whole lives, this was just another day to them. The twin on the left smiled up at Thomas then her sister as she hooked her fingers into his waistband and pulled down.

Tabitha stared at her phone frowning a little at his sudden departure and sighed. She just wanted him for, what would be for the first time in almost four months so she could have his attention for longer than 5 minutes. Tabby glanced behind her at the door before she peeled off her t-shirt revealing her black lace bra. Raising her phone she snapped a quick picture, showing off her body before sending it to to Thomas. She had a bad habit of doing things he asked of her.

Thomas smirked, his cock big and thick. It dripped with pre as he looked at the E sized breasts of the twins. Sitting down comfortably on the bed, he saw the picture from his girlfriend texting her back, "Aw just you in your bra, come on baby we both know you can do better then that."

He smirked bouncing one of the twin's mouths up and down on his long rod, enjoying the feeling of her tight muscles squeezing him like a vice as he said, "Do you both know how to suck my big hard cock? I bet it isn't often you see one that big huh?"

He smirked before he kissed one of the twins foreheads saying, "Tell me Miss O'Herra, are your sisters pussies wet for me? Are your clits desperate for some attention begging to feel something pleasurable against it?"

He continued grunting as he rocked himself into the right twins tight throat. His right hand going down his middle finger circling her clit, while he suckled and bit the other's neck. It was hard to focus, but he wanted to hear them talk dirty, to talk to him because he knew ounce he had his fun their voices would be hoarse for a good while. As he let his left thumb search out the left twins clit. Waiting until she reacted, before sliding two fingers into her. This one was very tight. He smirked as his other hand continued rubbing the right sister's sex with his middle finger while his first and third spread her teasingly, before pushing his finger deep into her.

Back
Top Bottom