Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Family Affair (Mister Grimm and FemShep)

The girls giggled and moaned as he pinched their asses and Skylar replied "Ooh do me first." But Ashton replied "You already got to suck him I think it's my turn that I get to play with him." Ashton smiled, but Skylar frowned. In unison they asked "What do you think Marcus?"

Marcus grinned as Skylar said to do her first, Ashton coming back with saying that she had gotten to suck him, it was her turn to get to play with him. He smiled and had to think for a moment. "How about both?" he said with a playful wink. He could do them both, he'd just have to do one for a few moments and then do the other, maybe getting to work with his fingers.

The girls looked at each other then smiled. "Alright sounds fair to us." They said in unison and giggling softly to each other. "I'm sorry for fighting with you Skylar." Ashton apologized and Skylar replied "I'm sorry too." They kissed each other's lips passionately then smiled at Marcus

Marcus smiled as they said that was fair and then apologized to each other, kissing each other passionately. He grinned and squeezed their asses as he pressed his throbbing cock against them both. Slowly, he pushed himself into Skylar, running a hand up Ashton's thigh and sliding his fingers into her womanhood, slowly moving them in and out in a delicious manner

The girls smiled and pressed their bodies against him licking and sucking on his neck. Then Skylar gasped and moaned feeling him push his manhood into her. Ashton smiled and moaned feeling his fingers push into her as he thrusted into Skylar. Their moans echoed though out the shower and bathroom as Marcus pleasured them.

Marcus smiled as they pressed against him, licking and sucking on his neck as Skylar gasped, moaning. He began to thrust hard and deep, his manhood twitching and throbbing within her as he fingered Ashton faster, licking Skylar's breast and then Ashton's as the girls seemed to turn into wild and lustful animals. He squeezed and massaged Skylar's ass with his free hand, his other hand playing with her womanhood as his thumb slowly rubbed her clit.

Back
Top Bottom