Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Darkness from the Ancients ((Scathach & AlphaZero))

A slow grin spread across Crom's face. Whatever lay ahead he knew there was going to be alot of fun between here and wherever it ended, "Indeed I am. I suppose we have wasted enough time here. There are things to do, answers to discover and things to kill. We can always fuck eachother silly later on."

Nekana smiled and ran her fingers down his chest and growled "Or on the way...." she let out a small laugh and smirked "This is going to be an interesting and entertaining journey that is for sher!" she ran her hand down to his ass and gave it a tight squeeze and then smirked agen giggling, she pulled herself away from him and bent over to pick up her cloths saying "Your right thew! we need to get going, so much questions need to be answered and sticking around here and fucking is not going to get them." She pulled on the last bit of her armor and furs and then strapped her sword on her belt, when she was done getting dressed she looked at him and grind "Well then... come on! Get your cloths back on and lets get going! I am eager to get out there and kill some things..... now that i got one need taken care of for now, its time to take care of another! wouldn't you say!?" she grind widely agen and then looked around the room at all the people, some were still staring at the two, some with shock others with a distorted lust, the others had taken it upon them self's to relieve themselves of there lust right there as they had just done. Nekana smirked agen at the sight and then let out a loud laugh "we really should get going....... now....." she couldn't contain her laughter and started to roar loudly with her laughter.

The giant man stooped down, gathering what little he had, out of habit his slipped his sword from the sheith and checked the edge with his thumb. He snatched a flaggon from the table top and downed it in several massive gulps before slamming it back down onto the table, whiping at his mouth with the back of one hand.

"We'll kill and we'll fuck, we'll fuck and we'll kill!" he bellowed, joining in her laughter.

She nodded and smiled still roaring with laughter and headed out the door with her new companion. She was excited to have such an out spoken man with her, she liked her men that way, never seem to be afraid to speak there minds and so dominant when it came to sex, agen she liked it when a man can take charge in that way, makes for much more fun in the end.

They left the town while it was still dark and travailed for a few hours, up and down roads and hills till they came to a forest and Nekana found herself getting hungry, she had spotted a deer and with quiet stealth she drew her bow along with and arrow at the same time, pulled it back in her bow and aimed for no more then a second before she let the arrow go and it flew perfectly in to the deers neck dropping dead to the ground where it once stood. Nekana smiled and looked over at Crom "Hungry? I know i could use a bit to eat!" she then walked over to the deer and with one hand hulled it over her shoulder and started walking to a small clearing in the forest, she dropped the deer on the ground and started to prep a fire, once the fire was started she then pulled out a small blade from the in side of her boot and started to skin the deer.

Once she was done she prepared some of the deer meat and placed it on the fire to cook. She unhooked her sword belt and threw it to the ground and knelt down by the fire turning the meat slowly making sure every side was cooked evenly threw. After a few minutes she smiled and looked up at Crom "So tell me..... do you hunt much?"

Back
Top Bottom