Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Temptation(lady/moon)

Morrigan shuddered closing her eyes as she rested her head on his shoulder, starting to cry softly. Despite having thought she was prepared to be undercover, seeing the man breaking down, not able to handle the fact that she knew her boss had done what leon thought. Sent two more innocents back into the mob’s hands, even though he had known how it had worked out for leon, had left the man cold and scarred by his work for his father. “I don’t know Leon, I really don’t.”she whispered raising a hand, gently stroking his hair back from his face.”Come on. Lay down.rest.”She muttered not intending to distract him with sex, but offering the comfort of having someone there.

he shuddered as she laid her head on his shoulder and Alfred wisely left. the room was free of bugs, so they didn't have to worry. "i don't want to rest... i just want to stop..." he whispered as he let her lay him down. "Life... just isn't worth living anymore." he whispered before he closed his eyes and went to sleep. or perhaps he had simply passed out from the emotional trauma, it was impossible to tell, but Alfred came back in with a glass of water and two pills. "Miss. please make sure he takes these when he wakes up." Alfred ordered as he set the two pills and water on the bed side table. "they are mood stabilizers. they will keep him from doing something ill advised... like trying to kill himself, or more likely, trying to kill his father." he paused as a knock sounded on the door, and another man stepped inside and closed the door behind him. "Master Tony?" "it's alright Alfred. Leon has the rest of the night off. even that bastard father of his wouldn't expect Leon to function after killing his own proteges." Tony admitted as he studied Morrigan. "i'll give you some advice girl... leave now, while you can... because once your in, you never get back out."

Morrigan sighed softly as the man passed out, laying him down as she leaned back against the headboard, absently stroking his hair raising her eyebrows as she looked at Alfred.”Thanks. And its morrigan.”She muttered looking worried about leon, tilting her head, a angry look twisting her face, about to yell at tony, thinking he was coming to drag leon back out before calming, tilting her head a little.”I wont leave him here alone.”She muttered looking down at the man curled up against her side.

Alfred nodded a little. "a pleasure to meet you Ms. Morrigan." Alfred admitted with a smile at her. Tony didn't even blink an eye at her, for him, she was just another woman in a sea of conquests that would leave when things got too heavy for them. "it would be better for us all if you left." Tony stated softly, looking worried at Leon before he left, Alfred sighing a little. "please do not harbor ill feelings towords Tony... he is only trying to look out for Leon." Alfred admitted. "Tony and Leon are as close as brothers. they have always watched out for each other... they are both trying to survive in this world in different ways though, and each are convinced the other will fail... as a matter of fact, i thin Each thinks they themselves will fail as well." Alfred admitted as he looked at Morrigan. "please take good care of Leon. you are not like the other women who try to gain his favor."

Morrigan tilted her head, watching tony leave. Wondering if he was right before looking at Alfred. “Well, I wont let him fail.”She muttered gently stroking leon’s hair, wincing a little as she looked up at the butler, fear flickering through her eyes as she considered what he was saying. Could he tell why she was different? “I’ll look after him.I wont leave him alone.”She sighed softly before resting her head back against the headboard, wanting to sleep, but not wanting to leave leon without a guard.

Alfred nodded a little. "and that's what makes you different. most girls only care about his money, what he can do for them, how they can gain by being his girlfriend. you're the first i've ever met that has actually cared about him, for him." Alfred admitted with a smile. "you have a strength that i hadn't known he would find." he paused as he studied her. "you can sleep. no one will bother him tonight now that Tony has been here." Alfred promised as he flicked off the lights and closed the door behind him, the lock clicking in place automatically.

in the morning, Leon was sitting on the edge of the bed, the pills taken and the water half drank, and now he was staring into the glass as if it held all the answers to life. "i was sure you where going to leave last night." he admitted, once he noticed that she was awake. "i was a mess... girls usually can't handle that." he admitted as he looked at her, his head tilted. "Alfred told me you almost beat up Tony." he admitted, looking amused. "after he told you, that you should leave..." he looked into his glass again. "you should leave. you're tough, but you're still innocent in many ways... i don't want this place to destroy you Morrigan. it's bad enough the people who are already here. i don't want that bastard of a man to ruin you're life too, when you don't have to be here."

Morrigan shifted as she laid on her side, looking up at him sleepily as she snuggled into the bed, refusing to get moving. Content to just lay there next to him.”…I’m used to messes. Cops deal with lots of them.”She said shrugging a little before swallowing hard.”I thought he was coming to make you go out again. I didn’t want you to have to.”She muttered before sighing quietly. “I wont let it destroy you either. I wont leave you alone here leon.”

he snorted a little. "not these kinds of messes." he mumbled softly before he chuckled. "Not even Father would be so cruel as to make me do something after i killed the boys i thought of as brothers." he admitted softly as he slowly laid back down next to her. "i'll be killing their father tonight." he admitted softly. "i won't let him get away with such blatant betrayal of his own son's." he growled, closing his eyes. "besides, all the things i've done, maybe i deserve to be alone?" he wondered before shaking his head. "it doesn't matter i suppose... it just doesn't matter... not anymore."

Morrigan sighed softly as she watched him, “No. no one deserves to be alone.”She said sitting up, gently running her fingers through his hair. “You were sent back here, with no chance of living a life you wanted. You should get a chance to leave it if you want.”she sighed softly. “if you have the chance, what do you want to do, besides this?”She muttered trying to distract him as she wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder.

he smiled a little as she ran her fingers through his hair and blinked up at her. "why do you care so much?" he asked softly. "i mean really... why? you don't know me... you don't owe me... so why?" he asked, looking honestly baffled. in a world where he only got something, because someone else wanted something in return, her behavior was incredibly baffling. he paused as she asked him what he wanted to do and he closed his eyes. "...you'll laugh." he complained, shaking his head. "...i want to own a bakery." he admitted softly. "i want to bake cakes, and make cookies, create homemade fudge and sell fresh made ice-cream... i want... i want to create things, delicious things and everyone will talk about my amazing pastries and delicious pies... i want to make a name for myself in something that i enjoy doing... instead of murdering people everyday because they annoyed the wrong people."

Morrigan sighed looking at him before biting her lip.”Because, I was a mob child to. My father sacerficed everything to get me out. You deserve the chance to get away to.”She sighed quietly resting her head against him before smiling, struggling to not to laugh.”I would love going to that bakery. It sounds great.”She said nuzzling her face against his shoulder, hugging him tighter.

he jerked, startled as she admitted to being a Mob Child, staring at her in stunned shock before he chuckled a little. "well... that explains a bit." he admitted softly. "maybe you will be fine living this kind of life." he muttered softly before he huffed at her. "you're laughing at me." he complained, pouting at her as he tangled his fingers in her hand. "...if i live... would you consider going out on a real date with me?" he asked softly. "i don't know how long it will take, but... i'd like to have, at least one person when i'm finally free." he admitted as he slowly sat up. "...i think my father suspects me... and that's why he made me kill Alex and Axel..." he admitted softly. "i think he knows i'm not entirely faithful to him..."

Morrigan grinned as he stared at her, nodding a little.”I thought it would.”She sighed softly before smiling as he complained, “I am not. See?I’m just smiling.”She said leaning over to kiss him before studying him for a long moment before nodding.”I would like that. And you’re not getting rid of me now. I have a reason to want you out of here.”she sighed squeezing his hand.”Well, we’ll get you out, and your father can go blow a horse or something equally vulgar.”

he smiled a little. "you're laughing at me." he complained again, chuckling a little. "but i can sort of understand. big bad mass murdering son of the Mob Boss wants to open a Cafe and chocolate shop." he smirked. "i can see the humor in that." he admitted before blinking at her, looking rather amazed. "blow a horse? with some of the whores he lays with, i think the horse would be an improvement." he admitted with a shake of his head, sighing a little. "well, i have a job to do." he admitted as he sat up and went to his closet, pulling out a police Glock and examining it. "i have a certain man that needs to be dead before tonight's meeting, and the police want someone dead too, so i have to get my ass in gear. you want me to drop you off somewhere? we could go on a date once i get work taken care of?"

Morrigan sighed softly as she let the man pull away from her, watchinmg him before standing. “Drop me off at a café or somewhere. I’ll wait while you deal with what you have to do.”She said her eyes sad as she watched, biting her lip. Wanting to say she’d go with him, but she had a feeling that he wouldn’t allow her to. so she'd wait for him somewhere in public, a safe place.

he nodded a little. "i can do that. it shouldn't take me more than an hour, two at the tops." he promised as he ran a brush through his hair and pondered his appearance in the mirror. "i'm wondering if it would be too early to introduce you to my father..." he admitted simply. "he'll get suspicious if you keep popping in and out, even if i am at you're side..." he admitted, glancing at her. "i could take you to the meeting tonight?" he asked cautiously, his head tilted a little as he pulled out his sword. he would kill one man with the sword. everyone was expecting it. the other would be killed with a police gun, and the police would be blamed as they always where.

Back
Top Bottom