Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Temptation(lady/moon)

he smirked at her as he put the Mic back exactly where it had been and smirked as he caught the flush of her cheeks. she wanted him bad, almost as bad as he wanted her. he groaned as he was leaned back and he smirked as he kissed her, tangling his fingers into her hair as he rocked his hips against hers, sliding his hands up her shirt and under her bra, cupping the mounds of beautiful flesh as he nibbled on her lip. "i want to see you." he whispered, licking his lips. he didn't bother pointing out that there where camera's in there to go with the Mic. they where being watched, and he loved it. "take your shirt off." here he smirked. "leave the Bra on... for now."

Morrigan groaned as he rocked into her, shivering as his hands stroked over her skin, blinking stupidly as she struggled to think through the haze. “o-okay.”She said blushing as she squirmed in his lap, easing the shirt off, leaning back against the steering wheel there in her sexy little black number of underthings. Blushing ever as she considered the man in front of her.”What about you?Its not fair I have to undress.”She said snickering.

he smirked a little as she groaned and licked his lips as she stripped off her shirt, uttering a short, happy growl as his hands slid up her ribs, flashing her a smirk. "oh, you want me to be naked too?" he asked with a smug little grin as his fingers slid up under her bra and lightly pinched the nipples there. "better start unbuttoning then, don't you think?" he asked with a grin. "my hands are a bit busy you see." he teased, massaging the flesh in his hands, chuckling a little as he leaned forward and laid his mouth on her neck, nibbling and kissing and flashing the camera a wink while he did so. he loved to show off. later, once he got to know her more, he might show her this video.

“ohhh…Yes so I can see.”Morrigan moaned shivering as he pinched her nipple, eyes fluttering shut a little before her hands started to work on the buttons on his shirt, squirming in his lap as he played with her body, growling in hunger as she pushed the shirt off his shoulder, shifting up to her knees, pulling back to look down at him. “I cant do anything about your pants.”She said pouting, trying to figure out how this was going to work.

he smirked as she moaned and he nibbled on her neck again, rocking his hips into her again with a small snicker as he removed his hands from her breasts so he could peel his shirt off. "well, why don't you settle yourself on the hood of my shiny Mercedes, and i'll take you in a manner a little more comfortable?" he offered with a sly grin as he licked his lips and slowly unzipped his pants. "or i could just fish my cock out and you could ride me?" he offered with a low snicker as he gave himself a few rubs, groaning eagerly. "i just can't wait to feel your warm flesh wrapped tight around my dick... but i think i'll give you a good tasting first." he teased, licking his lips as his eyes flicked down to her crotch.

Morrigan glushed as he rocked into her, whimpering quietly squirming. “Hmm but I’m comfortable here.”She whined pressing against him, eyes widening slightly as he rubbed himself.”Hmm I think I like the idea of riding you.”She muttered smirking a little as she wrapped her hand around him, shivering as she lowered herself onto him, shivering hard. To eager to even consider moving away long enough to let him taste her, to hot and wound up to wait to feel him in her

he smirked a little at her and groaned as he rubbed against her, panting softly as he licked his lips again. "so eager. i don't even get a little taste?" he asked with a pout as he fished his cock all the way out. "oh well, i'll just have to wait for round two." he teased, slipping her underwear down with his fingers, making sure to stroke every inch of her skin on the way down. he moaned as she slid onto him, arching to slid even deeper. "fuck yes. you feel like heaven on my dick." he moaned eagerly, running his hands into her hair before tightening and forcing her head down for a deep, deep kiss.

“Hmm no.”She said snickering a little as he slid into her, shivering as she rested her hands on his shoulders, gently rocking against him, growling as she kissed him back. Snarling quietly as she jerked her head back from the kiss, after enjoying the kiss of course. “You’re not in charge, you know.”She growled as she squirmed, shivering with each movement.

he snickered a little. "your so mean to me." he complained, a grin tugging at the corners of his lips. "i AM in charge." he hissed, snapping his hips up into her three times in rapid succession. "i am always in charge. now ride me properly or i'll toss you over the hood of my car and make you WISH you'd ridden me." he teased, licking his lips. "i'll fuck you so hard that you forget your own name."

Morrigan laughed, moaning as he her head fell back as the man pushed up into her. “Well, I guess I could. Though I don’t think that you could go that hard, to make me forget my name.”She teased gasping as she came, tightening her arms around his neck as she pressed her face into his neck, shivering as she pressed against him.

he smirked at her. "well, we'll just have to test that won't we?" he asked suddenly, gripping her tightly the door swung open and he slid effortlessly out of the car, still inside of her, and walked over to the hood of his car, smirking as he 'dumped' her face down onto the shiny red hood and slid in behind her and slid back in and started to thrust. fast, hard, angled just right. clearly he was a master at this craft. his hands weren't idle either. he was busy pinning her hands over her head and alternating pinching her nibbles, and sliding his hand down to play with her clit. "lets see just how many times i can make you cum before you forget everything, shall i?"

Morrigan yelped as he got out of the car, squirming a little as he dumped her onto the hood, gasping as heated skin hit the cool metal. Whimpering quietly as she squirmed, gasping as he played with her body. “Oh, oh bloody hell.”She gasped pressing her hands down into the metal, trying to get free, wanting touch him, and feeling helpless pinned. Clearly starting to lose her cool with out being in charge.

he smirked as she gasped and squirmed and whimpered. "well that's certainly not very good is it? you can still talk." he teased, tightening his grip so that she couldn't fight her way free. his hips started to move faster, and harder, panting as he leaned down and nibbled on her neck as his fingers stroked and teased her body, working her over like a fine tuned instrument. his cock slipped and slid about inside of her as he fucked her, hard and fast with moans and groans of his own.

“Leon!”She gasped screaming as she came again, coming undone under his hands as she slumped bonlessly to the car hood, whimpering quietly. So overcome with how she was feeling that she forgot everything but the man moving on top of her, lost to everything that she needed to be doing for work, or whatever else was going on with work, she just let go for the moment.

Leon smirked as she gasped and came again, and he quickly finished himself off, panting hard as he arched against her, pinning her more firmly to the hood of his car as he came, and came hard. he emptied himself into her, his hot cum spilling into her. he didn't really care if she was on the pill or not, he had a few morning after pills that would take care of the 'problem' if there was going to be one. "mmm fuck. you feel so good." he purred against her ear, smirking as he slowly pulled away and used his shirt to clean himself up before carefully wiping her clean as well. "and how did that feel, hmm?" he asked with a smirk.

Morrigan groaned as she slumped onto the hood, panting quietly as she relaxed. Trying hard to just relax even as she turned her head to look up at the man. “…amazing.”She muttered smiling a little taking a long moment to recover before pushing up off the hood, standing slowly, before tugging her clothes back on. “We should go on up. I’m tired now.”she said smiling a little looking up at him, embarrassed now that she was recovering.

he smirked at her a little. "of course it was." he stated simply as he helped her to stand, being surprisingly gentle. one would think after the life he'd lived, and then the hard kinky sex they'd just had, he wouldn't have been so considerate. but he was. everything about Leon White seamed to be opposite of himself. "yeah i could use a nap." he agreed yawning himself, flashing the camera a smug smirk as he led his 'girlfriend' up the stairs and into the fancy house and up to his lavish bedroom. everything about his bedroom seamed to be designed with only comfort in mind. especially the large, fluffy bed. he led her to the bed and smiled as he crawled in after her. "sleep well."

Morrigan smiled a little at him, tilting her head slightly.It seemed that he was at odds with himself, and it made her curious. Smiling to herself as they headed upstairs smirking at the bedroom.”Wow. amazing bedroom.”she muttered starting to feel sleepy now that they were near the bedroom. Yawning as she settled into bed, she snuggled into him, sighing softly.”Goodnight.”She muttered.

In the morning the woman yawned, pressing her face into his arm, snugglign down into the bed.”I don’t want to get up.”she muttered, though she knew she probably should. Though since she was supposed to be his girlfriend, she could live on his lifestyle, maybe she could sleep in afterall.

he chuckled a little at her comment of his bathroom. "well, as you said earlier... it's the perks of the job." he admitted with a small smile. he grunted a little as she spoke in the morning and his arm tightened around her. "then don't. you're much more comfortable here and if you get up i shall become cold and broken hearted." he stated sluggishly. "i might never love again should you leave me now." made you wonder just how many women he'd 'caught' with such well spoken words. "it's too early to be up. go back to sleep."

Morrigan laughed sleepily even as she snuggled into him.”How many women actually stay after you tell them that?”She teased sighing though as she settled back into the bed. After so long of having to get up, go to work, or class, the woman was ready to just relax once in awhile.

he smirked a little. "about half. the others just want to leave and pretend they didn't just have random sex with a stranger for no apparent reason." he admitted with a small chuckle. well at least he was honest about it... "i'll have the butler bring us breakfast in about... two, nah. three hours." he promised. "then it won't be so blasted early." no, it would be noon in three hours. that's what it would be. no doubt the rumors of Leon White being incredibly lazy where true. he pulled her tighter to him, and resumed sleeping, and then cursed, very loudly, three hours later when an old man came in and tore open all the curtains, shining in bright sunlight that made Leon yank the covers over his head. "Alfred! you old bastard! i said three hours!" "it HAS been Three Hours Master Leon. Your Father has been patient enough. he has work for you to do." "...damn." Leon groaned as he slowly sat up. not about to piss off his old man. "Alfred this is Morrigan. she's going to be staying a few days." Leon stated as he started stripping down and getting dressed, completely uncaring that there where others in the room. "get her whatever she wants for breakfast. Mori, if i'm not back by Dinner, Alfred will get you something to eat. don't wander the halls, my Fathers men might think your a play toy or something equally horrific." he admitted as he pulled on his leather jacket, the black 'face mask' that covered the bridge of his nose and everything underneath it, and strapped his sword to his hip. it was all the disguise he needed for the assassination jobs he did. no doubt some bastard had tried to cross the White Family, and was going to be punished for it.

Morrigan smiled a little as she snuggled down into the bed, though blinking sleepily as the butler pulled the blanket up, shifting to sit up as she watched leon get ready. Looking worried for a moment before letting her face go blank.”Well, I’ll try to not walk out or anything.”She said though looking vaguely worried about the idea of his father’s men, smiling slightly.”be careful.”She muttered watching him before watching him go, worried about what he was going to have to do. This was going to be bad, she just didn’t know how to help him, didn’t know how to make this life better for him, and she had the suspicion that she wasn’t going to be able to.

Leon offered her a small smile at her promise not to go anywhere. "if you do need to leave, have Albert go with you. the men know better than to try anything with Albert around." he promised as he buttoned up his jacket and pulled on leather gloves so that he wouldn't leave fingerprints. "i am always careful." he stated simply as he left, Albert sighing as he watched the 'young master' leave. "Master Andrew asks far too much of his son..." Alfred muttered softly to himself. "how much further can you be pushed Leon?" the old butler asked, clearly worried about the young man before he turned and faced Morrigan. "now then young lady. what would you like for breakfast?" he asked her. "and do you require something for entertainment? MAster Leon has a large assortment of movies and games, and there is a very nice library here, filled with just about any kind of book you can ask for."

Alfred proved to be good to his word. anytime Morrigan needed something, from a drink, to food, to something to do, he was able to get it for her. Dinner had come and gone, and Leon still hadn't come back, and Alfred was clearly growing more and more worried. finally at five after seven, the door opened and a very tired looking Leon came in and started shedding his clothes. he had two cuts on his arm that where bleeding, but he otherwise looked completely unharmed. "i had to kill Axel and Alex..." Alfred gasped, stunned. "They tried to get out... went tot he cops... Father caught them... i told them not to go..." he muttered, sitting at the edge of the bed and covering his face with his hands. "they where only eighteen... their father is the one who turned them in.. the sick bastard..."

Morrigan smiled a little looking up from the book and glass of wine she had been sipping from the window seat, paling a little when she caught sight of him. It was the only sign that she had been as worried as Alfred had been. “I’m sorry Leon.”She muttered feeling at a loss because there was something so wrong, so decidedly wrong with this. Moving to sit next to him, she wrapped her arms around him after hesitating a moment, resting her head on his shoulder. Not sure how to ask what she wanted to, wondering if the two had been killed because someone had figured out about leon’s deal with the cops.

Leon shook his head a little, but didn't pull away from her comforting touch. "they where just kids... their father works for mine. they never wanted to be a part of this. Axel wanted to be a dancer, and Alex was going to be a world famous painter. their father refused to let them move to another town... he even beat them when they tried to sneak out. they went to the police, looking for help..." he shook his head. "i told them to never go to the police, never... but they didn't listen, the bastards just sent them right back here... probobly with the same lies they told me... they never realized their father had followed them..." he looked at her. "what kind of fucked up world is this!?" he demanded. you could see him breaking even more, he had killed kids today, under his fathers orders... he had killed two kids today because the police wouldn't help, had only wanted two more 'toys' to play with.

Back
Top Bottom