Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Temptation(lady/moon)

2010-08-08-312093.jpeg

Morrigan Sinclair looked through the park as she walked, her soft black hair swirling a little around her face, allowing mid back length hair flow down her back as she made sure that she wasn’t being followed. While she had no desire to be treated to the visuals of what his life would be like, she needed to know what the other DEA agent was up to. The fact that his own people no longer trusted Leon meant that he was about to be left on his own, and if he was still playing for their team, it could be deadly. She was determined to give him the benefit of a doubt. Even if it meant pretending to be his girlfriend.

Wrinkling her nose a little at the story Leon had made up when their boss had expressed a interest in sending in another cop. While she knew it was probably the safest way of getting into his world, and so much better then the risk of being pretending to be a junkie, or reducing herself to being one of the prostitutes, she was still not enjoying the idea of a ‘whirlwind romance’ with a man that she’d heard so many conflicting stories about.

Finally seeing the man in question coming in from the other entrance, the tall black haired woman shuddering a little as she swallowed. Here goes nothing, she thought to herself before shifting her stance just enough to throw her off balance in the high heels she was wearing, stumbling into the other as he neared her.

“oh!S-sorry.”She stuttered a little, for every intent or purpose just a woman who’d stumbled into someone, and not two cops staging the perfect cover.

Leon White. Son of Andrew White, the biggest mogul in the city. Andrew White had his hands in a little bit of everything, hotels, distribution, medicine and law, he was even involved in all of the politics, and happened to be the mayors favorite consultant. what most people didn't realize, was that Andrew White, was also the cities biggest problem. the man was the head of the Mob, the leader, the head Honcho. he was the biggest name in drugs like Meth and Crack, was known for the 'slave trade' and prostitution. illegal gun trading and smuggling. the man was the cause of over a hundred deaths a week... and that was only the deaths that the police knew about. his son, Leo White, had tried to get out of the 'family business' ten years ago at the tender age of eighteen. instead of helping him, the police sent him to hell. Leon was the biggest murderer in the city now, thanks to the Police... and now his own 'Family' was beginning to suspect things of him. Leon just wanted it all to be over and done with. honestly he was hoping that the next time he went out to kill someone, they would be better than him. he wouldn't take his own life, and he wouldn't just lay back and let someone else kill him... but he did yearn for the sweet relief of death. what did he have to live for, after all?

today he was getting a... partner, for lack of a better word. some sweet rookie of a person, probobly a female, was going to be dragged into hell with him. that bothered him, no one should have to suffer the things that he did. no one should have to see hell like he did every minute of every day. what right did the police of this sin riddled city have, destroying another person's life? there wasn't really anything he could do about it. he didn't want to go to jail. as soon as he went back on his deal, he would be sent to prison, and the police would stop looking for his little sister, who had gone missing ten years ago. that was the reason why he'd... gone to the police in the first place. not that they had cared about him, the son of a mob boss. though he had only been a child, eighteen at the time, they had condemned him for crimes he had not committed, nor had any intention to... he could only hope it would all be over soon.

he sighed as he watched the new partner appear. she looked just like her picture. she was a pretty thing, that was for sure... but he could practically taste the innocence rolling off of her. a complete greenhorn. he could only imagine her reaction the first time she saw him draw his sword and take off the head of the latest 'traitor' for his fathers entertainment. he had to admit, she was a good actor... and gorgeous too. perky breasts, tight ass, legs that never quite and the shade of dark hair that just drove him wild. a shame she wasn't coming in as a hooker or a prostitute... he would have liked to have a little bit of fun with her. but being that she was pretending to be his... girlfriend of all things... well, he couldn't get away with 'sampling'. not unless she initiated first, he wouldn't risk his little sister just for a sexy pair of tits. he caught her as she stumbled, and steadied her with warm hands and he offered her a small smile that didn't reach his eyes. "no, it's my fault. i wasn't paying attention to what i was doing." he stated, his voice full of confidence, if a little bland. rich and smooth, it was a voice that compelled people to listen. if he wasn't so depressed, he'd of been a hell of a ladies man.

Morrigan smiled up at him as she straightened, resting her hand on his arm as she gingerly turned her ankle, making sure that she hadn’t really hurt herself, acting like a normal teenager who had really fallen. Though she was in her mid twenties, the woman looked younger, and she wasn’t nearly as innocent as Leon thought she was. Gingerly straightening she stood on the heels easily as she looked up at the older man holding onto her, shivering a little at his voice.

Dressed in a pair of snug jeans and her favorite short stomach showing shirt and cropped jacket, she looked ready for sex, or like she’d come from a fresh tumble. Offering him a dimpled smile ahs stepped back from him, nodding towards the small café at the edge of the park.”You were kind enough to not let me fall, and not blame me for being a clutz. Let me buy you a drink.”She said smiling a little.

It’d been so long since she’d actually gone on a date, or tried to be flirty, that being tossed in this situation to act like she was seducing the mob son, was leaving her at a loss.

he studied her and took note of everything that he could. keeping an eye on the details had saved his life more than once. he noticed she wasn't wearing perfume, but she had a floral scent to her. a shampoo or a body wash, possibly a deodorant. he rather liked it. he noticed that she was wearing clothing she was actually comfortable in. that impressed him, most cops going undercover didn't think about how ridiculous they looked trying to 'fit in' when they where completely uncomfortable. they where always dead in the week, because the Mob could always tell when someone was uncomfortable in their clothes, and they watched them closely, well aware that it usually meant that person was a cop. especially the older ones.

"a Drink?" he asked, blinking at her. he knew he was being watched right then and he glanced her up and down, acting as he usually did when faced with a sexy young thing. he had always liked them younger. nothing too perverse, but he certainly liked them late teens, early twenties. fortunately most late teens preferred older men, so it wasn't hard to find sweet things to fuck for a week or two. "yes, i could go for a Drink. it must be my treat though, i wouldn't feel right taking advantage of such a pretty young lady." he admitted, picking up her hand and kissing her knuckles. "especially when my inattention might have done you damage." he murmured, flashing her a sly little smile. "i am Leon, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." and with that he looped his arm in hers and led her to the Cafe, ordering himself a croissant dipped in smooth chocolate and a rich, hot, double espresso black coffee. there was enough Coffee in there to keep a person up for a week.

“Yes, a drink. You know, something to hydrate yourself with.”She teased a little looking amused as she ran her fingers trhough her hair, straightening out the curly locks as she glanced around them, wondering which was watching them more, the cops or the mob. Smiling wider she flushed a little as he kissed her knuckles.”Ah, well I am sure I can let you pay for me.”She smiled looking amused as they got their coffee. Raising a eyebrow as she took her espresso, glancing around before settling into a corner booth, only the slight hesitance as she choose her seat said that she had thought twice to find a table where she could put a wall at her back, not trusting someone to not come up behind her. Already, the younger woman was showing every sign of being a chameleon, easily sliding into a new life.

Sipping her drink she raised her eyebrows as she realized that she was indeed going to be up late tonight off just the caffeine. “You trying to keep me up for something?And here I thought you didn’t want to take advantage.”She teased, a playful smirk on her lips.

It was disturbing her somewhat to see such a beautiful man, to hear his voice sound so smooth and calm, when she knew that he was either a killer who had no remorse, or a man who'd probably been pushed to the limits. either she had to get this mess together and convince them that he was still working for the cops, or convince him to walk away. she had a sense of what drove him, and wondered if his missing sister was worth the hell he had to be going through

he smiled at her quick wit and a low chuckle fell from his lips. he looked almost surprised that he'd laughed, he hadn't felt the urge to laugh in so long... but, it had been amusing, and he'd laughed... he could hear his 'spy' snickering as well, and knew it was Tony. Leon's freind who was growing increasingly worried about his freind. Tony was growing more and more worried that Leon was going to kill himself or something. he smirked when she blushed, and offered her a wink and settled next to her so that his back was also to the wall. "oh, there are different levels of taking advantage of someone." he admitted with a smile. "for example, i won't steal money from you, but i have no compunctions about trying to seduce such a lovely woman." he admitted with a smile. "after all, you're very pretty, and very intelligent as well from what i can see so far. you are a very rare breed of woman, you know? most pretty girls these days are much too focused on their technology, and are about as intelligent as a twelve year old..." he paused. "of course, their STILL smarter than their male counterparts." he admitted with a shake of his head. "most young men these days are about as smart as a pile of dirt.... it's amazing the young people even graduate from high school these days." he admitted simply.

he was well aware of what he was doing to her too. he could hear her heart thudding wildly, and see her pupils dilating. he also knew the rumors about him, and to be honest, most of them where true. he had been turned into a heartless killer... and he had been pushed far too close to the edge because of it. he was reaching his limit, another month, and he'd just walk up to his father and slaughter the old bastard himself. and he'd make sure he died doing it. now though... now there was this woman, who he was honestly enjoying his time with. he hadn't even touched his croissant yet, and he offered her half of it. "besides, if you didn't want to be kept up all night, why did you order coffee? they have tea here too you know." he teased, flashing her an honestly amused smile.

“Ahh, I see. Not a thief, just a scoundrel.”She smirked a little glancing around the coffee shop at the said teenagers, “I’m not as young as I look you know.”she pointed out before sighing softly. She was enjoying his company, and she hadn’t expected that. Scared yes, to find him attractive?Yes. To actually enjoy the few moments that they were together, no she hadn’t thought she’d actually enjoy being undercover with him. Flushing at the thought, her mind and his smooth voice turning the words easily from undercover to ‘under the covers’.

Smiling as she took half his croissant she tilted her head. Nibbling on it she laughed softly, “Well, I didn’t want to feel weird ordering tea, in a coffee shop. Imagine all the staring that would ensue from it, I get stared at enough as it is.”She sighed gesturing towards her clothes, obviously comfortable with being stared at, and how she looked, despite her complaining about it. Otherwise she wouldn’t be dressed like that. They DEA had really done well choosing a woman who already walked that edge between brilliance and innocence, perfect for the kind of woman Leon usually dated or fucked. It wouldn’t be hard for anyone within the mob to believe that he was keeping her around.

he blinked a little. "you're not? you're what... eighteen? Twenty?" he asked, his head tilted. "just entering Collage right?" he asked with a small smile. "i'd be surprised if you're still in High school." he admitted simply before laughing a little. "people order tea at coffee shops all the time." he admitted with a sly grin. "i order Tea at Coffee shops often... though, perhaps they don't stare at me because they are afraid of me. i have quite the reputation you know." he pointed out, looking amused. "and i would never be a scoundrel. i am wounded that you think so lowly of me." he complained, setting a hand to his heart and sniffing dramatically before smiling at her. "honestly, i don't think you care in the least little bit that they stare at you." he pointed out with a small chuckle. "i think you like having all the attention focused on you." he purred, slyly teasing her as he leaned forward.

"i think you're just looking for just the right bad boy. the one that can make your blood sing, and your body purr." he whispered, his voice dusky with lust and amusement as he leaned over, his breath against her ear. "you want to feel alive, don't you Morrigan? that's why you chose this job, this task..." he whispered. "to feel the danger, to walk that thin line between life and death... to do the forbidden. you want to feel the rush of doing, exactly what you know you shouldn't want to do." he leaned away, smirking at her, his eyes alive in a way no one had seen in a very long time. "here's my number." he stated, sliding his business card over to her. "give me a call when you want to really feel alive." he offered, smirking as he gulped down his coffee and finished his half of the Croissant. before she could even react to his leaving, he had bent over, and pressed his lips hard to hers, kissing her passionately, his tongue dragging against hers before he pulled away, flashed her a smug little grin, and walked away. she would call him within the next few hours no doubt, they always did, and even being a cop... she would be no different. he knew he shouldn't be seducing her... but she made him FEEL things again... and he intended to cling to those feelings for as long as possible.

“26 actually.”She said laughing softly before raising a eyebrow. “Yes, so I have heard leon. Now that I think about it.”She said smirking, “Ah, well I am sure you will get over the hurt soon enough.”She smiled before nodding, sighing dramatically.”You’ve caught me. I don’t mind staring.”She said her eyes widening a little as he leaned closer, trembling a little as his breath fluttered against her ear, moving her hair.”…I didn’t choose this job. They asked me to.”She said her voice breathy as she trembled. “I’m only here to make sure you don’t get killed.”She muttered, though she knew neither of them believed it. Eyes wide and diulated as she kissed him back, looking out of sorts as he walked away. This was going to be interesting. Staring down at her coffee she sighed, deciding that she just might need the caffeine after all.

Nearly a full 20 hours later Morrigan smiled as she stretched out on her bed, dressed in a pair of sweats and a tank top, having every intention of getting under the man’s skin as much as he had gotten under hers. Doubting herself as she stared at her cell phone. She wasn’t supposed to be getting involved like this, she had to be insane. But…well, she was supposed to be his girlfriend, maybe doing this would be enough to get her close into the family. Dialing his number she settled back against the pillows,”Hello.”She said her voice slightly breathless as he answered.

he smirked a little at her. "my heart may never recover." he whispered to her with a sly little grin. "and you're very bad at lying my dear." he admitted looking ever so smug. "they might have asked you, but you agreed anyway. you could have said no, and any sane woman would have." he pointed out. "And why save me from a fate, i truly look forward to?" he asked softly. "perhaps death, is the only thing i have to look forward to now?" he mused, what was supposed to have come out as dark humor... came out as dark truth. he knew she was there to keep him from being killed, but that wasn't the only reason why she was there. she was curious about him, and that he knew. he also knew that he wasn't anything like she had expected. he walked away from her, smug and smirking as he lit a cigarette and took a long, deep inhale and glanced at Tony, who joined him. "you're looking a bit better today." "i'm going to get laid." Leon admitted with a smirk. "a hottie too." he admitted. though he didn't speculate on her age. it was hotter to pretend she was younger, especially when she looked it.

he smirked when she finally called him, and he flipped his phone open, humming into the object. "so you finally called me, Morrigan." he stated with a grin. "honestly i was beginning to think you weren't. i'm going to have to work on my seduction skills i think." he admitted as he rolled the Cigarette in his fingers. he had been smoking, but now he was more focused on Morrigan, ignoring Tony who was looking rather stunned. "i suppose i would be rusty, it's been years since i last tried to do the dating thing." he admitted simply. and it was true, usually he just gave a bitch some money, fucked them how he pleased, and then sent them away. "Would you like to get together? do something fun? there's a movie playing in an hour at the local cinema. i'll even let you pick the movie if you like?" he offered with a sly grin as he flipped Tony off, who was making obscene hand gestures. "we could go out to dinner after if you like. i know this great Italian restaurant. they have great pettachini."

“Hm, well I thought I would keep you on your toes. Cant let you think I’m easy.”Morrigan said smirking to herself as she laughed quietly.”Me to. I mean, on the dating thing. Things tend to get in the way.”She said snorting in laughter, knowing he’d understand. Having to be a cop, and making a man understand her need to be one, could be difficult. “Hmm well, I would like something fun, but it would mean getting up and getting dressed. And that just doesn’t sound fun.”She teased shifting a little to make sure he’d understand that she was barely wearing anything, pretending he could see her instead of on the phone. “Well, Italian sounds good. Do you want to pick me up, or meet there?”She asked after a moment and getting up, talking to him as she got ready to leave.

he chuckled a little. "no woman is easy. at least not the ones i'm interested in." he admitted with a smug grin in his voice. "i do understand, i am pretty busy myself so i rarely get the chance to go out on dates." he admitted simply, flipping Tony the bird as he spoke to Morrigan. "and while wearing clothes isn't all that fun... it IS great fun to take them off." he teased. "and i would love to help you take off your clothes." he purred into the phone. "how about i pick you up? i can show off that way. i have a pretty slick ride." he admitted with a sly smirk. "just read you're address and i'll be there in..oh, half an hour? or do you need longer than that?" he asked, his head tilted as he wrote down her address on a piece of paper that Tony had provided. "alright, i'll see you then." he chirped happily before hanging up, flashing a smirk at Tony as he quickly got ready. he wore a pair of sexy leather pants and a white button up shirt that hugged himself quite perfectly, if he did say so himself. "See you later Tony!" he yelled with a laugh.

he rolled up in front of Morrigan's house in a most expensive vehicle. a red one. a Mercedes Benz, a top of the line and it looked brand new. he smirked at Morrigan as she came out and he flipped his glasses off and tucked them into his pocket with a sly grin. "well aren't you sexy today?" he asked with a small smile. "are you alright with playing with fire?" he asked with a smirk. "i can't be certain how long i'll live you know. in fact, i can't be certain you'll live through this at all." he admitted, his head cocked to the side. "are you really alright with that?" he wasn't being followed today... well, not by the Mob anyway. "also, you should tell you're freinds that i can see them." there was brief curses as the police realized he knew exactly where they where, and they scrambled to find better positions. Leon loved fucking with the police who followed him.

“Hmm, I’m sure you’d give me a perfectly good ride.”She teased smirking a little as she told him her address, before starting to get ready. All that long black hair twirled up into a loose knot of hair, small strands floating around her face, the black dress clinging to her body as she squirmed into it. And the best part of the dress was the lace peekaboo thing that was going on, a slender trail of it starting over one breast, curling down between them, sliding around her torso and around her hip, before plunging down her leg. All in all, she looked good enough to eat.

Smiling as she stepped out of her house she let out a low whistle at the sight of the car.”I guess being a mobster comes up with some benefits.”she snickered a little before looking up at him, sighing softly. “…We… I owe you enough, to try to get you out of this. They sent you back, the least I can do is make sure you live through it.”she said sighing softly before smirking as she slipped into the car.”I’ll tell them. They really do find it annoying when you do that.”

he chuckled. "oh i'll give you the best ride of your life." he promised, sexual innuendo practically dripping out of him. he had to stare at her when he finally got to her house, swallowing thickly as he realized just how damn sexy she really was. "there are a few benefits... if you can get over everything else." he admitted simply before his grin fell and he stared at her. "you honestly think that they are just going to let me walk away? your so naive. i'm a dead man walking and everyone knows it. the police will use every excuse and lock me up... and that's only if the Mob doesn't straight up kill me." he pointed out. "and if i get sent to prison, where the few people i honestly betrayed are sitting? i'll do more than just WISH for death. i'll actively beg for it." he admitted simply. "there is no saving me anymore. it would be best if you focused your attention elsewhere." he stated firmly, staring at her with eyes that where dead and cold. he had truly given up all hope, he had been betrayed too many times, killed too many people, and the worst part about it was... he wasn't wrong. he had to smirk at her last comment though. "why do you think i do it? besides if i can see them, then the others can see them, and the last thing i need is some nasty ass cop getting murdered on my watch. because we all know i'll be the one blamed."

with that he headed off into the street and started to head to the restaurant. once he got there, it was clear that it was a very fancy restaurant. a four star if not a five. he led her inside and they had a private booth in the back with candles all over and Leon smirked at Morrigan as he ordered Wine and Calamari and a side of caviar. he was really doing the fine dining thing, clearly he was trying to impress her, despite the fact that he didn't expect either of them to make it through this alive. he sipped on his wine and studied her reaction to Calamari and Caviar, a sly grin on his lips.

“,…even if you don’t, you deserve someone standing at your back. We owe you that.”She said turning her head to look out the window, the woman spoke softly yet fiercely. Honor meant something to this woman, and she saw what sending him back to his family had done to him. She felt that she needed to stand at his back,even if he didn’t want her to. Looking amused as they got the restaurant she looked around as he ordered the food.

Raising a eyebrow at the food she nibbled daintly on the food, not sure about the taste. Before starting to eat more. While it wasn’t the best, it wasn’t so bad. Smirking at him a little as she shifted in the booth, curling long lean legs up under her, leaning against him as she ate. Wondering how long teasing him would take for him to get a grope in. enjoying the game they were playing.”It’s not bad, and definitely not something I usually eat on my salary.”She mused.

he blinked at her, looking honestly stunned that she would actually say something like that, and finally blinked at her, his head cocked to the side. "oh... well.. thanks, i think." he finally managed, clearly completely unsure as to how to respond to that. looking at him in that moment, it was clear that he'd never, ever had someone to watch his back. even Tony would turn on him in a heartbeat if it meant good things for Tony. Leon clearly enjoyed the Calamari more, as he finished well more than half the plate, and he hadn't touched the Caviar. so the Calamari was for him, and the Caviar had been for her, no doubt he thought she'd enjoy it more. "you don't like it?" he asked, looking at the food on the table. "Calamari is my favorite." he admitted with a small smile. "and most people i've brought here... usually business associates, always love the Caviar so i just assumed you would like it too. i could order you something else? they have a wonderful selection of appetizer." he admitted. "or we can just order our meal if you would like?" he offered, blinking at her. "no, i suppose working the job you do, you don't get paid much do you?" he asked with a smile. "well, i'll let you pick the restaurant next time. alright?" he offered, smiling as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pressing his hip and leg against hers so they where sharing body heat.

“I like it, it is good. Just…really rich.Better then my usual coffee and crackers dinner.”She said blushing a little as she looked down at the table, before smirking a little.”Considering who you do business with, they’re able to afford to eat this all the time. I’m just not used to it.”She said shrugging a little before nodding,”Bread sticks and pasta would be good.”She said shifting, leaning against him as the waiter went to get more food. “Well, considering my last job was as…a working girl…”She blushed hard at the admittance, after all she was supposed to be pretending to be his girlfriend.”Which wasn’t nearly as fun as it sounds. And no, I didn’t actually do anything…just pretend.”She muttered flushed, shivering a little as she felt the soft material of his slacks brushing against her skin through the lace.

he smiled a little and nodded. "that's not much of a Dinner.. you need to eat better than that." he scolded gently. "besides, most of the people i do business with are actually quite broke, and sometimes homeless. the promise of a very good meal makes them oh so much easier to manipulate." he admitted with a grin before he ordered some bread sticks and a fancy spaghetti pasta that he felt would suit her... simpler tastes. he himself had a very fancy dish of scallops, fish, snails, chunks of crab and lobster, and some fancy cold pasta soaked in some sort of tangy oil. each dish came with a vegetable of choice, and he chose Asparagus and Brussels sprouts for his meal. it was clear he had an 'advanced pallet' and wasn't just showing off, because he eagerly tucked into his meal with utter delight. "it's been way too long since i've been here." he admitted with a smile as he glanced at her. "here, want some of my lobster?" he offered, gently sliding the best piece from his plate to hers. "have you ever tried scallops or snail?" he asked with a smile. "would you like to?" he asked, offering his plate to her, letting her try anything she wanted.

“Well, I’m never at home long enough to really cook.”She said thoughtfully, sighing softly, looking amused as she watched him eat, eating her own food. Raising a eyebrow at his eagerness, she smirked.”Well, since you seem to be enjoying it so much, I don’t think I can say now.”She said shifting a little taking a bite of lobster, and moaning at the taste. Smiling as she ate a little more of his food, after awhile, and after she tried a little bit of all his food, she leaned back with a contented sigh.”Now. That was good food. Think I might have to consider eating better now.”she smiled a little resting her head on his shoulder, relaxed and full.

he smiled a little as he let her take what she wanted from his plate. being the rich man that he was, he didn't have to worry about it, he could just come back tomorrow if he wanted some more. "good isn't it?" he asked with a small smile as he leaned down and brushed his lips to her ear. "don't look. but one of my Father's men is here." he murmured softly to her. "he might cause problems. he doesn't like me much." he admitted softly, looking for all the world like he was whispering seductive things into her ear. "by the way, have i told you yet how beautiful you are in that dress? what say, after this, i take you home, and i see how beautiful you are without it on?" he asked with the slick prowess of a man hunting for a good lay. he flashed her a smirk. "my house or yours?" he asked playfully, his head tilted a little as he licked his lips, a single hand sliding around to cup her hip, stroking down the dress until he found soft flesh, stroking the milky smooth skin. clearly he had every intention of actually seducing her.

“Hmm, it is good. Made even better by good company.”She smiled shivering as his lips brushed her ear, her eyes flickering up a little as he spoke, though her eyes showed none of the curiousity about the man he had pointed out, only the vague lustful look of a young woman being seduced. Which she was. She might just be in over her head with dealing with leon, but at least she wouldn’t get them killed from not acting like his girlfriend. “Hm, you have.And I am quite beautiful without it, whyever do I need you to see it?”She teased smirking a little, shivering as he stroked her skin, before slipping away and standing.”Your house.”she said shrugging simply, like she had no reason at all to want to be in the mobster’s house.

he chuckled a little as she shivered and he brushed his lips against her ear again, just to see her reaction. "well, i shall have to say it another few dozen times, just to make sure you are fully aware of how beautiful you are." he purred, smirking a little as he took her hand and stood up, kissing her knuckles. "my house it is then." he whispered, his eyes glittering with amusement as he headed for the door, a check on the table to pay for their meal... with a fifty dollar tip of course. he opened the car door for her and paused as he realized the 'old bastard' was following him and he sighed a little. "wait here for a moment would you?" he asked with a sly smile, leaning down and giving her a good firm kiss. then he walked away, the large man following him. bald and rippled with muscle. they both vanished into an Alleyway and without warning two loud BANGS filled the air. gunshot. Leon came out, looking perfectly normal, wherever he'd hidden that gun, it was completely invisible now. Leon wanted to roll his eyes as he saw two cops rush into the Alley to see if the 'Silver Hand' of the mob Boss was really dead. "idiots..." he muttered as he settled into his car and turned it on and headed out. he was gone far before the cops appeared.

“Well, I guess I could wait.”She muttered smiling slightly as the man walked away, looking bemused, moaning as he kissed her. Settling into the car as she waited she sighed softly, glancing at him as he came back.”You do realize you just committed a felony with…me right?”She said glancing at his car, not about to admit to being a cop somewhere where she wasn’t sure if it was bugged or not. Going quiet as he drove she smirked a little as they got to the house, slipping out of the car.”So, can you wait long enough to get to your bedroom, or are we going to mess up the immaculate clean garage?”She teased glancing around the spotless car shrine that was their garage.

he smirked a little. "that's what Plausible deniability is for. besides, he shot first. it was self defense." he stated simply. "the security camera's in there will prove it." he admitted with a slight shrug. "i've been doing this for a very long time, you don't need to worry about me." he promised with a sly grin. "Father will be annoyed that i was attacked though. not that i care." he admitted simply as he reached down and tugged something just enough that she could see it. a mic. his car was indeed bugged, and not by the Police either. "which would you prefer?" he asked with a smirk as he pulled into his mansion and turned off the car, his eyes traveling along her body. "we might get caught if we fuck in here." he purred, licking his lips. he didn't care in the least if he got caught. having someone watch him fuck the hottest babe in the building, and them knowing they couldn't touch her was a rush. even when he was partaking in the whores. if he was touching them, then that meant no one else could until he was tired of them. he didn't share.

“Ah, well I’ll try not to though.”She said smiling slightly, eyes widening a little at the mic. She hadn’t really thought his car would be bugged. Smirking as she turned to look at him, looking thoughtful. It was a rush to consider getting caught by someone. Morrigan loved her job, not because she loved to act, but because she loved walking on the wild side. Leaning over to kiss him she reached between his legs to get to the lever and move his seat back before moving to straddle his waist, leaning down to kiss him slowly. "Hmm, the danger of getting caught is a rush..."

Back
Top Bottom