Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!

Do you celebrate Halloween?

• Total voters

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
Do you celebrate Halloween? Do you still like to dress up and eat sweets? Well, then come on in and share your Halloween customs with us!

What are you going to dress up as this year? Share a picture of your costume! We'd love to see! Are you going to attend a party, decorate your house to look really spooky or are you just gonna go for some youthful fun and trick or treat with the kids?

How does Halloween make you feel? Share your favorite Halloween stories, whether your own memories of years past, or thrilling tales and urban legends you've heard.

Oh man! I sooooo LOVE Halloween! Seriously, it is my FAVORITE holiday EVER! To this day I still dress up in costumes and rotate between a handful every year. I'll even show a few of them off.... so fair warning.... lolol. However, I shall place them behind the spolier. XD

Alice
Photoon2012-04-21at09072_zps1746ec53.jpg

Little Red Riding Hood
Photoon2012-05-03at0830.jpg

Snow White
Photoon2012-04-12at08162.jpg

I also love to watch horror films just that much more during the month of October and listen to the TNBC soundtrack that much more during this month too. I just cannot help myself. I truly love this holiday and time of year. :)

Halloween is my favorite holiday you are never too old for dressing up or trick or treating. This year is my sons first real Halloween, we are going to do coordinating costumes. he is going to be an octopus and i am going to be a mermaid.

My costume is a little incomplete at the moment but as soon as I've got it all together I'll definitely get done up and take a picture.

I've always enjoyed dressing up and such. It's probably the main reason I enjoy halloween at all. The dressing up. I believe you're never too old for such a thing! This year we have a treasure chest [yes....treasure chest] full of candy. My sister and her fiance spent over 100$ on bags of candy.

Shakes her head.

We intend to go to a haunted forest and various other things. Honestly, so long as there arn't chainsaws I'll be fine. The logical part of me knows it's only a sound...but then there is the other part of me thats seen one to many horror / gore movies. Thats the part of me that reacts and takes off running.

Sighs

One halloween I went to a haunted house....I heard a chainsaw... I went through one of the makeshift walls and down a walk-way. I fell. But my redeeming qualities :: I didn't scream....ever...and even when I fell I hauled myself up surprisingly quickly and continued to run...
Lost my phone twice...
The asshats kept chasing me farther than they were supposed to...
I knocked down several people....

I was pretty embarrassed after the fact.

EDIT ::

"I am the clown with the tear away face, here in a flash and gone without a trace. I am the who when you call who's there? I am the wind blowing through your hair. I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright~"

Tehe <3

Do you have any costume plans Raze?

Also, I'll get pictures of the treasure chest and of the decorations for the yard and post them up <333

Lelouch Vi Britannia.

My beige skin tone makes it difficult to cosplay anyone in particular that actually shows skin, but I make do either with generics (steampunk gentleman, cyberpunk street samurai, etc.) or masked characters.

There was that one time I went to a con as Captain Hammer, but that was more out of laziness and the fact that I didn't want to be the only one of my friends that didn't dress up. Also an inside joke involving this line from the show, but it's a long story.

I'm going to see Warbringer, Overkill, and Kreator on Halloween so no go on trick or treating, unless I trick and treat in Chinatown before the show not this year or any year since highschool.

Back
Top Bottom