Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AU Fandom Cross-over Chat Room RP

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar
So of course, I get the damndest inspiration and memories while in the bath of all places. But I remembered specific RPs I used to fondly host and participate in whilst on Gaia. More or less, it was like a scenario that went like this ...

What if everyone from any fandom [anime, manga, video game, movie, literally anything that is deemed a 'fandom'] had access to the internet, found a universal chat room, and spoke with one another?

This is just one of the many examples of ones I hosted. Yes, it was easier to do mainly Naruto-based ones at the time ... but that was then. With this one, I'm literally going to expand it to any and all fandoms existing.

Chat Room Example here

I will go into more details on rules, posting layouts, and such but I will say this much for sure.

Unlike most other group RPs, I'm not going to limit how many can join. Just make sure to follow a few basic rules ... which if I get enough interest, will be later included.

Also, OCs will maybe be included and allowed later. For now, I intend to begin with canons only though. Why? Simple. There are so many choices and options.

That's part of the point of chat room RPs .. to allow for an array of possibilities and decisions.

So, with some of the basics having been included ... feel free to post here if this grabs your interest.

Glances up in thought

Well ... if I do this the same as on Gaia, others can join in later if they want ....

Nods a few times over to self

Alright. I'll get started on the Rules & Character Creation Threads.

I apologize in advance if there wind up being a lot of rules but please heed them. They are there for reasons.

EDIT: I now have the following threads up and ready to be gazed at:

Rules & Character Creation
OOC

Back
Top Bottom