Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like around one paragraph if you write five don't expect a fast reply. I have plenty of ideas.

A younger sister who wants her brother so bad but her big brother thinks it so wrong but his sister won't take no for an answer.

I really would love to do two brothers and one sister. The sister will be in love with the oldest brother who is over age but the younger asshole brother wants her to and will black mail her. I want to have a lot of fun with this.
Into
Daddy/daughter
Uncle/brothers little girl
Cousin on cousin

I really like incest so if you have ideas for that pm me.

A guy who is in the middle of a sex change. He has all the girl parts but one. He hasn't got a pussy yet he still has his cock and balls. He looks sounds and acts like a girl. Your guy is a bad boy wild and a hoe but would never ever fuck a guy. My she/man thing will pick him up because he is drunk on the side of the street. Slow love starts to form as Alex (my girl) takes care and try's to help your guy out but when your guy finds out about the cock under the dress it all falls apart.

I will add more plots as they come to me. I have a lot in my head. I am hoping to rp soon. Pm me if you dare.

RE: Smut and dirty fun stuff. With plot.

so is the breading one a slave one? 0.o

RE: Smut and dirty fun stuff. With plot.

okay, starting in a slave shop, or how do you see this one starting? o.0

RE: Brother or brother who will sissy pick?

Hey baby. If your interested in incest,I have an idea that you might want a 'taste' of. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom