Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My One and Only (Sweetnothings and RocLobster)

ThisJoker456

Pulsar
Madeline Belcourt was a sweet woman. She was compassionate, caring, and innocent. She was born into a middle class family. She was 25 and had her own home to take care of. To pay for the bills and the cost of living, she decided to get a job as a home maid. Madeline put an ad in the paper, and soon she got a call from an Alexander Remington.

It has been a few days since Madeline moved into the home of her new master. She was still getting use to living in the large house. Today was a brand new day for her. Madeline got up early to begin breakfast. She walked to the bathroom she shared with her master. She stripped out of her night clothes as she turned on the shower. She kept the door open in case her master needed her.

And right she was to keep the door ajar. Within a few moments of her stepping into the shower Madeline would hear the gentle chimes of the brass summoning bell that Master Alexander kept on his person. A second later and his masculine voice could be heard calling for service too.
"Miss Belcourt!" he cried, jingling the little bell again in hopes of garnering her attention. "Miss Belcourt! Are you around? I was rather looking forward to a breakfast in bed!" Alexander still lay tucked up in his monstrously oversized bed. A common commodity amongst the rich and noble houses of the city. Inside the red linen sheets he looked almost a dwarf, though this was a gravely misleading observation. As the Master was not a man of small stature at all.

After a few moments he'd crawl across the oversized mattress to dismount his bed. Slipping out from underneath the sheets and stretching his body, naked as the day he was born. His light skinned figure accentuated by a gentle orange glow from a nearby gas lamp. It's bright flame offensive to Alex's eyes and provoking him to turn the small dial and condemn the light to shrink to a pathetically small spark. It's light barely filling the room with a dim hue.
"Miss Belcourt? Where are you?" he questioned. Noting the small crack of light coming from the bathroom. Alex made his away across and pressed his head against the open slit, peeking inside to ascertain what the source of this light was and why his servant was not responding.

Madeline closed the door to the shower. The hot water immediately cascaded down her body. She closed her eyes and smiled. She didn't hear her master when he called for her. Her black hair got wet and stuck to her shoulder blades. She began humming softly, thinking about what she has to do for the day. Breakfast, laundry, cleaning. She had gotten used to her new master. "Master Alexander." She said quietly.

She sighed and hear the door creak. "Master?" She asked, peering her head out of the door. She saw him, and a blush quickly spread to her cheeks. She coughed slightly and got out. She grabbed her towl from the rack, and she quickly wrapped it around her body. "Sorry. I didn't hear you call out to me." She said as she walked to him.

"It's quite alright, Miss Belcourt." he replied with a smile, standing to the side of the door so that his modesty is not glimpsed through the crack. She cut an alluring figure stood there in the bathroom with naught but a towel hiding her curvaceous, pale figure. His body couldn't help but register and acknowledge the sight, with his member starting to grow and pressing against the door. The cool wood felt against the sensitive area prying out light hiss from his lips which he barely concealed.

"I'll let you finish cleaning up before I go in... I guess since I'm already up I can just have breakfast at the table."
He lingered by the door even after giving her permission to resume. His easy smile still shining as he peers around the room through the doors opening. It was quite steamy, so he knew he had just caught her as she was showering. The warm, damp air against his dry face felt quite pleasant. Inviting even. And the contrast of the cold surface kissing his nether region gave him a perverted sense of pleasure, starting to discretely rub himself against the wood as he watches Madeline, stood there almost naked and soaking.

A small smile pulled on Madeline's lips. She was still getting used to Master Alex calling her that. It was nice. She knew he was nicer compared to the other men who had servants like her. Her buds has begun to harden and press against the towel, clearly showing them. She didn't acknowledge them as she was going to finish her shower.

As she turned, he told her she could go finish her shower. She glanced back at him and smiled. "Thank you." She nodded her head. She thought he had gone back to his bed rather than stay there. She unwrapped her towel, dropping her towel on the floor. She shook her head as she picked it up and folded it on the rack. She turned on the shower and climbed. The shower was slightly facing the door.

Her own arousal didn't escape his notice, eye's fixing on the disturbance under her towel emanating from her breasts. It brought a smile to his lips. Just a few kind words and the girl was already blossoming for him. He watched as she quietly made her way back to the shower cubicle, watching her stride and the womanly sway of her hips. She was quite an attractive young woman, and seemed amicable enough...

In a moment of uninhibited judgement, swayed by his growing arousal, Alex crept around the bathroom door to step inside. He bit down on his lower lip some, knowing his actions to be not only forward but also inappropriate. But he couldn't shake free the image he'd seen. And only one thing could clear his mind now.
"Do you mind if I join you in there, Miss Belcourt?" he called through the mist gently, his hand moving to hold the base of his member to keep the erect length from swinging around and slapping his thighs as he walked. He wasn't an enormous man but he certainly wasn't small either. The heavens or his parents had sought to bless him with a considerable girth and virility that he was not often to keep to himself.

Madeline did however notice that her buds were hard. She hummed quietly as she scolded herself. She knew her Master probably acknowledged her arousal. She only had herself to blame for falling under his words. She sighed as she began washing herself with the loofa. She paused when she got down to her well endowed chest. She wasn't overly endowed, but she wasn't flat.

The servant heard her master call out through the bathroom. 'He wants to take a shower with me?' She thought to herself. She opened the shower door, peering out at him. She couldn't resist her eyes from wandering down to his member. She shifted uncomfortably. "S-sure." She opened the door wider for him and stepped back. That was new for him. Madeline had only been here for a few days, and this was new for her

"Thank you my dear." Alex responded as he stepped into the cubicle, careful not to let his member catch her hip on the way. Once inside he'd close the door behind him and soon the enclosed space would fill with steam from the hot water, obscuring their vision from even up close. The hot water against his body would be refreshing, but did little to stow the growth at his groin.

"I hope this isn't too uncomfortable for you, Madeline." he whispered to her, his voice barely audible over the loud hiss of the shower head. "You've drawn a reaction out of me, is all. And I often find it quite difficult to reverse these kinds of reactions." Alex leaned over her back, his body never coming into contact with her's as he reached across to grab the soap, starting to lather himself up. He'd throw an occasional glance of admiration her way, focusing on her womanly assets when he thought she wasn't looking. Quite a provocative sight. And so close to him. It was hard for him not to just press himself against her there, but even with his fast advances he was not one to force himself on a woman.

Madeline stepped back, her hands going up slightly to cover her chest. She realized it would be futile with him in the shower with her. She washed her body before rinsing off. She could stand under the hot water for a while longer until her master thought it would be appropriate to get out. She grabbed the shampoo and began to lather her hair up. She sighed quietly, occasionally stealing glances down at his crotch.

She was forced back to look back up at him when he whispered to her. She forced a smile and turned to face him under the water. "Don't worry, sir. This is a new experience for me. I would love to get more comfortable with something like this." She reassured him. Her attention was distracted as he explained to her what she did to him. 'I am the cause of his arousal right now?' She couldn't believe that thought even as he leaned over her to grab the soap. "I-I am glad to hear that, sir." She was hesitant to speak, careful of what she was going to say. She didn't want to tell him that he caused her to be aroused earlier.

"You would?" He exclaimed, seemingly shocked by her shy but favourable response. Her positive words drew a larger smile from his lips, his right hand reaching down to cup her face and gently stroke her cheek with his thumb. The soapy water on his hands making his fingers glide effortlessly over her smooth face. With her consent he'd step closer to her in the shower, causing the tip of his manhood to brush up her front and flatten against her stomach.

"So you wouldn't mind if... This sort of thing was added to your list of duties, then?" Alex's left hand would grasp at her right hip, giving her soft skin an amorous squeeze. Her pale flesh hot to the touch under the heated water and so was his. "Because I very much would like to make this a regular thing... If you're willing, of course. I know you didn't come to work for me expecting things to turn intimate." The mere thought that his words brought to mind excited him further, his distended shaft felt twitching with anticipation against her skin.

Madeline did not expect that her words would sound like that. She startled when he exclaimed rather loudly. When he touched her cheek, it caused her face to turn red. Her hands hesitantly reached up to wrap themselves around his large bicep. She leaned against his hand, craving his profound touch against her face. Then, something else touched her. Her eyes wandered down to her abdomen and saw the tip to the appendage resting against her.

"I-I guess. I could learn, get used to it." She answered as best she could. She shuddered slightly as his left hand gripped her hip. She felt so small compared to his large figure. Her head only reached the beginning of his shoulder. She shut her eyes, determined to calm her heart and her breathing. She slowly opened them, her green orbs studying his facial features. "I'm willing, sir. I would do anything to make you happy." That was part of her contract. Madeline was to do anything that pleased her master. Her right hand came down to her abdomen where it met his throbbing shaft, slowly wrapping her soft, delicate hand around it.

Her adventurous touch would be well rewarded with a light moan from her masters lips. The length of flesh held between her dainty fingertips beating rapidly as though she held his very heart in her palm. Alex's body drew closer to hers until her breasts were squished against his lower chest, a smile adorning his lips that is soon pierced by a small bite to his lower lip.
"Mmm... That's so sweet of you, Madeline." came his hushed voice again, his lips pressed against her ear as he leant down to gift her with intimate words. "I aim to take full advantage of that fact..." Before another word could be uttered, his right hand would have dropped from her face to cup her ample breast, giving the mound of flesh a gentle squeeze. She was soft, warm, inviting. Her pebbled nipple would sit inside his palm as he started massaging and rubbing the deposit of meat, working her bosom in an idle circular motion.

Madeline couldn't believe she just did something like that. Before this, she was a woman who had never done something like this. Now, she was standing here with her master's manhood in her hand. As his body grew closer to hers, her chest heaved up and down slightly as her breasts were pressed against him. "It is?" She asked quietly to match his tone of voice. She tilted her head upward, waiting to hear those intimate words that made her fall for him so quickly. "Full ad-" She was cut off as his right hand quickly grabbed her breast. More like cup instead of grab. An audible gasp escaped her lips, her hand beginning to stroke his member. She had to pleasure him the same way as he was to her. Madeline focused her attention on running her fingers over his mass as she stroked.

He took her insistent stroking of his distended manhood as a good sign. She was keen to please him, a servant worth every penny he paid. He left her to her ministrations and lowered his shoulders, using his grasp on her breast to up turn the teat. The tiny pebble of flesh being a most inviting sight. He ran his thumb gently around the areola to further tease the erect nipple, flicking it playfully and then finally lowering his mouth to suck on the dark pink nub. He suckled sweetly, like a babe at it's mothers teat. His tongue gently stroking the underside and flicking up to tickle the front while his teeth gingerly ground the pleasured stub of flesh. Lewd and pleasant moans reverberated against her chest as his hunger for her non-existent milk grew, sucking harder and harder as his excitement mounts and his sensitive prick in her hands languidly leaked droplets of his lubricating pre.

Madeline's finger rubbed over the head of his member. The water providing extra lube. She felt him bring her breast up before taking her bud in his mouth. She gasped and moaned loudly. She never felt this good before. She ran her finger nails over the mass as her thumb was busy rubbing the swollen head. As he continued to suck on her hard nub, she felt her nether regions grow wetter.

Pulling back as he sucked greedily on her breast the nipple would slip out with a satisfying 'pop' at the release of the suction. Smiling pleasantly up at his maid Alex's hand would squeeze and massage the palm full of flesh at her chest. He rose above her height and wrapped the fingers of his left hand gently around her neck, kneading his fingers into her skin.
"Tell me Madeline... Would you rather we finish our shower or stay in here? I'm finding it hard to decide myself." he asked her in a low, husky tone. His head lowered till his lips neared her ear lobe, parting to bath the little flap of skin with his breath and then drawing it into his mouth, sucking and teasing it with his tongue. The affection would be short lived, as he soon pulled away to move onto other conquests, peppering her neck and collar with light, petal soft kisses.

Madeline's back arched as her hips rolled forward. The pleasure he was bringing her was new to her. She loved it, and she wanted it. Craving for more. She moved her other hand down to his mass and helped stroke it. She sighed softly, feeling his fingers against her smooth neck. She peered up at her master when he asked her where the finish this. She thought for a while as he coated her with light kisses to her neck and her collarbone. She pressed herself against him. "I want to finish our shower, sir." She answered softly between her small moans.

With a warm smile he'd pull his head up away from her shoulder, gifting her with an affectionate little peck to her lips.
"Finish we shall... Would you care to help me? You already have your hands down there..." he said with an almost lecherous grin, biting onto his lower lips as her small hands continued to service his distended shaft. He was eager to enter her, the fleshy rod in her grasp throbbing impatiently under her teasing caress. He felt as though he needed to take some vengeance on her for leaving him in such a state. With his free hand Alex stealthily slid the appendage down her body, stroking past her naval to approach her womanhood. Upon arriving, he'd seize her hardened clit between thumb and forefinger, giving the sensitive little mound a teasing squeeze before slowly starting to rub it. The slimy consistency of her feminine excitement was not lost to him underneath the water, and he looked up to her with a bright, toothy smile. "Are you sure you want to leave the shower my dear?"

Madeline's face flushed when he gave her such a short kiss on her lips. It didn't matter to her. It felt longer than a few seconds. She looked up at Alex, suggesting that she could finish washing him. Her gaze fell down to his throbbing shaft. Her hands softly continued to stroke her, curling her finger tips or slightly squeezing. She wanted him so badly to fill her. She needed to feel him in her. Madeline subconsciously rolled her hips against his fingers as it found her bud of nerves. "O-oh God.." She whispered through her soft moans. Her hands started stroking his manhood slightly faster, feeling it was so close to her slit. "To leave and finish this? If so, can we, sir?" She managed out.

"We can play in here if you like..." he returned in a sultry tone, letting his middle finger run along the sub of flesh at her underside and brush past it, stroking the tip of his finger gently along the folds of flesh. The warmth of her palm around his shaft was near torturous now. Were he a begging man he would be on his knees by now, lusting for the maid that taunts him with such idle pleasures. As her pumping grew more hasted his lips parted to fill the shower cubicle with an ecstatic moan. His legs almost giving way under her sensual ministrations.
"Mmmmph... No... We're leaving now." he said, swiftly scooping the slender girl into his arms and lifting her body to wrap her legs around his waist, the leaking rod she was just moments ago milking painting her underside with little droplets of pre, becoming lost amongst the skin of water covering her body. Alex carried her into the bedroom, not caring to dry their bodies and simply tossing her onto the enormous bed that dominated the room.

Madeline couldn't decide which she would rather do. She was clouded with the ecstacy of the pleasure she was feeling. "I-I don't know." She mumbled. She wanted her master to mmmake the decision. She knew he was more experienced than her. He could make better decisions. She moaned slightly just as he let out the soft moan. She felt her body being carried into the bedroom. She was surprised he didn't mind that they were soaking wet. She gasped as she was tossed into the bed. She looked at him and blushed.

As the blushing young girl lay there on his bed Alex couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement, tingling down his spine then up along his engorged manhood. It had been some time since he last indulged in carnal pleasures. And Madeline seemed like a prime contender to help break him out of his celibate streak. Climbing back up onto the bed with her he'd grasp her yielding thighs to wrap them around his waist, smiling lovingly down to the heated maid as he bucked his hips gently. The action forcing his purple tipped cock to press roughly against her soft feminine folds, the head begging to enter her but barely even a millimetre managing to ease its way inside the tight entrance.
"Mmm... When was the last time you were seeded, dear?" he asked in a low voice, biting gently onto his lower lip as he continued his mutual tease, savouring the sensation of her damp nether lips kissing against his cock head.

Madeline never felt so vulnerable. She had once, but this time was different. This was for a different reason. This was a good reason. She didn't know what her master would do, but she hoped she was going to tell him he was her first. She took a deep breath as he took her thighs, wrapping them around his waist. She felt so close to Alex and his member. It felt unreal. She let out an audible gasp when the head of his shaft pressed against her womanhood. Madeline's body visibly shook, but she calmed herself down. It was only starting to hurt now as he was pushing into her slowly. "I-I have never done something like this, master." She answered as best she could. She was having a hard time to ignore the growing pain.

"I'll be gentle, then..." he whispered coolly to her. His hands would rise up her flanks to slide under her back, lifting her up to seat her in his lap with the pulsating rod of flesh pressing it's veiny underside against her womanhood. Bucking his hips gently to caress her modesty with the soft, inflated skin of his cock. Light moans of bliss would fill the room as the ministrations continued, Alex's right hand sliding around her front to grasp her breast and give the milky white mound a little squeeze.
"Just let me know if it hurts too much." Asked her master, his moistened face smiling down to her as droplets of water fall from his wet, shaggy hair and land on her breasts. The water feeling cool against her skin and leaving a light tingling sensation in their stead.

Madeline felt a little better when he reassured her that he'll be gentle. She wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him closer to her. The way he pressed against felt unreal. This was all new to her. She moaned softly as his member began to push into her. She bit her lip, trying to ignore the growing pain. She bit down on her lip. The water felt nice between them, their wet bodies together. She tangled her fingers in his wet, mussed up hair. Madeline tried her best to forget the pain that this was bringing her. "I-it's starting to hurt." She told him, shaking slightly.

Back
Top Bottom