Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Girl!(me and Night only)

His ears absorbed her words much like a mop or sponge did with any liquid substance as he held her close, softly kissing down the exposed flesh to the top of her shoulder, his words whispered. "I ache to touch and explore all of you in every possible way."

Cameron's ears filled with her words, body heating up even more but he knew it would be best to wait as he spoke in a soft tone. "I will wait until those papers are destroyed, we should get some sleep for now."

Ali glared at him a bit upset 'First you talk of wanting me then when I say to do so you back off, screw papers. They will be gone after tomorrow anyway, tonight wont matter if it truly is just us way out here."

She sighed getting up and heading for the house "Fine, I'm tired." she waved and called back "SIlver your free to stay out tonight if you want just stay in the yard." Silver howled after her before running around. He stopped and looked at Cameron wondering why he would not make a move.

Ali sighed walking in the house going to bed "He's so hard to read...." Silver whimpered but nudged Cameron towards the house as he moved to guard and scope out the area directly around the house.

Cameron did not need anything to go wrong, if it happened tonight and someone found out which was far from likely there would go any chance of a smooth transition even with the papers having been signed. Sitting down on the porch his eyes stared skywards as he contemplated tomorrow and the days in the future for them both.

Cameron did not look at the time but knew it was pretty late when he did enter the house quietly making his way to the bedroom that was not far from the from main one, barely removing his shirt he was soon drifting off.

Ali slept in her room, Silver slept and ocasionally made a scout about the grounds. Next morning Ali got up yawning and moved to the kitchen getting coffee made before grabbing a cup and thinking aloud "I wonder if he'd let me bring a second one here?"

Cameron woke eventually the next morning, a quick shower and change of clothes before he appeared in the doorway to the kitchen smelling the coffee already brewing and her sitting there drinking some. Pouring himself a cup he spoke. "Good Morning."

Cameron sat silent at the table waiting for her to respond, listening intently and fully he smiled widely. "Of course and I would love to help if I can."

"Great! Can we go to the zoo?" She stood up quickly "They love it when Silver visits, he's so calm for the kids. Maybe they'd have a female for him." Silver walked in and looked at them eager knowing the word 'zoo', it meant kids petting him which he liked.

Cameron smiled and watched both her stand and Silver enter, finishing his coffee he stood and walked across to the sink rinsing his cup out before turning and speaking. "Of course but I need to file the papers first."

Cameron smiled at her words and returned a kiss, albeit briefly before quickly glancing in the direction of Silver. "Lets get going so we have time to look around the zoo."

Back
Top Bottom