Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Girl!(me and Night only)

Cameron knew that his bond with Silver was growing and would use that as an advantage in gaining even better to all of her, the inner most secrets her body hid would soon be exposed as he glanced around the ground area before looking skywards.

Ali layed back closing her eyes sighing "Loos something or are you looking for something?" Silver moved to lay next to her putting his head on her stomache looking at Cameron.

Cameron's ears absorbed her words and watched from the corner of one eye as Silver moved across to lay down near her. "No always admiring the sky, so beautiful and an easy way to tell the time."

"So, then why act as though your making sure no one is spying on us?" Silver sighed as he moved to Cameron and nudged him towards Ali. She just sighed "If anyone was near by Silver would smell them."

Cameron chuckled before reaching down and scratching behind Silver's ears, knowing full well that the wolf would smell anyone before he heard or saw them. "You are just paranoid, no one else lives nearby anyway so we could all be naked and no one would even know."

Silver pushed harder using the ear scratching as a cover. Ali shrugged "I suppose. Looks like Silver's taken to you big time." she looked at the sky wondering why he had been talking as if he wanted her. She shook her head thinking 'no way he wouldn't feel that towards me would he?'

Cameron nodded to her words, eyes moving slowly towards her as he continued to scratch Silver behind the ear and laughed softly as he did indeed move closer to her now. Lightly touching her sides with long thick fingers he leaned close and softly kissed the sweet tender flesh of her cheek.

Cameron felt her body stiffen before moving away from his, no sooner the words had floated lightly through the air to his ears he just grinned and half shook his head before lightly pinning her body down and pressing his lips hard against hers, sucking on her lower lip before speaking in a softer tone. "Now thats a kiss."

Ali was frozen in shock as she gently touched her bottom lip starting at him. She finally spoke softly and said "That was the most romantic thing ever, and it was my first kiss." Silver sighed laying down as if to say 'shut up and break any law you want already, you got the money to pay the fines'

Cameron smiled softly at her words, eyes staying locked on hers as he traced fingers up and down each side of her body slowly lifting the bottom of her shirt to teasingly touch the bare skin beneath it as he leaned down and kissed ehr again, this time his tongue slithering inside her mouth to dance sensually with hers.

Ali gasped at what was happening but gladly closed her eyes melting into the kiss. She was actually wanting to know what would happen between them as she layed there welcoming his every advance thinking 'tomorrow i'll go tear up the form and erase the adoption as my thank you to him'

Cameron knew what some would try to do if the adoption was not seen as being legal, the chance of losing them was there but could he risk it as he felt her body responding to the kiss. Savoring and tasting her lips against his evoked moans to fill the air before breaking it to look deeply into her eyes. "Ali you need to keep those papers in place, I could lose you and Silver otherwise."

Ali smirked "I would have left there soon anyways. When you turn 22 you have to leave reguardless, if I tear up the papers then you could legally call me your girlfriend or whatever."

Cameron listened to her words, intrigued in what she was planning to do with her time after the birthday. A smile warmly spread wide across his face as he drew her body closer to his, words whispered. "We shall all be happy together."

Cameron chuckled and kissed her passionately, long thick fingers tracing up and down her sides before he spoke in a whispered tone. "Of course you can or let Silver eat them."

Cameron gave a soft chuckle and glanced towards Silver before moving to a standing position, offering her his hand he spoke. "Tomorrow we can do that, for now we can rest back at home and yes I will leave the back door and gate open for Silver to roam."

Silver stood and gave a howl of joy at the mention of being allowed to roam. Ali stood taking his smiling "I think he likes that idea. And thank you for everything Cameron."

Cameron grinned widely at the howling before scooping her up in his arms and carrying her back towards the house with Silver following behind. Setting her down inside the door he made sure that the huge bowl had enough water in it for Silver before whistling softly and striding upstairs.

Cameron had turned to watch her enter the bedroom, a wide warm smile spreading across his face as he spoke. "It is natural for him to be at ease here if you both trust me and I am sure you both do that as well as love me."

Ali smirked "You seem to know your stuff about wolves. But I'm much harder to make feel at ease." she sighed and sat on the bed saying "I want so much to happen but until the adoption papers are destroyed its gonna be hard for me to be calm."

Cameron listened intently to her words and took the small bottle from the top drawer of his deskside cabinet, easing it into her hands as he slipped arms around her waist brushing hair from her neck softly kissing the exposed flesh. "I understand but want you so badly."He whispered.

Back
Top Bottom