Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Girl!(me and Night only)

Cameron turned his head to meet her gaze, broad smile across his face as he nodded before speaking. "So happy that you are both with me. Now want to catch more or head back and start cooking them."

Cameron smiled and nodded, walking slowly behind the pair of them with the fish hanging off one long muscular arm, he was so happy that he had them in his life now as he began to whistle softly. The small campsite coming into view after only a few minutes, glancing at Silver not knowing if he would wish to share them or not.

Cameron watched her work the magic, soon bringing the flames roaring to life as he placed the fish on the long skewers above the heat. He laughed and make sure that the large logs to sit on were close enough as he spoke. "He enjoyed that a lot I believe."

Cameron watched Silver finish and smiled, it was going to be good to have some extra company around, especially to enjoy this place with. "Well he can hunt as often as he likes around here. No one can stop him."

Cameron's eyes sparkled a little at her words, ears along with the rest of his body fully absorbing them much like a mop or sponge did with any liquid substance. "Oh how many children." He said barely above a whispered tone.

"Two. One boy, one girl. Boy being at least 5 years older to protect his baby sister." she looked at him "But I wont ever find a guy due to the fact I wont ever leave Silver."

Cameron listened intently to her words, softly sighing at the last of them as he shook his head slightly. "I am sure you will find someone who help give you the children."

"Who would do that?" she sighed sadly looking at him as she pet Silver "Not like you could, it would be considered incest which is frowned upon since i'm supposed to be your niece." her tone showed she wished to be able to find someone but did not want to get anyone in danger of arrest.

Cameron smiled at her words, vaguely aware of the implications of everything including all laws as he glanced at Silver briefly then towards a small section of the river. "I could always donate the sperm to you."

She looked at him and said sarcasticly "Great I could tell the hospital the father is my uncle." she sighed and said sadly "Maybe you could go to the orphanage and see about undoing the adoption saying i'm not your neice after all but you wish me to stay with you anyways."

Cameron heard the sarcasm in her words and gave a soft laugh taking off two fish from the fire and making sure they were ready for her to eat. "Who says anyone has to know, plenty of donors around who don't lay claim to kids." He said softly.

'So basically act as though I don't know who the father is, what if one day they call you 'daddy'?" she looked at him still taken back by his offer to be the sperm donor to give her kids.

Cameron smiled and gave her shoulder a light squeeze before turning over the fish to make sure all parts cooked evenly and properly. "That would be natural if they only saw me as the only male around." He said softly.

She shrugged "Do what you want but I don't want to have kids who call someone dad when he is not their dad." Silver raised his head and gave them both a look saying 'just drop the act and make her happy for once'

Cameron caught the look from Silver and knew what he meant, soft laughter echoing around the small area surrounding the stream as he took the last fish off and threw another one to Silver before taking a bite of one. "Well I am sure you will change your mind on that in time."

Silver rolled his eyes laying down and eating the fish. Ali looked at him "Whatever you say Cameron." she wasn't sure what was going to happen but she knew she had to find out soon or her own wolf would hide a lot more from her and plot with cameron.

Back
Top Bottom