Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Girl!(me and Night only)

Cameron smiled softly at her words, his eyes sparkling lightly as he moved to sit up further on the bed. "So you and Silver want to come with me to the small wooded area today." he asked softly.

Cameron laughed softly as his eyes noticed the movement of Silver's ears, he was happy about it too as he stood from the bed taking the large silver tray with him before stopping at the door. " I can take a small spear with me too, I am sure we can hunt up some food."

Cameron listened intently to her words and laughed softly. "I am sure he will wait for us both. I can be ready in ten minutes." he said before leaving for downstairs.

Cameron smiled as he cleaned up in the kitchen, the back door open as he left it and walking casually across to the large gate he opened it and stood there surveying the large open field surrounding the small wooded area. "Just have to wait for your master." he said to Silver.

Cameron laughed softly and nodded as he entered the area following the trail that led in between some of the large trees, he breathed in some of the different aromas and smiled. "I am sure he will enjoy the exercise."

Cameron listened intently to her words, turning to wait for her and sliding his large strong right hand across her lower back as they walked down the short trail between the large trees. Pausing briefly he turned them towards the small stream hearing the distant noises of Silver.

Cameron smiled and watched Silver eating his meal, it was a perfect place to throw out a line in the nearby stream. Sitting down on the large rocky area he spoke. "Yes and tomorrow we can catch some fish down here."

Cameron smiled and glanced over at Silver before moving from where he sat to a smaller rock formation,taking a small pack of matches from his pocket he lit up some dry firewood and added a couple more pieces to it. "Sounds good to me, Will catch us some food later."

Silver's ears pirked up at the mention of catching food. Ali smiled as she said "Aww does my little wolfy want to help us hunt?" Silver looked at her wanting to go now then looked at Cameron begging.

Silver shot up and spun in a circle like a puppy wanting to play as he waited. Ali laughed getting up as she held Cameron's hand "Ok boy we're going calm down." Silver just gave a single happy howl as he looked around wondering where they would go to hunt.

Cameron gave her hand a light squeeze as they walked casually up the long narrow trail to a wider spot in the river, taking the nearby spear like object he began to slowly throw it into the water pulling out several fish noticing some slip past but not for long as Silver soon caught on to what he was doing and joined in by catching them with his paws and teeth.

Back
Top Bottom