Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Girl!(me and Night only)

Cameron could see the confusion on her face as he heard her response, sighing softly he spoke. "Do you think they would let me take you without. I do love and Silver so much and would be so lost here without you."

Ali sat up and sighed looking at Silver and said "Looks like another weirdo pulling lines to get at us boy. Lets go, I don't want another looser thiking he can get in my pants by giving you treats to like him." Silver knew she did this 'act' to see how they truly were. If they got mad and let her go then they just wanted an easy lay. But if they fought, and no one did, they were truly wanting to love her.

Cameron heard her words and did not look at Silver he would know what the wolf had to say later as he grabbed her roughly and pinned her down on the bed with one large strong hand. Long thick fingers of his other hand slipped between her legs to cup and rub her pussy through the material of her lower garments.

Ali stared at him suprised and was about to scream when Silver charged knocking him off Ali and growling glared at him wanting to know what the hell he was doing. Ali moved to behind Silver saying "He kills those who do what you did just now, the total thus far is 9."

Cameron heard the growled response from Silver, nodding his head he moved closer to Ali and reached for her hands, lifting them to kiss the back of them as eyes slowly met. His words mouthed. "Ali let me make love to you please."

Cameron smiled softly at her words and kissed the soft tender flesh of her cheeks guiding her body closer to his. "Of course I will take it slow" he said softly.

Cameron from the corner of one eye caught the movement of Silver, nodding his head silently to the animal he smiled softly and traced several long thick fingers of his large strong right hand across Ali's cheek, the flesh so soft and pure just like the rest of her. Perfect way to be treated as he leaned in close and brushed lips faintly against hers hoping for no adverse reactions this time.

His long thick fingers traced lightly down each side of her body as he felt her relax into the kiss, tongues dancing sensually as he moved to gently ease her body back on the bed with eyes sparkling back into hers.

Cameron's fingers danced down over her hips to ease up slowly under the top of her shirt, tracing lightly across the soft smooth skin he inched them closer to her young full frim mounds of flesh.

Cameron's ears filled with her gasps, easing her body back further on the bed he smiled and rested with her until morning. Waking early he walked casually downstairs giving Silver a smile as he began to prepare breakfast for the three of them.

Cameron whistled softly as he moved about in the kitchen, cutting off several small strips of the bacon he threw them to Silver and prepared the other pieces cooking them nicely along with the eggs. Placing some tea on the large silver tray too he carried it upstairs slowly before entering her room and setting it down near the bed.

Silver ate the bacon strips happily then followed him upstairs just as Ali was waking up. Ali smiled and said "Glad to see you two getting along. You also didn't have to make breakfast like this, I could have come down."

Cameron smiled and snuck another piece of the bacon from the plate passing it to Silver before leaning down to softly brush lips against her forehead.

Back
Top Bottom