Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Girl!(me and Night only)

Glancing downwards he noticed Silver there and took a step back, his eyes meeting them both before speaking. "Yes she is fine, just showing how much I appreciate her beauty in the house."

Silver glared as his growl softened slowly as he stayed between them. Ali was scared and said "Silver stop. For the first time your scaring me." Silver stopped immedeatly and looked at her his eyes saying 'i'm sorry just keeping you safe'

Cameron walked casually and slowly from the lounge area into the kitchen briefly before taking a tea and walking down the long corridor towards the back door. Stepping out onto the large deck area he sighed and sat down on the old beat up couch.

Aliana sighed and said "Its ok. You should go and try saying sorry to him, he probly thinks you are mad." she then went up to her room and layed down on her bed. Silver went to the back and stood in the doorway not sure what to do.

Cameron wanted her so badly it hurt, Silver would understand in time but for now they would be apart. Stretching out on the old beat up couch he sipped his tea before resting the cup behind himself on the small table and closing his eyes blissfully unaware of anything else around him.

Silver slowly approached him and stood next to the old couch and gently nudged his arm wanting to know why he kiss Ali. Aliana layed in her room with her fingers resting on her lips "Why did he do that. He said I'm to be his niece, but he kissed me like a lover. Why?"

Cameron nodded his head softly to the words, his own words spoken. "As do I. I want to love her but fear she is now going to want to leave here."

SIlver looked at him tilting his head to see a small note that Ali had attached to his collar she had got him sayi8ng 'read it'. The note was a promise Ali had made when Silver found her in the woods years ago. The note read 'I Aliana Rose am walking alone in the woods at age ten after being abandoned by my family. I have been saved by a white wolf I have named Silver. Silver is leading me to a town with an orphanage, hopefully I will be adopted and they will take my new family member with me. I make an everlasting promise here and now that I will never go with a family unless they allow Silver to stay at my side til either of us dies.'

Cameron read the note and smiled, his long thick fingers scratching Silver behind the ears lightly before closing his eyes, best course of action was to leave her for the time being as he spoke. "I want you both here."

Cameron's ears filled with the low growls, blue eyes meeting Silver's as he spoke so only he could hear him. "Tried that and will not risk losing her or you again. Emptiness in my heart again is not something I could live with."

Cameron heard the growl from Silver and moved from the old beaten up couch back inside slowly upstairs. His footsteps light across the carpet underneath barely making a sound as he entered her room. Noticing her asleep he moved across to the bed and lightly ran several long thick fingers through her hair pulling it away from her face to kiss her cheek.

Cameron felt her face move, the soft skin of her cheek resting against his hand as he ran long thick fingers of his opposite hand through her hair.

Cameron smiled softly at the combination of the yawn and her words as long thick fingers continued to run lightly all the way through her hair as he brought his lips to touch hers.

Cameron could see the confusion in her young eyes, his own bright and lightly sparkling as he spoke in a whisper. "I want to take you as you my own."

Cameron saw and heard the confusion in her body and mind to what he had said, kissing her more passionately and almost pinning her young body down long thick fingers of his large strong left hand traced lightly down her side before moving across to gently cup one breast.

Back
Top Bottom