Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Girl!(me and Night only)

Cameron heard the combination of her words and the sigh, shaking his head lightly he reached for his drink and took a few sips before speaking softly. "In time you will realize it."

Cameron's brow furrowed at the last of her words, his gaze meeting hers as he spoke softly. "Why do you believe I would have rules for you to follow. All I ask of you is that if you do wish to leave for the day please tell me where you are going."

She smiled at him as she got up and moved over to sit by Silver "If that's all you ask then you don't have anything to worry about." Silver layed quietly while he looked at Cameron, his eyes doing the talking 'Thank you'

Cameron blinked a little as he watched her stand and move, slightly afraid she already wanted to leave. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he smiled at them both. He was still unsure on so many things as he idly moved his fingers across one arm.

Aliana saw the slight tension and stood with Silver and said "Want to sit on the porch tonight for your song boy?" Silver nodded then looked at Cameron for him to follow quietly. Once outside they sat down and Ali started singing...

"O seven apples on a witch's tree.
With seven seeds to plant inside of me.
In springtime I grew a magic song.
Then skipping along, oh I sang the song to everyone.

I looked at the world through apple eyes.
And cut myself a slice of sunshine pie.
I danced with the peanut butterflies.
Till time went and told me to say hello but wave goodbye.

A thousand sugar stars.
Oh put them in a jar.
And then whistle round the world.
Oh whistle round the world.
I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say.
And off I'll go from June to May.
Oh whistling round the world.
Let's whistle round the world."

Silver layed beside her as if she was singing about herself, a secret that no one knew.

Cameron watched them leave followed by the angels voice to be heard, his eyes glancing towards the door before sighing again and organizing another drink for himself.

He smiled and moved quietly out to sit down near her, his arm loosely hanging around her shoulder as he enjoyed the sun set with her. His words barely whispered. "That is another awesome quality, to want to help others."

He smiled at her words and softly brushed lips against her cheek, words whispered before standing and going back inside. "You are welcome anytime. Going to organize us all something to eat."

She smiled and sat with Silver for a moment. After he was gone she sighed and looked at her wolf "I'mscared boy. I don't know how to live like this." Silver let out a soft growl to say 'Its alright. I'm here to protect you til one of us dies.'

He knew it would hard on them both, seeing as how they had both lived for so long only to have each other protect them. That had changed as he was the main one to take care of them now as he set about the evening meal. Soon the house filled with different aromas as the vegetables, pasta, steak cutlets all were cooking.

Hearing both sets of feet enter the kitchen doorway he turned and smiled into their eyes before taking the cooled down bone and lightly throwing it to Silver. He would still have instincts in him watching as the bone was snatched before he ran off with it. His words spoken softly. "Still feel the world does not want you, then we are more alike than you think." His arms opened to offer a hug if she wanted one.

She walked over and let him hug her saying as she watched Silver take off to eat his bone "Have you had a wolf before? You seem to know alot about making them happy so you dont get bit."

SHe smirked and said "So you've never had a first hand experiance til now. If you want tomorrow we can go to the woods and you can get hands on bonding with him as his normal wild self."

Noticing the smirk he listened to her words and laughed softly knowing he would like that, his large strong hand with long thick outstretched fingers traced lower down her back and cupped her buttocks pulling her body even closer to his as lips softly touched hers.

He had felt Silver enter as his eyes met hers softly, holding her close his hands traced lightly down the curvature of her back, words whispered. "So beautiful."

Back
Top Bottom