Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Girl!(me and Night only)

Cameron smiled on the drive home, opening the back door for the wolf he lightly touched her shoulder and shook her slightly before walking towards the front door. "Time to get to know your new home for both of you."

Ali woke up and looked at the house. It was smaller then she thought it would be for a rich person and she noticed alot of open land for Silver to run. Silver stood looking around not to sure if he should stay by Aliana or check things out.

Cameron stood near the front door watching them both before reaching for the frisbee and gently throwing it into the air in the direction of some large trees hoping that the wolf might chase it.

Silver looked confused for a minute then ran and got the frisbee. Bringing it back he looked at Cameron wondering what it was about. Ali smiled "He wants to play Silver I guess he does like you after all."

Cameron smiled and watched the wolf run towards the trees area to retrieve the frisbee before returning with it, throwing it much slower this time but giving it more air he hoped the wolf would catch it in his mouth.

This time Silver looked at him confused as Ali laughed "You'll have to work on fetch with him. He normally only does it once then quits." Aliana walked inside the house and sat on a near by chair "So tell me the true reason I'm here and no bull shit about being your niece."

Cameron noticed some slight confusion on the wolf's face before hearing her words, turning to face her he spoke softly. "I wanted to give you a better go in life. There is some biscuits, cake in the fridge along with soda and juice unless you drink tea/coffee."

Cameron heard her words and walked casually into the kitchen, taking out one of the large steaks he placed it on the floor before preparing their drinks for them.

Aliana noticed the meat and smiled "How did you know he liked steak?" Silver ran and stopped to eat the steak giving a soft growl of agreement. Ali smirked "He likes you now."

Cameron smiled at the combination of both her words and the wolf happily taking the steak, moving across and out of the kitchen area slowly he spoke. "Oh nature would tell me that a wolf should love steak and other normal food that us humans take for granted. Time will tell exactly how much he can eat."

Cameron smiled at her words as he took his drink before moving slightly closer to her and lightly touching her shoulder as he spoke. "Will always treat you both like that, you are part of my family now. Come relax in the lounge with me."

Aliana shrugged and followed him "Alright I aint got anything to loose, right?" Silver slowly finished then joined them in the lounge happy to have had the steak and layed down next to Cameron's seat.

Cameron smiled at her words as he relaxed on the large leather chair, taking a few sips of his drink before setting it down on the long oak coffee table. Gently scratching behind Silver's ears he spoke softly. "So tell me a little more about you."

Ali sighed and leaned back "What's to tell. I got abandoned in the woods, Silver's pack saved me and when a hunter saw me at age 5 he took me and Silver to the orphanage. Silver has been my protector so when someone came to adopt me I would always have Silver run past them to me with a piece of food so I could eat. If they didn't want him I told them to get lost." Silver's ears twitched as he caught the slight sadness in her tone and gave a soft wolf howl to her.

Cameron sat in his chair, listening intently to her words and also feeling the sadness in her tone. Hearing and watching the wolf he sighed a little before reaching out to gently take her hand, giving it a squeeze he spoke. "Well worry about that no more, I want you both here for the rest of the days we all shall live."

Cameron took a few more sips of his drink before setting it down and reaching down scratched all the way along the wolf's back before speaking. "Oh that one is too easy, I want someone who knows how to survive in this world but at the same time knows how to be taken care of."

Aliana smirked as she slammed her drink "You lucked out there cause I take care of my self and Silver." Silver stood up and turned to face Cameron, his eyes saying 'Do something, warm her heart so its not ice anymore.'

Cameron's eyes moved between her body and the wolf's, having heard the tone of her words and the slamming of the drink down he was lucky there was not also a shatter of glass. His own mind had been ahead of the wolf's as he moved from his chair across to her and brought her body against his. Strong muscular long arms cradled her close as he kissed across her forehead in several spots, words just above a whispered tone. "You do not need to anymore. I am never going to ask you to either."

At first she was stunned then tried to pull away "Wait you said I would be your niece, I don't li..." she stopped as Silver growled at her to just relax and accept his help.

Cameron felt her body stiffen before trying to pull away from him, holding her securely his eyes gazed straight through hers into her soul telling her exactly the same thing that Silver was. "You will be, that is why you are to do nothing unless it is light house work, even that is not necessary."

Aliana looked at him "But why would you want to have me as your niece and not a little girl?" Silver sighed and layed down keeping a vigil watch over things as if he had been there since he was a pup.

Cameron listened intently to her words and watched Silver drop to the floor and sigh, he too sighed and shook his head lightly before speaking. "If I wanted just anyone do you not feel I could have done it. I wanted someone special , that is you."

Back
Top Bottom