Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Girl!(me and Night only)

Aliana was your average loner. She was 19 almost 20, she had jet black hair and gray eyes, and always wore black. She also stayed in an orphanage for kids with out a home. she had come to the orphanage about a week after a hunter had found her alone in the woods with nothing to keep her alive but a lone solid white wolf. The wolf had let the hunter bring Aliana in to town only to help her and stayed close to her. Whenever some one came to see what childern were up for adoption they never even looked at Aliana cause of the wolf laying alert next to her.

It was about a week from her birthday when the lady who was in charge told Aliana that a man was coming to adopt someone and that he was very rich. Aliana smirked and said "If he picks me I'll only go if Silver lets him near me. You know how protective he is over me." The lady sighed as she watched Aliana and Silver head outside for a smoke and head "Not everyone is ok with wolves Aliana." Silver looked back at her and growled low but harshly showing he was not to be seperated from Aliana.

Re: The Wolf Girl!

Cameron had been alone for the last few years and had grown quite tired of the house always being empty. Having worked quite hard he was now slowing down and wanted to enjoy some of the next few years, also to give something back to those who may not have been so fortunate. The local orphanage had always been somewhere he had driven past but in the last few weeks it was more and more common for him to slow down, even stop for a few minutes. Dressing in jeans and shirt, he put on his boots and sunglasses for the drive there. Nice and sunny day today he mused, perfect weather for most to be outdoors or so he hoped.

Aliana was still outside and was about to light another smoke when a couple came out with a boy named Kaishi and went to the car a bit scared of the wolf. Kaishi hugged Aliana and said "Bye Ali. I got adopted." He turned and hugged the wolf who licked his cheek and said "Bye Silver I'm gonna miss your kisses." then ran to the car and left. Aliana and Silver both had the same thought and Aliana said "I know boy. I'm gonna miss that kid to. He's the only who ever came near us besides Miss Marten."

Cameron parked his car outside the orphanage, leaving and locking it he strode up the small path towards the large doors. His blue eyes glancing around the surroundings barely noticing the young lady standing to the side. Entering he walked the corridor for a few metres before being approached. He could spend all day here he mused, just to find the right one to take home.

Miss Marten walked over and said "Ah Mr. Cameron welcome. Do you have an idea of an age you want to adopt from, we have one girl who has been here for almost twenty years but..." she stopped talking as Aliana stepped in and leaned against a door "Trying to convince someone to take me again Crystal. I told you I'm fine staying here til I die cause at least I'll have Silver by my side!" Crystal Marten was in her mid 40's and sighed "Aliana please you have to let him go sometime. Its not right to keep him here when he belo..." Aliana screamed from anger "You always forget that he is what kept me alive when my parents dumped me in the woods. He is my family!" The white wolf wrapped himself around her and was growling at Miss Marten showing he choose to stay by Aliana.

Cameron was about to speak when he heard the other voice, his head turning in the direction from whence it came. Watching the wolf closely he smiled and could already sum up the history without her speaking too much of it. Moving only slightly he put one hand out as he spoke. "Hi there. Would your wolf like a pat perhaps."

Miss Marten said scared "Please sir he will bite you." Aliana smirked "Take another look Crystal. Silver aint growling at him." Silver had in fact moved to just within reach of Cameron while still being close to Aliana and gave a small nip at his hand showing he was ok to get closer. Aliana smiled "Count your self luck Mr. Cameron, Silver doesn't ever let men or anyone near me. But some how he has a liking to you."

Cameron's ears rang to the two distinct voices that pierced the air, his eyes watching the wolf move closer before nipping at his fingers. His head almost fully lowered now as he took another step closer and reached out slowly to scratch behind the wolf's ear. Eyes looking up slightly to meet the young lady's. "That I am indeed, would you like to talk more outside."

Miss Marten sank into a chair and gave a long sigh "I'm not meant to live with a girl who has a wolf for a pet." Aliana laughed at how the woman always acted and said "Why I'm talking right here. Besides what is there to talk about. Most people come looking for younger kids not someone like me who will be 20 in a week."

Cameron listened to both small speeches, one hand still scratching behind the wolf's ear as eyes glanced around again. The hustle and bustle from other rooms was still evident but he shook his head before speaking. "Then you would be ideal to come home with me. I feel your wolf would enjoy it too."

Aliana froze and stared at him "Is that a joke are do you really want to take my wolf with. Cause I'm not going anywhere unless Silver is with me, that's my rule." Silver moved away from the man and went back to his spot at Aliana's side. Miss Marten sighed "Aliana Rose. Mr. Cameron is one of the most respected men in this town." Aliana did her own low growl and said "Your only having him adopt someone so that his money will help pay your bills. I don't even do much but sleep here so don't blame anything on me or my wolf."

Cameron listened to their words and watched the wolf move back to near her side. His eyes meeting hers briefly, flashing a small smile before moving towards the window. Glancing out he began to speak. "No joke, the wolf would be happy with the space my property has and if you wish to visit here you can do so."

Aliana looked at him concerned "Why would you want to adopt me and not one of the others. So you know I'm the only one that is over the age of 13, everyone else comes in gets adopted and leaves. No one ever wants a girl who refuses to leave a wolf. They say I'm crazy for not leaving a wild animal in the wild."

Hearing her words he turned from the window to face her. His eyes looking directly into hers meeting her soul as he spoke. "I admire the qualities you both share, the love of the wolf for you is another reason and age is but a number. Most important thing to me is love of life and you have it."

"Just so you know I don't care how old you are I'm not calling you dad" Aliana said as she knelt down by her wolf and said "What do you think Silver. You want him to take us." Miss Marten said "Mr. Cameron you will need to fill out the paperwork and write down what relationship it will be. Daughter, sister what?" As Aliana stood Silver walked over and looked at Cameron and placed a paw on his stomache his eyes saying 'what kind of love will you show her'

Cameron listened to her words and watched the wolf pad across, his stomach muscles rippling a little beneath the paw as he met all of their eyes in turn. Words spoken softly to the wolf to purvey his mood and demeanor. "I will show you both lots of love and protection." Turning his head he spoke directly to the older woman. "Show me the paperwork and I will sign it."

Miss Marten walked over with the paperwork and said "Um how will she be related to you since she is over 18." Aliana looked at him "I'd like to know to so I know if I'll be staying with a perverted guy or not." Silver kept his eyes on Cameron a bit curious as to how life would be with the man.

Cameron took the paperwork and signed it, his eyes meeting both of theirs as he reached down and lightly ran fingers along the wolf's back. "She will be my niece if anyone asks."

Aliana looked at him not fully believing him. Miss Marten smiled and said a bit confused "What will you do with the wolf?" Silver stood up and placed a paw on Cameron's arm as their eyes met. Silver seemed to be saying 'What will she really be to you?' Aliana smirked and said "He don't seem to impressed with that idea you best tell the truth or he might just bite you." Silver gave a low growl showing Aliana(ali) was right.

Cameron heard all of their questioning words and felt the paw along with the growl from the wolf. His eyes stayed locked with the wolf's as he spoke. "She will be my niece. I did have a sister that put her child up for adoption years ago. She never did tell me where it took place."

Aliana shrugged and said "Silver let it be. I guess we have a new uncle so lets just get our stuff and go." Silver went with Aliana and waited for her to gather her things and the small water dish for him. Since he usually caught some of the rabbits around the building he did not have a food dish. Soon Aliana was ready and Miss Marten said "You behave your self Ali and make sure that wolf of yours doesn't kill. Got it." Ali sighed and said "Your the one who doesn't trust him Crystal."

Cameron listened to her words and watched her leave before returning. His own words softly spoken as he walked towards the front door holding it open. "They can both return and the wolf will have lots of room to run around in."

Ali smirked as she walked out to Cameron's car with Silver, the driver looking a bit nervous about the wolf acctually being in the car. Miss Marten sighed "I just hope you know how to keep that girl and her ...'pet'... in check Mr. Cameron."

Cameron smiled and watched them leave, shaking the hand of the older lady he spoke before walking casually towards the car. "Oh I can handle them both."

Miss Marten sighed from relief that Aliana and the wolf were gone. Ali glared at the driver and said coldly "What, you got a problem with wolves or something." The ride to their new home was a long one and Ali had passed out with Silver next to her still awake and alert.

Back
Top Bottom