Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

By the Blade- A Fan's Dream Come True (Ava& Desertpaladin)

Mel felt so damn lucky with him. She reveled in the kiss they shared before leaving her room. They certainly got their fair share of glances and stares. She nearly ripped his clothes off as they made out in the elevator and didn't even realize the number of people that got a good look at her ass. Before she knew it, they had retrieved his things and made it back to her hotel room. She sat herself upon the edge of the bed and cocked her head and watched as her lover. "Oh wow." She said as she walked over to the desk and looked over to the laptop. "This is like the Rolex of laptops, Stewart." She sighed softly and looked over to his sweet and handsome face. "Mmm... but we can take a look at that some other time. Maybe you can give me one more round before I go to bed? You can have a little time to work before joining me and then we can have a little fun tomorrow at the con. Tomorrow I may go steampunk, for everyone else to see or as Nariko from Heavenly Sword." She had the two ornate swords propped against a wall.
nariko1-600x781.jpg

Stewart smiled as he listened to her gush about his computer a bit as he said "yeah I kinda splurged since well I need it for my job... and for the games that I like to play I want to make sure I have the peak performance" as she talked about one more romp he smiled and said "Ok, but on one condition... I don't do it with Scarlet, or Nariko, or Moxxi, or my steampunk firstmate or that chick from brave..." he stood and he walked over to her, sitting on the bed beside her as he said "but I do it with Mel... the sexiest gamer girl in the world" he smiled as he said "Would you mind dressing up as her?" as he pulled her close for another kiss and he smiled as after he broke the kiss he stripped of his shirt smirking a bit as he waited for her.

Mel felt ridiculously flattered. The slight flush to her cheeks was an indication of that. Before she could even come up with an answer he planted another sweet kiss upon her lips. Her hair was pulled down and let loose about her shoulders and down her back. The various buckles and buttons undone and the pieces that comprised her steam punk outfit were tossed aside. The skirt was slipped down her legs and even the boots had to go. Mel was naked as the day she was born. "Now... I have a question. Will you Stewart, be my boyfriend?" She knew that it was very sudden, but they had clicked so well. He even hinted that even when the con was over, they would still be together. She stood at the edge of the bed looking at her lover. She'd had a boyfriend before, but none nearly as loving and endearing and sexually gratifying as him.

Stewart of course smiled at the question. As he sat on the bed he had stripped the rest of the way while watching her so the two were now completely nude. His eyes looking her over from her toes all the way to the top of her head, she could even see his eyes scanning along her curves before her question was asked and as she asked him he said, without any hesitation "Yes, I would be the dumbest man to say anything but" as he pulled her closer, his hands on her hips as he pulled her down and onto his lap. Not sticking his cock inside of her just yet as he smiled, her breasts in his face right now but he didn't look or concentrate on them, nor the feeling of his long shaft rubbing along her clit as he pulled her closer to him. Her stomach touched his body and soon her breasts were pressed against his shoulders as he tilted his head up, kissing her softly, tenderly upon the lips as his kiss stayed simple, sweet. His hands not moving to grope her or anything but just get across just how happy she made him felt by this soft, sweet moment before he smiled and he pulled back from the kiss "So... what does my beautiful girlfriend like? After all if I am now your boyfriend I have to work extra hard to make sure you are happy" he said giving her nose a small kiss with a smile "What turns you on... well I know pounding your tight ass into oblivion does but... anything else?"

He was so sensual and charming and everything she'd ever wanted in a man. She couldn't deny that the feeling of his hands upon her body and his warm marble hard cock teasing at her clitoris did fight for attention. At first she wasn't sure what he meant by what she liked, but that was soon remedied. " You don't have to work extra had to make me happy, Stewart, because what turns me on is you. A smart, and lustful man who cares more about my interests than his own. That and I like, spankings, hair pulling... women AND obviously men, sex in the shower, sex while playing games, oh there's a lot I love handsome, but you'll have plenty of time to learn what gets me hot a bothers. Oh!! Sex in public. There's something about the idea of getting caught any second that just heightens things." A kiss was pressed to his lips and she hugged him. "So, my hot and delicious boyfriend, what do you say we get this show on the rode so you can get some work. Just... just make sure I'm thoroughly out like a light before you head over to that computer."

Stewart of course smiled, liking her little challenge as he said "Of course my love" as he moved them, pinning her under him as he began to thrust in and out of her hard and fast. Hell he was fucking her so powerfully and in almost a feral state that it made the other rounds seem like nothing and she was now being mounted by a beast in heat. He had taken her words to heart as he really began to work at making her cum, spanking her ass, hard, and soon enough he was pulling back on her hair, using it to keep her almost attached to the bed, as he was fucking an impression of her body into it. Oh god did she bring out the beast in him, his moans even sounding more like wild grunts and growls as he kissed her, moving his lips to her neck which he kissed and licked and soon nipped at as if he were claiming her as his mate.

She started off laughing and dawning a grin when he first pinned her to the bed, but dear heavens that didn't last. Laughter was quickly overcome with cries and moans of blunt ecstasy. Nails digging into the surface of the bed. Eyes shut tight against the passion that was pounded into her. The numerous times she shouted 'Oh God' and 'Stewart', you'd think they were one in the same. Then again, to Melanie, they were. Heavy breaths spilled forth from her lips. More air left than she could take in. Her body involuntarily tensing as she climaxed and her lover showed no signs of easing up at all. Rather than the bed, she occupied her hands with the flesh upon his back. Her nails gently sinking in. Her nipples like little marbles. The attention to her neck stole her breath away entirely. Like he had sucked all of the air out of the room and left her none. " Oh Stewart..." Her head was getting light but her body was abuzz all over. Her juices all over his cock as it pistoned in and out of her convulsing sex before it happened again. This time ripping through her like a tidal wave. her eyes rolling in the back of her head and whatever noise came from her lips didn't reach her ears before she was on the surface of the bed and literally knocked out by the pleasure. "I love... you.." She managed to get out before she fell asleep, nearly comatose.

As he gave her yet another pussy full of cum he sighed and began to relax on top of her. Giving her a small kiss he smiled seeing that she was out cold as he brushed back some hair from her face and even helped clean up the mess leaking from her pussy a bit before he tucked her in, planning to join her soon. Though he was not just alright after a fuck like that, his body and mind were exhausted and he smiled "Yeah, looks like I won't get much work done" he said as he sat at the desk and turned back on the laptop, typing a few sentences before he smiled getting inspiration. He opened a new document and began to type out a list, titling it in nice, big bold font so that she would see it in the morning as he smirked and looked at his work "Things to do to Mel this con" and it had many things listed below like "sex in public" and "threesome with another hot gamer girl?" and of course "sex in the shower" and "plow her while she plays video games" With the small list added with a small "add more if you want" to the bottom he got under the covers and pulled her close to him, laying on his back with her curled up into him as he passed out much like she had.

The red haired gamer girl would never remember a better night of sleep than this. Passing out from pure sexual overload. It was a first for her, indeed. The girl instantly melded with his body when he finally joined her in bed. It was hours later that her eyes slowly opened and her mind was just beginning to awaken. A smile tugged at the corner of her lips when she remember just what had happened yesterday. When green eyes landed upon the sight of her lover as he slept she smiled all the more before carefully sitting up and making sure that she didn't disturb him as he slept. As she awoke more and more her eyes adjusted and landed upon the sight of the laptop and had to hide a little giggle. Quietly she slipped out of bed and walked her naked body over to the desk. She leaned over and began typing and addition or two to the list. "Play video games while she has fun giving me head" She took the question mark away from the mentions of a threesome. Yes a threesome was certainly in the agenda. Eyes looked over to the bed where he slept. She crawled beneath the covers from the foot of the bed and between his legs where one hand and a tongue magically found their way to his member. Licking and gently sucking him to life.

Stewart moaned out happily, smiling as he was woken up from perfect dreams because of an even more perfect blowjob. He smiled as he lifted the sheets and he looked at her saying "Looks like someone really can't get enough of my cock" he reached down to her, pushing her head down, making her deep throat him as he pushed the sheets to the side watching as the beautiful, naked redhead continued to suck him off. He was groaning out, keeping her down on his cock as he thrust up against her lips soon cumming and cumming hard into her mouth. He smiled as he gently pulled her off of his cock, her mouth full of cum as he looked over and saw his computer was on as he smirked "So... what did you think of the list?"

Melanie felt as he got hard within the warm and moist confines of her mouth and his moans were like music to her ears. It seemed like the perfect wake up call to her. When she was finally gifted with a mouthful of cum she swallowed most and stuck out her tongue which some of his cum sat upon display before she swallowed that as well and answered, "I loved it and I'll hold you to it as well. Did you notice my little addition to it?" Slowly she kissed her way up his body before she made it to his lips and gave him a peck. "Aaaand... what would have me wear to the con today?"She straddled him and sat up while smiling down at him.

He smirked "and just how can I read it when I have such a beautiful redhead keeping me pinned to the bed?" he said before gently kissing her as he said "and how about..." he looked over her body with a small smile "what you are wearing now?" he gave a small wink before he said "well, we do have three more costumes I haven't seen... and I have to admit I've always wanted to fuck Moxxi into submission so let's save that for later... so how about youe heavenly sword girl or the girl from brave?"

Mel laughed at his point before she crawled of of her lover so that he could get a view of the laptop. "Mmmm... maybe when you're done reading, we can cross one off of that list this morning before we leave." Speaking of course of the 'sex in the shower' part. She elusively slipped out of bed and plucked her outfit from the closet before she disappeared into the bathroom and turned on the shower with a smile. Two clean towels already hung upon the towel rack nearby and the red head stepped into the shower. The water raining down instantly plastering red locks to her creamy bare skin.

Smirking as he read them, especially the threesome part he quickly rushed into the shower after her, stepping in behind her he pressed his body against her and she could feel how hard he was from reading them as he kissed at her neck "Damn... I never thought that I would ever find a woman like you" he said as he kept her close "So... I got to ask... you have someone in mind for the one you confirmed?" he was trying not to say it, not wanting to spoil too much of the surprise and also not wanting to spoil the sex in the shower as he grabbed the nearby soap as he began to rub it along her skin, smiling as he got to her breasts and began to... 'wash' them.

Melanie smiled and purred softly when she felt his cock pressing against her backside. Head tilted off to the side, giving him easy access to her neck as he kissed it. "Yes... I have someone in mind." She said with a little moan as his hands began roaming over her wet body and worked its way up to her breasts. "Mmmm... Stewart, baby... we're going to get dirty before we get clean. She turned to face him and lathered up her own hands. Suds were rubbed upon his chest and her hands made their way down to his protruding length. She stroked his cock 'cleaning' it thoroughly. She had the perfect girl in mind. It was going to be the perfect surprise for him.

Stewart smiled a bit as he pulled her closer, his hands groping her ass as he leaned in and kissed her again and again, keeping her close until he could not hold back and he picked her up in his arms, her pussy grinding against his cock a bit before he thrust deep inside of her. Pressing her back against the cold tiled wall as the warm steam and water rushed over them he smiled as he kept her pinned between the wall and his hard place as he thrust deeper inside of her, pounding in and out of her tight pussy as he smiled and he kissed her deeply, passionately as he pulled back a bit "keep washing me off babe... Show me just how talented you are and I'll show you just how talented I can be in our second round in the shower"

She hardly got a moment to breath, but by that point she felt like she had no need for air when he picked her up and she gasped and moaned in unison. The cool tile pressed against her back and his cock buried in her greedy loins. Her hands still covered in suds and her lips tied to his in a kiss. She fed him moan after moan that he pounded out of her until Stewart broke the kiss between them. "Y-Yes ... OH GOD!" Her hands tried to focus on washing him, but the pleasure was so blinding, it made it all the more difficult to focus on washing her lover. She cried out as he pounded the hell out of her pussy. "Oh babe!!" Melanie came loud enough to awake anyone on the same floor who has still been sleeping.

Stewart smiled as he felt her arms practically flailing against his body, trying to catch a part of him, to wash him, as he fucked her senseless. Smiling wider as he listened to her moan and of course watched as the water rushed over her beautiful form as he listened to her cumming and he came hard within her before pulling out, a nice glob of cum leaking from her onto the shower floor as he set her down before bending her over as he took the soap. Without a moment to rest he was testing if he could fuck her legs out from under her as he shoved his cock deep into her ass, of course after he washed it down with soap, he had to get every part of her clean. With her hands against the shower wall he ran his hands over her, lathering them up with the soap he held as he felt every last part, the water washing over her almost completely as her hair was a wet mess, clinging to her where it could and providing a sort of curtain to block her face from view, not that he needed to see it to know how good he was making her feel.

He didn't even give her a chance to catch her breath after that last climax. She was panting slightly when her hands were pressed against the tile wall before her. Her body tense with anticipation as his hands ran over her naked body with soap. Her eyes shut tight and she screamed out her arousal as he buried his cock up to the hilt in her ass. Her legs almost gave out on her from that moment, but she wasn't going to cave just yet. "Oh God... Oh Stewart, YES!!!" Her firm and well sized ass shook with each drive of his hips. Cum dripping from her pussy as he reamed her over and over again. Her body was hot and the water couldn't even touch it. The water had nothing on how hot she was feeling. He was driving her insane as he kept stroking his thick lance of meat with the tight fitting, nerve lined walls of her ass. "Oooooooh, fuck, baby, yeeessss..." She moaned. The smack of his hips sounding with the water raining down upon them .

Groaning out s he kept pounding her harder and faster, he smirked as he felt her legs nearly give out as he put the soap up, having finished and as he kept pounding her he actually managed to wash out his hair too, going as hard and as fast as he could soon after. It was not long until he groaned out loudly and he came hard inside of her "God Mel... I love you" he groaned happily as he filled up her ass with his cum before he pulled from her slowly and sighed as he leaned back against one of the shower walls with a small smirk "So... we doing that again tomorrow morning then?" he teased lightly as he gave her a small spank and slowly began to get out o the shower to dry off.

Mel moaned and her knees were more than ready to give out on her. Her heart pounding within her chest. "Oh God, babe...do you even have to ask?" She feebly attempted to smile but air seemed more important right now. Her ass was going to be very tender after that pounding. But it was going to be so worth it.The naughty woman turned the water off and finally joined her lover outside of the shower and began to dry off. She then walked into the room and began getting dressed. Putting on each piece meticulously until she was dawning everything as it should be. Picking up her weapon to complete the ensemble. "So... what do you think? Did two weeks worth of work pay off?"

834691-nariko_goddess_of_war_by_shiramune.jpg

He smiled as he looked at her dressed in the new slutty attire. He was already dressed himself, in a new t-shirt, again one for his game, and some jeans which he had. He had already pulled on socks and sneakers as she walked in with the asian themed warrior woman. He smiled as he said "Well I would say once we go at it like animals with you wearing that" he smiled a bit "then yes, until then... it's nice" she could see though that he was impressed and was more trying to make her want to do another round. His eyes on her as he stood from the bed and walked over to her pulling her in close as he gave her a long, and very passion filled kiss as he said "So... do we break it in or shall we go to con first?"

Melanie smiled her wickedly naughty smile as she was pulled into her lover's embrace and gifted with a deliciously passionate kiss. "Mmm... let's break it in. I can't resist one more round with you before we leave." She pressed a kiss to his lips. Her hands being hungry and following in her voracious appetite they cupped and caressed at the lethal weapon he had stowed away in his pants. Like he didn't know what she was craving. Her lips honing in on his neck as she kisses and licked as her hands worked on freeing his cock from their confines. "Fuck me." She was loving this. Everything about him. His appetite rivaled her own.

Stewart smiled as he kissed her passionately, feeling her hands taking his cock back out he grinned as he reached down to her barely there white panties which... let's face it were practically a thong, as he pulled them aside, showing her pussy lips once again to the fresh air as he began to finger her slowly. His eyes on her as he pulled back and he said "Anything for the woman I love" as he pushed her back on the bed, smiling as he leaned down, moving on top of her as he spread her legs, pushing them back until her ankles were on either side of her head. His eyes on her showing that playful look as her panties had both holes exposed "I know how much my whore loves it here" he said as he thrust deep into her tight asshole with a long groan "and I've always had a fantasy of turning a powerful warrior woman into a little ass slut" as he thrust hard and fast into her, smirking as he still felt a bit of his cum inside of her as he pounded her tight hole more and more groaning out.

The red headed warrior woman watched the sight between her legs as her lover eyed both of the orifices readily available to him. The woman had a hunch as to which he would choose and she was far from disappointed. The man's size never ceased to amazed her. To think that she had come to this convention just to see the man and here she was loving him more and more. Even better... he loved her in return. He was so good that he had her tows curling with every inch of his cock buried in the unbelievably tight confines of her ass. "Oh Stewart!! Yes!!" Her pussy was visibly leaking its arousal down to her ass. "Yes..." She moaned and sighed softly. "I Love it when you fuck my ass, baby..." She looked up at him. Her eyes filled with lust and arousal. One hand gripping and kneading at her breast while tugging upon the taut peak as he plowed her backside.

Back
Top Bottom