Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

By the Blade- A Fan's Dream Come True (Ava& Desertpaladin)

God she was a sex goddess. As her lips wrapped around him he moaned out happily watching as inch after inch of his cock disappeared behind her lips as she soon pulled back, stroking him to utter that sexy line as he smiled and groaned out, feeling her lips press against his crotch he groaned out happily. "God... let me tell you this sword can be yours... all yours" he said as he pressed her head further down, making her leave a lipstick mark on his crotch around his dick almost as if claiming it as hers "and you will be all mine" he said smiling as he planned to pull out as soon as he got close, he was going to mark her from head to toe in his cum.

He was fucking her face with expertise. It was hers! Oh how sexy those words were to her. She felt his cock throbbing within the tight confines of her gullet. Soft lips pressed against the skin around his dick repeatedly, over and over again. Her moans grew ever more frequent and her free hand somehow managed to make its way between her legs. Two fingers buried in her sopping wet sex. She was actually getting off on giving him head. Hot breath spilled forth from her nostrils. She switched to her hand as she moaned out loud. "Mmmm... cum for me baby. She sandwiched his cock between her breast and wanted it everywhere.

Stewart gave a long hard groan as he came and came hard. She still had a saliva trail from her mouth to his cock and a cum trail from her face to her tits as he just kept cumming, each new rope of cum splashing across her, marking her with his scent, claiming her as his as he moved, sitting up he grabbed her and pulled her onto the bed before she could fully recover. He was still rock hard, his cock throbbing to enter her pussy and when he saw just how wet she was he smiled wider. "Well... looks like the beautiful scarlet really wants to belong to this dick..." he said as he spread her legs wide, smiling as he moved her hand, making it so she spread her pussy lips as he thrust deep inside of her. Not thinking about anything more than making the two of them cum, making the two of them feel like they are in heaven.

She lapped at her lips and and where her tongue could reach to sample the creaminess of his hot cum. Her body was aching to feel him in her. For the two to be united as one. She was still trying to catch her breath as he spoke. A weary smile upon her lips. She nodded her head as he spoke of her wanting to belong to that dick. Oh did he know just how true that statement truly was? She bit down on her lip in a bit of a naughty smile and a moan was ripped forth from her lips as she was impaled upon his throbbing hot cock. "Oh!! Yes!!!" She cried out. Her heart stuttering beneath her bosom. She felt the walls of her sex stretch to feebly accommodate the sheer girth and length of his member. His heat melding with hers. Her body still hadn't become use to the sheer size of him when she eagerly started moving her hips.

He smiled as he watched her react to his cock. For a moment he began to feel a bit guilty, like it ws just because of him being the story writer of one of her favorite games was the reason but as she moaned out god did that care just fly out the window. He thrust in deeper and deeper with each new thrust as he moaned "oh yeah scarlet... I'm going to thrust all the way into your womb" he said as he kept going harder and faster, the bed creaking under them as he pulled her closer to him, his lips locking with hers as he made out with her for a moment and he pulled back "I want to hear it... I want to hear you moan my name"

Oh this was pure, unbridled heaven. His cock had already been kissing the mouth of her womb and she felt as he buried himself more and more. He swallowed moan after moan in that passionate kiss that he gave her. She was panting and moaning her approval. He didn't have to tell her twice. Melanie remembered the name if the man who pushed all of the right buttons on her. "Oh Stewart! Stewart, baby yes! Pound that pussy..."In a matter of moments she came. Her sex gripping and milking him for what it wanted.

And it was soon given what it desired. His cock erupted inside of her, pouring out cum into her pussy and filling it up to the brim as he groaned out loudly, happily giving her all that he had before he sighed and began to relax on top of her a bit. He wrapped his arms around her, keeping her close as his cock corked most of his cum from leaking from her, his eyes locked onto hers as he kissed her and he said "Mel... god that... that was amazing" he kissed her again, another long one as he smiled a bit wider and said "So... how was I?" he rolled so she laid on top of him, his larger body a nice pillow for her to relax on before they started on round two.

She felt it within as jet after hot jet of his seed painted the walls of her womb. Her body going slightly limp as she relaxed on the bed beneath her. She opened her eyes and a weary smile danced upon her lips as looked down upon her with satisfaction in his gaze and a knowledged her inner real name. "Mmm that was amazing Stewart." She stole a peck from his lips before she was flipped over and found herself laying on the most comfortable human pillow ever. "How were you?" Repeating his question aloud. The voluptuous redhead snagged his lips in a tongue tying kiss before pulling away to finally answer him. "You were perfect Stewart. I'm glad you'll be spending the night with me." Slended fingers raked themselves through his hair while she enjoyed the feeling of his thick and engorged member buried in her loins.

He smiled "maybe I should just come to spend the con with you... I mean the main thing I had to do was be at that panel" he said before giving her ass a small spank as he kissed her once more and he said "I have to admit I haven't done something like this before... meet a beautiful girl and be with her this quickly... let alone already have her role play for me" he said with a small wink as he kept her close and gently rocked her hips on his cock to keep him somewhat hard inside of her as he said "So... what does my beautiful red haired angel want to do now?" he asked with a small smile "want to go a round as the beautiful geek girl Mel? or..." he smirked as he nipped at her ear "is it time for new costumes?"

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me." Melanie would love spending the next two days at the con with him. She was comfortable and moved her hips keeping them both entertained. "Well I don't exactly make a habit of picking up hot nerds and dragging them to my hotel room for a romp in my cosplay outfit." She rocked her hips more and more. "Mmm... But Stewart you got to know Scarlet... now it's Mel'sturn turn." She dismounted slowly from his cock and crawled further up onto the bed on all fours. Wiggling her bare ass and showing off the cream pie that he had given her. "Take your pick handsome and then you can move on to your next sex partner."

"So many decisions' he said as he reached out, rubbing his fingers over her exposed clit as he smiled "I could be with the beautiful Mel... or I could be with one of her sexy outfits..." he smiled wider as he said "Well... you brought me up here to see costumes so how about this" he smiled as he gave her a small spank leaving a light pink mark on her bare ass "How about you show me that steampunk number? I mean I see no reason why maybe we can't come up with how to include her in the new game... especially if she is fun to play with."

Mel purred as he rubbed at her clit and then gasped with a sexy smile as she felt the sting of his hand upon her ass. "Mmmm..." She rolled off of her knees and hands and onto her back. "If that is what you wish." She rolled out of bed and onto her feet where her nude figure walked over to a chair and picked up a few pieces and walked into the bathroom. She slipped into the various piece. Her boots remained, just a few simple adornments to then. Some buckled added. Her skirt deadly short. This time, she didn't bother putting on another pair of panties. She loved this outfit. She walked into the room and closed the door behind her and walked over to the edge of the bed. "Anything I can do for you?" She asked with her hands upon her hips. Turning to look at the room as though it were new for her. Bending over and picking up a pair of panties, while revealing her lack of one.

steampunk_girl2.jpeg

God where to begin. He had moved to sit on the edge of the bed while she went to change figuring this could be a bit of fun as he smiled and he watched her come out. God the outfit was so fucking sexy, he couldn't believe that she looked so sexy in such a new way while keeping the original sexiness. Smiling as he pulled her closer as he said "yes my beautiful first mate Mel" he had noticed how she was acting like this was all new so he would to "I think it's time that you and your captain had a bit more fun..." he thrust her down onto his cock, groaning out as he smiled and kept her close, her exposed stomach against his as he gave her a lustful, hungry look. It was clear he was not going to be satisfied with even this outfit, but soon enough she would be wearing them all and getting creampied in each one, at least.

She flashed him a naughty smile as he pulled her forward. "Yes Captain Stewart." In a second she found herself straddling her lover's lap and impaled upon her length once more. Feeling that familiar fullness buried within her. "Oh Captain!!" She cried out. Her hips moving in tandem with his actions. Repeatedly impaling herself upon his hot and throbbing cock. Her firm breasts bouncing in his face with each thrust shared between the two. "Stewart baby... you're the best." She moaned to him. she was loving him .Never mind that he was the creator of her favorite game. She was love him for whole new reasons. This, needless to say was going to be the best convention moment ever. The tension mounted in her loins. "Oh heavens... already?" She uttered to no one in particular as she held onto him and cried out his name as she came all over his cock. It was just another one, of several for the night. This was far from over.

Oh but he was far from done "now that's such a naughty little pirate, cumming so quickly before your captain" he said as he thrust in and out of her pounding her harder and faster with each new thrust. His hands moving down to fondle her body, her breasts barely contained by her top now as one bounced free and soon the other as her top became more of a necklace now and her skirt more of a belt as he kept thrusting in and out. his hands pinning her down so she could not even hold onto him as he whispered to her "I don't think I have ever wanted anyone more than you... trust me when con is over... it won't be the last we see each other" he groaned out as he was getting closer and closer to cumming as he soon came hard inside of her once more before he pulled out and he spanked her "now... hands and knees like a good pirate girl and show off that booty"

Melanie was having the time of her life and it only got better when he practically threatened her with a good time even when the con was over. She moaned and groaned as he pounded her pussy. He pumped her full of his semen again and made her jump with a naughty laugh as he spanked her exposed ass. "Yes Captain." She said as she climbed onto her hands and knees and exposed her backside. His cum visibly leaking from her pussy. "What can I do for you now Captain?" She chimed in a faux innocent tone as she wagged her backside. Practically begging to be spanked. "Please Captain Stewart, please!" She cried out, begging for the cock she had grown to love so much .

He smiled as he moved closer his hand rubbing along her pussy lips, playing with her clit and massaging it so slowly he smiled knowing she might be driven insane from just the act itself. As he moved closer though to tell her what she was going to do he gave her a harsh spank smiling at her reaction as he said "Well..." his cock was now placed between her ass cheeks as he said "I think it's time I claimed my booty" as he thrust his cock deep into her tight ass as he let out a low groan, smiling as he thrust in deeper and deeper pushing her so she was now resting on her knees and breasts as he kept her pinned under him, his cock pumping in and out of her "Oh yeah Mel... I knew you had a fine ass but damn this is amazing"

Melanie gaped slowly and it turned into a subtle little moan as she felt her lover's hand as it teased at her clit. She nearly bit her lower lip off as he moved her hips in a silent plea for more. A shark little cry accompanied the smack to her ass which got her juices flowing. It had more of his cum seeping out of her sex. "Captain, please..." She whined and whimpered as she felt his cock sandwiched between her ass cheeks. He knocked the breath out of her wit his sudden intrusion. Her body fighting to fit his invasive length. Her heart was slamming repeatedly against her chest. "Fuck my ass Captain..." She growled and then moaned. Muffling some of it by burying her face in the surface of the bed. "Oh yes, Stewart yes..." He felt massive in her ass. She thought her day was amazing when she met the master mind behind her favorite game. To come and find that he was single and that led to a date and then him plowing her ass? She would never have believed it, but this was heaven to her.

He smiled as he watched her body practically go nuts now that he was balls deep in her ass. Giving her another spank he smiled "So your ass is my little steampunk whore's weak spot? Well I'll have to make sure to really abuse that" he teased as he kept spanking her again and again in between thrusts, really leaving her ass with a pleasure filled sting as he kept thrusting. Harder and faster he went as he groaned out in pleasure. Smiling as he reached under her, continuing to play with her clit as he was going to make her scream out in pure pleasure, well that and he liked fucking her tight ass and was tempted to make her addicted to pussy creampie and anal fucking. He groaned out as soon enough he could not hold back any more and he came hard in her ass, filling her up with his seed before pulling from her and sitting back, looking at her exasperatedly laying with her face in the pillows and ass in the air, cum leaking from both holes as if she was nothing but a cheap whore. However he moved her, rolling her onto her back once more as he climbed on top, kissing her softly, tenderly as he smiled "Mel... you are amazing..." he said as he wanted to make her know that while the sex was good, hell it was perfect, he wanted to make sure she knew that he was only with her like this because it was her, it was because she was beautiful, amazing, in truth she had his heart in her hand as well as his balls and could easily crush both but also give both pleasure beyond compare. He just didn't know how do really get that across to her however as whenever he looked at her his mind became mush and he well... in truth if she ordered him around he would obey purely because he didn't want to lose her.

The sexy red headed vixen's body was consumed in a fit of shivers as her ass was given more attention than it had ever seen her entire life. This was perfect. HE was perfect. The idea of this ending was a nightmare in and of itself. Her body convulsed in the fit and throws of another orgasm. Her heart was still racing. As though it were trying to fight its way out of her own chest and into his very hands. The same hands that spanked her ass with natural ease. She felt each throb of his cock against the nerve lined walls of her ass, as each jet of cum filled her from within. Painting her insides with his seed. Her body went completely limp when he pulled himself from the ever tight confines of her ass. She was still trying to catch her breath when she was rolled over onto her back. Seeing that face made a weary smile appear on her lips. Her arms found the strength to life and hug her lover around his neck as he gifted her with soft and tender kisses. She wasn't sure if he was talking about her sex or her in general, but she knew one thing for sure. She loved everything about him. Even if he had not been the maker of By the Blade, she would still have loved this man. This man that brings out the best in her. It slipped past her lips with her even realizing it, and when she finally did she was scared. "I love you Stewart."

Stewart of course smiled and he said "I love you too Mel... I was just worried it would be a bit... of an odd time to say it" he kept her close as he rolled her so she laid on top of him once more, her body on her favorite body pillow as he held her close, his hands running along the fabric of her outfit and to her skin as he said "I really do love you though... trust me it isn't just the sex saying that but you are amazing... you are kind, clearly talented, and what can I say but I love your taste in lovers" he teased that last part as he kissed her again and he sighed happily laying there to rest for a bit as he said "You know... it might not be a bad idea to just go to my hotel room and move my stuff into here... I mean I doubt that we will really be apart this con... and well... I don't see me really sleeping on a bed without you on it"

Slender fingers idly played with his hair as he looked down upon her with those handsome eyes that engulfed her in warmth. She listened as he announced his love for her and the two were rolled once more and she was back on top of her favorite pillow. A kiss was pressed against his cheek as he spoke. Despite her naughty moment in bed with him she could still blush at his complements. She loved the feel of his lips against her own. His taste excited her. Her fingers danced along his skin as the two of them relaxed. Light kisses were peppered upon the skin of his jawline. "You know what? That sounds like a great idea. So... would my Captain like take his first mate with him and make it back to this bed? Remember, handsome, save some fun for a little later. I only brought so many costumes." She said with a little laugh. He was perfectly sweet and charming.

He smiled "Yeah, that sounds fine by me" he said giving her bare ass a spank and he smiled "I know, but we could always put on old ones or... I could maybe be with my sexy gamer girl... sitting on her boyfriends cock while wearing her typical by the blade outfit" he said referencing when she told him about how she typically wore very little while playing as he sighed "I should get up and get my stuff from my room and hopefully get my money back..." holding her close he sat up slowly as he kissed her "so... do you want to just relax here and wait for your captain's return? or you can come with though... don't pull on panties" he said giving a wink "I really find that to be super sexy knowing you are ready to fuck at a moment's notice"

Oh the idea was so sexy, she could hardly hid the naughty smile spreading upon her lips. It was certainly an idea that would not be overlooked. One that she could stash for later use. She loved the kisses and was certainly in no mood to give up his company just yet, so her arms were wrapped around him when he st up so that he would have no choice to bring her us as well. The moment the first suggestion was made she nodded her head in a sure refusal. "I'm coming with you and what are these 'panties' or which you speak, my love?" She fooled around and laughed a little. "Well you know I'm ready whenever you get the slightest craving. Be it me bent over a park bench or sitting spread eagle on top of a public bathroom sink, I'm yours." She stole a kiss from his lips before she crawled off of the bed, giving him a little wag of her backside before standing. "Well... the sooner we leave, the sooner we can get back."

"Yeah but I can't promise we will do anything that could get us arrested" he said as he stood and gave her ass a spank after she wagged it at him as he pulled on his boxers and his pants "after all I need something for our second date" he said with a small wink as he got dressed and he walked over to her before he pulled her close to him and gave her a long, passion filled kiss before the two then left the bedroom and headed downstairs, the two making out quite heavily in the surprisingly empty elevator before ending up on the ground floor with a couple people looking embarrassed as they got to see the doors open to two people making out, well that and her skirt being hiked up by one of his hands to show the crowd her bare ass, and the bit of cum leaking from it. The two however just headed out, heading over to the hotel where the con actually was to get his stuff. He luckily had not gotten his stuff in his room yet so overall he just had to talk with the people at the front desk until they managed to at least cancel the other night that he would have had and got his bags which he slung his large backpack over his shoulder and smiled as he took his suitcase as he walked back over to her "So, back to the room then?" he asked knowing the answer would be yes as they quickly began to head back over, taking little time getting back as soon enough they were back in her bedroom and he blushed as he kissed her saying "give me one second, I just have to set something up first" he said as he moved over to the desk with his backpack, taking out a really top of the line laptop as he hooked it up but didn't turn it on as he smiled "I figured if there is a moment of silence I can do some work, I usually do at least a bit at every con"

Back
Top Bottom