Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Love (QuietSeductress & Rage)

She swallowed every bit of cum that he pumped into her mouth. She stopped thrusting and just let him do the moving, or rather let his cock do the moving. Once he was all cummed out, Jenna slowly pulled her lips off him, licking a few last droplets off his tip. She happily looked up at him, "well I didn't have it in me until you gave it to me!" She winked and got off her knees and sat back down next to him on the bed. "So tell me, how did I do?" She didn't know that girls had a hard time getting him to cum in their mouths, she figured that something like that was routine and she wanted to know how she compared against the competition.

Axel quickly zipped his pants back up and laid back down, his legs feeling a bit like jelly at the moment. "Wow," he smiled, "I don't think I've had something that good either in a long time, or ever. But nobody was as passionate as you were... that was great, Jenna." He smiled at her, reaching his arms out to stretch his muscles. The whole blowjob had gotten his body tightened up, and a few satisfying cracks were heard traveling down his spine.

"So," he yawned, looking up at her. "I guess we're a little more familiar with each other, huh?" He couldn't help but laugh at his silly remark, looking over to check the time. "And man, time really flew by when we were having fun, huh? Though I think you made my head spin so bad that I forgot what we were just studying..." He chuckled slightly, spreading out a little more on his bed.

She beamed a smile at his approving words. She really liked the fact that she could have been quite possibly the only girl that had gave him such a wonderful experience as that, that really made her day. It was silly to be competitive, but that's just how Jenna was and with Axel's track record, how could she not compare herself to the others. It wasn't that she thought she was or wasn't better than them, it was just knowing that Axel didn't want to be with anyone else but her that really drove her competitive spirit. She too stretched her limbs, feeling them relax, but they didn't crack like his did.

"Yes, I suppose we are! And I was happy to make your head spin, hope I didn't leave you too dizzy!" She giggled and leaned over to plant a sweet kiss on his lips. He looked comfy laying on his bed and it made Jenna really want to cuddle up with him, but it was getting about that time to head out. "Well I suppose I should be going. Thanks for the study session, it was fun!" Another wink and kiss came his way, then she got up off the bed and gathered her books. "I'll see you tomorrow," she said sweetly and then headed out of his room.

"Right," Axel smiled, kissing her back while watching her grab her things. He gave her a small wave and watched her head out the door before laying back down onto his bed, stretching out his limbs to completely take over his mattress. He yawned, grabbing his phone to check for any messages or missed calls. He didn't see anything and smiled, happily knowing that he worked out the girl problem for the most problem. But now that the students were dealt with... the next step were the teachers. Axel groaned inwardly on his bed, closing his eyes.

The teachers, now hearing of their relationships, even supported it or held it with disdain. He had a few talk to him and say how proud they were of seeing him actually "try" because of Jenna while others told him to stop seeing her since he would most likely "corrupt" her. Axel rolled his eyes, shaking his head with that silly thought. What students did in their spare time didn't concern them... and he hated it when they butted into his business.

Jenna went home with a bright smile on her face. She had started her day in such a bad mood and now it was ending perfectly. She said a quick hello to her parents and then went upstairs to put her stuff away. Upon coming back down, she halted as she heard her parents talking about her and Axel.

"Seems this tutoring thing was a good idea. They both seem really happy."
"Yes, I just don't want Jenna to get influenced by Axel's poor behavior, you know his reputation with girls."
"Dear, I think it's the other way around. Axel is the one being influenced by Jenna. It only took ten years, but it's better late then never, right?"
"Yes, I suppose you're right."

Jenna stood there a moment. Her mom was obviously on board with it all, but her dad had some reservations, as any father would for his daughter. taking a deep breath, she came downstairs as if she didn't hear anything. Together, they ate dinner as a family and had a normal weekday discussion. Jenna's dad was pushing for Jenna to get a track scholarship, but Jenna was still unsure. She loved track, but she had other passions that seemed better suited for a career. Her mom was going to support her in whatever she chose, so it was really just about pleasing her dad. Deadlines were getting close and Jenna needed to make a decision.

The next day, Axel woke up a bit groggy. Following his morning routine he took a shower and ate breakfast, dressing up in a red flannel shirt over a plain black T, and a dark pair of jeans. He slipped on his skate shoes, holding a piece of toast in his mouth. He quickly said goodbye to his parents and headed outside, making his way to the driveway. He was about to enter his car when he stopped for a second, glancing back at Jenna's house. They were nextdoor neighbors, and since they basically went to school at the same time, why not do it together? He shrugged and made his way over to her door, hoping to surprise her.

Since their families knew each other pretty well, Axel entered their front door without knocking. Her parents nowhere to be found, so he just shrugged and made his way over to her living room, plopping right down onto the couch. He checked his phone to see the time, and smiled with his lack of messages. The days were just getting better and better.

Getting up the next morning was a bit easier. She had something to look forward to now that her and Axel were something of an item these days. Her parents had to leave earlier than usual, her dad had a conference and her mom had meetings around town. Jenna was up in her room, finishing up a few things when Axel came into the house. She hadn't heard the door because she had earplugs in her ears, she was listening to some music.

In her red skinny jeans, military style black boots and purple tank, she headed downstairs to get breakfast. She walked right past Axel, who was plopped on her couch and then a moment later, everything registered. Jenna pulled out her earphones, turned and smiled happily at him. "Well good morning handsome!" She stepped over to him then leaned over the couch and planted a kiss on his lips. "What brings you by my house?" This was a pleasant surprise to have Axel waiting for her, perhaps he wanted to ride with her to school.

Axel kissed her back with a light smile. "Just thought that, you know, since we sorta live next to each other, we could go to school together. But I want to drive this time." He smirked, leaning his back onto the seat and folding his hands behind his head. His backpack was already resting on the floor beside his chair, looking as fat as it did yesterday. He yawned lightly, still feeling a bit of the grogginess from when he woke up. The tutoring was great, but he was finding it more and more difficult to think... remembering everything they went over wasn't easy for him, but at least it helped it get C's.

He stretched his arms out, hearing a few satisfying pops roll down his arms. "So," he started, "Any teachers give you lip about us yet? I've been told once, but mostly I hear them chat to themselves. Now that we have the students accepting it, we have to work on the adults now I guess. I think maybe even my parents might be a bit concerned..."

She watched as he got more comfortable on her couch. It was funny to see him so at home in her house. Jenna didn't quite feel the same way at his house, but that probably had more to do with Axel just being the carefree person that he was. "Yeah, that sounds good and we'll let you drive today!" She winked at him then slid over the back of the couch to lay with him on it. She figured that he was still a bit tired from yesterday, Jenna found herself a bit groggy too, but it was a content sort of laziness.

"Teachers have a problem with it too? Why? It's none of their business." Jenna hadn't had anyone speak to her about her hanging around with Axel and if any teacher approached her about, she'd politely tell them that it was none of their concern. But parents were another story. "My parents, or really my dad, is concerned. Thinks you're going to treat me like all the other girls you've been with. My mom on the other hand thinks I'm a good influence on you." She shrugged and look up at him, "what are your parents concerned about?"

"Well, they're concerned with just about the same thing..." Axel frowned, running his hands through his damp hair. "But they're sorta stuck in the middle... they don't want this to be like a hassle for you , and they're also worried about distracting you from your own studies. But otherwise they're pretty happy with all that's going on. Still, the teachers are bothering me a little more... it may seem like a little thing, but I'm not exactly on their list of favorite students. I've done and so lots of things to them that I probably shouldn't have." Axel leaned back and frowned. "Well, this could just be something to not worry about... or it could be something that can be serious."

"Anyways," Axel sat up, twirling his keys. "You about ready to head out? We're usually bright and early at school, right?" He smirked, looking around the house. "Oh, and where are your parents? I was kinda surprised that they didn't greet me at the door today."

Jenna frowned a little that his parents were worried that Axel was taking up too much of her time and concerned that Jenna's grades would be affected. Though it was between Axel and his parents, Jenna found it a little sad that they didn't have as much faith in him that her parents did with her. Either way, Jenna was going to prove that Axel could excel and do decently in school. She wanted him to know the feeling of his parents being proud of him. As far as the teachers went, Jenna found it disappointing that they would approach Axel about it. It wasn't their problem, and well it wasn't even a problem. It was a bit odd that they would get into the students business anyway.

"Yeah I'm ready!" Jenna got up off the couch and grabbed her bag. "Oh my parents left early, Dad had a conference and Mom had some meetings. It happens every so often that I get the house to myself in the mornings!" she giggled, I was actually going to plug in my iPod to the speakers and listen to some music, but it's about time to get going."

He smiled and stood up, making his way toward the door. "Alright then! Let's head out, shall we?" He opened the door for her and stepped out, making his way over to his car. He had saved up for years and worked 2-3 jobs for his car, and he was insanely proud of it. It was sleek, white, and had no scratches visible on its body. He took better care of it then anything in his life, and it was the second favorite material thing other than video games.

He stepped in and switched it on, revving up the engine with a grin. "Alright," He smiled, "second day of the week, right? Let's hope the rest of the week goes by in a flash." He had a nervous feeling creeping up in his gut, but he ignored it. He was going to have to go to school anyways, and he wasn't afraid to face any more challenges head on.

Jenna led the way out of her house and over to his car. He had a pretty nice looking car. It was one thing that she knew he took really good care of, something that he had actually worked hard for. Jenna hopped into the passenger side and stuck her bag in the foot well between her legs before putting on her seatbelt. "I think I've only ever been in your car one time. Looks good!" she took a quick look around, the interior was still in good shape and it didn't smell bad on the inside.

"Yes, let's hope that no one did anything bad to your locker!" She enthused and chuckled. Yesterday had started horrible but ended well. Jenna hoped that the good mojo would continue into today. All of the girls were seemingly taken care of and it would be really unprofessional for any of the teachers to pull any stunts with them, so really all they had to deal with were glares and stares, which wasn't so bad. "Alright let's blow this taco stand!" Jenna was pumped.

Axel pulled the car out of the driveway and started down the street, tapping his fingers lightly against the steering wheel. "I don't think somebody with mess with my locker," Axel stated, turning the volume on the radio up a little. "It's all over with anyway, and I wouldn't really care if something happened to it. I'm just hoping nobody tries to damage my car...." The thought just made Axel shiver... this thing was his pride and joy. If somebody tried to hurt it, he wasn't sure what he would do.

"Anyways, how's track doing?" He asked, pulling into the school parking lot. "Any more problems or is it all good there?" He grabbed his backpack and stepped out of the car, hanging it over one shoulder. The female students seemed to ignore them now, making their way to the school. A few of the guys gave Axel friendly waves which he happily returned.

Jenna too hoped that no one messed with his car. Axel would surely go off the deep end if that were to happen. The song that played on the radio was catchy and she found herself tapping her feet to the beat. She was going to ask him about his taste in music, but she needed to find the right time because then it was going to segway into him singing and Jenna didn't want him to be closed off with her about that.

Once they got to school, she hopped out of the car and started to walk with him inside. "Track is good. everyone just thought it was an accident and stuff. No further incidents to report." She smiled at him and nudged him a little with her elbow. No longer did they get stared or glared at. It was actually really nice. Together they made their way to his locker and sorted their book bags out. Axel's friends were there, but they didn't say anything to Jenna. Jenna felt a little out of place with his group, so she got her things together and said goodbye to Axel before walking off.

One of Axel's good friends James walked over, "hey man, this thing with Jenna, is it for real? I mean is she your girlfriend now or what?" James didn't really have an issue with it, he was just curious as to why Axel did a complete 180 after hanging out with her.

Axel blinked, looking up to his friend James. "You know... I don't really know..." He said truthfully. It was true that he really, really cared for Jenna... but he had never really experienced love. Sure, he had dated often back in the past, but gave up on then when he was able to have sex with just about any girl. But this thing with Jenna... it was something that he couldn't put a word onto. But what did Jenna thing? He knew it was something simliar, but... maybe this was the love thing that he had never had before. Axel gave his friend a shrug before taking his books from his locker.

"I'll... ask her about that. You're cool with it, right?" Axel asked. James laughed and clapped his friend on the back.

"Of course, dude. I'm your friend, not one of those girls that you used to bang every weekend." They both had a bit of a laugh and Axel waved his friend off before heading off to close. All of his guy friends were completely cool with it. Axel had a few girls that he considered friends, but he would have to see what they thought about the whole deal.

Jenna got to her first class and took her seat. No one really paid any attention to her, things kind of went back to normal. She took her notebook out and started to doodle while she waited for class to begin. Five minutes went by and then she noticed that she was doodling Axel's name all over the place. She smiled to herself and closed her book. Her and Axel had definitely gotten a lot closer in the two weeks that they've seen each other on regular terms. Jenna was finding herself liking him a lot. It was like all the years of hating and arguing with him just vanished. They had a clean slate now and they were just allowed to be themselves with one another; it was actually really nice.

First period flew by and that set the tone for the rest of the day. Before Jenna knew it, she was out in the parking lot waiting by Axel's car because he was her ride home. She had almost forgot as she walked out into the parking lot if it hadn't been for her seeing his car first and recounting the events of that morning. The car was seemingly untouched and Jenna was glad for that. She didn't know if she'd be able to stop the bomb that would become Axel if his car was damaged at all.

"Excuse me, Axel?" A voice practically soaking with authority called from behind. "Can I speak to you for a moment?" Axel frowned, his backpack slung over his shoulder. He spun on his heel just to be face to face with Mr. Wallace, one of the math teachers. Axel was in one of his classes, though it wasn't an accelerated class or an advanced form of math... since math was his weakest subject, he was stuck with this ass of a teacher. Mr. Wallace was in his early forties with a slowly balding head and a grey suit. Axel ran his hand through his hair... this wouldn't be fun.

"Yes, Mr. Wallace?" Axel greeted as sarcastically happy as he could.

"I've heard that you and Jenna have been hanging around with each other often..." Mr. Wallace sneered at Axel. "You aren't... dulling her studies, are you? Or turning into one of those 'booty call' girls that you have so many of?"

"It's not like that." Axel glared, "It's completely mutual."

"That doesn't mean it's the best for her." Mr. Wallace leaned in. "I'm watching you, boy. You'd be surprised how easy it is to expel a student." Mr. Wallace charged away, leaving a very fuming Axel.

With the walk to the car, Axel managed to cool down. The thing with Mr. Wallace could wait for now, and it wouldn't be an issue unless he pressed it. Well, at least he hoped it wouldn't.

He smiled when he saw Jenna and waved over at her. "Yo. How was school?" He asked, unlocking his car. He wouldn't tell her about this yet... he didn't want to throw yet another obstacle at them.

She smiled as he approached the car, "eh, it was school, you know how it is!" She chuckled and hopped into the passenger seat. "How was your day? Any issues arise?" She didn't have a clue about his encounter with Mr. Wallace, she was just asking out of habit. "Oh and before I forget, I've got practice tomorrow so we can't study until after, if you still wanted to at all tomorrow." She buckled up and sat patiently while Axel drove them home. Her phone went off and she answered on the third ring. It was her mom, she was stuck in meetings and her dad had an emergency business trip out of town. Her mom wouldn't be home until late and she wanted Jenna to stay at a friends house. "Mom, I'll be find, I'm a big girl. Besides I've got Axel to keep me company!" She beamed a smile at him. Her mom acquiesced, but told Jenna to be careful. Jenna knew what that meant, so she reassured her mom.

She hung up with her mom and looked at Axel, "well looks like we're studying at my house!" She rather liked the idea of Axel being in her home. She felt that she had a little more of the advantage, but then again, this morning he looked quite comfortable on her couch, making himself quite at home.

Axel smiled, happy that she asked. "No issues today. Everybody ignored me like I hoped they would." He completely ignored the small encounter with Mr. Wallace today, no wishing to give Jenna more problems. Mr. Wallace thought of Jenna as some sort of gem, while Axel was the coal in the bottom of a pit. He heard her answer her phone and thought back to what happened the other day... they had both gotten rather intimate. Would the same thing happen today, or?... He shook his head. They would get there when they got there.

"So I get to keep you all to myself today, huh?" He smirked, pulling his car into her driveway. "Well, it looks like we get to hang out at your place today. It's nice since I don't have to worry about cleaning my sheets this time." He chuckled, getting out of his car. He checked the time on his phone before making his way to her doorway, opening the door for her. It was his thing... he had to be polite to the ladies.

"Looks like it!" She stated happily to his question. She liked knowing that they would have some uninterrupted time together today. Not that being at his house was ever an issue, but Jenna just felt more comfortable at her house and it was also a good change of scenery for their study sessions. She rolled her eyes at his comment about clean sheets. He was always going to have little innuendos like that. Jenna was just putting her phone in her bag when Axel opened her door. "Oh well thank you kindly! What a gentleman!" She popped out of the car and walked to her front door.

She stepped inside and then stepped aside to let him in. Closing the door behind her, she dropped her stuff off at the dining room table and walked into the kitchen. "Would you like something to eat? I can make us some sandwiches?" As she asked, she opened the fridge and leaned down to start pulling items out. even if he didn't want anything, she was hungry.

"Heheh... woman in the kitchen making sandwiches, huh?" Axel smirked, taking his comfortable seat on her coach. It was basically his most favorite thing in her house... it was warm, cozy, and incredibly soft. He would even consider stealing it for his own. He grabbed his books from his backpack and set them down onto his table, flipping through to the correct pages. He got his notes ready and placed them beside them, totally getting ready for their little session. He liked being prepared and being a little step ahead at times.

"So, no problems at school?" He asked, making sure that she didn't get bothered. "Nothing from the students or teachers?" He leaned back in the couch, trying to get a fix on where Jenna was in the kitchen.

"No, no problems at school. It was pretty much a normal day for me. Practice tomorrow will really tell me if things are back to normal though. There are quite a few girls on the track team that you fucked so we'll see!" she giggled as she started to prepare the sandwiches. Jenna didn't mind the domestic duty thing. Her mom was a great role model. She was the kind of women that held a high power job, but still found time to be the domestic mother and housewife for her family. Her mom balanced it well and as far as Jenna knew, her parents didn't have many quarrels. Jenna just made a simple club sandwich for her and Axel. When she was done, she cleaned up and grabbed to Coke's and headed into the living room.

"Here you go!" She handed him a plate with a three tiered sandwich and a can of soda. Her own plate mimicked his; it was just as big. Jenna could eat. She loved food and didn't hide the fact that she could eat most people under the table. She didn't look like a foodie though, she was petite and fit, but that's where track came into play, it helped her burn off all the calories from the food. "I hope you like it. I realized that you've never ate anything that I've made before."

"Too many girls on the track team if you ask me," Axel rolled his eyes and smiled at her. "Oh, and don't worry about me being 'diseased' or anything. I always made sure I was protected, and I got a checkup recently. So I'm all clean!" He chuckled, grabbing the plate from her with a wide smile. "Thanks," He nodded, setting it down onto the table next to his books and notes. He picked up his phone and checked it, being a little paranoid about any mean texts or missed calls. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary he set it back down and sighed in relief.

He reached down at his sandwich with a smug grin. "This isn't gonna kill me, is it?" He chuckled, bringing it to his mouth to take a small bite. "Not too bad, Jenna." He chuckled, "Although sandwiches are a bit easy, huh? Maybe I should have you make me a full course meal." He laughed, reaching down to take a sip from the coke she got for him. "Anyways... there's something that I've sorta been meaning to ask you..."

"It's totally going to kill you! There's vegetables in there!" She said with a smile. She dug into her own sandwich and nodded that he approved. "Oh I could too, I actually really like to cook and my mom's a really good cook so I've learned from the best!" She didn't see herself making anything fancy for him soon, but maybe she could make him dinner one of these days. Make it out to something like a date. Idly Jenna wondered if that's where this thing between them was heading. She put down her sandwich and looked at him when he told her that there was something that he wanted to ask her. It could be a lot of things, so Jenna didn't try to guess what it was that he was thinking out. "Yeah, okay what's up?" She folded her legs underneath her and looked at him straight. Her father always told her to look people in the eye when they were talking to you, it was just polite.

Back
Top Bottom