Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Love (QuietSeductress & Rage)

"Crush? I don't know about that..." He chuckled, focusing on rubbing the ointment over her small wound. "It was confusing back then... kinda still is now. It might have the fact that you were the only girl I knew when I was a kid, or maybe there might have been something... I don't know. Whatever the case, I guess I still drew you in that notebook, so I guess in some way you mattered. Anyways, that's all I'm saying, so I won't give you any more dirt." He chuckled, gently setting down the bandaid onto her leg.

Axel wasn't sure why, but with the way that Jenna looked he felt like being a bit... teasing and playful. He suddenly bent forward, shoving her down onto her back so that he was on his hands and knees above her, the exact opposite position that they were in the night before. "So you can be a bit of a wild girl, huh?" He smirked, "that's good, since that's the way I like 'em. You're not miss perfect right now... you're Jenna. And maybe... just maybe... I found that a little hot."

He eventually sat back up, smiling down at her. "Sometimes I wonder if I should give you a little lesson every now and now..." He said, his tone sultry.

A soft breath of air escaped her lips as he pushed her back to laying down on the bed. Her eyes stared up at his. She found it a little hot how he just leaned over her on his hands and knees. He was becoming more and more handsome to her and Jenna was starting to let herself like him, though she did still have her moments where she was shocked at the turn of events, but she was managing them well enough. "So you think I'm hot?" She smirked back and leaned up on her elbows as he raised up off her.

"Pray tell, what kind of lessons could I learn from you?" She could probably guess, but she wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth. "And here I thought I was the one giving out the lessons! I don't believe I heard my parents tell me to come over here so you could tutor me in the ways of promiscuity. I doubt my parents would approve," she giggled. His sultry tone didn't go unnoticed, it made Jenna blink up at him and halted her thoughts for a moment. Axel was really quite the Casanova with girls, even Jenna was becoming affected by it.

Axel rolled his eyes with a smile. "Parents? As long as you continue to really care what they think, how can you truly be able to be free? Sure, you're supposed to trust their guidance... but eventually you're going to live you're own life, right? So why not try and start now?" Axel moved, sitting ontop of the bed next to her lying form, his feet off onto the floor.

"And there are lots of lesson I can teach you," he smirked, "In a way, I showed you the right way to kiss, right? There's a lot more to that kind of stuff more than kissing, you know." He winked, leaning back onto his arms. "And it didn't seem like you hated it, you know. There's more where that came from if you're willing to give it a shot, Jenna. I'd like to think of it as 'thanks' for tutoring me." To be honest, he kinda wanted to do those things anyway. With Jenna, it was strangely a different kind of experience.

She understood where he was coming from with the whole "parents" thing. To be quite honest, they probably wouldn't care that much if she acted out a bit. Jenna was always the good person, doing all the things that she was supposed to and hardly ever coloring outside of the lines. And since she'd be graduating soon, now seemed like the perfect time to really discover just who she was and who she wanted to be.

She laid there and listened to him tell her what sort of things she could learn from him. As he leaned onto his hands, she sat up a little and turned to him, "okay, but let's not pretend that you don't get any benefit out of this either." She smirked at him, "but you're right, I didn't hate it. Although, I don't want it to be like you're returning the favor, that just cheapens it and I don't think our kissing yesterday was cheap at all." She couldn't believe that she was actually going along with this. She didn't want to refuse though because their relationship might go back to them hating each other. "Oh, just one thing though. You have to admit to me that you think I'm hot." She cocked her head to one side and sat there waiting for his omission.

"Benefit, huh?" Axel chuckled, "Yeah, I definitely get something good out of this." He smirked at her. "And you want me to admit that I think you're hot, huh?" He laughed, shaking his head. "Alright, fine. I think you're hot, Jenna." He smiled, reaching forward to cup her cheek, "Your emerald eyes are really beautiful, and I love how soft and silky your hair is..." He put his hand to her hair, softly trailing it through. "The dress that you're wearing boggled my mind, and even seeing you yesterday in your running clothes was enough to tempt me." He kept going on, his voice sounding more sultry and hot with each word. "Is that what you wanted me to say, Jenna?" His face was close, and she would be able to feel his warm breath wisping over her lips.

He smiled, slowly pulling back and adding back the distance. "There, I said it. Does that make you happy?" He asked, cocking his head to mirror her earlier expression. This moment was getting heated for him as well, but he felt like it was some kind of competition for a strange reason. Sure, he had been flustered only a few times, but he felt like he needed to give back what he took.

She really hadn't expected him to omit that to her and then when he did, she was taken back as he continued, telling her how beautiful her eyes were and how he liked her hair. His words and the way he said them, took her breath away. For a moment she thought that this was just another one of his lines, but something about how he said it made her think that he wasn't as unaffected by all this as he seemed and that made her believe him. He was unbelievably close to her lips, but she didn't move, or really she couldn't move. Her eyes just stayed glued to his, "yes, I think that about covers it," she muttered.

Once he had pulled back, she let out the air that she had been holding in. "Um, yeah sure, I mean it was nice." She smirked, trying to play it off nonchalantly. She didn't want him to know just how much she liked it. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear she smiled at him, "so shall we get started with the lesson on history?" She was flustered and was just trying to distract herself.

Axel smiled, standing up from the bed. "Sure thing. Our stuff is all downstairs, so would you like me to bring everything up here or would you rather go downstairs and have our little lesson there?" He asked, moving over to lean against his desk. History was the easiest subject for him unlike math. He didn't have to know a ton of different equations to know the names of past presidents or critical events that had happened in their country.

Axel lifted his phone to check the time. It was still incredibly early in the day, and his parents weren't going to be home for a while. He was about to put his phone away when it vibrated, the familiar number of one of the girl from school popping up. He frowned, immediately hitting ignore and shoving it back down into his pocket. He had told her time after time that he was busy, but she wasn't listening... he hated girls that thought that the entire world circled around them.

"We can just head downstairs since that's where my stuff is." She wanted to be out of his room because it was quite tempting to do away with schoolwork and work on other things. As she got up and fixed her dress, she heard his phone vibrated and watched him quickly ignore it. "Booty call?" She asked with a giggle. She figured that he had just about every girl's number in his contact list anyhow. Once she was sorted out, she started to head downstairs where she grabbed her bag and pulled out her history book.

Taking a seat on the couch, she opened it to the chapter that they were currently covering. Jenna made herself comfortable and pulled off her wedge shoes and tucked her feet underneath her. "Oh before I forget, I won't be able to come over after school tomorrow or Friday. I've got track practice tomorrow and then a meet on Friday." Jenna was set to win her division for the pole vault and for the one hundred meter dash. She may have been small, but she was strong and fast.

"It's nothing but booty calls these days..." He sighed, following her downstairs. "Usually, it's the girls that are a pretty boring lay. Making you do everything without giving a decent amount back... hey, I'm a good giver, but if I don't get it back I don't leave a happy man." He chuckled, sitting beside her on the couch to snatch out his bag. He quickly unzipped it, grabbing all of his books and setting them in a rough stack onto the table. He grabbed his history book and laid back onto the couch, relaxing into its soft cushions as he watched Jenna get herself ready.

"Track practice, huh?" He smiled. "That's when the girls wear their skin-tight spandex shorts, right?" Axel chuckled, "I have to admit, I love seeing women in stuff like that." He propped his legs up onto the table, his fingers opening up the book to the page they were on. Axel frowned slightly, his disappointment with their current subject showing on his face.

She smirked at him, "that would be the sport, yes." The track uniforms were standard, spandex shorts and sports bra with the school's logo and name on it. "Does that mean that I'll see you in the stands at the meet?" She was sort of hoping to because she just wanted him to be there, but she wasn't going to come right out and ask him to come. With his legs propped up on the coffee table and his body relaxed into the couch, he looked very comfortable, so much so that Jenna wanted to snuggle up with him, but she kept her distance.

"I know, it's not the funnest of chapters, even I don't care much for it, but it will be on the test next week, so we need to go over it." She started in on the points to cover and expressing what the teacher was likely to ask about certain events on the test. Axel did well to keep up which made Jenna happy. Things went a lot better than yesterday. After fort five minutes or so, Jenna closed her history book, "see, that wasn't so bad now was it?" She lightly slapped his leg.

Axel took a deep breath, setting down the book. His brain felt fried, his energy almost drained by the whole lesson. He wasn't sure how he was going to survive high school at this rate... sometimes he couldn't even believe that he never got held back. He sighed, looking back over at Jenna. She still looked fresh and ready to go, and he couldn't believe that she could just absorb information like that. He was going to have some time to rest before moving on to the other subjects.

"See me at the meet? Maybe." He chuckled, "anyways, I think I need a bit of a break. My brain doesn't exactly work like yours." He folded his hands behind his head and closed one of his eyes, peering over at their with a smirk on his lips. "You know," he chuckled, "I'm completely relaxed right now. If you wanted to make a move, now wouldn't be a bad time." He teased. He was sure that she was feeling the same way right now... that strange magnetism that was constantly pulling them together.

She smirked at him, "tell me someone who's brain works like mine!" She had a point, there was really no one that caught on to school quite like her. It really was a gift, at least that's how other people saw it. To Jenna, that was just how she was, it was normal to her. "That's fine, a break sounds good!" She placed her book on the table and leaned back into the couch. She was fine to continue, but she didn't want to fry the neurons in Axel's brain that were forming new connections to allow him to remember the stuff she was teaching him.

She cocked her head at him when he mentioned that now was the perfect time to make a move, if she wanted. "And what makes you think that I would want to?" She smiled as she leaned over to him, "I think that you want me to make a move so that you will have an excuse to make a move back, what do you say to that?" She was now straddling his lap, her ass sitting fully on his thighs. Jenna hadn't consciously moved to sit on him, it just happened and the small look of surprise on her face when she looked down at herself, would have told him that.

With her hands, she started to trail light circles on his chest through his t-shirt until she reached his face. With her index finger, she traced his lips from corner to corner and then she leaned down and kissed him sweetly. Her green eyes looked straight into his blue, "so is my lesson on how to make a move?"

Axel lifted an eyebrow, surprised at her movements. He was just teasing her, but was pleasantly surprised when she took her place on top of him, straddling his legs. Her kiss was sweet, like taking a small lick from a favorite candy. It was brief and small, but it kept you wanting more and more until you've completely had it all.

"Yup. My turn to play teacher." He smirked, "not doing too bad, girl... though if you really, really want to heat things up and get one's blood pumping, you have to be a bit more forceful but somehow be more gentle." He grabbed her waist, slowly scooting her closer to him. He reached up, breathing softly onto her neck. "First, you want to get them riled up," he whispered to her skin, his soft lips gracing her warm skin. "Then, you slowly make a make..." the hot, wet tip of his tongue emerged from his lips, slowly sliding down her neck and reaching her collarbone.

"But don't forget your hands..." he said, his voice coming in low. His hands slowly moved up over her thighs, caressing them in circular movements. He traced a line back up her neck, moving tortuously slow up to her ear. "Moving a bit slow helps too..." he whispered in her hear, "you get all that, Jenna?"

She gasped as he grabbed her and pulled her closer to his body. The heat radiating off his body enveloped her and made her so comfortable in his arms. She became quite alert when she started to whisper into her neck. Feeling his breath made her shiver and it also made her whimper too. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head at the moment his tongue touched her skin. It was all so erotic to feel. Jenna had never thought that she'd experience such chemistry with someone like this.

She was lightly panting as he continued the lesson. With his hands placed on her thighs, she felt her inner thigh muscles clench and her stomach muscle tighten. Jenna knew what she was feeling, it was desire and she was becoming comfortable with feeling it when she was around Axel. With the lesson moving at a snail's pace, it just became torturous and Jenna's skin felt incredibly hot now.

"Uh huh," she moaned and scooted a bit closer, letting her crotch rub against his. She was about to break, she was so close to just giving in, but then something pulled her back. It was his phone vibrating in his pocket. She was knocked out of her erotic trance and brought back to the land of the living. Quickly she moved off of him so that he could answer his phone.

Axel rolled his eyes and fished out his phone, grumbling at the name. "Fuck... it's Tara again." He shook his head, trying to decide if he really wanted to answer this. He looked over at Jenna and got a playful smile, punching down the answer button. He quickly put it on speaker and held it out a good distance so that it didn't make his ear bleed. "Hello?" He answered.

"Oh, hey Axel." The voice came from the other line. The voice was definitely from a girl, and it sounded pretty upset. "I didn't think you would pick up... you've been ignoring my calls recently." Axel rolled his eyes and held in a chuckle.

"Yeah, sorry Tara." He answered, "I've just sorta been busy, you know?"

"But I miss you..." Tara answered, "my boyfriend's been getting lousy lately... he can't make me scream like you can..." Axel covered his mouth with his hand, holding in his laughter as best as he could.

"I get it," Axel answered, "but I can't do much right now. I'm sorta with another girl at the moment." Axel reached over, squeezing Jenna's hand before pulling it away.

"...Oh..." Tara's voice sounded a bit depressed, "I see... is it Courtney? Or Sammy?"

"Someone much better than those two." Axel smirked, "I'll see you later." He hung up the phone and looked over, smiling at Jenna. "Sorry about that... girls just have a hard time when I can't come to their sexual rescue."

Jenna didn't mind that Axel took the call, but she was surprised when he put it on speaker. She sat there and listened to their conversation. She too had to keep from giggling. Tara sounded so needy that it was almost pathetic. Oddly enough, Jenna could sympathize in a way, Axel was really easy on the eyes and though she hadn't had any personal sexual experience with him, she was sure that he didn't disappoint.

Her eyes lit up when he told Tara that he was with another girl and that the girl was much better than two other girls combined. Jenna gave him an impressed look. She felt like hot shit, even if Axel told Tara that for the shits and giggles of it. "Man, was she desperate! Are all the girls you've been with like that?" It was one thing to like having sex with Axel, but a whole other thing when it practically controlled them.

"You better be careful with Tara, I hear she gets jealous easily." Jenna playfully shook her head. "Why didn't you tell her it was me? Not that I'm complaining, I am just curious that's all." Axel could have easily mentioned Jenna's name and because he hadn't, she thought that he was either embarrassed to tell anyone or he didn't want Jenna's rep getting tarnished with being with him.

"I just don't want any of the girls to come after you." Axel stated, leaning back on his couch. "Girls are much more terrifying than guys are in that regard. They'll start doing tons of bad stuff to you, and all of it won't be physical." Axel smirked, "there are a lot of girls at school who thought they owned me... thought they could control me and use me as means to satisfy their frustrations whenever they didn't have a boyfriend. Man, I made sure to play them all..." He leaned back again, his eyes on the ceiling.

"To be honest, it's rather tiring getting pulled around from girl to girl. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love sex, but honestly I've never really dated somebody before." He shrugged, "I didn't like the idea of being tied down. I was asked out a few times, said no, and then had sex anyways to make up for it." Axel chuckled, "Wow, I'm a total manwhore... sorry you have to tutor someone like that." He stated, slightly frowning in his own thoughts.

The conversation quickly turned to Axel bagging on himself and Jenna didn't like that. Sure he had a reputation with the girls, but that didn't mean that that's all he was good for. It was sweet of him to try and protect her from all the cattiness that the girls at school exhibited, but it wasn't like Jenna hadn't had to deal with that before. Just by listening to him, it sounded like he was getting tired of all this shit. Sure it was probably fun at first, but now it was wearing on him and getting him down.

To pick the mood back up off the floor, she straddle his lap again, "hey, stop thinking so low of yourself, you're better than that and you should believe someone who knows everything!" She grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a hot kiss, complete with plenty of tongue and lip biting. When she broke the kiss, her green eyes focused on him. "Sure at first I didn't like this arrangement, but now I do and you need to see yourself how I see you, someone with potential." She rested her forehead on his, "I'm putting trust in you to not steer me in the wrong direction and so I think you should put your trust in me to do the same."

"Hey!" Axel blinked, "w-" his words were halted by her kiss, his month quickly invaded by the pleasant warmth of her tongue and lips against his. He took the kiss happily, letting Jenna take the lead on this little sensual attack. With the kiss finally broken he smiled, feeling her face touch his in a passionate move. "Well done, Jenna..." He chuckled, "that wasn't too bad at all. I'll be sure to take your trust, then... I won't let you drive off that path..."

He linked an arm around her waist, his hand back onto her thighs caressing her soft skin. "I do have to say, it's hard to resist just pushing you over right now..." He licked his lips, his voice once again dripping with that sultry tone, "I wouldn't mind ravishing your body here and now, and it would only take a bit of a push..." He scooted her closer, and he reached up to nip very lightly at her ear. "...But maybe not now. You're going to have to come to me first." He teased, leaning back down onto the couch. "But joking aside, with you straddling me like this... it's hard not to think about anything else."

He knew how to take a sweet moment and turn it into a teaching one, maybe he should become a teacher, she thought, though she didn't tell him because he probably hated teachers. "Good, I'm glad that I'm learning your wicked ways and I'm glad that you'll take my trust. You're in good hands, I promise!" She smiled down at him.

As he pulled her body closer, there was the connection again and it clouded her mind, nothing else was able to get through. And there he went again with that sexy tone in his voice. He was really good at this stuff and part of Jenna kicked herself mentally for falling for it, but how could she not? He was so hot and sexy and talking about ravishing her body. She swallowed hard, trying to get her thoughts back to a good frame of mind. She closed her eyes and softly moaned as he nipped her ear. Fuck, what was he doing to her? He was pushing her alright, seeing just how far she'd go until she was begging for him.

Right then, Jenna realized that Axel needed a taste of his own medicine, but was she the person to give it to him? Well it was time to find out. She smiled sweetly at him, "so you like me on your lap huh?" She suggestively rubbed her ass against him, making sure to put enough pressure to give him pleasure. She then tried another tactic. Leaning down to his ear, she licked along his lobe and gently bit it, "tell me what you'd do to me Axel." Her voice velvety soft with just a little bit of moan to it.

She also remembered to not forget her hands, so she raised them up and ran her fingers through his hair, pulling his head back to expose his neck to her. She moved her mouth from his ear to his Adam's Apple, nipping gently and slowly at his flesh, "tell me what you want to do to me," she whispered into his skin.

"Ngghnnn." Axel grunted, not expecting the attack she was pressing. He was already building up an erection, the grinding of her hips against his crotch definitely gave him a pleasant response. What he had taught her just moments ago was being used against him, pushing him over to a passionate edge. Her hands, her tongue, her words... damn, she was already getting pretty good. He let out a few hot gasps, her movements almost making him lose his mind.

Almost. Two can play at this game.

"What I'd do?" He smiled, reaching up to whisper into her ear, his hands slowly moving up her thighs, looking to slip underneath her dress. "What I'd do, Jenna... is I'd lay you down, and slowly move off your dress..." He made a little motion of that, pushing her dress up her thighs slower and slower. "I'd move my hands all over your body," he whispered in his breathy tone, his hands sliding down to knead at her inner thighs. "Then I'd start licking you," his voice gasped out, filling it with a passionate lust, "right down here..." He motioned his finger up her thigh, so close to her heated sex. Yet he didn't touch it and pulled back, his hand slowly moving down her thigh.

"And then..." He reached up, nipping at her neck softly with his teeth, "I'd bend you over this couch..." He squeezed her thighs with his words, "and I'd make you moan so hard..." his tongue slowly painted a line over her collar bone. He pulled away with a smile, "and that's what I would do to you, Jenna."

Because Jenna was so involved with teasing and taunting him, her body didn't respond in it's usual way to his advances. Granted they were very sexy and seductive and if she weren't set on toying with him, she probably would have succumbed to his touches. She played along though, moaning and panting, making him believe that he had control of the reigns again. She had to admit, it was so good, especially when his finger got so close to her sex. Idly, she kicked herself for having worn a dress today and giving him such easy access to the more vulnerable parts of her body, but Jenna was determined and focused.

She still had her lips to his neck and her hands in his hair when he got done telling her what he'd do to her body. As he pulled away and smiled at her, she smiled right back and softly trailed her hands down to his chest. Without stopping, she continued one of her hands further south and when she got to his erection, she grabbed it firmly through his pants, "Mm, feels like you would enjoy me." She squeezed a little more, just enough to get him to submit a little. "If you do get the privilege to have me, it won't be over this couch, I know you've bent over quite a few girls on it." She spoke so close to his lips, almost touching them. Jenna wanted to make it clear that she wasn't going to give it up so easily. Axel would have to work for it, something that he probably wasn't use to.

With that, Jenna got off his lap and grabbed her math book, "okay, let's get back to studying!" She beamed a smile at him, loving how she just seemed so unaffected by it all.

"Whew," Axel took in a deep breath, "nice. Almost had me there, but the apprentice has yet to beat the master." Axel sighed as he took his mathbook from the table, quickly opening it up. He was glad that he hadn't fully succumb... he knew that they were both playing each other at this rate, but the fact that she actually grabbed his crotch was incredibly surprising. If it hadn't been so out of the blue he probably would have jumped her right then, but because he totally didn't expect it, it sorta brought him back to reality.

Once glance at the math book immediately took him out of his passionate daze. Axel groaned, running his hand over his hair. "Alright... let's do this..." He said regretfully, pulling out his notebook. Things went as well as he expected... his brain felt like imploding once more, and he was met with only frustration throughout the study session. Numbers were getting mixed up, and he had to take a few one minute breaks to really focus in.

After a while, the door to the house opened and his parents stepped in. They were dressed in fancy clothes and were very pleased with what they saw. "Good job, Jenna." His father smiled, "keep up the tutoring! I'm sure Axel will be happy with his new test results." Axel rolled his eyes, giving Jenna a playful smile.

She wondered if he relief was faked or not, but she decided not to dwell on it. Once he had his math book in hand, she started in on the lesson. Math wasn't Axel's strong suit, Jenna could clearly see that, so she tried a few different methods to help him out. Some of them seemed to stick, even if he had to take a few breaks here and there. Jenna was decent with math, she didn't find it particularly fun, but she did well enough.

When his parents arrived home, it was well after ten. Jenna hadn't even been home to check in and quickly she checked her phone, but there were no messages from her parents. She frowned, "clearly my parents don't car what happens to me," she joked and slipped her phone back into her purse. They probably figured that she was here at Axel's house. Jenna smiled up at Axel's dad and watched them walk upstairs for the night. "You better have better test results or I swear I will beat this shit into your head!" She grabbed her math book and raised it, pretending to hit him with it. "Well I should get going. I've already missed dinner and will probably have to make something on my own." She started to pack her things in her bag. It was another good day and Jenna felt even better for having spent most of it with Axel.

Axel nodded, standing up with her. He yawned, scratching the back of his head. "Man, all this information better stay locked up in my brain. "He laughed, giving her a pleasant smile. "So no tutoring tomorrow, huh? Shame, I'd be so looking forward to it." He gathered his books in his hands, shoving them lightly into his backpack. He lifted it and plopped it down onto the couch where he was bound to find it after stumbling around in the morning.

"Alright, Jenna." He smiled, "have a goodnight." He reached forward and pecked her lightly on the cheek before pulling back with a genuinely kind smile. "See you tomorrow, maybe." He waved her off before trudging over to the stairs to head up to his room. He massaged his temple, the study session along with the passionate interaction they had putting a toll onto him. He couldn't remember ever wanting a girl so bad at one time... man, she was doing things to him.

Back
Top Bottom