Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Love (QuietSeductress & Rage)

She listened to him tell her that he only received blowjobs, not gave them. She raised her eyebrows at him, "what ever you say!" She really didn't care to talk about giving oral to anyone or receiving, it just didn't sound very appetizing. "That just sounds horrible! I know I'm inexperienced, but I know that you don't use your teeth!" She chuckled and sat up on the bed to stretch her own body.

"A girl like me? What do you mean?" She was curious as to his definition. Was he just referring to her inexperience or her "perfectness?" She figured that he was teasing and that it was was a whole lot different from the insults and snide remarks that he usually gave her. She was starting to sober up some because she was finding it a bit hard to believe that they were actually being nice to one another. "Well the guy that I fucked said I was great, but he could've been lying, what do I know," she shrugged. "I dunno, I'd like to think that I'm good, but then again, applied research is very different from theoretical."

She glanced his way and got a big smile on her face. "Look at us, laughing and joking. Actually being somewhat decent to one another. And here we are talking about sex as if we were discussing the weather!" Jenna thought it was the oddest thing, but she was actually enjoying herself. "You know, you are not really the dick I once thought you were!"

Axel smiled. "What I meant, is that you're succeeding in life and in school. Sure, you may not have as much sexual experience as I do, but this only means I'm really getting the best out of life in the moment. You're definitely going to have a great future, one that I don't think I can have." He frowned, decided to quickly change the subject. He really, really hating talking about the future after graduation.

"Maybe we're being a little friendly because we have a little more in common then we thought," he shrugged, "oh, and I'm usually pretty open with that kind of stuff. I don't give a shit if it's embarrassing or what, so I'll just speak my mind. We're able to get along a bit now because right now you aren't hiding behind some fake facade... you're actually being who you are. An actual person. And right now, you aren't the Miss Perfect that I grew to hate. You're being who you always should be... yourself." Axel scratched the back of his head, "man that sounded cheesy..."

She got up and grabbed his hands and made him look her in the eyes, "that didn't sound cheesy at all. It's what you thought and so you said it." She gave him a soft smile as she continued. "Axel, look I'm not going to stand her and let you talk yourself down. You have potential to do great things in life, maybe you just need to see it in a different light. You can have just as good of a future as I can. You have a beautiful voice and maybe you should really pursue that. You know it makes sense that the whole academic thing doesn't come easy for you, that's not how your brain works. You're more of a creative thinker." She was beaming at him, she hadn't seen it before because she never knew that he liked to sing, but now it was clear as day.

"Your grades in art and your writing classes are great, it's just the logistical stuff that you have trouble with. As long as you get passing grades in those classes, you're golden! I think you should apply to some sort of music or art school." She was really just trying to cheer him up. She could tell that he hated not being good or decent at the basics, but he had a gift that he needed to own and feel proud of. "Of course it's all your decision, but I'd think you'd do great."

Axel was completely startled by her sudden gesture, his hands grabbing hers as he fell back onto the ground, dragging her straight with him. He landed onto his pack, pulling her accidentally into his chest. It wasn't a hard fall, but it knocked a bit of wind out from his lungs. He coughed a little and then blinked, noticing that he had actually dragged her on top of him. He laughed, holding her up to look her in the eye.

"Geez, you freaked me out for a second." He smirked, "for a second, I didn't think you'd ever want to be touched by a guy like me." His blue eyes met hers, a strange heat seeming to emanate from their bodies. "You know," he smirked, "I could almost kiss you right now." He teased, "what would you do if I did?" As much as he'd hate to admit it, that strange attraction came right back. He didn't know why or how but it was... there.

She gaped at him and his comments. Here she was trying to talk him up and he was talking about kissing her. Never did she think that Axel of all people would want to kiss her. "Well when you're insulting me, no, I don't want to be touch by you, but..." she looked away for a moment and then back to his eyes, "you're just being really sweet right now and it's nice." She could feel her pulse starting to quicken. She was actually a little nervous when he brought up the opportunity to kiss her. By the way he said it, it seemed that he wanted to kiss her and the thought of that made her skin heat up. He was clearly having an affect on her and their proximity wasn't helping.

"I..I don't know. I guess I'm surprised that you'd want to." She was quite honest, there was no need to hide things because her feelings were clearly written all over her face and her body language told him that she was in no rush to get up or shy away from being kissed. She had not thought that this tutoring session was going to go this way. In fact, this scenario was so far fetched that it wasn't even on the radar. Now it seemed that these two, who once couldn't stand to be in the same room with each other, were about to be quite close.

Axel smirked, cupping her cheek with his hand. "Maybe... but I'm not one to take advantage of a girl when she's drunk of her mind. I don't know how sober you are, and but after finishing an entire bottle of Jack it makes me a bit nervous." He smiled, still refusing to push her off and away. Are you sure that nice me right now is actually nice or is this faking? I'd like you to have a clear mind for this." That questions seemed to be for both him and her, as he wondered it himself.

"Either way, don't be surprised that I'd want to." Axel grinned, "Although I think you're a pain in the ass sometimes, you're still a girl, Jenna. A girl who has her life ahead of her, and who has needs and desires. So I want to ask you this: What do you want to do? Sit here above me and stare into my blue eyes, or do you want something to happen? And if you can't tell me, why don't you show me?" He asked, cocking his head to the side and being curious what she would do.

When he didn't kiss her immediately and just continued to talk, Jenna was confused, then it became clear that perhaps he was a little nervous for this too. Clearly they hadn't had any interest in each other like this before, but neither one could deny the chemistry between them. He had helped her come out of her shell a little and by doing that, he also let his guard down a little around her. "I think this is real. Why would you want to fake being nice to me, you've never done so in the past. I think, though we haven't gotten along with one another, we are surprisingly honest with each other." She blinked a few times and swallowed.

She looked from his soft blue eyes to his lips and then back again. Did she want to kiss him? Was he trying to get her to kiss him? She had a plethora of questions running through her mind and then she just stopped them all. This was typical Jenna, over think things to the point that nothing good comes of it. She needed to just act and not worry so much about why or how. Before she knew it, her lips were upon his. Soft at first just to make sure he wouldn't push her away and then she intensified the kiss a little by parting her lips a little and running her tongue along his bottom lip. It was just enough to be more than a peck, but also not over doing it.

She pulled away from him slightly and looked him in the eyes. There was definitely something between them, she could feel it, but where do they go from here? Jenna was still shocked over the fact that Axel seemed interested in her, that was something that she could have never fathomed.

Axel closed his eyes, feeling her soft kiss and tongue play with his lips. When she pulled away he opened his eyes again, their gazes locking. Was this something he wanted all long?... He wasn't sure. But that didn't matter at this point. "See?" He smiled, "It's easy when you let your desires take hold. That wasn't too bad, Jenna... but let me show you how it's done." He cupped her cheek and brought her lips back down to his, pressing their moist lips together.

His tongue slid at the entrance of her lips, teasingly begging to be brought in before slipping in itself. His tongue, wet, muscle achingly pressed against her one, rubbing sensually over the surface of her tongue and sliding over her teeth. He slowly pulled away, a trail of saliva proving of that hot, intimate kiss. "Like that." He smiled, wiping his mouth with his hand. "That's how you kiss somebody. Well, I held back a bit since I can get rather intense."

"What'd you think?" He asked, still cupping her cheek and caressing her soft skin with his thumb. "Should we go on?"

Her breath hitched as he brought her in for another kiss. Her lips moved in rhythm with his and even her tongue danced along his in her mouth. It was quite the heated kiss for her. She hadn't ever been kissed like that, it was definitely something else. With his hand on her face, she felt hot, almost feverish and she wondered if her face was as red as it felt. He was a really good kisser, at least in Jenna's book he was.

Once he pulled away, she felt her body shiver. It was reacting oddly to what had just happened. Odd being that it wanted more and Jenna hadn't ever wanted a physical desire quite like this. When he told her that he was holding back, she smiled. To her that was quite intense and wondered what his version of intense was. "You're a good kisser, but of course you would be," she giggled.

"Let me try something," she shifted her body so that she was straddling his lap, but not sitting on him. With both of her hands, she cupped his face and brought her face to his. She gave him a fiery look with her emerald green eyes before closing them and sinking her lips onto his. This time, she was the one that slipped her tongue in his mouth. She twirled it around his tongue a few times then massaged his with her tongue. She let out a soft moan of approval and on the release, she took his bottom lip between her teeth and pulled gently before fully releasing. "How was that?" She asked as she breathed a little heavy.

Axel was usually one to take the initiative, but it felt really nice and really refreshing when she grabbed his face to repeat the action. He fought back with his own tongue, wrestling it and dancing with it in the heated passion of his mouth. The tug on his lip was definitively a good bonus, and things were getting even more heated than before. "There we go..." He smiled, "THAT was much better. It was almost as good as mine usually are... emphasis on *almost*." He grinned at her, continuing to caressing her cheek.

"Well, now that we are pretty sure of each other's desire, what else do you want to do?" Axel asked, looking up at her. Again, he would normally take the initiative, but he didn't want to do anything that Jenna wouldn't. It was weird, but he didn't want to put her through anything that might hurt her... usually he does it anyway and it always turns out great but he didn't want to get too far ahead of her. Things were going to go her pace.

"I forget that you're a fast learner," he grinned, "In no time, you'll make a guy puddy in your hands."

Hearing his approval of her kiss made her feel just awesome, she beamed a bright smile at him as she looked into his eyes. "Well you have had more time mackin' on people than I so yes, your technique is going to be better than mine." She playfully rolled her eyes. She was enjoying this time with him, things were definitely different now, but it was a good kind of different. "I hope you don't think that I'm doing this just to get good practice, that kind of sounds a little lame, I mean who practices kissing these days just for the sake of practicing?" She shrugged off the thought, shutting herself up because she was starting to ramble.

"Uh I don't know. If you're referring to anything that might get us into your bed, I don't think that's a good idea." She started to pull away, getting off his lap and sitting on the floor next to him. Jenna wasn't ready for anything more than the kiss, hell she really wasn't even ready for the kiss, but she thought she handled that well. Really in her mind, she didn't just want to be another girl that he bedded. She wasn't going to be okay with that. "Puddy in my hand, I don't know about that." She was starting to sober up a little more and the rational part of her brain was starting to take over. She pulled her ponytail out and ran her fingers through her hair then put her hair back up. "Maybe I should be going," she started to get up and collect her things. It wasn't that she regretted kissing him, it was just obvious that she was nervous and Jenna never really dealt with a nervousness such as this.

Axel sat up and watched her. He knew she had her reasons for doing what she was doing, and it was clear that her mind was starting to straighten itself out. However, if he left things like they were, she would go back to her regular self, and the personality she had shown him was going to get even locked up further. He was going to have to have her leave with something that would leave open the door in her heart... so that he could see this Jenna once again.

He came up behind her and embraced, bending down and licking a soft, yet tortuously slow line down her neck. His hands moved down her waist, moving down her thighs just softly before slowly raising back up. He bit playfully at her ear, making sure she could feel his hot breath tickling her soft, young skin.

"See you soon, Miss Perfect." He smiled, teasing her with the nickname he gave her once more time. "Let's be sure to teach other other something good tomorrow." He finally pulled away, making sure his touch lingered on her for just a brief moment. He needed to sow in the seeds for next time... not that he wanted to bed her, but more because he wanted to talk with the inner Jenna once more later on.

She almost dropped her books as he came up behind her and took her in his arms. She let out a whimper as he licked and flicked his tongue on her neck. It spoke volumes to her body and made every nerve ending catch on fire. She even tilted her head to give him a little more room to work. She looked down to see his hands moving along her thighs and then back up to her waist. What was he doing to her? She felt utterly helpless, unable to thwart him off, though in all honesty, she really didn't want to do that. She swallowed the saliva that had pooled in her mouth as he bit on her earlobe and pulled away.

She turned to look at him as he called her Miss Perfect. She smirked at him, not caring for the name itself, but okay with it if that's what he wanted to call her. She'd have to think of a name for him. "So tomorrow we'll cover math then?!" She giggled, obviously joking and then she did something that she hadn't expected herself to do. She leaned in and kissed him goodbye. A nice sweet kiss on the lips. Seems Jenna was growing a little more comfortable with herself around him. Because he didn't pressure her into staying, she felt that she wasn't just another conquest for him and that made her happy. Perhaps this was the path to them being friends and it seemed that both Axel and Jenna wanted to see where it led.

She exited his bedroom and headed back to her house. Her got by her parents with ease and stayed in her room until dinnertime. She made sure to brush her teeth, she didn't need her parents smelling the remnants of alcohol on her breath. Now she was looking forward to tutoring Axel everyday and she didn't want to jeopardize that by getting into trouble. After dinner, she went out for a run. She felt different, it was a good different and because she felt so good, she didn't pay any attention to just how far she ran; she had other things on the brain.

When she finally did stop, she realized just how far she ran and kind of shocked herself. It would be dark by the time she got back so she high tailed it on home. She passed by a few of her schoolmate's homes. Jenna was in such a good mood that she waved to them as she passed. They waved back, a little surprised that she even said hey. When she got to her house, she stopped just outside and stretched out her limbs and calmed her breathing. It was such a good run and it felt her feeling really hopeful.

Axel was actually taken back by the goodbye kiss, not quite expecting the nice goodbye. He managed to hide his flustered face and barely waved goodbye, his eyes showing his shock, confusion... and mixing it all together was happiness. He scratched the back of his head, frowning at the turmoil that burned in his heart. What was he doing? Why was he doing it for her? He decided not to think about it and turned away, sitting down at his desk with a sigh.

He couldn't help but look forward to tomorrow afterschool... with Jenna coming back to his room to tutor him again. He scratched the back of his head in deep thought, but he was immediately interrupted by his phone vibrating on his desk. He blinked, grabbing it with his hand and taking a look at the message that he just received. Unsurprisingly, it was a booty call from one of his "girls." Normally, Axel would answer it in a heartbeat, but this time he set down the phone and ignored it.

He walked over to his window and spread the curtains, peering outside. It looked like Jenna had just finished with her run, and started doing stretches. Damn, she really was an arousing young girl... she may not notice it, but she was often stared at by the others at school. He smiled softly and turned back to his bed, not quite feeling like creeping on her right at the moment.

He laid back on his bed, staring up at his ceiling. They got decently far today, but who knows what the future would hold? With that thought, he closed his eyes and waited for the next day to arrive.

As morning the next day arrived, Jenna got up in a really good mood. She felt happy and looked forward to what the day would bring. Before hoping into the shower, she went over her schedule for the day, making sure that she was prepared for any exams that she might've had. Her schedule was clear, she didn't have to worry about any tests until next week. That just put her in an even better mood.

Once she was showered, she went into her closet and instead of wearing her usual, jeans and a blouse, she opted for a cute bohemian style dress. She paired it with some wedge heels and dangled earrings. Once her hair was styled into some loose curls, she headed downstairs for breakfast. Her mom noted her attire and smiled, "you look beautiful, is there something going on at school?" Jenna shook her head, "just wanted to change things up a bit." Her mom nodded, thinking that maybe it had something to do with Axel because Jenna didn't come home in a sour mood yesterday.

After breakfast, Jenna took off to school. She had her license and was able to drive to school in her own car. It's wasn't anything special, just a preowned Honda Accord that she got for her birthday last year. It was in really good condition and Jenna made sure that it was well taken care of. Normally when she got to school, no one really paid much attention to her, but in that dress, she got a lot of looks. At first she was nervous, but no one came out right to make fun of it and that made her feel better.

The usual routine when getting to school was to stop and talk with her small group of friends and then head to her locker to collect her stuff for first period. Her and Axel usually had it out because their lockers were stacked on top of each other and he was usually an ass about wasting time just to make her wait. Jenna did stop by to chat with her friends, they were quite approving of her dress and told her that she looked different, that there was a glow about her that they'd never seen before. Jenna just shrugged it off. She didn't want to tell any of them what happened with her and Axel yesterday, they'd think she was crazy.

Finally when the bell rang, Jenna made her way over to her locker. Axel and a few of his buddies were hanging around, waiting for the insult show that was her and Axel in the morning. She walked right through the group, forcing the guys to move out of her way. Since her locker was on top, she acted as if she had right of way. She looked over her shoulder at Axel, "oh hey, I didn't see you there. Just give me a moment!" She winked at him and turned back to remove some books. Axel's friends were eying her up. "Jenna, you look different today," one of them said. Jenna looked to the guy, "great observation Markus, now only if you could apply that to your studies, you'd be all set!"

Axel yawned, his hands in his pockets as he slowly stomped over to school. He was clad in his skater shoes, wearing a pair of roughed up black jeans with a white shirt that had swirling black tribal designs that formed into another band name. His backpack was hung over his shoulder, feeling light and empty from the lack of books that he neglected to bring him. He twisted his head to the side, hearing and feeling a satisfying crack run down his neck.

So far, he was on his usual routine. Showering, eating breakfast and driving over to school. People would usually think he was late because of his attitude, but he got to school early enough every morning to talk to his friends. He gave out a few waves and winks to the girls, shoving open the entrance to the school.

The school was basically his domain. Everybody knew him whether they liked him or hated him, and it was always a thrill for him to walk in and see the people look at him with awe or anger. Walking down the hallways, he stepped on something that made his foot slide, nearly knocking him to the ground. Grumbling, he reached down and picked the the thin piece of paper that had nearly been his demise. "The school choir is asking for members, huh?" He frowned, taking a few more moments to look at it. Sighing, he stood up and cast it aside,

His group of friends was at his locker like usual, waiting for Axel to show up. They grinned, fisting-pounding and laughing among themselves about the stupid things in life. It was a routine that everybody in the school knew. Axel walked into school, met with his friends at the locker... and then Jenna would come around the corner and they would start arguing.

This time, when she showed up, he was almost shocked. There was Miss Dictionary walking around in a dress that she looked amazing in. He knew that she had changed a bit, but not this much! He was very much pleasantly surprised. She playfully shoved him out of the way as she made her way to her locker. His friends were shocked, and looked to Axel for some sort of threat.

"Hey, if it isn't little Miss Perfect," he chuckled, stepping aside so she could get at her locker. "Nice dress. I didn't know you had it in you, Jenna." His friends were wide eyed... he actually called her by her name?...

She heard that nickname again, but didn't pay it any attention as she filled her bag with a few text and note books that she'd need. When he called her by her name, Jenna was taken back, not by him using it, but by how good it sounded coming out of his mouth. She could also see and hear his friends shock as well and that made her smile. This wasn't their normal routine. Usually by now they'd be at each other's throats, but today was the beginning of a new era. "Oh this?" She looked at her dress and then back to Axel as she closed her locker, "this is nothing, I've got plenty of dresses. Wait until you see what I wear tomorrow?" She didn't know why she said that because she hadn't a clue what she was going to ear tomorrow, but it was out and she couldn't take it back.

"Well you boys have a nice day, buh bye!" She said all cutesy like and as she walked by Axel, she flipped her hair, letting him get a whiff of her perfume. She kept on walking, not looking back, though she really wanted to. Once she got to class, she sat down next to her lab partner and let out a relieved sigh, "hold shit," she announced. Her outburst got a few looks and laughs from her classmates.

The day wore on it it's usual custom though Jenna got a lot of looks and compliments on her outfit. She didn't know it yet, but she was making a name for herself and it was a positive one. The girls were starting to see that she had a sense of style and the guys were starting to see that she wasn't as unapproachable as they once thought. At lunch, she even got a few "heys" from some of the football team. She was polite enough to say hi back, but was not interested in them. Jocks weren't her thing. Her and Axel didn't share any classes together, though they had the same teachers, they just had different periods with them.

Once school was out, Jenna made a quick stop by her coach's office to go over her practice schedule for their meet on Friday and then she headed home. Today had been such a good day and it was only going to get better as she pulled into the driveway of her house. She didn't bother to go inside, instead, she headed straight over to Axel's house and rang the doorbell, expecting one of his parent's to answer.

Axel smiled at her response, leaning over to his own locker. "Oh? Now you're making me excited..." He chuckled, watching her walk by him. He definitely got a strong whiff of her scent and grinned, watching her head down the hallway. His voice continued to stare blankly at both of them, their jaws unhinging and their eyes the size of footballs. "What?" Axel shrugged, pulling his locker open to grab his books. "Things bro." He gave them one last wave and headed to his first class of the day.

In each of his classes, there were obvious whispers floating around about him and Jenna. He wasn't surprised that there were rumors already. Their school may not be too big, but that means that word can travel much faster. The rumors went from something *special* that went between them, or the idea that he knocked her up. He rolled his eyes at any of the stupid reasons, and he completely refused to talk about what was going on. It wasn't like he was embarrassed, but he didn't feel like it was their business.

After school, Axel didn't see her. He said goodbye to his friends and quickly drove home. Perhaps the excitement that had building up throughout the day is what made him hurry, but he didn't put to much thought into it. He parked in the garage, his backpack hefty with books. He walked inside and glanced around, noticing that his parents weren't home yet. Shrugging, he found a note on the kitchen counter and quickly glanced over it.

"Attending a company dinner. Won't be home till late." He shrugged, crumbling up and tossing it into the trash. Then the doorbell rang.

"Coming." Axel stated, walking over to his door and opening it. He was pleasantly surprised to see Jenna standing there and gave her a grin, stepping aside. "Wow. I wasn't expecting you right away!"

Jenna blushed and tucked some hair behind her ears, "I figured we should make up for lost time from yesterday." That was a lie of course, she just wanted to see him. She walked right in. "Where's your mom and dad?" Usually his dad was in the living room watching TV, but the house seemed empty. Jenna set down her bag on the stool at the breakfast bar. "Apparently there are some rumors going around about us, some crazy ones too!" She chuckled and shook her head. "The one I like the most is that we found out that we're related, but that won't stop us from being together!" She was in a fit of giggles by the end of the sentence. "I do have to give credit to the kids at our school, they have very active imaginations!"

Jenna walked around the living room, looking at various pictures of his family. She had been in here before, but hadn't taken the time to look. There were quite a few pics of Axel as a boy. Jenna remembered a lot of these pics since the two had grown up together. "Do you still have your tree house?" She was holding the photo of when his dad first built the tree house for him. "I still don't know what the inside looks like since you banned me from ever stepping foot in it!"

"Lost time from yesterday, huh?" Axel smiled, moving up to sit down on the couch. He propped his legs up onto the table, his hands folded behind his head. "Well, they're at some sort of company dinner for tonight so most likely they're going to be late. We can study down here instead if you want or something." He watched her make her way across the room, taking her time to look at all the pictures. "Yeah, lot's of crazy rumors have been flying just because we didn't argue this morning..." Axel sighed, scratching the back of his head. "Man, it doesn't take something too big to happen for high schoolers to easily think something special was going on."

"The treehouse? Well, yeah it's still back there. I think I'm a little too tall for it though... if I went back in, I'd probably have to be lying down." Axel chuckled, checking his phone and hitting the ignore button to an incoming phone call. "You, on the other hand, might be able to fit. I wouldn't try it since I'm worried that it's not sturdy enough. Anyways, what do you want to go over today? I Actually brought my books this time."

She set down the photo and turned to gape at him, "do my ear deceive me or did you just say that you brought your books home?" She giggled as she made her way to sit on the couch. "I'm only teasing, um, today I figured that we could go over history. It's boring yes, but it really doesn't require you to remember equations and all that nonsense," she waved her hand aimlessly in the air. "And sure, we can study down here, it's closer to the kitchen, but no alcohol this time, at least not nearly as much as yesterday!"

Jenna was sort of happy to hear that his parents weren't home, not that she didn't like his parents, but they didn't have to be stuffed up in his room and Axel was more likely to more open with them not around. "I would like to see your tree house first! I've waited this long and I will not be denied. Besides, I don't weigh much, I think it could hold my weight! Come on, let's go!" She grabbed his hand and got up from the couch, pulling him along with her. She then led him out to the backyard. The ladder was still nailed to the trunk of the tree and beside the wood looking a little warped, it looked decent enough.

"Okay, here I go!" She started to climb the ladder, feeling confident that it would hold her. Once she got to the top, she peered inside. It was dirty and a little plain looking. She poked her head out the makeshift window to look down at Axel, "seems fine to me! So tell me, what did you use to do up here?" She raised an eyebrow at him, letting him know that she would have guessed he brought girls up here.

"Tree house" Axel blinked, "you actually want to go up into my tree house?!" He was startled by her grabbing his hand and yanking him through the house. She had definitely changed big time, and he was convinced it was for the better, a smile on his face. He managed to duck his head as they entered the kitchen, remembering the low entrance. The door to the backyard was through the kitchen, and it wasn't long before his feet stepped into the grass of his backyard.

"Man, I didn't think not letting you up there was so torturous for you." Axel chuckled, hands in his pockets as he watched her climb up the rickety wooden steps. He was a bit nervous that they wouldn't hold, but she was light enough to climb up.

"What I use to do?" He scratched the back of his head, "well, when I was a kid, I used to play cards or little board games with my friends. But lately?" He chuckled, "well, there have been a few girls who, for some reason, really wanted to fuck in the tree house. I thought it was a little dangerous, but it was able to hold." He smirked, "It was a bit difficult, but I was able to figure out a way to do it." He winked, chuckling with his words.

She playfully rolled her eyes, "of course you brought girls up here to fuck! Should I be careful of what I touch?" she giggled and stepped back into the tree house. There was a blanket, which she was sure he used for such purposes and then she found something that made her start to laugh. It was an old notebook of drawings that he did when he was a kid. Most of them were various creatures that he made up, but there was a picture that caught her eye, it was of a boy and girl, stick figures of course, but the dress that he had put the girl in was so familiar, then it hit her, that drawn girl was her. She used to have that dress.

She walked to the door of the tree house and took a seat on the landing. She had the notebook in hand, "I found me a treasure!" She enthused as she looked down at him. she folded back the notebook to show him the drawing of the boy and the girl. "Nice artwork!" She turned it back to her attention and looked at it. She didn't know why, but she liked the picture. Maybe it wasn't because Axel didn't draw himself hitting her or doing anything mean to her, they were just standing there.

"Okay, I'm coming down now!" She tossed the notebook to him so she could use both hands to climb down the ladder. The second to last step had a nail sticking out and Jenna ended up scrapping her leg on it, "Shit!" She cried out and looked down to see blood trailing down her leg.

Axel looked up, blinking at the notebook. "Oh, you found that, huh?" He shrugged, "well, I was- " he then noticed the picture that he had drawn. The picture of the two stick figures standing side by side, one being a boy and the other a girl. He didn't remember drawing it, but he could completely guess who that was. He didn't say anything, not wanting to give her something to tease him with. He crossed his arms with a smile, "anyways, you coming down?"

The scene that followed would have normally had him make fun of and laugh at her... but that simply wasn't the case this time. "Hurt yourself? I told you to be careful." He stated, walking up to see the small puncture wound on her leg. He quickly picked her up, holding her like a princess with his arms under her knee and under her back. "It's not bad, so let me get you inside." He started making his way to the door, managing to open it with his hands full.

He moved up to his room, placing her onto her back on his bed. He walked over and pulled out some ointment and bandaids from his desk drawer, "Man, you really got to watch it." He chuckled.

She just watched the scene in front of her unfold. Axel was being sweet to her, he didn't once make fun or insult her about getting hurt. Instead he picked her up and carried her inside. She didn't protest being carried, though she was perfectly fine to walk. She liked that he was being this way with her, it made her feel nice. Once he laid her on the bed and retrieved the supplies to tend to her wound, she smiled at him, "Not that I did it on purpose, but if I didn't get hurt, I would miss this! You being sweet and taking care of me." She softly smiled and watched as he cleaned up her leg and placed a bandaid on the injured area.

"Thank you for that. I am however, no stranger to getting hurt. Remember when I ate it on my bike just out here in front of my house!" She lifted her chin to point to the stitches that she needed to get. "Man that sucked! Oh and then there was last year around Halloween when I stupidly went to a college party, only to have it get busted up by the cops and I had to hurdle over a wire fence!" She lifted her dress up a bit to show him the three inch scar on her thigh. No one knew about her at the party, she hadn't told anyone.

"I guess I can be a wild one when I want to be," she shrugged and pulled down her dress. "So what's that picture about anyway. Did you really have a crush on me then or what?" She tucked her legs underneath herself and leaned on one arm. Her hair fell off to one side, exposing her shoulder and neck. She hadn't meant this pose to look alluring, but with the light shining through the window like it did, she was illuminated.

Back
Top Bottom