Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Love (QuietSeductress & Rage)

She was a little surprised by his response to her anal question. She kind of figured that a lot of the girls that he'd been with were the kinky type and liked it in whatever hole he'd put it in and she also figured that Axel would want to conquer every hole that was offered. He had a point though, that hole was definitely less forgiving than anything else and his cock wasn't exactly small, in fact it barely fit in her pussy. when he mentioned needing a little help for his "buddy" she smirked at him. "I think I can handle that!" She lowered her mouth to his neck and then started to kiss him from his collar bone all the way down to his cock. She saw it twitch a little and she flashed Axel a grin, "I think it likes me!"

Slowly, she sank her mouth onto him and started to suck again. She was slow and thoughtful with her movements because she was only looking to turn him on, not get him off like this. His cock grew hard once again inside her mouth and she had to accommodate for his growth. Once he was at full mast, she pulled away and crawled on top of him, "so how would you like me?"

(My apologies for the late reply, I must've deleted this thread from my subscriptions list and I didn't notice until now.)

(It's fine! I totally understand haha)

It didn't take long for Axel's member to spring back to full attention. The talk from earlier was really getting him pumped, and in only a few moments of sucking his length was standing completely erect, towering up from the bed. Axel took a moment to think, moving his hand over to comb through Jenna's silky red hair. There were a lot of things they could do for fun... so he was going to have to try all sorts of things at first. He smiled and sat up.

"Alright... how about you turn around and get onto your hands and knees?" Axel smirked, propping himself up on his own knees. "I'm sure you know what I'm going to do to you next..."

Jenna was quick to move once he gave her new instructions. She raised up off him and turned to get on her hands and knees. She smirked at his comment about knowing what was coming next. She had a pretty good idea!" With her hands firmly planted on the bed, she waited for Axel to make his move. Her body was already amped up for what was to come. She had had a mind blowing orgasm early and she was anticipating having another. She now understood why Axel had sex so much, this was actually a lot of fun. Though for Jenna it was mainly fun because it was with Axel. For a moment she realized why all those girl were so hung up on losing him, but she didn't feel bad about she took Axel off the market. It was now Jenna's turn to have all the fun.

Axel reached forward, slowly reaching in a finger to circle slowly over the outline of her pussy lips. Oh, he knew that she was ready and waiting for him, but he liked to take a moment like this to drag things out a little. He reached forward, grinding his cock head against her entrance but refused to put it in. Instead he reached his hand back down, finding the soft nub of her clit. He worked her pussy without actually entering it, teasing and grinding against her entrance and sensitive bud but refusing the enter. He had learned that in the end this all added up in good experience for the girl.

"Is this driving you a little crazy?..." His voice was cold and low, the heat of his cock meshing with her wet lower entrance. It was hard for him to resist just pounding it in now, but he waned to drive this out for a bit. But finally, after a few more moments of teasing he grabbed her hips with his hands, reared back, and slammed in. His thick cock drilled in, roughly grinding against her g-spot and tightness before pounding all the way to her cervix in a single thrust. He didn't give her time to get ready and pulled back for another thrust, delivering the rough fucking that he had been wanting.

Jenna was waiting with a lot of anticipation and it was only growing when he didn't penetrate her. She nevertheless enjoyed his torture. "Oh god yes!" Was her answer to his question, but it was the best kind of crazy that she could feel. This kind of teasing was definitely acceptable and Jenna would be willing to ask for it on a regular basis if need be. though she figured that Axel would want to do this more often for his own sake. every time that he rub his cock against her entrance, Jenna would push back in hopes that she would force him in, but that didn't quite work out. Once he started to rub her clit, Jenna stopped moving and allowed herself to absorb the pleasure.

Then he slammed in her, making her cry out. She didn't even get to catch her breath as he did it again and again. Her voice was seemingly lost as she had no bearings with this hard fuck. It was so much pleasure and she wasn't quite sure she could handle it, but then she caught her breath and really started to enjoy it, wanting more and more. "Axel!" She moaned and started to move with him, pushing back as he pushed forward.

Axel panted, gripping her hips hard. With every thrust his cock made a delicious wet sound through her dampness. Over and over he buried his thickness as far into her as he could, roughly grinding her g-spot and slamming home at the far reaches of her pussy, knocking onto the door of her cervix. While the last little session they had was filled with passion and love, this one was more animalistic. It was less like making love and more of fucking, his shaft powerfully rocking her pussy each time it slid in and out. He groaned and grunted, her tightness mind blowing.

"You're so fucking tight, Jenna..." Axel almost growled, "I'm gonna really enjoy this..." The sound of their bodies as he impaled her countless times would have definitely alarmed her parents if they had been home. But they weren't, and Axel was going to ravish Jenna's body eagerly.

Jenna didn't stop moaning, she couldn't with how well Axel was fucking her. And it was fucking too. She didn't mind the vast change between the two sessions that they had, they were both capable of being loving and tender but also rough and aggressive and it also seemed that they both liked both ways as well. With her hands clenched to the sheets, Jenna could feel Axel reaching to the far depths of her pussy. There was a slight pressure, but it was pleasurable. Each thrust got her closer and closer to an orgasm that was surely going to blow her mind. His groaning and grunting also helped further that along.

The sounds of their bodies colliding filled the room and she was thankful that her parents were not home. Axel would have been a dead man by now. This evening was shaping up to be something completely unforgettable and she didn't want it to stop. That orgasm of hers finally started to crest, "AhHH I'm going to cum!" She squealed. He would feel her pussy squeeze his cock just before she exploded all over him.

"Fucking YES you will," Axel grunted, keeping his heavy thrusts coming. He felt her pussy desperately squeeze his cock, her release just waiting to erupt from within her. When it came he didn't give her time to savor it and continued to thrust like a madman, fucking her through the waves of her powerful orgasm. The noises just became wetter and wetter, her pussy making his cock juicier and juicier. It was getting easier and easier to slam her base, pounding at her depths just begging to go deep and deeper. Over and over and over again his cock plowed inside of her, cleaving right down to the entrance of her womb... Axel couldn't remember the last time he had been this deep inside a girl.

"Ngghnn..." Axel panted, his words broken up and spaced out as he impaled her on his cock. "You got me so fucking hooked..." He breathed, taking a brief moment to dig far into her before resuming his thrusts, his cock pulsing and twitching. Because he orgasmed once before he was less sensitive, but it didn't mean that this didn't feel as good. It was amazing, and he wanted to keep this up all night.

Jenna cried out as her orgasm shot through her body. It was a lot more intense than the previous and also unlike the previous one, she didn't gt a chance to really absorb it as Axel just pushed right through. "Fuckkkk!" She groaned and clenched the bedsheets. She had to lower her head to the bed because she was feeling a little too weak to stay upright. That meant that her ass was now well in the air for Axel to fuck. This position gave him more of her pussy to claim and claim he did as she could feel him going deeper and deeper into her channel.

She heard his comment and smiled, it was nice knowing that he craved her just as much as she did him. The sounds of his cock slamming into her pussy echoed in her room and the scent of their coupling filled the air. It was all such a heady mix that Jenna never wanted to end. Slowly she raised herself back up to her hands and let him pound her until he brought her to another orgasm. "Oh my god!!! Axel!" She squealed and came and came all over his impaling cock.

Axel felt her explode all over his cock again, the unbearable feeling starting to wash over him. He gripped her hips tightly, continuing to slam into her over and over, pounding her pussy and smashing into the entrance of her womb like a hammer. "Fuck," he breathed, sweat dripping down his temple. "I'm going cum..." He was able to hold himself back for a decent amount of time, but now it was really imminent. Nothing in the world could stop him now, and he was going to give Jenna what he felt she needed. Each blow drew him closer and closer, and the world was starting to spin around him.

"....Nnghhhh!" Axel growled, "SHIT!" With one last final push his cock penetrated her pussy as far as it could before erupting into an orgasm. His cock pumped out every last drop of his seed in its tank, completely mixing with her own fluids and making her pussy even hotter. He bucked and jerked slightly, her pussy milking the last bit of his cum. Finally he pulled out slowly, his body feeling more drained then it had ever been.

She was barely aware of just how just he was impaling her because Jenna was on such a high from her orgasm. She was bent over, her face planted on the bed and her ass in the air. She wasn't aware that she had even been laying down until she started to come down from her high. She felt the heat of his cum mix inside of her and it made her body tingle. Just hearing his outburst, she knew that his orgasm was just as powerful as hers. Jenna was smiling happily because of that. Knowing that she could make him feel just as high as he had made her was thrilling. Slowly, she rose back to her hands and cocked her head back at him, a huge smile on her face.

When he started to pull out, Jenna quickly closed her legs, trying to hold in the mingled fluids that were threatening to leak. "You look like you could use a nap!" She playfully pushed him back on her bed, laying his head on one of the pillows. "I'll be right back," she carefully got up and headed into the bathroom to clean up. She had this glow about her, partly caused from the mind blowing sex and partly because she felt so in love with Axel. When she sauntered back into her room, she crawled up onto his chest and laid there, her eyes looking into his. "So was that more like your style?" She asked with a smirk.

Axel stayed in the bed, his breaths still coming in rather heavy. Man, that was a workout! He wasn't out of shape, but he definitely had a hard time controlling his lust. He couldn't remember the last time his muscles burned like this during sex... he guessed that Jenna just had something over him that he couldn't control very well. When she came in he smiled at her, hooking an arm around her and drawing her in beside him. He pulled her to his chest, his arms wrapping around her tightly.

"A little bit," He chuckled, running his hands through her soft red hair. "It doesn't really get more extreme than that, huh? But I think we could have gone a little harder if you didn't feel so damn good." He kissed her forehead lightly, their bodies mingling with heat.

She cuddled in next to him and loved how he pulled her closer. Axel was such a naughty boy, but he had his charming romantic moments and this was one of them. She could tell that he was still reeling a bit from his orgasm and that put a big smile on her face. Not that she was competing with all the other girls that he had slept with, but Jenna thought that she hit it out of the park, so to speak. "Did I feel that good? Aren't all us girls the same in terms of how we feel?" She giggled because she was teasing him. "You were feeling really good yourself. I can happily say it's the best that I've ever had!" Of course that wasn't saying all that much since she only ever had sex once before and it was just about the lousiest first time you could get.

She loved the heat between their bodies. It was just enough to keep them warm enough and comfortable. "Hmm, I like you in my bed...naked!" She softly ran her hand up and down his chest. "I think we'll have to do this more often. I'm assuming you wouldn't be opposed to that?" She cocked her head up and gave him a coy little smirk.

Axel yawned a little, stretching out on the bed. He was at the point of almost spilling over the mattress because of his height. He glanced over at her with a slight smile, keeping his arm hooked around her. "Best you ever had out of two, huh? Well, it better have been." He chuckled slightly, looking back to the ceiling and yawning again. He sort of crashed after sex from the lack of energy, so he would need a little bit of rest before he could even get up and walk around.

"Why would I be opposed to that? Besides, I'm sure we'll be doing something like this is a few different places." He smirked playfully, keeping his hands running through her silky hair. "Now that I know how it feels with you, I don't think I'll be able to control myself just anywhere."

Jenna laid her head on his chest and just listened to his heart beat. It was a soothing sound and relaxed her to the very core. She figured that Axel needed some recoop time and she didn't mind just laying here in bed with him. "I suppose we will be doing this is lots of different places, " she chuckled. She couldn't have been any happier in that moment. It didn't even seem shocking that just a couple of weeks ago they wouldn't have even said hello to each other and now, they were laying in her bed, enjoying the afterglow of their love making.

She liked hearing that he sounded a bit addicted to her. Jenna was clearly addicted to him in every way. She was beginning to understand just how special he was. She wanted him to do well in life because she cared so much for him. "Axel? Why don't you sing like a school or something? You are so good at it and it is clearly a talent." She tilted her head up to look into his eyes. She hoped that he wouldn't get mad at her for bringing it up, figuring that his singing wasn't something that he told anyone about. "You have a beautiful voice," she stated with a smiled.

Axel choked a little, giving her a little sideways glance. "Jenna, I sing for myself. It's not something that I'd like to share with others. I mean, I love doing it, but in front of people? Man, that just scares me... and there are lots of people better than me at it." He laid his head back down to the pillow in thought. It was true that he enjoyed singing... it was his second favorite past time besides video games. Sure, there were times when he thought about trying to go a little public about it... but what would his classmates think? If he was terrible, they wouldn't let him live it down. That, and he barely knew anything about music. He just liked listening to it and singing, is all.

"I'm not mad at you for bringing it up," He chuckled, ruffling her hair. "But that's something that I'm going to have to have time to think about. I don't think I'm going to actively search for a way to sing for anybody, either. I'm kind of afraid of singing out to anybody, even my own friends."

His response was one she was expecting. He didn't think he was all that great and he was scared of signing in public. It wasn't that Jenna knew a lot about singing either, but Axel did had a great voice. She would hate to see him not at least try the singing thing as something more than a hobby. "I don't blame you for not wanting to sing in front of your friends, they can be a little cruel," she playfully rolled her eyes, "but what about singing in front of me?" She was really interested in hearing his voice again, the first time being completely by accident.

Axel opened his mouth and quickly shut it, peering over at her. He had never, EVER sang in front of another person before. Not his friends, and not his family... but Jenna? It still made him nervous. He thought about it for a few silent moments, his mind wandering around in circles to decide. "Alright," He said after a bit, "I... maybe not right now, but maybe later? It'll take me a bit to actually get my courage up for that. I think if I tried it now my voice wouldn't stop shaking and I'd be severely out of tune." He chuckled, leaning forward to give her a quick peck on the forehead.

Finally he sat up. "I think it's time we get all dressed up. The sex too longer than I thought, and we don't want to be too obvious to your parents, you know?" He smiled, running his hands through his own dark hair. He shifted off of the bed, looking around for his clothes.

Glad that he just didn't turn her down, Jenna was okay with putting it off until later. The fact that he would give it a shot was more than enough for her. She smiled at him when he leaned in and kissed her forehead, she as really liking this sweet intimate side of him. She also thought it was cute that he was just so nervous about singing in front of someone, but then Jenna wasn't the kind to get nervous, her parents often told her that she didn't have a nervous bone in her body. "Yeah, I can understand wanting to sound your best so there's no rush or anything!"

She sat up with him and looked around the room for her clothes. It was about time that they get back to this "tutoring" mess. She slipped on her bra and panties, but changed into some yoga pants and a tank top instead of what she had worn to school. when they were both dress, she grabbed his hand and led him back downstairs. "I guess we should get back to homework," she then plopped on the couch and grabbed her math book.

Axel yawned, "Nah, I think we should skip it..." He slipped on his pants and shirt, adjusting them slightly. "I think I'll just fall asleep if we start it now... sex takes a lot out of me." He chuckled playfully, running his hands through his dark hair again. He literally felt like all his energy was spent... he couldn't remember the last time he had been this tired. It really meant that what they did was much more than just physical attraction... it takes something this emotional to really burn him out. He stretched out his arms, hearing a few pops and cracks run over his spine.

"I think I'll be fine as long as we get back to it later." He smiled at her, shoving his hands into his pockets. "I'm thinking about heading back home and sleeping for a full day... I'm not the athletic brainy-type that you are, you know." He followed her back down to the living room and started gathering up his things.

Jenna got up from the couch when Axel mentioned heading on home to get some sleep. She didn't want him to go because she wanted to spend more time with him, but she didn't want to keep him up if he was really tired. She watched him gather his belongings and then walked with him to the front door. She didn't know why, but she felt a little sad to say goodnight to him. She glanced his way and gave him a soft smile, "Okay, well have a good night's rest and I guess I'll see you in the morning," and she gave him another soft smile, then she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her.

When she pulled away, she planted a soft kiss on his lips. She wanted to do more, but if she did, then there was no way that he was going to be leaving her house. "Thank you for the best day that I've ever had," she whispered neared his lips. Tucking some hair behind her right ear, she started to pull away, allowing him to open the door.

Back
Top Bottom