Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steampunk Airship Roleplay

Alenaeon

Star
This RP will focus on a crew aboard an airship, at least initially. I'm thinking this would allow the people to take it to a wide variety of settings while also providing a bit of conflict especially if they adopt a piratey lifestyle.

As it goes on they get a bigger airship and more people in the crew, and it can move on from there. This thread, obviously, is to see if anyone would be interested in trying to do that?

I can play either part, so if we need more crew or green horns let me know and ill be happy to fill the slot

The Clockwork Generation it is, as for being new or old doesn't matter. It's mostly to determine how you'll interact with the crew. As a heads up, the ship is in bad repair. Engineers would be enjoyed. For what is done, well it depends on the characters and if anyone else wants to step forward and help guide.

Hey all, with Ale's permission I posted the Profile thread, link is here. If you are still up for joining go post your profiles please and thanks! http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=49207&pid=1274339#pid1274339

Officially? No. I just try to let everyone get one post before I do out of respect and in case someone does something important, it all depends on the RP.

Post a character sheet, PM me, or somethin'! This is the interest thread not the ooc thread!

Back
Top Bottom