Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Seduction of Jane...(Bethany Farrell + dleibman)

As I sit in my study I realize its past tea time...
Where is that girl? I wonder...
I think back to when she came to live with me on my staff....
She was a shy thing...always so worried she would get fired...As she came for the interview, I envied her figure style and grace...I don't even think she knows she has it...She came with great references, and she was new in town. No attachments or baggage it seems...nice ..very nice .. I thought to myself.

I explained to her that I was a wealthy widow, my husband sold his software to Microsoft for 30 Million, and then got into a motorcycle accident.. foolish men... so now at 42 I just pass the time quietly at home, and since I had the money.. I didn't concern myself with the day to day chores of living...

She accepted, and came to live with our staff...but I always wanted her around... she excited me... young... virile, a nice girlish figure...I often wondered if she pleasured herself, or had others pleasure her in the staff quarters...hmmm I wonder...
She wears that maid uniform so well... the stockings over such succulent legs, the maids tunic and knee high skirt swishing about the house...I realized then and there I wanted her...
The trouble was how do I get her to want me....my lips curled in a devilish smile... oh she'll want me soon enough...
I must teach her some punctuality though...

"Jane where are you with my tea?" I call out

Back
Top Bottom