Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trouble Shooting (Alpha Zero and elliecheers)

Airabel sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose before dropping her arms to her side. "Sounds like your dream...ok so how would you like to go in? Bombs? Lasers? Fog?" She mumbled then asked looking at her partner.

"We need to call the captain for supplies. I'm not following you into another Protocol building with only one gun, not after the Gorbs embassy building. " Airi said looking back at the building again.

"Hey, Gorbs was totally not my fault, they triggered the protocols AFTER we were already inside, how the fuck was I supposed to know that was gonna happen."

He turned his attention skywards, chewing on his lower lip, "We're gonna have to go in from above, WAY above, out of weapons range and drop fast."

"You tried to take one of their life stones! Of course they turned their protocol on!" Airi said rolling her eyes. She looked up into the sky and sighed. She had no idea how he came up with these plans and had even less idea on why she always went along with them. "Fine."

She put her gun back in her holster and moved to unbutton her coat and drape it over the passenger seat and turned back to Max. "Lead the way Master." She joked trying to calm herself.

Back
Top Bottom