Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New school, new day, new life. (zamello & cesco)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Really? Man then that must have been some bad food over there, I feel bad for you." Jay said laughing. "So what's your next class?" Jay asked curiously.

cesco said:
"Really? Man then that must have been some bad food over there, I feel bad for you." Jay said laughing. "So what's your next class?" Jay asked curiously.

"yeah! " she says, laughing. "umm"
She looks at her schedule. "oh right! Science! " she looks up at him. "and you?"

"Who's your teacher? I'm headed over to the science wing too." Jay said as he got up and grabbed hiss bag. He began to text his friends about why he never showed at the computer labs. "The bells about to ring, science hall is this way." Jay pointed to the right outside of the cafeteria. "Come on i'll show you how to get there."

cesco said:
"Who's your teacher? I'm headed over to the science wing too." Jay said as he got up and grabbed hiss bag. He began to text his friends about why he never showed at the computer labs. "The bells about to ring, science hall is this way." Jay pointed to the right outside of the cafeteria. "Come on i'll show you how to get there."

She smiled and walked with him.
"Mr. Odom. Do you know of that teacher?" She asked.
Maybe he can tell her alittle about the teacher.
She followed him to the science hallway. Looking around so she will remember how to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom