Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want you. Cum to me. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeessiiccaa

Super-Earth
Sup?! I'm Jess.

I'm 26-years-old. I have a (gorgeous) vagina & some big ol' titties.
& I pinky promise you won't regret writing with me. ;D

-------------------------------------

tumblr_lml9hcuqdW1qii6tmo1_500.gif

-------------------------------------

In case you're curious, I've been RPing for the better part of 17 years (with hiatuses in-between), and I tend to consider myself a reasonable partner with a lot to offer, especially to the right person. I've written adult themes for longer than I care to admit on every platform you can imagine. Naturally, I'm no stranger to the naughty. I live my life trying everything once, and my writing follows the same principle. Rarely will I deny a well-written plot unless it's something I'm unbearably disinterested in.

I've decided to limit my writing to FOUR ongoing stories at any given time.

1.TAKEN
2.TAKEN
3.OPEN
4.OPEN

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I ONLY play via e-mail. Please stop asking if I do anything else.

-------------------------------------​

GUIDELINES FOR WRITING WITH MWAH:

PS. I'll know if you didn't bother reading this.

I'm willing to play any gender.

MxF, FxF, MxM, FxFuta, MxFuta (or any other variation!). Heterosexual, transsexual, pansexual, bisexual, homosexual... Bring it on. I'm easy.

I'm cool with whatever gets my partner going! I'll probably only refuse something if I'm totally unfamiliar and/or uncomfortable with the proposal in question. Pleasing you is my main goal. After all, if my partner isn't happy, neither am I. It affects the quality of the writing, the level of interest, and so much more. If you have an issue with me at ANY time, please tell me. I may seem a little offended or confused at first, but I'd rather know so I can fix whatever's bothering you than lose you as a roleplay partner forever. PS. So far, my track record is clean. I haven't gotten any complaints in the 16 years I've been roleplaying, save for the occasional need for clarification on something.

To reiterate, I ONLY play via e-mail. Unless I have specified I may be interested in giving BMR threads a try, PLEASE ASSUME WE ARE WRITING VIA E-MAIL. PM is never going to happen; I use PM's to seek partners, not to write. Sorry if that inconveniences you in any way. I'm not overtly shy with my writing or anything; I simply prefer keeping all of my stories in one well-organized place. For me, e-mail is my place. You can either e-mail me from my profile, or I will provide you with my e-mail address via PM.

I'm a multi-paragraph writer - with no exceptions. In fact, I write A LOT. Not always - but most of the time. I find I get easily carried away, and I've been told on numerous occasions that I can be a tad bit intimidating. But I'm not a Nazi. I only expect someone to put in comparable effort (i.e. no one-liners). I also expect meaty paragraphs. I want to feel like I am reading an actual story, not a bout of cyber sex or a screenplay. Let's say I prefer 3+ meaty paragraphs for the sake of giving you a guideline. In slower parts of the story, I won't slaughter you for giving me less. Just try your best to give me as much as you can! Quality and quantity are both important to me. Remember: I'd absolutely love to know your character's subtle movements, what he or she is thinking, bits and pieces of his or her history... etc. There's always plenty to write about if you truly become your character. I promise not to disappoint in that regard. Don't worry though. If you can't post match me, it doesn't mean we can't write together! If I see you're making an effort, that's really all that matters. But in the same line of reasoning, if I don't think you're making an honest effort, I may politely decline to continue.

My posting frequency varies. Sometimes, I reply a billion times a day. Other times, it takes me a while to post. It really depends on a few factors: my real life schedule, my interest level, and how much I like you. ;D

I prefer plot over smut, and I expect a certain level of commitment to a long-term plot if you want to write with me. Sometimes, I'll work on something short-term, but I'll usually specify here if that's something I'm currently interested in. When I say plot over smut, that does NOT the smut won't be often and plenty; I'd just prefer if there was build-up, tension, and actual relationship development instead of WHAM!, BAM, THANK YOU, MA'AM. I'm not here to get off, so if that's all you're in for, you may as well move along.

I prefer not to define characters as "dominant" or "submissive" unless the plot specifically calls for it. I enjoy allowing the story to decide how two characters should interact instead of us deciding from the beginning. I play characters all over the spectrum, so if you prefer a more dominant or submissive character, I should be able to accommodate you; just ask. I do find though: if I play a dominant female lead, she tends to be kind of a cunt, but if I play a dominant male lead, he tends to be the greatest thing since... well, I can't come up with anything witty, but whatever. My point is made, I think.

High-fantasy isn't my thing. Touches here and there are cool with me, but I'm not a huge fan of faeries and imps and mystical, magical unicorns. I'm more a slice of life/modern fantasy girl myself. I adore vampires, werewolves, and other like-minded creatures. Incubi, succubi, and everything in-between. You can always approach me with different humanoid creatures, and I may be cool with them... so long as they don't have any freakish tentacles or anything, as I've described below.

I'm not into Anime. I like the art and don't give a damn if you envision your character based off of Anime, but I'm not into the idea of tentacles, unnaturally ridiculous body parts, most anthro characters, and anything involving breeding. I've been known to make exceptions here and there for things like werewolves, etc. (mentioned above), but coming to me with an off-the-wall idea about a monster abducting my character for cum inflation and breeding won't fly. Not to be an asshole (to each his own) but I'm just not interested. That doesn't mean I'm not totally interested in impregnation and characters having babies, etc., which I listed as one of my turn-on's below.

Canon characters are a no-go. Almost always. I have a slew of characters swimming around in my head - characters I've created on my own and perfected over years of writing... and I continue to create more every single time I start a new story. I have no need to jack characters from other, more talented (and published!) writers. Plus, I am a HUGE reader, movie watcher, and fiction connoisseur. I'd never be able to forgive myself if I botched a beloved character trying to write his or her persona. If you'd like to play a canon character or dabble in a canon world, I may be willing to entertain you. Canon worlds I am currently comfortable playing in are as follows: The Walking Dead, Harry Potter, Stranger Things, Pokemon, and Orange is the New Black. I may be willing to play in another world, but the less familiar I am with it, the more frustrated I get.

Character sheets and pictures aren't my style. I like description INSIDE the story. After all, when we start reading a book, do we ever really know anything about the characters beyond a basic synopsis? I like RPing that way. We can plan together a bit, but outlining everything from the get-go doesn't leave any room for surprises. I'd like to plan enough to get excited but not so much that it's overkill. That doesn't mean we can't plan plot twists and turns as we write... although I should tell you this: I give my partners complete creative freedom. So long as you don't control my character beyond what is necessary to keep the plot moving, you can take the story in any direction you'd like. You don't have to check with me first. I love surprises!

I LOVE OOC BANTER. Typically, my partners and I have two separate e-mail threads going: one for the story and the other to chat. We can discuss the story there and whatever else you'd like. I'm a totally social person, and I happen to be a completely open book, so I think you'll get along nicely with me. Most people do. xD

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HORNY:

- Character development.
- Humorous characters
- Bring on the dramatics
- Unconventional/unlikely pairings
- Dysfunctional relationships
- But somehow... amazing romance
- DESCRIPTION, description, d e s c r i p t i o n!
- Drug use/criminal behavior
- Pregnancy/risk thereof
- Age differences
- Powerful male characters
- Sweet but spicy female characters
- Modern settings
- Hair pulling
- Biting
- Innocence
- Large cocks
- Chicks with dicks
- Slight breasts
- Masturbation
- Intelligence
- Threesomes/group sex
- Sex in unlikely places
- Facial hair on men
- Blonde/raven-haired females
- Dark-haired men
- Strap-ons

THINGS THAT OBLITERATE MY CHICK BONER:

- Shit
- Barf
- Extreme bondage
- Older women paired with younger men
Everything else is up for discussion.

I have miniature plots for everything, but I VASTLY prefer that you come to me with a pairing and a basic idea BEFORE we start planning.
A collaborative effort is way more fun than one-sided planning. I won't be providing any drawn-out plots here for that reason alone.

POTENTIAL PAIRINGS:

This list is FAR from exhaustive.

BIGGEST CRAVING(S):

No matter the date, as long as there isn't a strike through it, I am STILL interested in these!

Cleared out all my previous cravings to start fresh! But if you previously saw something here you liked, I'm still willing to give it a shot!

2/14/17 -- I'm in the mood for horror. It can be gory. It can be campy. I don't mind what it is at all. I'm thinking a haunted house situation would be fun! Or a camping trip gone wrong. Serial killers, perhaps? I don't care. Neither of the main characters have to be "horrific," so to speak... or they could be. YC could be a ghost with the ability to possess people in order to take on a physical form... Or you could play the hero/heroine who saves the day. I'm open to play anyone or anything. I know this is a very basic idea, so I'd like to discuss something together! Remember: I'm open to anything, so no idea is unwelcome!

4/22/17 -- Romance. Drama. That sort of thing. Don't have any ironed out ideas, so I'm willing to hear whatever you've got up your sleeve! Just looking for a real character connection. Even if we throw in some fantasy/supernatural elements. Whatever you'd like! I've also been in the mood to play out addiction and substance abuse. Both characters or just mine. The sky's the limit!

7/16/17 -- Love triangle. Two people fighting for the affection of the same person. Something polyamorous. I'm open to ideas, but this is my biggest craving at the moment. Lots of potentials for this. Plot twists. They can be supernatural beings, even. Sky is the limit - as always!

Teacher/Student
Brother/Sister
Sister/Sister
Father/Daughter
Cousins/Friends
Shrink/Patient
Apocalypse Survivors
Asylum Patients
Prisoners
Love Triangle/Square
Lawyer/Client
Mermaid/Sailor
Roommates
Vampires/Wolves
Ex-lovers

Whatever YOU want is always up for discussion.

How about you PM me, and we'll see what happens?

Link to my f-list is in my signature, too. But it hasn't been updated in ages and it's not all-inclusive.

RE: So so ill. Write with me? Make me feel better? xD

So... I'm sick as a dog. Have been for weeks now. I owe a person or two a response, but in the meantime, I'm wondering if anyone has any interesting ideas to distract me from the sheer misery of having the stomach flu. SEND ME YOUR IDEAS! Distract me.

Preeetttyyy plleeaaasseeee.

RE: So so ill. Write with me? Make me feel better? xD

I'm sick again. Ahhh. Looking for some new stories. If I owe you a reply, I'm working on it now. But here's a bump! :D I'll be adding some new ideas in a bit... PM me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom