Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to expand my image..(Bethany Farrell+Solvaris)

I sit all alone at my mirror.. I.ve been crying.. why you might ask?

Its because I got dumped again..

I don't understand it... why wont anyone like me? what's wrong with me?

I look in the mirror again seeing my dyed red hair(I've dyed it since I was a teen.. I love red)

And see a decent person staring back at me.. I'm established at 33, I have a decent job, although I hate my boss... He's to nicey nice to me.

I grew up in a military home... strict and drill sergeant like.. I was used to being motivated to do things... being to to shape up or ship out.. that's what i'm used too..

But the guys ive been with lately .. ughhh

its all "Your breasts are too small " who cares about the rest of me...

I blow my nose in a tissue and see my phone by the tissue box...

Hmm I know someone who will cheer me up.. maybe he can make me feel better..

I pick up the phone and dial his number.....

I was sitting next to my sister Allison on the couch watching the new Star Trek movie when I heard my phone go off. I have a different song linked to each person on my phone so I knew who was calling, but unfortunately for me, so did my sister. We both go for the phone, but Allison has the quicker reflexes and gets the phone first, holding it as far away from me as she can.

"No cellphones in the movie theater!" she says with a mischievous smile. I smile back and glare at her. "Really? This is how you wanna play it?" And I immediately go for her weak spot, tickling at her rib cage. Her reaction is instantaneous. She gasps, drops my phone on the floor and does a small scream followed by uncontrollable laughter. As she starts slapping at my arms, yelling "Stop!" between fits of laughter, I pull away, get up from the couch, and bend over to pick up my phone. "Serves you right." I say before answering the phone.

"This is sex machine- I mean Paul! Damn it! Now you know my stripper name!" I say sarcastically over the phone as I watch my sister laugh and say "Yeah right" as she pauses the movie. I laugh with her and then adopt a more serious tone. "Whats up Red?" I smile as I use the nickname I gave her.

I raise my eyebrows and wonder as Paul picks up the phone...

"Sex machine? um Paul... did I call at a bad time? I mean I can call back later if you want..."

I sniffle a bit

I like that he calls me Red... Paul's like that.. he knows how to be fun and get me on the right track again... someone who I can hang with and just be myself...

"I do need to talk though.." My voice betrays my emotional state...

Dammit.. I don't want to burden him...Especially if hes.. um busy..

I could hear something was wrong in the tone of her voice. I can't help but feel the need to be there for her whenever she gets like this. She and I have both been having trouble finding that special someone. That's the whole reason the two of us decided to be friends with benefits in the first place. We've kept it a secret from everyone else though. No one else needs to know. We'll stop when one of us finds someone better to love us. IF we find someone better.

Red's been close to finding that special someone, but from the sound of this call, it didn't work out again. A part of myself is always glad to hear that she didn't find someone else to settle down with after all. That part just wants to keep her all to myself. I tell myself that's just me being selfish though. If she wants someone else, she deserves them. She deserves whatever she wants...

"I was just watching a movie with my sister, but she and I have already seen it like 15 times, so I can spare some time for you instead." As I say this, I look at my sister with a smile. She smiles back, flips me the bird, and turns off the TV. "Love you Aly" I whisper to her. She shakes her head. "Whatever. Take your booty call" she says walking up the stairs to her room. I walk over to the front door, starting to put my shoes on. "So umm...did you just want to talk? Or did you want me to come over?"

Actually what I want you to do is come over here and fuck me silly...is what I'm thinking.
"I'd love it if you stopped by, that is if you have time." I really didn't want to interrupt him if he's in the middle of something

I twirl the phone cord in my fingers..."I could really use some company" Gawd I sound like a whipped puppy...
I put my knees up on my chair and rest my head on them. When I do the phone slips outa my hand and crashes to the floor...

Fuck! I scramble to get it and put it back to my ear awkwardly..."Paul are you still there?" I hope I didn't hang up on him...

I am almost in tears as this is how my day has been going "Please Paul.. I need someone to talk too.."

I cringe as I hear her phone crash to the floor. What was she doing? "Yeah, I'm still here. I'm already getting into my car, so I'll see you soon." I pause as I think of those special pills I bought for her the other day. "And...I think I've got something to cheer you up." Rethinking what I said, I'm pretty sure she would take that the wrong way. "I mean I've bought something for you...err...for the both of us." I chuckle because of how silly it all sounded. "Anyway, you'll see when I get there."

I bought some pills for her because she was always complaining about her cup size being too small. They were cheap because they're still experimental drugs. I'm supposed to let the doctor know if there's any side effects apart from the intended breast growth. With how the pills are supposed to work, I'm not just worried about how it will affect Red. I'm worried how they'll effect me. It was the strangest thing hearing the doctor tell me how it worked. Basically he told me I take the pills, and whatever girl fucks me or gives me a blow-job will get bigger breasts. "The pills won't work if the woman takes them. The chemicals have to be delivered via the male's sperm." I felt uncomfortable just thinking about all the things that could go wrong, but I wanted to get something special for Red. And since we're already friends with benefits...this seemed perfect.

"ok Paul..see you when you get here...I knew I could count on you to cheer me up" I hang up and look around my apartment. Hmmm do I need to cleanup or not? I straighten up the living room a bit, putting magazines away and such... I wonder what he has in store for me?
For the both of us? hmmm I wonder with a smirk on my face...I go to my mirror and quickly look at myself my face is a bit red and puffy from almost crying, but altogether not too bad... I brush my hair out... what to wear what to wear.. I don't want to look to pathetic...I settle on some jeans and an off the shoulder cotton sweatshirt... as I put them on my hand rubs my shoulder and smiles... I remember the last time he "had something for the both of us" that was a good night of fucking as I recall...I wonder what it will be like this time?

The brakes of my car squeak as I park my car in the street by Red's apartment. After I turn off the ignition and exit the car I take a deep breath and pause to look at the second story window of her apartment. The light was on in her room, and I could see her silhouette on the shades of her window. I smile as I think how the pills will change the shadow she casts. I pull out the little plastic baggy with two pills from my back pocket and take a look at them. How could such little things change so much? They probably wouldn't. The doctor was probably selling them at a low price to make it easier to con people...if the guy was even a doctor.

I slip the pills back into my pocket and walk to the front door. I knock on the door like a crazy person, and then lean close to the peep-hole in the door, pretending to try and look inside. She sounded like she needed some cheering up on the phone, so I figure acting silly would work pretty well.

I hear Paul's crazy knocking .. acting like a juvenile... as usual... I am just pinning my hair up on the sides as I get to the door. "Yes Paul I hear you" I laugh. I take a last look around to make sure all is in order....Shit I forgot to check the dvd player... oh well hope he doesn't want to watch a movie... or maybe he will? my lips curve in a devious smile....i'm so hapy he's here .. he knows just how to make me smile...

I open the door with a flourish...

"Ok ham man.. knock it off and come in side" I kiss him and turn around and head to the kitchen for a second..

"Throw your coat anywhere you want to .. You want anything to drink?"

I smile as she opens the door so enthusiastically. Seems she's feeling better already. "Ham man?" I chuckle at the odd name, and then blush slightly after she kisses me. Even though she complains about how unattractive she is, I think its all in her head. I feel lucky to be her friend with benefits. "Yeah, I'll have a Barq's." I smile at myself for wanting a root beer rather than a beer. Red knows I don't usually go for the alcoholic beverages, but she still teases me for it.

I look around the place and note how clean everything is. Looking at the couch, I remember the time we decided to be friends with benefits. She had a mischievous smile as she straddled me on that couch. I shake my head a bit to stop thinking of that moment. Don't want to get a boner too soon. I sit down on the couch, making myself comfortable as I wait for Red to bring in drinks.

"OK coming right up!" I busy myself opening the fridge, getting a Barq's for Paul, and wine cooler for me....

I get a glass and fill it with ice and pour the rootbeer in...

Its frothy foam almost spills out of the glass but I manage to get it perfect...

I come into the livingroom balancing his drink, my drink and the rest of the rotbeer on a small tray..

"Here you go.. I gave it to you with some head on it.." I smile comically...

I plop down on the couch and bring my legs under me, cocking one elbow on the arm

"What a brutal day.." I sigh exasperated

"But i'm glad your here" I smile at you..

"Glad to be here." I say, returning the smile. "I like to be the guy you call on when you want to feel better." I look at the glass of root beer and think about the pills. I don't know how long it takes for them to kick in. I remember the information being there on the pill bottle, but I can't recall how long it said. 10 minutes? 15? I pull the pill bag from my back pocket again and empty one pill into the palm of my hand, popping it into my mouth before I take a swig of root beer. I smile at Red again as I smack my lips playfully. Seeing her smile at my silliness, I slide a little closer to her on the couch, my expression shifting to a more concerned face. "So tell me what happened Red." I place a comforting hand on her thigh. "What can I do to help?"

I like it when he puts his hand on my thigh.. its warmth, its fullness.. "Well Paul you know the guy I was dating? Steve? well things haven't gone so well. In fact they nosedived again." I have out a heavy sigh. I think back to last night....

"I knew something was up the moment we went to dinner yesterday. He was quiet. Shy. I couldn't get him to say 2 words. All through dinner he avoided me, made 2 word answers. So at dessert I confronted him." I cleared my throat.

"I asked why he was so quiet, and he told me he didn't want to see me anymore." I sniffle and play with my pantleg...

"I was dumbfounded. I asked him why?. He said that he liked some other bimbo. What does she have that I don't asked?. He replyed..." Tears well up in me and I look at the floor...

"Huge tits...he said..can you believe it? I mean I know men find tits attractive but is that something to not go out with someone over? I mean other than surgery.. I cant fight genetics....I'm stuck with these...." I squeeze my tits hard and am sobbing now...

"Why does this keep happening? Paul no one likes me cuz of me... they just want big tits..."

As she told me what happened, I could picture it all in my mind. I never met Steve personally, but from what I've heard from Red about him, I had always imagined a guy who looked like some football jock. What a bastard, telling her he didn't want her because she wanted a girl with huge tits. Now I feel torn. I could solve her problem by giving her bigger boobs like she wants...but she needs to find a guy who likes her for being her. Could I be that guy? More images pop into my mind. I can imagine how Red would look with bigger tits, having them squished against my arm as she clung to me and whispered how bad she wanted my cock in my ear.

Thinking of that image, a bulge started to grow in my pants. That was a little too quick...are the pills doing that? "Red....you remember how I told you I'd have something to make you feel better? Well...I talked to a doctor, and he gave me some pills that will make your breasts grow bigger. That was...one of the pills I took just now." I grab one of Red's hands and force it onto my bulge. "All you need to do is make me cum inside you, and your tits will get bigger. I..know it sounds weird, but lets give it a shot okay?"

I start feeling Paul's bulge knowing I need a good stress fuck...as he explains the doctor pills I pull back and think..

"Really? Have you tried it before? what are the side effects?" I ask him as I undo his zipper and reach into his shorts to fell his cock... mmmm I love how nice and hard it gets... sigh...

I gasp slightly as Red takes hold of my cock. Even though I forced her hand, it still surprises me how accepting she is of the physical contact and the idea of breast enhancing pills. I blush as she skillfully rubs my cock until its fully erect. What was it she asked me?

"U-umm....n-no. I haven't...tried this before. I'm...supposed to tell the doctor if...if there's any....side effects." I start to pant slightly, struggling to keep my eyes from rolling to the back of my head. God...I'd forgotten how good this feels. "M-maybe we should just....start with something simple to...to see what happens? Like a blow-job?"

"hhhm you would like that wouldn't you..." I smile coyly while stroking your cock... "Do you know if I need to swallow your cum? or do I need to take it internally elsewhere?" I bat my eyes and lean down freeing your nice hard cock... I start licking the shaft, and then engulf your head with my mouth bobbing up and down...

I grip the arm and the back of the couch, bracing myself for the pleasure I'm about to feel. I give a small gasp as your slick hot tongue licks up my shaft, and then I moan as you take my cock into your mouth, already bobbing your head to coax my cum out. "T-the doctor told me it would work either way." I start breathing more heavily, leaning my head back and closing my eyes to focus on the sensations. She's going too fast....I love it when she goes fast. It makes me think she really wants my cum. She'd have it soon enough. My body grows more tense, holding out as long as I can.

I hold off a bit, teasing Paul.... "Now now lets not be hasty here..." I grab your shirt and try to pull it off your head... mmm I love how your bare chest feels against me..I need skin on skin time so I tae my shirt off, and unhook my bra..I keep stroking your nice hard cock, and lean down my tits pressed on your tummy an chest and stare at your cock while I stroke it...I once again lick and suck the tip, my now naked chest contacting your body as I do...

Stripping the both of us down just made me even more turned on. With your breasts rubbing against me as you suck on my cock, my body finally gives in. I give a louder moan as cum bursts into your mouth. With each pulse of my cock, more and more hot cum shoots from my tip. Cum escapes your lips and drips down your chin onto your hand. I think to myself that this isn't the usual amount of cum. This must be a side effect of the pill. Subconsciously, I note that I should tell the doctor about it. I hear you moan and gulp down my cum. A moment goes by where the only sounds in the room are my heavy breathing and your gulping. And then, slowly but surely, Red's breasts started growing.

Back
Top Bottom