Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sex... School?! [ShimapanMan x Dementia]

Isaac smiled at her when she sat down, looking at the blush on her face before changing his gaze to the snacks. "Thanks!" He said, pulling apart the bag of chips and popping the top on the soda. He took a sip of it, the bubbling fluid soothing his throat as it rushed down. "Haha, well, my class was... interesting. I was tied down multiple times by Mistress Lilly, the lady in the black and white outfit down there." He said, biting into some chips. "It looked like you had some fun yourself." He teased, looking over at her. "My class has interesting topics though. I'm excited for more." He added, continuing to eat.

Ziri nods slightly, leaning over to kiss him gently on the cheek. She had noticed, despite all the sex that happened yesterday, most partners didn't talk nor show affection. She shrugs inwardly, her hand resting on his thigh. "Well, now, you get to use those on me," she murmurs, resting her head on his shoulder. She smiles softly, continuing to much.

Isaac smiled, turning a bit to return the kiss. "You've got that right. I think having toys and stuff will make dominating so much fun. I can tease you all the time." He said, finishing off his bag of chips before moving his hand to her thigh. "I can't wait until I get you in the room later, all to myself again. These next few classes are going to be so long!" He added, smirking at her. He moved his hand just a bit higher before beginning to trace circles on her thigh.

Ziri's cheeks lit up as she realized the feminine male was becoming more dominant. Her hand instantly shoots up to his crotch and she grasps down on it, a small smirk on her lips. "I'm sure you'll attempt to use them on me. Who said I would just bend over so you could do as you pleased?" She hissed through clenched teeth.

Isaac gasped, feeling her grip his crotch. A blush crossed his face as his length began growing hard in her hands. "Haha, attempt. If I do get you restrained, I might just make you bend over and take it." He teased, his hand moving a bit higher, resting above where the jeans covered her slit. "If I get you tied down and helpless, I can do whatever I wish. And who says I wont exercise that?" He murmured, leaning over to where their faces were just inches apart.

"I dare you," she murmurs, beginning to stroke his hardenin length through his pants. She liked watching him wiggle around and hold back moans, it made her smile. She squeaked as his hand came across her sex. She turns towards the teachers, offering her neck to him in the process.

Isaac released a soft moan at her hand's movements. "Oh, you don't think I would? Why don't we get a bit more frisky?" He asked, trying to seem a bit more willing. This was so new to him, being gripped in class! He moved his lips to her neck and began kissing it before giving her a gentle bite. He brought his hand up from her sex and up her shirt, groping her perfectly sized breasts. His length was hard, his jeans tenting in front of the teachers.

She whimpers audibly and only teases the head of his erection, stroking his shaft along with his pants. She arches her back into his groping hands, cheeks flushed as she released soft pants. His kisses and bites to her flesh only made her want to moan in class. The teachers were speaking now, demonstrating how to dominate and submit. It really looked sexy with the pair. Everyone else shyly tried beginning but Ziri and Isaac were already coming along.

Isaac slipped his hand under her bra, pinching one of her nipples. He felt into the act, the fact that they were in class with others who were just beginning seemed to only intensify the arousal. He released a soft moan before biting her neck once more. "Ziri, why don't you help show these others how a proper blowjob is given?" He asked, bringing his hand out of her shirt. He pressed his lips to hers once more before pulling back. He looked towards the two teachers, watching as Mister Matthew was kissing Miss Lilly. She was very into it, having her shirt unbuttoned.

Ziri returns his kiss before lowering herself between his legs. She unzips his pants and shoves his boxers aside, allowing his erection to pop out in front of her face. She strokes his shaft tenderly a couple times before lapping at the head of his length. He tasted so delicious and she moaned softly. She then slowly lowers her head along his length, slowly bobbing her head and stroking what wasn't in her mouth. She swirled her tongue all along his cock, enjoying watching him squirm, and others watching her.

Isaac released a moan, looking down at Ziri between his legs. His length was throbbing, the thickness standing at attention when she finally freed it. "Mmm, that's a good girl..." He whispered, placing his hand on the back of her head to pet her, coax her on. He looked around at the others in the class, some of them looking at Ziri and himself with envy at how forward and ready they were. The teachers had taken their approach, deciding to explain how to properly reward your slave after giving a one-sided command.

Ziri gave a soft moan at being called a 'good girl' and only suckled a bit harder. She slips more length in her mouth to please him, reaching down to play with his sac. She heard the teachers comment on how well she already behaved and gave a hundred for participation. She soon watched other students try and take the lead, but then they fought for submission or dominance. Ziri continued, sliding her tongue under the soft spot behind the head, suckling roughly.

The teachers' comments only made the other students pay even more attention. The fact that he and Ziri were being watched just made it that much more exciting. "O-ooh, god..." He moaned, feeling her tongue roaming every inch of his thickness. His head was extremely sensitive, and her suckling and licking was inching him ever closer to his climax. "Mmm, nngh!~" He moaned, his voice louder now. "I-I'm cumming!!" He held her head in place, a spurt of his cum shooting into her mouth. The excitement of doing this in class made him cum even more, strands shooting into her mouth as the others watched.

Ziri squeaks as his cum shot into her mouth and coated her throat. She swallows happily before leaning up, licking her lips clean. "Yum," she purrs, sitting up. She stands and kisses him gently, his semen still coating some of her mouth. She gently tucks his cock away as they kissed, smiling softly. Ziri sits back, giggling to herself.

Isaac returned her kiss, moaning softly as she touched him while hiding his length. "Mmm, thank you, pet..." He whispered when she pulled back. That was a satisfying climax. He looked at the teachers and how they seemed to finishing up as well, Miss Lilly had a bit of a cum stain on her blouse when she pulled up. Soon after, the bell rang. "Well, it looks like I'll have to return the favor in our next class." Isaac teased, smiling at Ziri. He stood up and helped her up, placing his hand around her waist. He felt more empowered, knowing all of this sexuality was perfectly fine.

He made his way to his next class, but not before letting her go. This class seemed was taught by Miss Lilly again, however she was in a much better mood this time. She skipped the formalities this time, given that it was the same class as earlier, just missing a few, more aroused members. She didn't have as much hands on work this time, given the topic. It was more explaining types of punishments. Orgasm control, spanking, for some even tickling. She had a few demonstrations near the end, explaining how a sub may say it was too much and that was a sign to let up a little.

Ziri happily went off to her class, listening confidently. Most of the students there looked up to her enviously. The male at the front was showing how to obey and hold back a climax until told. It was adorable to watch himself stroke to the classroom, just demonstrating how hard it would be to hold back until told. Until his cum splattered on Ziri's desk. She looks down at the milky white substance and she couldn't help but wipe her desk clean.. Using her fingers and mouth. She was addicted to a man's semen, her teacher wasn't any different. Although, his was a a bit spicier than her lovers candy sweet cum.

The explanations Miss Lilly had for the class included pulling three other doms to the front, two guys and one girl. She commanded the girl to get down on her knees and remove her shirt, and instructed the two boys to begin stroking themselves. They were only allowed to cum when Miss Lilly commanded, and the girl had to beg for their cum. She was mid-sentence when one of them shot a string right onto her face. Miss Lilly punished him, bringing her whip down hard on his ass. The sound echoed in the room. She then forced him to lick his own cum off of her as a last punishment. The other guy lasted, cumming when he was allowed. This time, Miss Lilly made a show out of licking off the cum and sharing with the girl, arousing everyone in the room - just in time for the next class.

Isaac made his way back to their shared rooms, an erection visible when he took his seat. He kept his eye on the door, waiting to see her come join him. He was definitely finding the classes interesting, their hands-on approaches very... useful.

Ziri skips in, coming up behind her master and wrapping her arms around his neck. She kisses his cheek and purrs. "Hello, master," she giggles, nuzzling his cheek and pressing his head back into her supple chest. She sits beside him, teasing allowing cleavage for his view. "I had fun did you..." her words fade out as she saw his clearly shown erection. She bites her bottom lip before glancing up at him and raising a single eyebrow.

"Hello, pet..." Issac responded, turning to the side to look at her. Those soft, perfect breasts felt so nice pressed up against him. "Mmm, well, I'm sure not as much fun as yoou." He said, smiling at her. "I more or less had a show. Mistress Lilly showed us punishments for what happens if a guy misbehaves as a sub. She also licked cum off of a girl's face and kissed her. As you can see... It was pretty hot. How was your class?" He asked, pulling her around to sit in his lap.

Ziri wiggles atop his lap, settling her buns to nicely wrap around his apparent erection. "It was okay," she murmurs. "Mister Teach came on my desk." She leans back into him, her head resting on his shoulder. Her neck was in view, the smooth, white skin available to his mouth. She looks up at him, briefly kissing his jaw. "And oh? Are you going to punish me~?" she whines teasingly, giving him a pathetically lust filled look.

Ziri was hitting all the right parts now, getting his heart racing. That tight ass she had was squeezing his length just right, so it was throbbing against her. "He came on your desk? I guess he must like you then..." Isaac whispered, leaning forward to gently lick her soft neck. "Haha, I might. I bet you cleaned off his cum, didn't you? Did I say you could have another man's cum?" He asked, smirking. He bit her neck with a bit of force this time before pulling back. At this point, Mistress Lilly and Matt had begun to start this time, Lilly having Matt bent over and spanking him with her whip.

"Ziri, stand up and take off your pants." Isaac said, looking up at her. "You get to make me cum, but you don't get to drink it this time. You have to wear it." He whispered, “I think you’d like wearing it in your panties. The warm stickiness of it on you for the rest of the day...”

Ziri watched as other students began to punish each other so she did as told. She would stand, lowering her pants and panties as she bent over the table. In this position she offered her ample ass and pink folds, a small squeal of delight leaving her. Her master wasn't as boring as he seemed. She gives a delightful yip as she shakes her rear back and forth. "Oh, yes, master. Punish me well," she groans, looking forward as she watched the others.

Isaac watched as she did as she was told, his eyes going to her tight pants. As she slid them down, her panties stuck between her legs just enough for them to peel away and tease him. He licked his lips and stood, focused on his pet now. He raised his hand and brought it sternly down across her right ass cheek, the loud slap entering his ears. He used the same hand to reach down and unbutton and unzip his pants, letting them and his boxers fall to the floor. His length was out, pressing against her backside just as it did when she was sitting on his lap.

He moved forward and pressed his tip up against her slit, looking down at her. Instead of immediately pushing in, he reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her back and forcing her onto his cock. "Ahh..." He moaned out, pushing back to bounce her off of his cock.

Ziri would releases a small moan as her ass was slapped, her rear jiggling as he did so. Once her hair was yanked, her back arched, causing her to impale herself on his erection. This made her shudder and release a soft grunt each time he bounced his hips. She stayed in this position as he held her there, hands gripping at the table so she wouldn't fall forward again. "M-master..you're being a real tease," she mutters, her breasts hot in her shirt.

Isaac smirked as he moved in and out of her, soft moans leaving his lips. The others in the room faded away as he focused on her, his thickness pressing hard and deep inside of her wetness. "A tease? Oh, there's much more than this..." He said, looking down at her. He released her hair and reached forward, grabbing her wrists. He pulled her hands behind her back, letting her gently fall on to the desk as he began thrusting once again. A slippery, wet sound filled his ears with each thrust.

Back
Top Bottom