Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Making herself right at home. (zero5906&Sinoraa) NSFW!!!

Sintan

Supernova
Naughty_Sis.gif

Ricky is a twenty-four year old young man who has been college many years, has decent job staying at this small apartment room with only one bedroom and bathroom. Today, he was just relaxing on the couch watching the show 'Scrubs' with the door in view.

As he saw the door knob turn and unlock, he smiled to see this new room-mate he will get share with and hoping it was a girl. His smile had gotten wider once he saw it was quite a young girl, definitely new to college life. She looked so firm and curvy on her body figure, his jaw opened a little looking at her vast revealed stomach and cleavage.
"Welcome home, I am Ricky. Who are you? Feel free to feel right at home, get comfortable as you please."

"Pleasure is mine, theres beverages in fridge if thirsty. Get comfy, Feel free to ask any questions if need help with anything." He went stopped there and resumed watching TV casually, not paying attention to her unless called to. He wanted to let her come to him in general, he always knew it's not good to seem or look desperate for female attention.

Once commercials came on, he went to the kitchen to grab a root beer and glanced a little at her smooth flat stomach and her beautiful amount of cleavage. "Sooo, Want to tell me about yourself?" he pauses there and sips from his root beer can listening to her.

Back
Top Bottom