Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Masquerade's Journal

TheMasquerade

Planetoid
Yep. Nothing much to see here. Move alo-- Ahh, who am I kidding? Here is where I'll list explanations for absenteeism, as well as simply mentioning when I feel blue, or when some event in my life occurs which I feel like sharing, or something role-play related, or some writing lesson, orr...

Yeah I think you get the point. This is a conclave of my most random thoughts and on-target announcements.

Feel free to comment at any time. I wouldn't mind the company. Just don't read page three hundred fifty seven. There's something going on there and I know not what it is, save the animistic noises coming from there... So probably nothing good.

Entry #1 9/22/2013: Lots happened today. What little family I got left came home from vacation and I ordered a pizza. Things are smooth and peaceful in the real world at the moment but this did cause delays in all of my role-play and gaming related activities. I apologize.

I will be heading for a wondrous activity at my work place tonight, in which money is given to people through bonus cheques for going above and beyond sales targets. Perhaps I shall get one? I know not, but I do hope so. I could buy a video game. Or order more pizza, but more likely video games.

Most of my partners have stuck with me for the moment. A couple have abandoned me wholesale and I had to drop one for not being able to understand what it was they wished for me to do, precisely, (and upon which further inquiry fell to deaf ears) but alas, not all stories manage to end, some should not even have endings!

As for whatever random writing lesson I can think of on the spot... Commas are half second pauses, periods are the end of a specific line of thought, and paragraphs are shifts in the scene, pace, or tone.

There. That is basically everything.

The Masquerade watches.

Entry #2 9/24/2013: Expect to see a few delays people, pulling a late shift and then heading home and falling asleep immediately. Not liable to reply to any PM's today. Also unlikely to sign into chat. Thank you for your understanding.

Entry #3: 9/28/2013: Sickness + Late work shifts = Delays everywhere!

Needless to say, I'm getting back up on my horse, and responding to PM's before heading off to another shift here. If you aren't part of that batch, you'll be replied to when I get home.

Entry #4: Been a while. *Dusts off Journal with great caution*

11-04-2013: The reason for delays in role plays on this occurrence was because I was focusing all my effort and energy on acquiring a better paying position in Home Depot. At this task I have unfortunately failed, so I will still be eating a lot of soup. :( On the flip side, I have a little more free time, since I am no longer 100% bee-lining for that position.

My apologies for delays. Regular schedules shall start again over the next twenty four hours.

Sincerely, The Masquerade.

PS: Someone please tell me there is some alternative soup flavour in the cheap packets from "that's definitely not beef" and "that's definitely not chicken". xD

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
When did it become November? =P Otherwise, I should be close to celebrating my birthday.

Dammit. I was tired woman! *Shakes fist*

10-12-2013: Nothing much to report today. I had a rock thrown at my head by an angry old polish customer. I have noted in the future that old angry polish people are not to be fucked with, but they can be laughed at considering his aim was so far off that he hit his own car.

Back
Top Bottom