Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Intro to Painting Class (Scarlet Sky X Javorcek)

Javorcek

Supernova
Willa-Holland-Wallpaper4.jpg

“Alright Class!” Mackenzie Javorcek waited patiently for the students standing at easels of her Painting I class to calm down. She could wait all day if she had to, Mac was ever the patient one. But soon they were all finally quiet and she could continue to speak. “Professor Becks is out sick today. So that means you are all stuck with me!” Mac grinned, rather playful for a TA, but still not someone the students should screw with. She loved her job, liked to have fun, but if a student got out of line, she wasn’t afraid to tear them to pieces. Usually Becks ran the class and Mac just assisted him, helping students that he couldn’t get to since of course the Painting I class was a little packed. But since she was in the MFA program and wanted to go into teaching college level painting herself, having complete control of the class didn’t really rattle her.

Well…except today was a little nerve wracking. It was the first day working with a –nude- model.

Thanks a lot Becks…way to leave me hanging with a bunch of undergrads that are going to snicker as they try to paint their first set of breasts ever.

“Today we’re working with our model. Her name is Angie and I expect you all to be very respectful. If she moves by accident, ask her nicely to adjust.” Mackenzie gestured to the model, a rather plump looking blonde girl that wasn’t really a Classiccal beauty. But that didn’t bother Mackenzie, she loved all women and could usually find beauty in each and every one. She enjoyed painting curvy or heavier girls herself, their bodies were much more interesting to look at than a skinny little model. Though truth be told she rather –date- more athletic girls, only because she herself was fairly active and liked a girl who could keep up.

Angie went ahead and shrugged off her robe at Mackenzie’s prompting. The brunette helped the voluptuous blonde get into a more interesting position, adjusting her arms and legs, then marking it all up with tape to help keep the position. Perfect…slightly reclined with her legs crossed and arm draped over the back of the lounger she was in. Mackenzie adjusted the lighting on the small stage that the model sat on. Then she moved around a bit, grey eyes making sure that the composition looked alright from more than one angle. “Everyone have a sort of interesting view?”

“Not really.” Called one boy from the far back.

“Oh good…then move!” Mac chuckled. “Don’t be afraid to move around…you all aren’t cemented in place. Adjust, find a composition that works for you. Try not to invade your neighbor’s space, but go ahead and move around.” She smiled as easels began to scrape and move around. Once the students were all settled, she began making her rounds. Dressed rather nicely today in a white button down and a pair of dark wash jeans, she was trying her best to not bump into any of the palettes full of oil paints as she moved throughout the easels.

Back
Top Bottom