Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Change of Plans (Ava & Wolvenrouge)

Melanie's hips took on a mind of their own. She rode him at a steady pace that almost drove her mad. The sensual and sexual tension gathering up more and more within her. Her fingers got lost in his hair and her teeth, tongue and lips began working at the taut skin upon his neck. Not finishing until she was satisfied with the mark that she had left behind. Then her teeth tugged at his earlobe and when her mouth wasn't occupied with his flesh hot breath spilled onto his skin. Soft moans and whispers sounding from her lips. "Oh Jason... yes... baby, yes..."

Jason was gripped with desire. His body not knowing whether to continue this slow but amazing pleasure, or give in to the temptation to feel its ultimate goal and allow it to come to at least a temporary conclusion. He alternated quick hard thrusts with long slow but insanely deep penetrations that squeezed every bit of pleasure from each stroke. His desire for her depths was insatiable he wanted more and more, and though he could clearly feel her cervix at the end of each stroke, she hadn't manage to take his full length. He loved the artful flutter of her inner walls as he bottomed out again and again. Despite this she was amazingly tight and her body was gripping him like a vice. He decided then and there to stop trying to control his body and just let their lovemaking find its own end. As he lowered her, he lifted her thighs and feet so that she could no longer control how deep the coupled and let gravity do its best. "Oh Mel" he cried out her name loud enough it shocked him and they both heard it echo off the water. The though made him laugh, but not enough in anyway diminish his passion. Leving her fully impaled he began a kiss with such passion that he was literally shaking.

Mel was in the complete throws of passion. To think that her new job would lead her to end up having an intimate moment like this with her boss. Modesty was thrown out the door at some point and she was no longer worried about someone seeing or hearing them. He felt to damn good to even bother thinking. A gasp was ripped forth from her lips as she was filly impaled upon his generous length by Jason lifting her thighs and feet up. He felt so damn good she couldn't stand it! The woman shattered right there, in his lap. The swiftness shocked her beyond belief, but she was not done. No she wanted more of him. She was panting when he laughed and just as she was just catching up on her breath he snatched it away just as easily with a passionate kiss. They had certainly killed plenty of time. More than she had realized. The move was completely over and she wanted to make something very clear to her boss. "Please cum in me Jason, please..." She pleased in between pants from their kiss and before he could even reply she snagged his lips in a kiss that convey her interests. The girl was well pent up with sexual tension and she had not even thought of the consequences that his might bring upon her later.

Here you had two medical professionals completely lost in the moment. Jason didn't need to be told twice. He wanted it so badly and was so ready, that before she could say please again, his body was responding, releasing a hot load of fully potent seed where it would do the most good or harm depending on your opinion. He let go of her legs as she clamped down hard on him and pulled her tight to him receiving her kiss and making it his own. He throbbed and thrusted and throbbed some more. No woman had ever worked him so hard and still left him wanting more. He felt the throbbing deep in his pelvic floor and it just wouldn't stop. He kissed her and hugged her, and finally just held her. "woman, you are amazing! simply amazing. He said as he gasped for breath. Before we go to bed. remind me to email the office and postpone our whole schedule a day. We have more important business he said smiling. Much more important business."

Melanie was completely drained after being pumped full of his potent seed. She wasn't even thinking of the consequences of that particular action as she rest in his arms ad they shared a sweet kiss. Though weary, she laughed at his compliment. "You're not too bad yourself there, Jason." Only now was she starting to realize that there was more to the world than just the two of then. The dark night sky peppered with precious stars above. "Well, maybe we should wrap up this lovely night. Why don't you call them while I get ready for bed. And this is suppose to be a business trip Doctor Wells, not a personal vacation." She teased before she pressed a sweet and tender kiss to his lips. From there she removed herself from his lap and snagged her bikini which she draped over a lounge chair to dry over night before grabbing a towel to dry her naked self with. Her body felt so hot all over and so sensitive, thanks to Jason. "Your father may want a more detailed description as to why you are pushing back the schedule a whole day." Yet she had a feeling that his father knew exactly what they would get into when he hired her for the position.

He lay back in the chair still half in a daze. "who was this amazing woman that had managed to completely undo him in just a few hours." he was undone, completely and utterly unraveled. He didn't care a bit about any meeting, or any business. That was all yesterday. Everything was different somehow. Even though he could still see him on the deck drying herself, she seemed entirely too far away. He wanted her back in his lap, back in his arms. With a bit of effort he got up out of the pool and hung his suit with hers on the chair. He didn't bother with a towel. "I'm going to take a shower, join me? there is plenty of room. He ran a finger playfully down her back as she was toweling her legs. "God what a beautiful ass!" he said half under his breath "positively incredible!....Please join me" he pleaded softly as he padded toward the shower leaving a trail of drips and footprints on the hardwood floor,

She was surprised when he asked her to join him for a shower. The man was certainly persistent and in no way modest when it came to the compliments. Mel was blushing profusely when she hung her towel up and followed in his wet footsteps. She had planned on taking a shower anyway so it would do no harm. When she had first gone for an interview she was told that Doctor Wells was a very big business man and that the man could seldom be seen not doing any work. Even the words 'stuck up' came up, and when they had first met she could kind of see where they were coming from, but now.... they were dead wrong. Still Melanie was still some what cautious. In the end he was still her boss. She walked into his room and could already hear the water running by the time she entered the bathroom. It was stunning and he wasn't kidding about plenty of room. It was stunning and took her breath away. The water came down like rain and the warmth hit her like a blanket. Then again you couldn't ignore the handsomely fit male waiting for her and for a moment she felt as though she might have been staring at him too long before she walked into the shower.

"Thank You, Mel" he said in a deep soft tone as his eyes followed her body's perfect lines up one side and down the other and he filled a natural sponge with luxuriant body wash. "step into my office we are full service here." He smiled as he examined her and traced the curves of her breasts with a finger, pausing briefly to trip seductively over each nipple, catching it just enough to make it bounce a little. Once she was thoroughly wet by the waterfall he painted her with the sponge so that she was white with tiny bubbles and gently massaged her back. He took a wooden stool from the corner and placed it in front of her having her place each foot on it one at a time as he gave each of her perfect thigh complete individual attention before setting down the sponge and gently giving her sex careful and personal attention skin to skin. With her foot on the stool she was perfectly exposed for such attention and he was obviously in no hurry. When he felt her begin to respond, he brought his lips to her ear and whispered "Don't worry, I always finish what I start". He teased the parted lips and carefully watched her reactions, He knew what he wanted. When he felt her body shudder, he said "good, there we are", and dropped down and gently sampled what he had drawn from her with his tongue. He stood, wrapped her in his arms under the water and softly said "your turn." His lips were so close to hers that light could barely pass between them, but he waited for her to take the not so subtly offered kiss.

A smile tugged at the corner of her lips as he jested about being in his office. Little did she know just what she was in for. It was a five star treatment from the top of her head and down to the very tips of her toes, literally. Her favorite part though was when he went for what he wanted. Her heart skipped some very important beats and her body betrayed her feelings right to his very fingers. One of her hands had been resting on his shoulders to keep herself stead as she had one foot on the stool, and her grip tightened with the pleasure. His tongue dragging along her sex fished out a moan from her lips. She was thankful to be steadied in his firm embrace and she kissed him with sweet passion. The taste of herself upon his tongue was so arousing that her knees seemed to get even weaker. "Jason..." She whispered against his lips when she felt the need to resurface for some more air. "It's my turn." Practically feeding him the words as she took the sponge and walked behind him to wash his back and catch a breather. From there she worked to the front and worked on his arms to his shoulders, to his spectacular chest and got down on her knees to wash her favorite part of him only to watch the water was all of the suds away. "Looks good enough to eat." She thought aloud before making his cock disappear past her lips and into the tight confines of her throat.

He grinned sheepishly as he handed over the sponge. When she stepped behind hip and washed his back it felt marvelous, but not half so Good as her full wet breasts against him when she had to step closer to wash his shoulders. "do you have any idea how good that feels" he said with a brief chuckle. "Damn woman! you are amazing" When she moved to face him again he was torn between stopping her so that he could kiss her senseless and letting her continue but this was her show now. It was a good, no check that, great decision. Her soft hands already had him hard as a police baton and a deep groan rumbled up from deep inside as he watch himself disappear down her willing throat. As he held her head and watched her breasts half sway half jiggle, he felt himself sliding down a very slippery slope. When she had extracted the last drop, he lifted her to him and ravaged her with the kisses he had contemplated in the beginning.

She felt very accomplished when she sucked him dry and then found herself in his arms with her lips seized in a kiss. Now her taste commingled with his and it was divine. Water continued to rain down upon them washing away any remnants of soap. His kisses were addicting and she couldn't stop herself, but she needed air a her body was heating up a great deal. She turned off the water while they kisses once more and parted lips to get a few words in. "We had better dry off and move this to your bed. I doubt you'll mind me sleeping with you." If he did it would have been a big surprise to her, especially since he had not let her out of his sight once since they hopped in the pool. "Besides, you need to call the office to have the schedule shifted over a day and it is very very late." She whispered to him softly before she stole one more kiss before exiting the shower and grabbing a towel to dry her entire body off. She was still tingling all over from the pleasure that he provided her in the shower and the pool. "Too much of a good this is not good..." She teased as she could feel his eyes upon her as she dried herself off.

Jason didn't mind dripping and he was enjoying watching her dry her hair. As she rubbed and fluffed it in a towel it set her breasts swinging. This was the hottest show he had seen in a long time, if ever. He opened the refrigerator and took out a bowl of fresh strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate. Then he opened a bottle of fine white wine and poured two glasses. Carrying a strawberry in his teeth he walked over to interrupt her. She looked up with a surprised smile as he fed her the strawberry from his lips. He was dripping on her and he wondered if it would cause her to take action. He picked up his phone and left the office a very short message. Reschedule all tomorrow's meetings. Tell my father it is his fault" with that he hung up the phone. He sipped his wine and then stood so near to her that her nipples brushed his chest. " Drink Up, we have a full day tomorrow" he then walked in to her room and opened her suit case, looking at what was there, and paying very close attention to the lacier things.

Mel was surprised when he fed her the juicy strawberry, but he looked even more delicious just standing there dripping wet. She dried him up a bit as he spoke on the phone and no doubt whoever was on the other line could hear her laugh in the background as Jason lay blame upon his father. She accepted her drink and watched as he walked off to her room where she followed him as she continued to sip on her wine. She leaned her shoulder against the bedroom door frame and continued to sip and watch her lover as he helped himself to her clothes. "And just what are you looking for Doctor Wells? You certainly aren't looking for something for me to wear to bed, are you? Because I thought my current attire, or lack there of, was perfectly fine." She asked with a sweet smile upon her soft link lips stained red from the juice of the strawberry. "Well.... whatever you decide, you'll know where to find me." She went and sauntered over to his bedroom and laid herself across his bed just after downing the rest of her beverage and setting the glass aside. She lay on her stomach with her ass on perfect display and her legs waving in the air behind her.

He appeared at his bedroom door and leaned on the jamb as she had. "Nope you are perfect... I was just taking inventory"... he sat there typing into his phone...."and making a list" As she looked back over her shoulder at him, he tossed her the phone, he dove between her thighs and pushed them wide apart. The pink lips parted and showed him her hot and very wet inner self. He ran his tongue up each thigh before delving deep between them. He wondered if she could concentrate enough to read his list with him where he was.

Panties -5
bras -5
swimsuits -2
http://www.lingeriediva.com/core/media/media.nl?id=319337&c=776793&h=1699963544e8c8151135
He paused just long enough to look up over her perfectly formed ass and ask "what do you think?" He had carefully saved pictures of each item for future reference. He didn't wait for an answer but immediately resumed his teasing her. Each time she attempted to speak he upped the intensity of his licking.

She was going to ask about the list when he tossed his phone her way and she picked up as he dove between her thighs. She gasped at the man's voracious appetite and he caused her to moan as his tongue swiped at her slick entrance. Her eyes were having complications focusing on the list at all and she actually gave up as she softly panted as he feasted like a starving man upon her greedy sex. "I-..." She could hardly speak with so much pleasure. "I think you are very meticulous, Doctor." She managed to say with her eyes closed as she just accepted the bliss. Her heart was racing and when she could no longer stand it she came for the umpteenth time that evening. Her body feeling the fatigue and the pleasure all at once. Feeling so much pleasure could apparently drain you easily, but she was far from complaining.

As she came on his face, he licked her more or less clean, but left her well lubricated. He climbed up the bed and laying on his side pulled her back to his chest. His cock hard from he almost continuous stimulation was placed between her thighs. He wrapped her tightly in his arms, cupping her breasts with his hands, and left it to here what she would do with the hot piece of meat parked between her thighs.

As for him he was in a state of almost perpetual arousal, and blissful exhaustion. He would easily sleep, but there was no way he would ignore any sign of desire from the woman in his arms. Mutual exhaustion was all that would end this romp, and that seemed to be on the verge of occurring. The warmth of he soft body was the last thing he remembered before waking to a sea breeze from the open window. to find her just as he had left her, with his cock in safe keeping clamped firmly between her thighs.

Melanie couldn't have had a better night sleep if she were dead. The man's large and warm hands cupping her breasts. Her ass pressed against his body and his cock tucked between her warm thighs. The smell of salty air and a nice breeze awoke her and a hand reached up to cup the hand cupping her breast. She smiled as she remembered what had transpired yesterday. Her first day on the job and... on her boss. Considering the fact that Jason had all of the meetings pushed back a day, she was curious on how he planned to fill the day out. She was content to lay as tranquil as stones with him, but life seemed to have other plans as she heard her phone which was on the side table. With a reluctant groan she grabbed the phone and laid back in bed only to see who it was and quickly answered it. "Good morning Doctor Wells." She sounded in a brighter tone of voice coupled with a modest look about her face as she turned to face her lover while talking to his father on the phone. "Oh my first day was great, Doctor Wells. The flight went well and..." Jason's father laughed and explained how he had been trying to get ahold of his son and with one unsuccessful call he tried to get through to Jason through her. "Oh! Jason? Yes... one moment." She pressed a kiss to the man's lips before handing over the phone. She assumed the man wanted an explanation as to why work was pulled back and why it was his fault.

"Good Morning Dad!, and by the way thank you! Hell yes its your fault! and don't you dare ask what I mean! You have been plotting this for 5 years and you finally succeeded! Yes! I'm ecstatic about it! ow would you feel hearing that voice every morning? Seeing.. ah never mind... Anyway there is nothing so important that it can wait a couple days, no five days, I changed my mind. What? yes this your son talking! I hope you are happy... Bye Dad!" Jason hung up, shut off the phone, and took out the battery. There, remind me to pick up a new phone today. He set the phone on the night stand and returned his hands to where they had been on her breasts. "that felt amazing!" he said sounding completely satisfied with their conversation. then leaned down and kissed her soft lips. "where were we?"

Melanie was blushing so hard that she rivaled a strawberry. To think that the man that had hired her had this all planned out. His compliments made even things more worse that she felt as though her face was on fire. She watched as he made absolutely sure that no one was going to bother them anytime soon by taking the battery out of the phone. The kiss erased her nerves and she hugged him as she kissed him more. "So, no work and all play?" Since their trip was suppose to before business and suddenly became a blind date vacation. She honestly new nothing about the man, except for his doctorate, name, and sexual appetite. "Well..." She spoke in between kisses. "I believe we left ....here..." She mounted him and looms over him with kisses and her breasts still in his warm and welcoming grasp. Her slim fit and curvacious body his for the taking. Her hips moving and grinding her delicious sex along his well endowed length. "What shall we do about breakfast? Is the fridge pre stocked with food?"

"It is, but if we don't want to cook there is a fine restaurant a few miles up the coast. Want to check it out? or raid the fridge? Either works for me, its all a mater of how much you want to wear. In here we can stay naked, down the beach a swim suit is fine, however, if you want something more formal we can go into town. Just now though I seem to be occupied with more pressing business he rolled his hips and thrust hard up into her as she rode him. With that he pulled her tight to his chest. " You realize that I don't care a bit about my father's plans, but in this case I simply love the result every inch of her!" he said as he smiled ear to ear. It was slowest most leisurely of love making sessions and he was in no hurry to see it end. He pulled a luscious breast into his mouth and feasted away.

Mel knew damn well that they had plans before breakfast. She smiled as he pulled her against his chest and told her how much he loved his father's surprise, and in this case it was her. "Mmm and I'm loving every inch of you Doctor Wells." She whispered to him before indulging in another kiss and feeding him a delicious moan as she continued to ride him, but when he pulled his lips away and began feasting on her breast she panted and moaned his name. "Oh Jason, babe..." The feeling of his engorged length filling her to the brim and hitting her in just the sweet spot felt wondrous. The slow build up promised a massive release and she wasn't wrong on that account. That tell tale clutch of her sex gripping him right as she came.

He was never able to resist the feeling as she clamped down hard on him. He kept her nipple tight in his lips. He gave a a couple more hard thrusts and he was quickly overtaken by her beautiful body. he filled her again for at least the fifth time that day. He was hungry, but not sure he could stand. He helped her to her feet, but this time it was her leaving the trail. The love juices pouring from her onto the floor. "you want to put on a swimsuit, or do we cook our own breakfast?

Mel certainly did need the assistance and was grateful for it after such a morning workout. "Honestly? I don't really feel like putting clothes on right now. So, how bout we make our own breakfast?" She suggested as they walked into the lavished kitchen. To think that they would be spending five days with one another. "Jason what is this, exactly? A blind date? I only ask because we know so little about each other." She walked over to fridge which she opened to browse what they had available as she spoke. "Now, don't get me wrong, you are an amazing man, it's just... is this just a fling?" She asked clearly thinking logically. She just didn't wantto get her hopes up, only to have them shattered when this trip was over.

Jason was pleased that Mel didn't want to dress. If he was honest, he would be happy to have her naked all the time. She was very easy on the eyes. "Well it started out as a business trip, however I have to admit, we have both been manipulated by my father. He has tried this 5 times the previous four were a complete fiasco. they didn't survive a day.This time however is different. I prepared myself for another one and did my best to scare you away before I knew anything about you, but that didn't happen, and after a few hours, I didn't want it to. I still don't and unless I'm badly miss-reading you I never will. Frankly I don't know what to call it but love at first sight. I can't imagine spending a day without you, so I guess its up to you. You will have a job if you want it, but I hope you want a whole lot more.
Mel, I can't think of anything I'd rather do then call the office in 5 days and tell them to put off the meetings again."

He wrapped his arm around her waist as they looked through the fridge. He pulled our some eggs and Canadian bacon and cheese and english muffins. "You ever have Eggs Benedict? " he asked.

Before the fridge she stood, not really paying attention to the contents, but more interested in what he had to say. It made her smile in disbelief that he would call it love at first sight. Her cheeks heated up when she felt him come up behind her. It was nice to know that she still had a job,but to know that he wanted so much more was even better. "I would love to pursue a relationship with you Jason Wells and yes I have had eggs benedict, it's my favorite, though I've never had it home made before." She turned and was curious to see him cook one of her favorite breakfast dishes. It felt like Adam and Eve cooking breakfast naked together. She walked over to the coffee maker and began brewing up two k-cups for them. "You and your father are certainly some interesting people and I love it. I'm going to have thank him for this wicked deed of his.

Back
Top Bottom