Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Royal wedding in Glimenvale (amol & Minako2012)

"I am glad" He said with a smile.

He placed his hands on the balcony railing and looked out at what would be their kingdom it was a beautiful place.

"Are you worried about later tonight?" He asked her "Consumating the marriage I mean."

He knew she probably was and so was he really he'd never lain with a woman before. His mother had made him promise that his wife would be the only woman he was with. It was for her sake and his new bride's peace of mind that he kept that promise.

"I do not want to make you do something you do not wish to do higness" He said still addressing her formally "I also know a marrige that has not been consumated can be nullified...something certain enemies of the court would willingly do."

Isabella stood next to Galen. She took his arm, "Yes I'm worried." She had promised honesty and she would give him that, "Who wouldn't be? I'm as pure a virgin as I could ever be. Not having been seen by a man for nine years before you saw me. Not even my own father has seen me for all that time." she sighed and held his arm closer, "But I'm happy that it was you that I had to marry. And for us and for the safety of our future I will of cause do my duty. It has nothing to do with what I wish to do or not but what must be done. It's like a child that is born it does not have a choice to breathe or not. It must breathe it's first breath when it's born. From there on the child can choose to breathe when it wishes but the first breath must be drawn. An so it is for us. We do not have a choice. We must do it the first time to survive. From there on it can be up to ourselves but not the first time."

She looked at him, "But nevertheless I hope for both our sakes that it's pleasurable as they tell in the romance poems." She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek.

"Then upon my honor my darling princess" He took her hand and knelt "I shall make your first time as pleasureable as I possibly can."

He was being theatrical but he was also completely serious he wanted her to enjoy her first time. Standing up he pulled her close to him and kissed her gently. He enjoyed kissing her and the feel of having her against him.

"Hmm...you know I had been reluctant to never touch another woman" He said "Though having you in my arms makes me happy that I haven't so much as kissed anyone else."

He took her by the hand and spun her around in a mock dance he was trying to make her feel comfortable.

"We could skip father's speech" He said "I doubt it will assuade any fears you have."

Isabella really didn't know what to feel about him not having any other woman before her. She had been told that a prince would have slept with dozens of women before getting married and she had learned that it was sort of a custom. So she had accepted that. Galen wasn't like that, in fact he was very little of what she had been told a prince would be. And that made him dear to her. There was so many things that her mother had told her that she thought was strange or outright crazy. But none of them seemed to hold true with Galen.

She held his hand, "I would love to skip your father's speech. To tell you the truth I do not think anything he can say tonight will endear me more to him." She sighed, "But it's our duty to be there. It would be seen as an open challenge to his authority from you. That you no longer thought he was worthy to acknowledge as a king. That might not be the best way to start our life together here." She held him tight, it was his choice but she would paint him the picture with all the facts. Then he would be able to choose his cause of actions. This was how she hoped they'd work together in the future when they one day became king and queen.

"At any other time perhaps...but this is our wedding night" He said "We'll just come off as eager...but making an appearance is not a bad idea."

He was still smiling he was not a fan of his father but there was ceremony and he led her back into the ballroom as his father straightened up. The crowd quieted down as the queen moved to stand beside her husband a smile stretched on her lips. His speech was about the benefit of the wedding and the princess' beauty. It was utter nonsense and Galen grimaced when his father spoke as if the princess were merely an object to be stared at.

"If it weren't for mother I'd think Father and I weren't related" He leaned in whispering in her ear "Mind you I'd never blame her but she's not that sort of woman."

He was whispering quiet enough for only her to hear he knew better than to be openly rude to his father. To everyone else it would look like the eager groom and with how they thought of him bragging about his prowess. He was relieved when his father finally offered a toast to the couple and they were permitted to leave.

"Come along my dear" He said giving her hand a gentle squeeze "It is time for us to be on our way."

He led her out of the banquet room and down the well lit hallway past tapestries depicting ancient battles and events.

"Our history" He explained "Is often woven into tapestry".

The king's speech is really boring. To listen to all that nonsense made Isabella's thoughts wander. Her father would have said much the same things she assumed but then the two kings did seem to get along nicely.

She chuckled at Galen's comment but kept the appearance of a dutifully listening bride even though she had only heard half of the king's speech.

Once they had toasted she took Galen's arm and smiled, "Yes. Lets get out of here."

She looked at the tapestries as they passed, "They are beautiful, but I've always thought that books were more convenient at keeping record of history." she said with a wink.

Once they got to their bridal suite and the door was closed, Isabella sat on the large bed that dominated the room. She looked at Galen and for the first time today she seemed very nervous, "So my prince. What happens now?"

"We have books but weaving the event into tapestry brings questions" He said "It is a tradition in a way to cause the people to ask and seek out history...a way to keep it from dying."

He came to their suite it was a large room but simple the kind of room one would expect a man to inhabit. He watched as she sat down and gulped half wishing he had the experience to make this more pleasurable on her. Well he had read up and asked around like her so he wasn't completely hopeless.

"Well...this seems to be the appropriate way to start" He said walking over and capturing her lips in a kiss "If you want me to stop...or...slow down...say so."

He kissed her again letting his tongue slide across her lips while he ran his hands along her sides. The moment she opened her lips he gently slid his tongue into her mouth and teased hers letting out a low moan. He adored kissing her and wanted to kiss her for as long as he could.

As he kissed her she took his hand and held it tight in her own. "No my .... prince. I want you to ... to do what you like. I trust you."

She opened her mouth to allow his tongue to enter and she gently used her own tongue to play with his. Without anything to compare it with Isabella found that this was a very good kiss. Galen must surely be very talented.

Isabella took the hand she held and brought it to her lap where her other hand would join and squeeze Galen's hand tight.

He pulled back for some air and looked into her eyes with a gentle smile before straightening up and gently pulking her to her feet.

"That dress...I wish to see all of you" He said softly.

He moved to the back of her dress and gently began to undo it being careful not to rip the fine fabrics. Leaning in he kissed her throat while he finished moving to slide the fabric from her arms. Her petticoats followed after leaving her undergarments and a corset.

"Are you uncomfortable" He asked softly gently kissing her shoulder "I can slow down...if you wish."

His fingers made quick work of the corset strings and he let her remove it and stepped back she looked incredible and she still had her undergarments on.

Isabella blushed when he said he wanted to see all of her. She knew of cause that she needed to get undressed before him. But knowing and being comfortable with it was two very different things. "Yes.. of cause my prince."

Isabella just didn't know what to do. Of cause she knew how the dress should come off. But to have Galen do it touching her and kissing her like that was very strange. But he was so gentle and kind to her, "Yes... I am comfortable." she could feel the goosebumps on her arms as he kissed her shoulder, "No don't slow down. Do it like this."

Then he opened her corset and she helped him remove it. Unlike most the corset didn't really so much. She didn't really need it to get the figure needed to wear the dress she had worn. Isabella knew that none of her maids would have been able to wear that dress without the aid of a corset. But she was proud that she didn't need it. She knew it was a little primitive to be proud of such a simple thing but she was none the less.

Now just in her undergarments she turned her attention to Galen. She started to unbutton his shirt, "You also need to get out of your clothes my prince." she kissed his neck and chest as she opened the shirt more and more.

He was smiling she was gorgeous but he doubted she needed reminding of that. When she turned to him and began to undo his shirt he was a bit surprised.

"Your wish is my command highness" He said softly.

He let out a soft groan of pleasure feeling her soft lips on the sensitive skin of his neck. The princess didn't seem shy about her first time with a man. At the moment he couldn't remember where he had heard that women were always shy.

"Allow me to assist princess" He said helping her remove his shirt.

He wasn't overly muscular but thanks to his sword training he had definition unlike other noblemen who permitted thenselves to become soft. A long thin scar ran from his left shoulder and ended at his hip a remnant of a failed assassination attempt. There were others leftover from training and the occasional hunt he would sneak out of the palace to go on.

"Do I meet with approval" He asked.

Isabella was happy that Galen helped her. Her hands were shaking like on a cold January morning. She knew what was expected of her but she felt so awkward and clumsy doing it. She looked down trying to control her hands as he took over. She didn't want him to see how scared she really was. Not scared of him but scared of the unknown.

She looked up at him when he spoke... He was so handsome, Isabella wanted to look at him all day. "Yes... yes you do," she answered, and then she traced a finger over the scar from his shoulder to his hip, "but what happened here? It must have hurt a lot."

He gently grasped one of her hands and brought it to his lips kissing the gentle flesh. It had been oversight for him not to see it at first one he wouldn't make again. A light shiver ran through his body as she traced his scar and smiled gently at her.

"My yougest brother's bid to take the throne" He said softly "It hurt very much...but it is not so very deep."

He leaned in kissing her gently before he finished before undressing completely wishing to let her see all of him. His member was large and already erect thanks to her. It stood at 9 inches in length it wasn't average by any means but he didn't know he wasn't about to go around the kingdom measuring men to check.

"Tonight is for us" He said softly before scooping her into his arms "I wish for you to enjoy this."

He set her onto the bed and moved to kneel beside her before leaning in to kiss her passionately. His fingers trailed along her stomach coming to a stop at her left breast before gently touching the sensitive flesh.

Isabella was fascinated by the scar. She had never seen anyone that had any permanent damage to their bodies. Everything she had been allowed to see had been too perfect and too pure. She knew that people could get injured but this was the first time she saw it. She could feel his shivers under her fingers. "It ... it looks beautiful on you. Like a canyon dividing the perfect landscape." she kissed the scar at his shoulder.

Then he undressed fully. She saw his erection and gasped. She knew where that was supposed to go but she began to doubt if it would ever fit. But that was worries for later. But before she could say anything he picked her up and set her on the bed. When he kissed her and trailed his fingers along her stomach she could feel it all the way to her toes and it felt so good and right. She closed her eyes as he touched her breast. His fingers felt so nice on her soft breasts.

He trailed his lips down her cheek toward the tender flesh of her throat while his hand kneaded her breast. His goal was to make her feel pleasure and he hoped he was doing it right.

"I am honored to be the first to touch you highness" He breathed in her ear.

Lightly he nipped her throat while his finger tips teased her nipple. His other hand gripped her other breast teasing it in much the same way as the other. He trailed his lips down her skin stopping to suckle or nip the soft flesh.

"My lovely princess" He breathed as his lips reached her chest.

He swirled his tongue around the sensitive bud of her nipple before capturing it with his mouth to suckle and tease. This was his first time touching a woman and he wanted to learn how to drive her crazy.

Isabella let out a moan as his lips kissed her and his fingers teased her nipples. She blushed, she didn't know she'd react like that to such stimulation and the moan had sounded like.... a woman that was enjoying herself.

"Oh, Galen my prince. I'm honored that you will be the first to touch me." she could feel his lips so close to her ear and the warm breath on her skin felt good.

But when he reached her chest and his tongue licked wound her nipple she was lost. Isabella was actually afraid she had wet herself because she suddenly felt some liquid running from her pussy. But she couldn't really bother now. What Galen did felt too good to her and she wanted him to continue, "Please my lovely prince, please never stop."

"I will only stop when you tell me to Isabella" He breathed his fingers trailing along her stomach.

He stopped at underwear and looked up to his eyes as if asking for permission before moving to gently caress her through her panties. He could feel that she was wet and it made him feel a bit less nervous. She was enjoying this at the very least and he was happy for that.

"My beautiful...princess..." He breathed as he slid her panties down her legs.

As he pulled them down he trailed his lips down her stomach just enjoying the way she felt and tasted. Her body was untouched and unmarred it made him feel so privelaged to enjoy such untainted beauty. His lips stopped at her womanhood and he looked into her eyes before his tongue gently trailed along her slit. He wanted to please her and prepare her.

Isabella shivered as he pulled down her panties. Both from the rush of cold air to her wet and now exposed sex and from the anticipation of what was about to happen. She knew her maids had talked about the first night she should spend with her prince but she had never really given the moment much thought. Not until now when the hard reality hit her. But she liked what happened, and she liked how slow and careful he was with her.

"Do... don't ever stop my handsome prince." she said as he began kissing down her naked body. As he closed in on her wetness she got nervous. Would he find it repulsing that she was so wet or would he like it? But he kept closing in and finally licked along her slit. The princess let out a long and loud moan, this felt so much better than she had expected. Of cause she would never have known what to expect since she hadn't even touched herself like that before.

Isabella grasped the sheets with her hands and her toes curled as she felt the joy rush through her body. But she knew that this was only the beginning and she was sure it would only get better from now. "Oh yes. Galen that feels so wonderful."

He smiled before flicking his tongue against her clit reveling in the sounds she made. Dragging his tonge down her slit she teased her entrance before inserting one finger. His eyes stayed on her face as he slowly moved his finger inside of her. This was just one way to prepare her body to make this as comfortable for as possible. His lips returned to her clit as he inserted a second finger pressing his lips together he gave her clit a tug.

"You taste divine" He murmured "I can't get enough."

He continued to thrust his fingers in and out of her while his teeth grazed against her clit. He kept this up until he was sure she was ready before moving back up her body. Pressing a kiss to her lips he ground his member against her before threading his fingers into hers.

"Are you ready?" He asked softly "Just squeeze my hand when it hurts...it won't last."

He smiled gently at her before he began to slide inside of her going slowly not wanting to hurt her.

Isabella moaned loudly. She had never felt such intense pleasure before. Galen's tongue was making her feel things she never thought possible. And when he inserted a finger she let out a small yelp and grasped the bed sheet. She began thrashing around as his fingers moved in and out of her. "Oh god... Galen. It feels so good. But I want you. I want to feel your manhood inside me. Please."

Almost as if commanded he stopped with his fingers and tongue and moved up to kiss her. She could taste her own juices on his mouth and she loved it. She could feel his hard member rubbing against her own sex. "Yes I'm ready. I want this my prince."

Then she felt his very large erection start to part her lips and slide into her. He was large and stretched her. She could feel some pain inside her as she was stretched and then it felt like he encountered resistance. It hurt but in a good way so Isabella pushed against the cock and suddenly it seemed like he broke through the resistance and some of the hurting stopped and was replaced with even more pleasure. She squeezed his hands but never told him to stop."

Back
Top Bottom