Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest!!!

I tried this once, a while back, but it didn't get very far. i still love the idea, and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in giving it a try.

Back story
Once upon a time there was a family that was very close. There was two siblings, a daughter and son, and their parents. One day the mother died, unexpectedly, and the father got lonely. Time passed and the grief faded away, but the father could never bring himself to allow another woman into the family. Eventually the need became too great, and his needs became stronger than his sense of right and wrong. He gave into temptation and had sex with all his children. It was rough at first, but eventually they all came to love it, and each other even more than before. Despite their love, they eventually grew up, went their separate ways, and started a family of their own.

Now:
Years have passed, and everyone's child is at least a teenager. One by one the siblings get a message telling them their old man has passed away, and they all need to meet for the reading of his will.

The rp
So this will be based on two families, all of which's parents grew up in a incestial home, coming together with families of their own, after so many years of missing what they left behind.

Nothing is set in stone, though, so if anyone has any input on the matter, please let me know. I'd love to get this going.

The character roster will look something like this.
Family one
Father(brother from original family)
Wife
Older Son
Younger Son
Older Daughter
Younger Daughter

Family Two
Father
Wife(sister from original family)
Older son
Younger son
Older daughter
Younger Daughter

Depending on the amount of interest this gets, we can always add more family members like cousins, or even grandparents. We could even do this in a barn, or zoo ownership type setting, if that's what people would like.

RE: Incest

Cool! I'll try to get up a starter some time today, before, or after work, but no promises!

Here's the link:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=50351

Let me know if I should change anything.

Sorry about not paying today. There's was just way too much life getting In the way. For sure I'll post tomorrow.

guys I think we lost one of the sisters. Monsterberry hasn't been on in 3 days or so, but as soon as a sister joins my character will be ready to stalk them

Oh. That's a bummer. Well, hopefully we'll get another sister or two before too long.

malin said:
again how is 21 a younger sister?, if the mother is 41 and the two oldest children are 21 each then she had to get pregnant twice at the age of 20, i'm sorry if i seem like i am harping here but this is really bugging me. The younger sister should be 16-18 not 21, her age either needs to be shifted or she needs to be marked as the older daughter.

Aside from that I am good to start.

Sorry that I didn't check up on this for awhile! No, I thought it said that everyone had moved away and started their own lives and what-not so I assumed that even the youngest would be old enough to support herself but I edited to 19, is that better?

Oh lol I see what happened. Yes, we're going to do that, but it's the parents of the family that were siblings in the first family. If you would like, when another family starts getting filled, you could make the mother for that one. :)
Sure, that's not a problem. I can't wait to read your replied :D

Sorry for my absence too. I'm a bit less busy now and should be able to participate
Do you want us to start another family ? I'd love to do a son in another one.

Sure, I'll put up the spots for another family. So whenever you get a chance, put up a cs for the brother you want to play in the second family.

Alright I answered the RP and will make another character sheet
Also, in the Rp, I mentionned that Sylvia was not from the original family. Her husband would be the one used to incest, not her.

Cool. Well, if it would move the story along, I could make the husband. What do you guys think?

As you wish. But then the risk is that we'll all play lots of characters. We need more people

Incest seems to be a popular theme here. The problem may be the lack of visibility here? Maybe could we put a link toward this thread in our request threads ?
And no I'm sorry, I see nobody I could invite. I don't know my partners enough.

Alright, I put a link on my request thread, and bumped it. Now we play the waiting game :)

Oh no, we better enjoy the hell out of the RP we have, and if somebody wants to join the fun he will.

Yeah, since we're moving I think we should wait for her.
If you'd like, you could get started on the mother for the new family. I'm going to begin working on the younger son. ;)

Cool so that's two down for the second family. Just two more, and we can get started playing with that one too :D

So what should we do now ? Start with the second family ?
Also should we respect a post order on the thread ? I don't know if I can post right now.

Well, if we can get two more people, one daughter and one son, then I can do an intro for the second family.
I would rather we didn't have a posting order, because I've seen a lot of rps die that way. Uhm, but yeah, I guess we can wait for you for a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom