Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest!!!

I tried this once, a while back, but it didn't get very far. i still love the idea, and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in giving it a try.

Back story
Once upon a time there was a family that was very close. There was two siblings, a daughter and son, and their parents. One day the mother died, unexpectedly, and the father got lonely. Time passed and the grief faded away, but the father could never bring himself to allow another woman into the family. Eventually the need became too great, and his needs became stronger than his sense of right and wrong. He gave into temptation and had sex with all his children. It was rough at first, but eventually they all came to love it, and each other even more than before. Despite their love, they eventually grew up, went their separate ways, and started a family of their own.

Now:
Years have passed, and everyone's child is at least a teenager. One by one the siblings get a message telling them their old man has passed away, and they all need to meet for the reading of his will.

The rp
So this will be based on two families, all of which's parents grew up in a incestial home, coming together with families of their own, after so many years of missing what they left behind.

Nothing is set in stone, though, so if anyone has any input on the matter, please let me know. I'd love to get this going.

The character roster will look something like this.
Family one
Father(brother from original family)
Wife
Older Son
Younger Son
Older Daughter
Younger Daughter

Family Two
Father
Wife(sister from original family)
Older son
Younger son
Older daughter
Younger Daughter

Depending on the amount of interest this gets, we can always add more family members like cousins, or even grandparents. We could even do this in a barn, or zoo ownership type setting, if that's what people would like.

RE: Incest

Okay so that's two down. If we can get two more for the sisters another for the mother and father we can begin the first family

(Is this going to be smutRP?)

I'll play a brother, the youngest if possible (I know how bad that sounds but no, this is not a fetish -they're older now anyway, people!). I Don't think I have enough sheer class to play a sister.

Okay that's no problem. If only we could get more people then we could have two families, or even three, each related by a parent. Sadly though, I don't we'll see that much interest :(

I would, but I don't think there's enough female to do so. I know we at least need a mother, and another sister would be good, but if we had a mother we could start.

I'm willing to be the mother.
But if another family starts, I'll play a son too.

Alright the character sheet is up.
Here it is:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=50256

We have two sons, a mother, and a daughter. I think this could be enough to get things going, but I wanted to ask and see what everyone else thinks. Should we just start like this, or should we fill up the father and older daughter spot first? Maybe, we could put them off for now, and just add that their on a trip somewhere together, and the father's absence leaves the mother horny, and so she'll remember the old times, and things will get started from there.

again how is 21 a younger sister?, if the mother is 41 and the two oldest children are 21 each then she had to get pregnant twice at the age of 20, i'm sorry if i seem like i am harping here but this is really bugging me. The younger sister should be 16-18 not 21, her age either needs to be shifted or she needs to be marked as the older daughter.

Aside from that I am good to start.

Honestly the daughters' age is not a issue at all. They can be twins. and one can be 21 and 354 days, the other 20 and 0 days and it would be possible.
I don't really like playing mothers who actually seek sex from their children, I like the reverse, but if that's needing to start the RP I can do it.

Well, maybe she's not seeking it. We could do it to where she's just lonely, and one of her kids notice, and try to comfort her?
So, then should I start, or should I wait for the rest to put in their two cents?

That could do it. This RP is for smut anyway.
I say let's start. We'll drop a lot of people anyway; that's why we should let it stay open so people can join and fill the voids.

Back
Top Bottom