Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tutoring Sessions (Celebrfan and Frogger)

"We...We should. I think...there's a test coming up, so it would be nice...to do well on it..." Stella watched him drink the Sprite, heart still pounding hard and fast...and a strange sort of...heat gathering between her legs. Her fingers crept to the folds of her robe, holding on tight. No...No, there is nothing going on here... It was just an accident, that's all... Dark brown eyes meeting his, she gave a nod. "Now... What did you have in mind...when I suggested...that I be doing something with my hands, while studying? Because...I don't have any ideas, myself..." Even though she was holding onto the robe...a long, slender leg could still be seen, as could quite a bit of cleavage.

Stella sat down as he bid, hands reaching out for the book and notebook. Her nerves were still on end...her heart racing inside her chest. What should she do...if something like...that...happens again? Never before has she tried anything with a boy, cause, well... she was never really interested. It's just a physical desire... Her dark brown eyes glanced up at him for a moment, before quickly returning back to the matter at hand. "Alright... I'm sitting down, and I have the book and notebook... What is this idea of yours...that I can use, to occupy my hands...? A baseball, perhaps...?" That's not a half-bad idea, now that she thought about it.

"I have one in my room... I can just...duck in there real quick, and change clothes while I am at it..." Stella tucked a stray lock of dark brown behind an ear, already getting ready to leave. Maybe that will be best...to change into clothes more suitable for tutoring, instead of...a bathrobe...she thought, beating herself up for being so silly. Why did she do it in the first place? Of course he was going to try something, if a girl is dressed in such a way... One leg came up, the robe parting to reveal quite a bit as she rose up from the floor. "I will...be right back..."

Okay, there is no need to panic... I'm just...changing clothes... Changing into something more appropriate... Stella shed her bathrobe with a sense of relief, goosebumps spreading across her naked flesh as the cool air caressed it. Quickly, without much thought, she clothed herself in her favorite pair of shorts, and a shirt. The shorts were a dark blue, ending right at her mid-thigh... and her shirt, a dark, vivacious red color that she always loved. After stretching her arms, she returned back to the living room...baseball in her right hand.

"Thanks." Stella accepted the notebook he handed, taking a seat on the couch beside him. A few strands of dark brown, still wet from her shower, sent water onto his arm. "I don't mind...the television on, I usually tune it out, though..." she commented, glancing up at the show playing. Her fingers turned to the page she wrote, eyes reading over the words she jotted down not even thirty minutes ago. Her red shirt, however...gave the boy a rather stunning view of her breasts, which she didn't realize...nor did she intend in the first place.

Stella started rolling the ball in her hand while she read, though this didn't seem to offer much help. It was still hard to concentrate on the words...to absorb the words, really. After about five, ten minutes, the young woman let out a long, exaggerated sigh, letting the notebook fall back into her lap. "This isn't working... I can't seem to...really absorb any of it..." she said, lifting both of her long, slender legs, knees pressing into her chest.

"What do I think about...whenever I go up to the plate?" Stella thought it over for a minute, unconsciously rubbing her chest...which is to say, the top of her breast. The boy could clearly see the silky smooth skin, the creamy tone of it...again, by purely accident. "I...don't know what I think about... I just... I just kinda... meet the batter right in the eye...and study them, after the first pitch...that way, I know what sort of pitch to use against them... Some people are good at fastballs... others... at curve balls. It's easy to figure out...once you know what you are looking for..." A faint smile curved her lips, eyes growing distant while she thought about it.

Stella gave him a funny look, brows raised. "Um... How is history...like softball?" she asked, clearly not getting the picture. In her mind, it was two separate things entirely...one boring, and one amazing. "I study a person when I'm playing softball...not studying a historical event... I can't...see if World War II can swing at a curve ball or not... What...are you getting at, here?" Her dark brown eyes confused, she crossed her arms, making her breasts push out against their silky restraint. One leg crossed over the other, her eyes intent on his.

"I don't think I quite follow..." Stella looked over his shoulder, reading the paragraph he pointed at. Normandy was invaded... and the allies won. Okay, not a big deal there... It was the start of the American advance on Germany? I thought this was Normandy... Rubbing her temple, she struggled to follow the words, only having the words get jumbled up inside her head. "All I can figure is... if there was an invasion at Normandy... of course the victor will start advancing with their plans... Where the heck does Germany come into play, though?"

Stella nodded, running a hand through her thick hair. "I understand that Germany was the enemy of the allies... I just... Normandy threw me off... I don't think... I don't think I heard of Normandy, reading through any of the previous chapters..." After letting out a sigh, she rubbed both temples, shaking her head. "Maybe... I'm just hopeless when it comes to history..." she murmured, continuing to rub her temples.

"Uh huh..." Stella murmured, not believing a word of it. After a few minutes, she let her head loll back into the couch, staring up at the ceiling. "Too bad I can't just...bribe the teacher into giving me a good grade..." she spoke. Her hands remained idle in her lap, not doing much besides fidgeting every once in a while.

Stella laughed, a note of bitterness leaking into her voice. "How can I not...? My parents are away all hours of the day...and so, because of that...they send me money for food, for the bills... I have plenty left over. I could probably bribe him, but...I'd rather not. Maybe I should just try and...I don't know...seduce him, or something like that... Not that it would work." Her dark brown eyes lowered from the ceiling to meet his, a smile tugging at her lips. "Any other bright ideas that I can try...? I mean... I think the last one was pretty good, but... I don't really understand it..."

"I know... It's a bad idea..." Stella said with a smirk and a laugh, shaking her head. "Anyway... If we're done studying, you can just stick around for a little while. I mean...it's not too late yet... and besides, I'm always alone. I can use the company." With a shrug the young woman stretched her arms and legs, careful not to meet his eyes. It was embarrassing to admit, but...she did appreciate the company, even if he wasn't exactly her friend. Maybe that's why she's always trying to be wrapped up in sports... or anything, really...so that she wouldn't have to come home to an empty house.

Stella felt her heart fly on newly sprouted wings, but didn't give any indication how she felt. "Okay. Well, that's good you don't have... any plans..." After giving a nonchalant shrug, her eyes went to the sit-com playing...finding it poor in quality. "Maybe we can change the channel...I'm not studying anymore..." she pointed out, already looking for the remote. "Okay...so what do you like to watch...?"

"I watch softball games on the weekends... Sometimes football, if I'm really bored... Other than that, I watch sit-coms too... I never tried Dexter, or Mad Men, or anything like that... I like Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy... Ugly Betty. Just...silly stuff like that..." Stella accepted the remote, but didn't click on any of the buttons, seeing as how what to watch -in her mind- will be a joint decision. "I don't watch TV very much, though... I usually just...record it on DVR, and watch it later..." Her eyes flicked over in his direction for a second, before going back to the television screen. "I like...scary movies too..."

Stella shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, maybe? My parents mostly buy the DVDs... As for what's recorded, why don't you... take a look? You'll probably find something you want to watch... I don't mind what we watch, either way... just something better..." After handing over the remote, she relaxed back into the couch, laying on her arms.

"Yeah, he does. Why...?" Stella was bent down in front of the entertainment center, going through the collection of DVDs stored underneath. "I don't know...what is on the DVR, so...you'll have to explain what it is you are...looking at..." Because of her position, he could see the full, round shape of her ass...as well as the small of her back, and her shapely thighs.

Stella chuckled, shaking her head while getting on her feet. "That doesn't really surprise me... I mean, my parents are almost always working, so whenever Dad is here...he has to have a way to relieve himself." With a shrug she plopped down beside him, their legs brushing for just a moment. "By the way...no scary movies there... My parents don't care for scary movies too much... I'm the only one."

"Oh! That is a good one..." Stella stretched her arms high above her head, the hem of her shirt riding up to expose a strip of tanned, flat belly. "If you like... I can make us some popcorn... I usually like to munch on something while watching a movie, so you will have to excuse me for that..." Her head turned towards his, a smile curving those sensual lips as her dark brown eyes met his. Unknown to her...it would be so easy for the young man to lean forward...and to just...land a good kiss on her. Of course, she didn't think such things normally.

Stella felt her breath hitch in her throat, not sure what to do as he began leaning forward. What do I do…? I don’t know what to do… Her heart racing a little faster than what was normal, she bit her lip, watching his eyes close as he came closer still. Heat licked her cheeks mercilessly. There has to be something I can do, to let him down, without hurting his feelings too badly… right…? Her hands trembling slightly in her lap, she looked up into his expecting face, swallowing the lump that has formed somewhere between her mouth and the pit of her stomach.

What’s the harm of one kiss…? Stella thought, though her heart was slamming against her rib cage with every beat. I mean...I may not like him...that way...but he is a nice guy… Biting her lip, she glanced up at him through a veil of dark brown, before pulling in a deep breath. It’s just one kiss...right? It’s not that big of a deal… It...It isn’t a big deal… Thinking this over and over again, the girl finally closed her eyes...and just let him lean closer, so the kiss could happen.

"Um, it's...it's alright..." Stella gave an awkward laugh, and an awkward shrug, trying not to linger over the kiss. Really, it just felt like a kiss to her...with one pair of lips meeting another pair. There was nothing really behind it. Her cheeks flared with heat, and quickly she averted her eyes from his, and focused on the television screen. A hand rose in order to tuck a few strands of dark brown strands behind her ear.

It wasn't as though Stella wasn't interested in the young man...the issue was, she barely knew him. Most people think athletes are dumb, and would fall into bed with anyone...but that wasn't the case with her. Every once in a while she glanced at the hand on her knee...not quite sure how to mention it, without hurting his feelings. Finally, the girl bit her lip, and raised a smile in his direction. "Hey... Um, would you like anything...? More soda, or some popcorn...?"

"Oh...Alright..." Stella swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat, and directed her attention back to the movie. Though she likes scary movies...it didn't mean she was immune to the horror behind each one. At a particularly frightening scene, she let out a terrified scream, almost jumping into her classmate's lap. Her arms came to wrap around his shoulders, and her breasts came to press into his chest. It look a little while for her to realize just where she was. "I-I am so sorry..." she whispered, horrified.

Stella felt a heated blush rise to her cheeks, and causing her heart to pound faster than ever before. One hand trailed down his chest after she realized her position...their eyes meeting, even as he let her go, so she could slid off his lap. After a minute of tension, she bit her lip, not even noticing of their close proximity this time. "Th-Thanks... I like scary movies...but that doesn't mean I don't get scared from there..." she told him, laughing awkwardly.

Back
Top Bottom