Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tutoring Sessions (Celebrfan and Frogger)

Frogger

Pulsar
It was a typical Monday, just like any other. School began promptly at nine, the bell ringing loud and clear for all to hear. The bustling of students followed soon after, friends exchanging last minute gossip before heading to homeroom. Laughter could be heard here and there, most likely the result of some poor victim at the hands of a bully. It wasn’t long before the hallways grew quiet, girls settling into their seats reluctantly, boys with nonchalance. One girl in particular stood out, though not because she was more interested in class than the others, but because of…well, her appearance, her stature. Everything about the girl was simply…different.

Stella Alvarez, a beauty beyond comprehension. Her features were like that of an exotic goddess, her hair dark waves flowing down her shoulders. Caramel skin told of the many afternoons she spent in the blazing sun. Her eyes were a deep, mesmerizing brown that touched any soul, and her lips were…well, pure temptation. Though her clothes were big and a tad baggy, her body couldn’t be hidden. Breasts full and lush, hips wide, legs long and slender, she was truly sin…but in a physical form. Many guys want her in a relationship…and in less pure ways, but never did anyone summon the courage to ask. It was as though she was out of anyone’s league…even the jocks. Maybe she was, and maybe she wasn’t…either way, she never really cared. Such social standards were never on her radar. It was just a bother.

“Now then, class…Today we are going over World War Two.” Mr. Anderson came in through the door, already adjusting his glasses before blinking his eyes. “I know we just finished the Civil War, but we have to be ready for the upcoming exam. Please flip your textbooks to page sixty-five. Also take out your homework from last night, for we will be going over it here in a few minutes.” His hand smoothing over dark gray hair, then both hands doing the same thing to his gray suit, his eyes scanned the class. A frown began tugging at his lips. Nothing but silence followed his instructions, only for fifteen pairs of eyes to land –and lock- onto him. There wasn’t very many papers out on desks, but at least everyone was ready…at least, almost everyone.

Mr. Anderson’s eyes narrowed. “Miss. Alvarez, I’d like to speak to you after school, if you don’t have any practice… Oh, I think this matters just a tad bit more. I expect you here promptly at three-thirty… That gives you plenty of time to get here, I believe. Don’t you think so?” Without waiting for a response, he turned back to the chalkboard behind him, already writing out the main points to be discussed. It wasn’t unusual for him to single her out…but it was a bit unusual for him to do so right at the beginning of class. It foretold that today was not going to be a good day…not to mention there was going to be a late of homework tonight. “Now then…Emily, please start reading off page sixty-five for the class. Once at the end of the paragraph, pick someone to read where you left off.”

Class went by relatively fast, with little to no commotion. Stella went to the rest of her classes, not dreading the appointment…but not looking forward to it either. After six long, excruciating hours, the bell finally rang for the last time, signaling the end of classes. The young girl rose from her seat, picking up her bag and heading out the door. It did take only five minutes to get to her History teacher’s office… yet she didn’t want to go in. A sigh escaping her lips, she opened the door, which creaked open much like a haunted house would do. “Hello? I’m here…for our appointment…?”

“Of course I haven’t been putting forth any effort in this class… For one thing, I completely suck at history. And two…when am I ever going to need to know when…World War II took place? Or when Abraham Lincoln delivered his speech? I’m a softball player…I don’t need to know any of this.” Stella ran one hand through her wild dark brown locks, only making the strands even messier than just moments ago. “The homework is too hard… I’ll admit it, I hate history, and I’m not the smartest crayon in the box. I’m nowhere close to being the smartest. Do I need to be, though? All I want to do is play softball…cause that’s what I love to do, and that is what I intend to do with my life…so again, do I really need history?” Her equally dark brown eyes rose to meet Mr. Anderson’s, a frown pulling at those lovely pink lips.

Mr. Anderson gave a disapproving frown, fingers linking together at his chin. “That is no excuse. History is necessary, critical even. You need this credit in order to finish high school, and the past can guide our actions in the present. We are the sum of the past…whether the events were good, bad, or indifferent. It helps us understand who we are. If the United States had lost the American Revolution, or if the Spanish had founded the colonies of North America that became the United States later on… things as we know it would not exist. In other words…”we study the past in order to understand the present; we understand the present to guide the future.” That is a quote from William Lund, in case you didn’t know.” His eyes narrowed slightly behind his glasses. It was fairly obvious that he didn’t like her outlook on the class, and is going to do…something to change it.

“Because of your lack in interest…not to mention effort, I took it upon myself to ask a student if he would be interested tutoring you. His name is Sam Barret, and he does very well in my class. No tutoring will come without a reward, so both of you will benefit from these lessons. Sam, if you will please come forward.” One hand rose, gesturing for the young man to come. Stella obviously didn’t like the idea of tutoring, and scowled in response. Her arms crossed, a few strands of wild brown framing that lovely face of hers. “Why bother with a tutor? I suck at history, and besides…I have softball practice I have to worry about. We have a big game just coming up…” Her words were cut off by the teacher’s glowering look.

Stella threw a glare his way, letting her displeasure become known. “Um…Sam, was it? I hate to burst your bubble, but…I really don’t like learning history, and I have no interest in pursuing a better grade in this class. No matter what…I just can’t seem to keep the facts straight, so I think you should give up now while you still can. Mr. Anderson won’t hold it against you. After all…you’re one of his favorite students, aren’t you?” It was easy to tell, given how fondly the teacher regarded the young man standing before her. Not very many people can make it onto Mr. Anderson’s good side…but when that happens, you’re basically set for the rest of high school. If you come in a little late, he’ll let it slide… If you’re sick for a couple of days, he’ll give you all the classwork and homework you need to make up, with no pressure.

One hand went through her dark, wavy locks, sending the strands tumbling down over her shoulders. A soft sigh escaped her slightly parted lips. “I’m not trying to be mean or anything…I am just trying to save you the time and effort. I know you’ll probably get extra credit or volunteer hours for tutoring me…but it’s hopeless. No matter what I do, I can’t learn the material… So, well…I say go ahead and head on home. You won’t get anything accomplished just standing around here.” Those deep, mesmerizing brown eyes of hers met his, a frown tugging on her lips. Light danced along her features, highlighting the exotic high cheekbones…the curve of her jaw…amongst other things. “Okay…I’ll be leaving you be… alright? We should be getting home…”

In one graceful motion she rose out of her seat, eyes glancing out the window towards the baseball diamond. It was getting pretty late, what with the sun already making its descent, yet it was still a gorgeous sight to behold. There were multiple colors brushed across the canvas which makes up the sky, each more dazzling than the last. A soft, longing smile could be seen on her lips, the young girl obviously wanting to go out there and enjoy the rest of this day. “Okay…well, see you tomorrow…” With that and a little wave, she started walking to the door.

“Look… I’m not trying to be rude, but...there is just no hope. I really doubt there is anything you can do to help. No offense. You may be the best student Mr. Anderson has ever had, or whatever, but...I just can’t learn the material.” Stella froze when he mentioned the softball scholarship she was on the verge of losing, hands curling into fists. Her brown eyes came to a close, her lips a thin, displeased line. Every inch of her body was tense. Why must universities and colleges...keep grades in mind whenever it comes to sports? There is no relation between the two...

Stella slowly turned towards him, chin thrust forward, and lips set in a thin line. There was even an angry, yet pretty, red flush across those tan cheeks. Every few seconds or so, her hands would curl into fists within the folds of her shirt. “Sam...was it? I really don’t think it’s any of your business if I’m failing history class...even if you do reap the benefits of improving my grades. I hardly know you...and you’re not part of my life, are you…? I can apply for other scholarships, because it’s not like my entire future is staked on going to that one college.”

Those beautiful dark brown eyes narrowed slightly. Of course what she said wasn’t completely true...but he didn’t know that.

Stella gave the slip of paper a disgruntled glare, her lips pursing into a thin line. I swear… the nerve of that guy! she thought. I highly doubt that he is willing to help, simply because he ‘enjoys helping’. He’s just in it for the extra credit. Those dark brown eyes rose from the phone number written in blue, studying the blackboard for a long moment. Her hand stuffed the paper into a pocket, not because she wanted his so-called help...but because he did have a point. Florida State didn’t accept just anybody...and though she’s not exactly...well, a scholar or anything, this one grade was bringing down her chances of getting in. Of course math wasn’t her greatest subject...but at least she was pulling it off with a C+. History wasn’t doing so good...even in comparison to math.

Dark waves flowed about her shoulders, catching the light as she stepped out from the school, eyes squinting against the bright sunshine. Maybe...Maybe I shouldn’t let my pride get the best of me...she thought. After all...I really want to go there… I want to get out of this...little town… and actually be somebody. Once her eyes had adjusted to the light, she went down the steps, heading home. There may be nobody there waiting for her...but practice was early in the morning.

“Strike! You’re out!” Stella yelled, eyes bright and dancing with excitement even though this was just a practice game. Her dark hair pulled back in a ponytail, drops of sweat could be seen glistening on her forehead and on the curve of her neck, trickling to whatever places await. Her uniform sticking to her skin in some places, it didn’t take very much imagination in order to picture what was hiding underneath. Michele, a thin, willowy girl with curly blonde hair, tossed aside her ball. “Good throw! We have to clean up, though. It’s almost time for class...and we don’t want to see you on the bench...not unless you have an injury. That’s a different matter, though.” Groans went around, especially from one particular player. “I know...I’d really hate to be on the sidelines too…” she grumbled, already wiping at her forehead. Which is why… against everything...I’ll ask that guy for tutoring, she thought. Bad thing is...I can’t remember his name…

Now what was his name again…? Steve? Seth? Saul? I don’t think it’s any of those...oh well. I’m sure I’ll remember once I see him again...after all...how difficult could his name be? Stella took out the band holding her hair back, brushing her hair through the dark locks. Many of the other girls did much the same, a few even going so far as to head to the locker room to change clothes. The crunch of their shoes was rather satisfying, and it made Stella dread heading to classes more. I wish there was some way I could just...avoid all the lectures and homework and note-taking… I’d much rather be on the diamond, practicing my pitch...or getting better at my batting average...Once she let out a sigh, she stretched her arms high above her head, heading over to her first class… history. Mr. Anderson surely will give her looks, coming in dressed in her uniform...not that she cares.

Stella noticed a fleeting glimpse in her direction, and turned to see who it was. So far, class has been incredibly boring...so much so, she didn’t even have the heart to pretend that she was paying attention. Dark threads fell against her cheek, ends just barely tickling the underside of her cheek, cupping the curve of that cheek. God...I’m so bored...I can just fall asleep right here and now...she thought. Her eyes on the young man from yesterday, she tried -yet again- to remember his name. I thought I might be able to remember it, once I see him...but I still can’t… With a sigh she shook her head, giving up on the matter. I’ll have to ask his name later… I really need to talk to him after class…

Fifty minutes passed, though it felt like an eternity for the young athlete, and for the majority of the student body. Stella rose out of her seat with a groan, stretching her languid arms high above her head. Mmm…much better...Those dark, mesmerizing eyes came to open, going from person to person until she found the one she had been looking for. I may not remember his name...but I’m sure he’ll understand… Just about every single pair of eyes -or at least, every single pair of male eyes- went to her, following as she started across the room. “Um...hey, you? I’m sorry that I have to say that...but I just can’t seem to remember your name, no matter what I do. Anyway...mind if we talk somewhere...a little more private? We need to talk… in no uncertain terms.” A hand coming to rest on his arm, she began guiding him out of the classroom...not forcefully, mind you, but gently. Once they found an empty room, she glanced left, then right, before heading inside. “Look...I know I was...rude, yesterday...but I decided that I do need tutoring… Can you be my tutor?”

“I didn’t mean to be rude. I just...I really hate asking for help, and I really don’t like it when someone forces me into asking for help. Please understand my position.” Stella took position next to a desk, sitting down on top of it while bringing one leg up. “Though you’re right… It did take a long to come ask. Not to be mean or anything...but I work better with my team than I do anyone else. I barely know you, so...I resisted the tutoring idea. However...I do want to attend Florida State...that’s why I am taking a blow to my pride, and coming to ask. And sorry if… you know, I can’t remember your name… that happens a lot whenever I meet someone new.” Tilting her head, a couple strands of dark brown fell against her cheek, bringing out the mesmerizing brown of her eyes.

A little crinkle formed between her eyebrows, a sign of deep thought. “Um… I have practice after school today...but I can provide an alternative. My parents won’t be home later, so I’ll just be having dinner by myself… why don’t you come over? I don’t have any siblings, no one will bother us… And I doubt I have anything to worry about.” A hand brushed the strands out of her eyes, the strands rebelling the restrainment by falling forward once again. “We can just...you know, order in some pizza, or whatever you would like to have… I’m not really all that picky, so that’s fine with me. What do you say?” Dark brown eyes rising up to meet his, she waited for his answer, one foot tapping a beat in midair.

Stella let him go, having already decided that she will text him the address later. I’ll have to include what time I’m off, that way he’s not waiting on my front step...she made a note of, not noticing the grin that he wore as he was leaving. Alright… On to my next class… With a sigh she hopped down off the desk, straightening her clothes before leaving the empty classroom. There was hushed whispers traveling from student to student, eyes glancing in her direction before quickly darting away. A sigh left her lips. I knew this was going to happen… It’s not as though I care about social status or anything...but it’s just...such a pain. Her dark brown hair flowing around her face and shoulders, she began walking down the hallway with not a second glance towards any one person along the way. Of course the majority of those glances became envious, especially those coming from girls.

The rest of the day flew by without incident. A few classes felt like an eternity, but that was to be expected, especially given how she didn’t enjoy many of her classes. Art was a pleasure, as always...as was physical education. Practice couldn’t be better. It was hard-pressed, but really… it has to be, since an important game was just over the horizon. Stella didn’t enjoy it any less, however. Sweaty, muscles aching -though not unpleasantly- she began walking home, not finding any reason to change out of her uniform. I’ll have to take a shower once I get home… I really hope Sam can wait until then to start the tutoring session… Running a hand through her damp hair, her eyes gazed off into the distance, where the sun was setting over the horizon. What a beautiful sight...she thought, approaching her home of several years. It was a simple place, more of an apartment than a home by appearance.

“Okay...I probably should sent him a text…” Stella murmured under her breath while taking out her keys. “After all, he needs to know that I’m home… By the time he gets here, I can be done with my shower...and the pizza can be ordered and on the way. Hm...I like that idea…” Her home didn’t consist of much, seeing as how her parents are rarely home, but it was nice. Once she slipped off her shoes and put them right by the front door, she pulled out her phone and began texting him. “Hey...just got done with practice… I am about to order the pizza, so put in your vote as to what kind… I’ll be taking my shower...whenever you get here, come on inside… The door will be left unlocked… Okay, there. Done, sent, now… Time to hit the showers.” First one arm, then the other rose high in a long stretch.

Stella went on about with starting her shower, waiting until she gets some input on pizza before ordering. Her uniform fell away from caramel skin, only making a pool on the floor as she ran her fingers through her hair. Every glorious, lithe inch...breasts, legs, ass and all...were exposed in the safety of her room...though that very well could change, if someone chose to walk in at the wrong time. Phone in hand, the water rained down from the shower head, hitting all the sore muscles she got from practice. A soft moan left her lips.

Stella glanced at her phone whenever she heard it vibrate, and checked the message coming in. “Okay...pepperoni it is…” she murmured, already punching in the number for Pizza Hut. After a few rings, someone answered, asking the usual question of how he could help her. “Yes, I would like to order a pepperoni pizza...with breadsticks, and a 2-Liter Pepsi, please… Oh...I also need cinnamon sticks, with the icing dip… That’s all… How much? Okay, I’ll have the money whenever you get here. Thank you.” After hanging up, she tossed the phone in the direction of the sink, and began enjoying her shower. Practice today was grueling, almost brutal...but she wouldn’t trade it in for anything. However, it was moments like this she liked the most.

It was freezing when she finally stepped out, raising goosebumps along every inch of her exposed skin. “Yikes… Where’s my robe?” she wondered out loud, opening the nearest door to check. Luckily it did hang there, else she would probably have to venture out to find anything. The dark red robe clinging to her every curve...to every womanly feature she has come to possess, the young woman came out to see if her...tutor has arrived yet. Much to her surprise, he was already...and in her living room, playing on his phone. “Hi… I see you found my humble abode okay…” she spoke up, those dark brown eyes coolly laying on him. “Have you seen any pizza delivery guys yet…? I called in the order...but it should have arrived already…” Drops of water clung to her hair, trickling down her neck and bare shoulders.

“Must be… I called in the order, before I hopped into the shower.” Stella ran a hand through her wet hair, making a few strands spike up, while others went down under its influence. “If he isn’t here within...ten minutes...I’ll get my breadsticks for free… Awesome…” After stretching this way and that -which of course, made her robe dip down just a tad, so her breasts could be seen for two...maybe even three seconds- she met his gaze with her dark brown eyes. “Mm… Maybe in a little bit… I hate changing into clothes when I’m still dripping wet…”

Stella gave a little shrug, the shoulder of her red robe slipping off to expose the curve of her neck. “Ooh… Sorry… It’s a little too big for me…” she said as explanation, fixing the shoulder, though she didn’t notice how it was revealing too much of her breasts. “Anyway...You can turn on the TV, if you want...or you can continue playing Candy Crush. I don’t mind… I’d prefer we get started...after we eat. I haven’t had much to eat today, so I’m practically starving… So if you don’t mind…” With that, she plopped down onto the nearest armchair, flipping her legs over the arm while making herself comfortable. The robe slid down the length of her legs, exposing more than it should.

Stella didn’t notice his nervous fidgeting, or how he kept looking over in her direction. “Alright… I’m glad you are fine with that…” she murmured, crossing her arms underneath those luscious breasts. Her eyes remained on the television screen as he flipped from channel to channel, nothing good on quite yet. After about ten minutes of this, the doorbell rang. “I’ll go get that… Must be the pizza…” she spoke up, already rising to her feet. While doing this...a flash of white revealed itself, no doubt her panties underneath that robe of hers. “I will...be right back…” The folds of red falling to their rightful places about her body, hiding what they should, she left him there to answer the door. It was, indeed, the pizza man...apologizing profusely for the delay, and blushing darkly whenever he noticed her state of dress. “U-Um...H-Here is your order… As promised, you receive the breadsticks free, since I was late…”

“Hey… It’s no problem, in fact… I’ll pay for the breadsticks, so that you’re not in trouble with your boss, okay…?” Stella dug into the nearby table, finding the wallet for takeout in a drawer. “I don’t mind… Besides, you said the reason why you were late was because of your car… It’s not exactly your fault that happened…” After paying for the food, she closed the door, taking a deep, appreciative sniff before heading back into the living room. “We can eat out here… I don’t mind… Wait, what would you like to drink…? I have just about everything, so name what you want…”

“Mm… I suppose it was, but I don’t blame him for being late…. My car broke down about a week ago, so I understand how he feels… I have to walk everywhere, until I can afford to fix it…” Stella sat the pizza down on the coffee table, moving his large backpack off to the side. “I should cut out caffeine too, but...I am far too addicted… Anyway… I’ll go see if we do have any Sprite… I’ll be right back…” Stella rose, the red robe falling into place about her slender body...not hiding very much of what should be hidden. Her lips curved into a faint smile at seeing his. Luckily she did have Sprite...though it was far in the back of the fridge. After digging it out from the mess of leftover Chinese food, Taco Bell, and miscellaneous other take-out food, she came back out into the living room bearing her prize.

Stella handed him a glass, before going about pouring his drink. Of course...doing so provided him yet another fabulous view of her breasts, just barely contained within the folds of her robe. Both rosy buds were hard, due to the cool air...almost begging to be teased. “You were lucky… I almost forgot about this liter… It was far back in the fridge…” she told him, with another faint, thought beautiful, smile. Once the glass was full, she also grabbed a slice of pizza, lifting it to her mouth while sitting down. “Mm… Terrible teams…” the young girl murmured under her breath, seeing what was on TV.

Stella gave a nod, her dark, mysterious eyes intent on the television screen. “I am too…” Her brown hair still wet from the shower, water kept dripping from the tips, and the drops trickled down her neck and shoulder...only to find her breasts. “I didn’t take you...to be a baseball fan… especially one of bad teams…” After leaning forward, so she could set down her own glass on a coaster, providing a good view of the pert rosy pair poking out, her attention turned to him. There was nothing judgmental in her gaze, but rather...there was a certain...alluring quality, lurking beneath...almost drawing him in, though she wasn’t trying to do anything of the sort. “Anyway… you’re going to be my tutor… Do I need to...pay you a fee, or give you anything as payment…? I don’t accept charity...I never will, so I’d much rather give you something in return for your services…”

“Mm… Maybe.” Stella leaned back into the armchair, one leg crossing over the other, revealing quite a bit of her toned calf. “It depends on what you mean by...helping you in such matters. Do you want me to...speak to a girl for you...or is advice what you’re looking for…? I mean… I don’t have issues with either, but talking to a girl on the behalf of someone else seems rather… cowardly, in my book… I’d much rather have the guy come up to me, and tell me himself how he feels…” A finger messing with a lock of wet hair, she focused again on the baseball game, without taking in the score or anything. “I suppose I can help you with your...problems with girls… I don’t know how much help I can be...but I can at least try...right?” Her lips curved into a faint smile, just as she turned her dark brown eyes back onto him.

Stella leaned forward to grab another slice of pizza, this time...the robe coming almost untied around her waist, and exposing more than it did earlier. “What exactly...will we be going over, in this tutoring session…?” she spoke up, her tone showing just how much she was dreading the lesson coming. Her teeth sank into the pizza, only for a soft moan to rumble in her throat. “Mm… This is good…”

Stella glanced over in his direction, a few locks of dark brown falling wetly against her cheek. Because of her current position...he could see quite a bit of leg, not to mention the sweet curve of her breasts...and if he tilted his head up, he might be able to see more. “Mm… I probably can’t give you technique...because every girl is different...but advice, I can do. You have yourself a deal.” Those sinfully tempting lips curving into a smile, she turned her attention back to her pizza, taking another bite. Her hips shifted beneath her, the robe moving with the motion...dipping just a bit more down. Now some more of those breasts were noticeable, as well as one pert pink bud.

“Fascinating…” Stella murmured, with not a hint of enthusiasm in her voice. “Um… The only thing I remember about World War II...is that...there was a General Lee involved. Germany was trying to take over everything...and so, we decided not to trade oil to anyone, and Japan...um, Japan thought we were planning to attack them. So they attacked first… That’s all I really know…” With a little shrug, she reached out for another slice of pizza...her bathrobe dipping down, not quite revealing all of her breasts...but almost.

“Hip hip...hooray…” Stella murmured with little enthusiasm. In all actuality, she’d much rather put off the history lesson...even in favor of giving him girl advice. That was the better of these two evils. Her dark brown eyes intent on the baseball game...horrible as it may be, her mouth chewing on the bite of pizza inside. A few more wet strands of hair fell against her cheek...dripping more water. Annoyed by this, she tucked them behind an ear...only to sigh whenever the strands fell down again. “I’m not very good at date memorizing…” she spoke up, only being completely honest. “I can barely remember math formulas...and when my birthday is, so remembering dates of when what happened...and knowing who was involved, is going to be tougher than you think…” Her legs coming down to meet the floor, both arms rose above her head...making the sleeves of her robe fall down to her elbows. “Mm… So do you want to get started now...or should I change first?” she asked, not caring either way.

Stella leaned her head back, those dark, mysterious brown eyes studying him for a long moment. “Alright…” she finally spoke. “I won’t go change into more appropriate clothes…” Her hand rose, the fingers pushing back a few strands of hair...just making water drops rain down onto her skin. “I’m rather comfortable as I am, anyway…” Her dark eyes followed his motions while he reached down into his backpack, taking out the notebook and a blue ink pen… and flipping the said notebook to a blank page. When he offered both, she took them without complaint. “You…” she spoke up, once he finished explaining, “read through the chapter… and glance to the back of the chapter, writing down the dates and events that are relevant? And if it is on this chart...write a few notes about it?” After a moment of quiet, she just sat down next to the coffee table...opening the textbook to the first page of the chapter. Because of this position, he had a rather amazing view of her breasts...and, if he leaned forward just a little bit, he would be able to see nipples.

"I hope so... I don't know what else to do, if this doesn't..." Stella began reading the chapter, her fingertip stroking along first her chin, and then the top of her breasts. It was an unconscious gesture, true, but it was still one that brought attention to her... well, her breasts. For a little while she kept her silence, dark brown eyes going across the page...and every once in a while, she looked at the back of the chapter, looking over the timeline. Next she jotted down a few notes, neat, cursive handwriting flowing from her hand. More time passed by...nothing being said. "Alright... I just finished reading the chapter..." Stella started, setting the pen down. "How are my notes...?" Looking up, she then realized that this entire time...he's been staring down at her. "Is... Is there something wrong?" she asked, brows raised.

Stella lifted herself onto her knees, just enough so that she could look down at the notes she jotted down. "Honestly...? I don't know... I never really...took many notes in class before, and I just... I don't know if reading these will help me any..." Her soft, delicate hand came to rest on his thigh, awfully closing to his hard groin. However, she didn't notice, her attention being on the notebook. "If this doesn't work... what else is there...to help me remember the material...?" Her dark brown eyes rose to meet his, yet her breasts were almost falling out of her loose bathrobe... and almost into his lap, it seemed. "I'm not very good at paying attention in class... I can't...I can't learn by listening to someone talk... I'm better at...doing something with my hands, while I'm working..." she admitted with a shrug.

"Oh...?" Stella tilted her head, eyes growing curious as she gazed up at him. Of course she didn't notice his heavy breathing, or how he couldn't seem to focus on what she was saying. "I can either write more details...or I could try and figure out...what to do with my hands while I'm studying...?" When she shifted on her knees, her breasts actually were revealed more...the nipples almost completely visible at this point. "Okay... Is there any way... I can toss a ball around, or...do something along those lines...while I am studying...?"

Stella noticed his nervous smile, and tilted her head cutely. "Okay... Are...Are you doing alright, Sam? You don't look too good..." Her eyes studying his facial features, she raised a hand...pressing it to his forehead to see if he had a temperature. When she figured out that he didn't, a sexy frown tugged at her lips. "You aren't running a fever... How about I get you some more Sprite, to help you cool down?" she suggested, now pressing both hands onto his thighs, that way she can help herself up if he said yes. Her face full of worry, she bit her lip, and started bringing herself up. Because of that, he could see more of her breasts...almost their entire shape, plus the nipples. In fact, he could even see farther down, if he really tried to look.

"Alright... I'll go get you more Sprite, be right back." Stella was about to pull away, to go into the kitchen, when...cool air caressed her breasts, making her mouth drop open. What...What in the world just happened?! she thought, eyes wide. Her nipples hardened as they were exposed to the air, and absolutely everything...from her shoulders, to her knees, could be seen. There was no hiding any of it. Heart racing fast, she looked up at him, not sure what to think. "S-Sam... Why...Why did you do that...?" she asked, obviously confused. Of course, she didn't even think of covering herself up, not in the face of shock.

Stella quickly folded the robe across her naked body, blushing rather darkly. "You...You should be," she huffed. "You need to pay attention to what you're doing, and...and you need to pay attention to...well...what you do! S-So...I'll go get you a Sprite... You just...stay right here." After tying the sash across her waist, she hurried into the kitchen to get the drink. Leaning against the counter, she pulled in several deep breaths, trying to calm down. I can't believe that happened...! I just...I never thought he would do such a thing! Once she recovered...she retrieved his drink, and went back into the living room, where he was waiting.

Back
Top Bottom