Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gift of ghost gab (Krystal_Atems_Girl x Wolvenrouge)

Richard, being mostly paralyzed, couldn't do much to help the situation, but he tried. his speach was slurred but he said his peace. "Some ffriends yyou guys are! Krystal is happy and so am I. WWhat is yoyyour pproblem. II think yyou nneed to leave!" he pushed the call button to summon the nurse. When the nurse arrived she asked them to leave. Tray tried to kept pushy but the nurse called security and had them removed.

"II am sso ssorry" Richard said as he hugged Krystal.

Krystal cuddled into him. "It is alright. It isn't their fault, its trey's. Hes being an asshole because he's jealous." She admitted, giving him a light kiss. Her band mates were all like family to her, so she gave them the benefit of the doubt. "All this time i was just a friend, and now that i have you he finally decides to stake claim. Some men are complete boneheads when it comes to the opposite sex." She said sighing in exasparation. She had bigger fish to fry now, mainly getting herself and richard better.

when all the excitement died down, a nurse returned to talk with them ." We found an anomoly in Krystals blood work" We can only find on possible conclusion, but we need to run a simple urine test to confirm it. They gave Krystal a stick to pee on. When Krystl returned it , the nurse asked them if they we planning on being parents. "why?" Richard asked.
"because you are" the nurse said matter of factly. "Is this a happy occurrence?" she asked. "The baby appears to have been conceieved in the last few days."

Krystal blushed a bit, cuddling into richard. "I'm pregnant?" She asked, glacial blue eyes wide. Even if she had been expecting this, it still made her blush. The 22 year old had though she'd be older when she had her first child. She gave Richard a light kiss. "This is good news, isn't it, richard?" Krystal asked, and he would be able to see the worry that he'd be mad in her eyes. She had never done well when people got mad. It made her shrink like a violet.

Richard was stunned for asecond. Lately, because of his injuries , he hadhad very limited connection with reality. His life had been cenetered around just trying to survive and claw out a conscious state.The possibility that through his actions he might creat a lasting reality had not even occurred to him. He had set in motion the life of a child and a whole string of events that would not easily be reversed. However, it was evidence of his own value in the world and in Partiicular to Krystal. As that thought sunk in a huge smile crossed his face. "It is a very good thing! he uttered." Any worris he had about parent hood were put aside in favor of the joy of the moment.

He looked at Krystal, beaming with pride and said "I love you.".

Krystal relaxed fully when she realized he wasn't mad. She smiled at him, giving him a light kiss. "I'm so glad. I was worried you'd be mad with me." She admitted with a blush, snuggling into his arms. Krystal, when not with close friends, was a very meek woman. She was type to not want to cause waves. She smiled at Richard and gave him another kiss. His glee was infectious, and while she worried she wouldn't be a good mother, she couldn't help but be happy.

Krystal smiled lightly, pulling him close. "I love you too"

"Why on earth would I be angry? Its my baby you are carrying. I have the easy part of this deal, and when she is born, she will have a hard time being as beautiful as her mother. Her color is going to be pink though, start getting used to the idea. I know you love blue, but we are saving that for the boys when they come along. " He was certain , though no one had told him, that the child would be a girl. He also knew that the little girl would be the only female that every rivalled Krystal for a place in his heart.

Krystal smiled. "Honestly richard, i really have no idea. I do adore blue. Pinks okay, but I prefer purple. Is that okay?" She asked, holding him close. She already had the perfect room for the nursery in her penthouse, and was planning it already. Dark purple walls with pink and light purple pinstripes, a nice crib in the corner by the window, and a gold star and moon decorations all around the room, with light cherry furniture. It would be just adorable for thir little girl. "I still think it will be twins." She admitted with a chuckle, giving him a light kiss. She couldn't wait to get out of this hospital with him and have their child.

"Twin girls?, that would e amazing, really amazing! purple is ok. Just save the blue for our boys." His change from boy to boys was no idle mistake." Twins would be amazing. Can we have three sets? " he had gone a bit off the deep end if he was honest, but just the same, he wouldn't be dissapointed if it really happened.

Krystal shrugged. "I'm up for that." She said with a smile, giving him a kiss. She had more money than god, so 6 kids would be no problem, long as they were at least spaced out by a few years. Krystal adored children, and when her fans had kids, she was always eager to innocently play with them, and always with the watchful eye of a parent. She didn't want people to think she was some kind of pedophile. She just loved kids. If her band hadn't have become successful, ahe likely would have become a schoolteacher. "This is very exciting richard. I can't wait to put the room together. I have the perfect place for the nursery in my penthouse. Unless, would you rather live in the mansion?" She asked, wanting his opinion.

Richard had no idea of her resources, and so asked "What penthouse? what mansion? a small house will do. Well maybe a medium house" he said as he considered the possibility of six or more kids. "We will need at least three bathrooms" he said. But then he came back to earth. "First we need to get well and get out of here."

Krystal chuckled. "I happen to be extremely rich. Like, bill gates rich." She said with a chuckle, nodding at him. He mansion had enough bedrooms for all 6 kids to have a separate room and bathroom, and also still have 3 guestrooms and their room. She gave him a kiss. "We won't have to worry about anything, love. You will be able to do anything your heart desires." She said with a smile, snuggling into him for a much needed nap. Before she fell asleep, she gave him a kiss. "We will. Every hour you seem to improve, milove." She added, resting comfortably in his arms.

Richard was getting restless . He still had no real idea of who he was. He stared down a t his arm band it simply said "G.O.R.K. # 1243" The extreme violence of the accident had left him without identification , he had kept it in the saddlebag on his bike and it had been burned to cinders. He picked up Krystals limp wrist as she snuggled beside him "Krystal Atems" . He thought for a minute. He didnt't know why, but he liked the name Richard "Richard Atems" that would do. He made up his mind to talk with Krystal when she woke, and then let himself drift off to sleep.

Krystal peacefully for a bit, just taking a quick nap. She smiled up at him and gave him a light kiss, yawning. "Mm, hi." She said groggily, looking at her wrist. They had gotten her name wrong. Her last name was Kobayashi. When the nurse came in, she would inform her of the change. Krystal looked up at him, smiling lightly. "What are you thinking about?" She asked eyes showing her curiosity.

"I really don't know who I am. Gork 1243? it sounds like a name for a damn robot! I like Richard. You care if I use your last name? What is it? Adams or Atems ? something like that?" It seemed like a strange name for a girl who spoke Japanese but then who was he to judge. "I want out of this prison. I know you decorated it nicely, but really, I want to get outside more. Move what I can. penthouse , mansion, or townhouse, it doesnt matter to me. Can we get the doctors to come to us?

Krystal gave him a light kiss. "My last name is kobayashi. My stage name is atems. You can if you like, love." She explained, smiling at him. She lightly played with his hair as she cuddled into him, thinking of possibilities. She grabbed her phone, texting quickly. "Petey, its krys. I'm in the hospital. Yeah, long story. Can you set up medical equipment at my mansion in the master bedroom? Stuff for anemia, and also for a coma patient. (Again, long story) Ill be home soon." The text read, and she smiled as she hit send. Moments later a reply came, telling he he would tak ed care of it. Shebsmiled again. "I have my doctor working on just that love. We'll be able to leave soon."shr toldbhim, giving him a kiss as she texted her PI th onlook into him.

He wrapped his arms about her narrow waist and thought about the news that they had been given as he tried to imagine her middle as big as though she had swallowed a basketball. He knew that would be a proud occasion, though he knew that for Krystal it would be uncomfortable. For now though he was basking in the knowledge that he had done his part to set the chain of events into motion. From here on out their couplings would be more ceremonial, but no less pleasurable.

Krystal gave him anlight kiss. "We should tell the nurses an doctors of our plans, but first, i'd like a nap. Im a bit tired." She admitted, a small yawn escaping her. She day dreamed a little about what their children would be like, and smiled to herself, singing softly. Sometimes it just came out, songs. She sometimes could write a whole song with just a few syllabules and her dark blue electric guitar. It was someting she loved to do, and would do for richard. She would lovr to write a song for him.

He pulled her close and let his hand slip down between her thighs to cup her warm pussy. He would never grow tired of the feel of it. He laid back and let her curl up against his chest. When the nurse returned the couple were sound asleep. The nurse needed to examine Krystal but could barely stand to wake her. "I'm going to let her sleep if she can" she said, " but you will need to move your hand. Richard had never seen a woman being examined before, but was fascinated to watch as she slept. "Is she ok?" he asked " Yes, very ok, even her anemia is improving."

Krystal slept through everything, tired from the bood transfusions and the general stress on her body. It was hard to be pregnant and anemic at the same time! She snuggled into richard as the nurse examined her, completely unaware. She was having this crazy dream where she was a fae queen who was rescued by a handsome human knight on a black horse. The knight's name was Richard, and he was next in line for the throne. It was a happy dream, and krystal tyrned him fae, and they ruled England for the rest of eternity. Krystal snored lightly as she slept, the occational utterance of richard's name coming from her lips as she did. She had needed the rest.

When the nurse had finished, she left quietly and Richard snggled up tight with Krystal and fell back asleep untill late tht afternoon when it seemed an entire parade arrived in the room. There was a physician and two charge nurses as well as various technicians to relocate equipment. The doctor woke them and announced that they were being moved to the pentouse and that the nurses would put them i wheelchairs and make them decent as soon as the necessary equipment had been packed up by the technicians. Richard watched as this little army went about there work, with great efficiency. Within 10 minutes the technicians were gone and the nurses set about getting them into wheel chairs and decent for travel.

Krystal slept peacefully in his arms until they were awakened, in which case she smiled. "Good. I asked him to move to the mansion, but that is alright. The penthouse will do for now." She said, cuddling into richard. She drew little hearts on his chest as she watched them move all the equipment, amazed at how efficiant they were. When they finished, she put some of her clothes from the suitcases on, sitting down into the wheelchair. She didn't really actually need it, but knew it was hospital policy. When they were finished, her limo was there to bring them to the penthouse, where they were already setting up the medical equipment. "I'll be glad to be hime, richard." She told him, holding his hand.

They held hands all the way to the car and then in the car all the way home. Richard was impressed at the size of the staff that attended Krystal on a regular basis. She was in many ways a modern day princess, but he was amazed at her down to earth and tolerant attitude. She did not seem as stuck up as many who had achievd he status. When they arrived at the penthouse he was amazed at its size. this was no apartment or even a house. It was a high rise castle!
All he could do was look around in awwe.

Krystal took in a deep breath, the sweet smell of roses and cherry bossoms enveloping her senses. "Ah, home." She commented, going to make herself some hibiscus rose hips tea. "Would you like something love, tea or coffee?" She asked as she made a a kettle of hot water on her black and stainless stove. While it was true they would still be looked after by doctor's, she was much freer to do what she wanted here. She couold relax more freely. She hit a botton atop the kitchen counter, and music began to play. Octane was blasting, playing "machines" by crown the empire, and it was just finishing. Her voice came on the radio. "This is Krystal atems coming to you from sirius XM octane, and here's our new song!" It cut, and as her guitar rift started, she blushed. This was the song she'd written about both her sexual frustrations and her loneliness. She hoped richard wouldn't pick up on that.

Richard listened as the music played and recognized her voice. She really was a star and all these trapping were the legitimate result. He didn't and couldn't understand by what twist of fate he had become connected to all this. All he knew was that he had a really bad day, drifted off to sleep and some time later he woke up with a lovely rich girl with blue hair wrapped intimately around him. It wasn't that he wasn't grateful. He couldn't be more grateful, but how the sequence began and who started it he did not know. "Coffee I think, with cream." he said loud enough to be heard over Krystal's song. The word's were sad and lonely but highly erotic, a unique combination, but haunting.

Back
Top Bottom